𝑭𝑰𝑿 𝒀𝑢𝑼. | 𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑺�...

By SVNFULNYX

𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ π…πˆπ— π˜πŽπ”.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡,, Jake and his remaining three children ... More

π—™π—œπ—« 𝗬𝗒𝗨.
・β₯γƒ»πžπ©π’π π«πšπ©π‘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πˆπ•.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π•πˆπˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—πˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—πˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—πˆπˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—πˆπ•.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π•πˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π•πˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—πˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—πˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—πˆπˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—πˆπ•.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—π•πˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—π•πˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π—π—π—πˆ.
𝐐.𝐀.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗.

5.2K 225 99
By SVNFULNYX

— 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇.

As the morning sun began to shine over Pandora, some of the inhabitants of the Skeletor tribe had begun to start their day by sending their children off to school while the adults headed off to their designated area.

"I wish I had been there," Kiri said as she expressed not only a small bit of jealousy, but also excitement her brother saw such an amazing creature. "The caves blessed you with a gift, brother. Not to mention protection." The group of the kids had all found themselves grouped together near the dock, the Koalaotters' all swimming near them with content.

"No dragon is ever alone." Ay'u lead off from Kiris' words, the male having been leaning on his side with his elbow propped up next to his sister who agreed. "Like yesterday, all dragons leave and come together. If one wanders away, there is always one close by."

"This one was." Lo'ak said as he told the six of them, turning to Tsireya who had become close with Kiri and Lo'ak, he motioned to his foot. "He had a really long neck and was in chains. On the right side of his body, like he had been locked away for years."

Tsireya eyes widen as she looked at Ay'u and (Y/N), both who had similar looks on their faces. "Caraxes." (Y/N) said. Her face in a frown with worry hearing what dragon Lo'ak had seen.

"Who is Caraxes?" Kiri questioned with interest written all over her face.

Ay'u, who was next to her, had acknowledged the others question. "He's a dragon who went rouge, he's an outcast and has a long neck like a snake."

"They say he is a killer." Tsireya said as she explained to Kiri and Tuk who was next to her, the two listened closely. Lo'ak shook his head, not believing a word about the dragon who saved him.

"He killed Na'vi, and other dragons." Ay'u said who had moved to sit up now, his stare firm. "Not here, but far to the east." His hands motioned to the distance of where he was explaining. "The sins of Caraxes are bled into the grounds of Eywa."

"No, he's no killer." Lo'ak exclaimed, shaking his head as he denies the comments thrown to him about Caraxes. "He saved my life."

"Lo'ak, you are lucky to be alive." (Y/N) said as she chimed in, her arms around Tuk as she held the young child on her lap. "Even if he saved your life, he is a killer. He doesn't let anyone come near him nor be around him." She said. "He has gone years without being bonded with because everyone dies in an attempt."

Tsireya gently grabbed onto Lo'aks forearms as she sensed the other was distressed. She had a small smile.

"Lo'ak, how did you end up down there anyway?" Ay'u said, the question both him and (Y/N) wanted to know.

Lo'ak sighed, "Eyye and Aw'ita? They said your brother wanted to apologize to me for what happened. I know, it was stupid— but I just." (Y/N) felt her stare hardened. "I came out alive and it's because of him, I call it a win win."

"He is a monster."

Lo'ak stood up with an annoyed sigh. "You guys aren't listening." He said as he tossed his hands to his side as he turned to leave.

Tuk, who had been listening intensely furrowed her eyebrows as she pouted. "No Lo'ak, I'm listening!" (Y/N) gently brushed back her hair as she had the same look on her face.

...

After breaking off from Ay'u and Lo'ak, (Y/N) decided to take Kiri and Tuk to her sister Toruka, completely forgetting the two never got to connect with her.

(Y/N), who was on her own Dragon Moose as it walked at a slow pace for both Kiri and Tuk to keep up, looked at the other two with a comforting smile. "When you meet my sister, you will get to connect to one of our many sacred vines. You can see your family." She said as her head was turned to look at the two.

