hottie ho-tep and sweet seti ||

Once I sat down again Sarah asked if I was ok.

"Ethan just asked me if I was cheating." I breathed out.

"What? Ethan? Our Ethan?" Sarah scoffed. I nodded close to tears. How could he. "Also, when did he start caring about Rory's feelings?"

"Thats what I said!" I exclaimed. We then remembered the two boys with us.

"Her friend thought she was cheating on her boyfriend with you." Sarah laughed.

"Really? Thats so funny." Seti smirked as he looked at Ho-tep. after lunch I was walking to my locker when I saw Mr. G, a security guard and Rory next to his locker. Rory had some rags sticking out of it.

"Me? I didn't steal the mummy!" He shouted. "I didn't! It wasn't me, I swear!"

"Relax, Rory. It's just a locker search." Mr. G attempts to calm him down.

"He didn't steal it we've been together all day he was just waiting for me because I went to the bathroom." I lied swiftly.

"We're only doing it because we were at the museum today. That and you have soiled rags hanging from your locker." Mr. G pointed to the locker.

"Oh, these?" Rory looked at them. "I brought them from home. Let's see." He opened the locker and I saw various mummified animals. I widened my eyes. He really wasn't joking at the museum earlier. "Oh, I have a squirrel..." he pulled it out. "...a pigeon...and a cat!" Just then the cat meowed. "Oops! This one's not ready yet."

"Well, Rory, you get an A for effort, but an F for freaking me out." Mr. G and the security guard walked away quickly after that.

"Hey Rory." I greeted him.

"Hey, Dri." He replied kind of deflated. "Where's your new friend?" He asked.

"With his brother and Sarah. I wanted to be with my boyfriend." I grabbed his hand. I sighed. "Rory why didn't you come sit with me in the lunchroom?"

 "I thought I did something wrong." He confessed. "And you were gonna break up with me."

"Rory." I slapped his arm.

"Ouch!" He rubbed his arm.

"If you're thinking these things just come to me. We're supposed to talk about that. And I'm supposed to tell you that you were wrong to think that."

"I was?" He asked.

"Yes." I laughed. "You are the only boy thats on my mind. Well maybe my brother and Ethan but I'm not thinking about Ethan right now. He thought I was cheating on you."

"Really? He cares about my feelings now? Thats awesome!" So he noticed it too.

"Yeah but the problem with that is he thought I would even do it in the first place. That hurt." I looked down. Rory kissed my head and grabbed both my hands.

"I know you'd never cheat. I just thought you were gonna break up with me. I'll talk to him... right now." I looked behind me and saw Ethan and my brother.

"I gotta go find Sarah and Erica." I reached up and kissed his cheek. "I love you." He smirked.

"I love you more." He responded. I walked past the boys.

"Hey Ben."

"Are you mad at me Lex?" Ethan asked.

"Im not mad Ethan. Im extremely hurt. How could you think that I would do that?"

"Do what?" Benny asked confused. 

"Cheat on Rory." I crossed my arms.

"Dude did you go blind during sophomore year? She was obsessing over him so hard the word cheating wasn't in her vocabulary. She wouldn't cheat. She wouldn't even think about hurting him." My brother came to my defense.

"I guess I just got a weird feeling when I saw them talking to you guys. I'm pretty sure they're the mummies."

"Are you sure?" I stepped closer to the boys again.

"Lexa, two mummies disappear from the museum and now suddenly we have two new students?" it made sense. Obviously only a fool would say otherwise. But my mind immediately jumped to one person.

"Sarah." I started to run to where I knew she would be.

"Alexa, wait!" I heard benny yell.

"Dria, slow down!" Rory yelled. They weren't too far behind me. Once I burst into the room I tripped on something and someone caught me. Seti. The three boys stopped at the doorway. Seti brushed a piece of hair out of the way and suddenly I wasn't thinking about Rory or Sarah or my brother and Ethan anymore. I was only thinking about Seti. Rory burst over to me and went to grab me from the boy.

"Dri, are you ok?" He asked.

"Im perfect." I beamed.

"You and I shall outshine the stars." He whispered as he helped me back upright.

"What the heck did you do to her?" Rory started to get upset. "What did you just tell her?!"

"Me? I didn't do anything? She tripped and I caught her." Seti shrugged.

"Im fine guys. Really." I said.

"No! When you pushed her hair behind her ear you did something I know it! You hypnotized her!" I saw them start to push the blonde out.

"Is he ok?" I asked Sarah.

"Are you ok?" She retorted.

"Like I said, im perfect." I looked at the boy who was still holding me. Her and Hottie then exited as well. As we were about to leave, a few minutes later, someone appeared in front of Seti and he pushed me behind him.

"I have found you at last!" The guard said. "You may have vowed never to join

the underworld without a bride, but you may not join the living."

"Uh, what's he talking about?" I peeked out from behind him.

"The eternal guards of the pharaoh. They have sworn to ensure that I serve my sentence for eternity." Seti informs me.

"Otherwise, what is the point in executing someone?" The guard spoke.

"No!" I got my magic ready.

"It's time for a new line of work. Fear not, Alexandria. I shall deal with this vermin." Seti then took something out of his pocket.

"The crook of Osiris!" The guard was shocked.

"I sensed it might come in useful in my travels. A'nen Spi!" Seti yelled and the guard was gone.

"You did it!" I hugged him.

"Our victory is short lived. But the guard will live again. I've merely returned

him to their tomb. I can only assume that other has gone after my brother. But they will not rest until we've returned home."

"Well, we have to keep you safe." I told him as I went to find the others.

"You have a beautiful power. I know you would keep me safe. But I fear that me being here may danger you and your friends. I have angered the Gods by remaining on Earth. It is time I departed this world for the next." Seti held both my hands. The feeling in my stomach felt familiar but unfamiliar at the same time.

"You have stolen my heart. Might we meet again, so we may seal our fate in the stars?"

"How about I go with you?" I smiled at him.

Authors note!!!

I know its a little late today but here you go! I was so excited to write this part and I cant wait to write part 3! enjoy!!