"As in.." Kiri trailed off, but (Y/N) could understand without her having to explain further. "Yes." Was all she said before they arrived.

Hopping off of the Dragon Mooses, some of the hunters had come out to greet the three before (Y/N) beckoned the two to follow her up a pathway. Holding Tuk close to her side, Kiri walked further into the hut on alert, engulfed in a hug from the older girl. Their eyes widening.

"Kiri, Tuk." Toruka said as she pulled back. "It is so good to see you, come and sit." Moving the other two over, Toruka gave (Y/N) a look before turning back. "Has my sister told you what to do?" She said. They nodded.

"Good. Connect your queue here and you will be able to see your family." (Y/N) could only stare at Toruka and the two girls before turning to lean against the walls surrounding the elders' home.

Tuk who was sitting next to Kiri leaned over to wave at (Y/N). "Are you going to do it too?" She asked. (Y/N) felt her face heat up from embarrassment before shaking her head. "Not today, I want you to enjoy it." She said smiling.

Tuk nodded before connecting her queue, eyes closed.

After making sure the two were okay, Toruka moved over to (Y/N) with a look. "No Jake today?" She said with a tone. (Y/N) rolled her eyes before crossing her arms, her eyes glancing at the two every other second. "Does it matter, Toruka?"

Toruka chuckled before mimicking the other, arms crossed as she stared the other down. "Just be careful, last time—"

"You mean what you fucked up, right?" (Y/N) said as she moved to walk past the other, only to get stopped again. "I'm sorry, it's been years, okay?" Snatching her arm back, (Y/N) shook her head. "Drop it, I have to meet with Iwa."

...

About thirty minutes had passed since having left the hut of Torukas, (Y/N) was lounging on a hammock with her feet at one end, Iwa being the opposite so both of their heads were at each others feet, the two laughing about the boys in their village.

"Iwa, you have to stop messing around with that boy. He's going to catch feelings for you, then what will you do?" (Y/N) said. Iwa lightly slapped her foot with his tail. "Yeah, whatever. If anything, I told him that I just wanted to kiss a pretty boy here and there." He said rolling his eyes.

(Y/N) chuckled once more before lifting up on her body, knees pressed closed to her chest. "I think— I think I am starting to really like Jake." She said with a blush on her cheeks, a small smile dancing across her lips.

Iwa sat up, his hand moving to rest on her knee as he looked at her with an sad look. "(Y/N), we've been friends for years. You know that I always look out for you." He said as the two made eye contact. "During the party, I overheard—" Before he could finish, one of Torukas helpers had ran straight into the entrance where the two were at with a frantic look.

"Princess, your friend needs help. She had a seizure and is back at your village." (Y/N) nodded before immediately taking off, Iwa close by.

...

Back at the village, Jake stood at the edge of the water near the dock before he started directing a helicopter where to land. The sand all kicking back at everyones faces who had come to watch.

Jumping out of the helicopter was Norm, one of Jakes oldest friend who pulled the other into a hug knowing about the pain the man has been through for so many years.

"Norm, Max," Jake said with a sigh of relief. "Brother, come on let's get the equipment." Norm said before the two unloaded the equipment and moved back to his home to start treating Kiri.

Now, inside their home, Kiri's body was laying with many machines attached to her as Norm and Max overlooked her brain function, both agreeing some of the activity was back to normal.

"There's no bleed or fracture." Norm said to Jake and Max, both who had been watchinf and observing the tablet held in Norms hand at her brain.

Jake was squatting in between the two men, his tail wrapped around his forearm with such worry he felt like his forearm would fall off at any given second from how tightly it was squeezed. "The brain looks good." Max said after analyzing the brain one last time, passing the tablet over to Norm to look as well.

Outside of their home was Sänume approaching, Toruka on her heels as she held a basket of medicine, the stuff she needed to heal the younger one. Turning and taking the basket, she steps foot into the entrance and stares down at all of the unfamiliar machines in the home.

"Remove these things." She said to Jake, not asking it as a question or asking; but telling him to move them. Jake started to beckon the others outside immediately, not wanting to make the other angry. "Okay, okay let me take her IV out." Norm said before the three of them disappeared ourside of the home.

With the three of them gone, Toruka placed a cloth overtop of the entrance so the room was darkness, Sänume and her eyes beginning to glow lightly making it so they can see better.

Sänume immediately started her ritual, a small needle was plassed after being cleansed and thanked for its' service as she started to treat Kiri. Toruka was on Kiris' opposite side, hands placed on her pressure points to monitor it.

"She told me once she could feel Eywa, feel and hear her heartbeat." Jake said to Norm and Max, the three of them sitting very close by the home incase they were needed.

"That's a classic sign of frontal lobe epilepsy. Many signs of religious ecstasy." Norm said immediately after Jake finished his sentence.

"Epilepsy?" Jake said with a sound that came out in disbelief. He felt his heart drop and stomach turn, despite not remembering his life on earth, he could remember the many hardships people went through when experiencing things such as this.

"Plugging into the sacred vines was some sort of trigger." Norm continued," You definitely can't let her do that again."

"Like.. ever?" Jake said with such disbelief before placing his hands on his face.

"Jake, if that girl didn't get Kiri back here in time, it could've been a lot worse." Max said as he chimed in, only have been listening the whole time.

Jake could only stare with no emotions, the last he wanted was for his daughter to be in pain and he couldn't do anything. "Jake, how.. how have you been?" Norm asked.

Jake sucked in a harsh breath, eyes moving to meet Norms before looking at Max, than back to Norm. "It's been hard. I thought coming here, to the tribe that could bring people back from passing over would help. I just—" Jake sighed, refusing to let himself get emotional at the moment.

"Do you think you'll ever come back to the forest?" Max asked after a few moments of silence. Jake was hesitant, he wanted to cone home, but his home was broken after losing two important people to him. "I don't know yet."

As the three of them were talking, (Y/N) and Iwa emerged from around the corner and immediately moved over to the them. She took the space next to Jake, completely ignoring the other two as she placed a hand on his foreman. "Is she okay?" She asked with a worry tone. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I wanted to give them privacy."

Jake placed a hand on the back of her head, gently rubbing it with his thumb as he could only return the other a small smile. "It's okay, your mom and sister, plus my two good friends Max and Norm got to her in time." Jake said as he introduced the two of them to her.

"This is (Y/N)," Jake said before he was cut off of Norm accidentally cutting her off. "Jake, I think you sh—"

"She is the princess of the Skeletor tribe."

Norm immediately greeted the other with an embarrassed look, (Y/N) laughed softly before returning it. "You said my sister is in there." Jake nodded.

(Y/N) stood up with a sigh before she entered the home making sure little to no light got in.

A few more hours passed and Sänume, (Y/N) and Toruka were all still doing the ritual to ensure that Kiri would be perfectly okay and not in pain.

After the last part of the Ritual, Kiris' eyes flooded open as she adjusted to her surroundings, having been unconscious for Eywa knows how long. (Y/N) was the first one she seen, their hands clasped together as she thanked Eywa and her mother quietly to herself that Kiri was awake.

Tuk was placed by her side as well, her tears having begun to fall down as she was happy that Kiri was awake. "Kiri! You are awake." She said.

Kiri began to cry, alerting Jake who moved into the home in under a second, his hand moving to hold Kiris as (Y/N) placed it there. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Jake said to the three females who all nodded, a relief on their faces as they turned to leave the home.

(Y/N) held onto Sänumes arm as Toruka bid the two a goodbye as she needed to return home, "Mother, are you alright? Usually it doesn't take that long." (Y/N) said with such worry. Sänume nodded, her arm holding onto (Y/N)s with support.

"That young girl has a special gift."

note | this was a filler that I needed to do. 😭 next chapter is going to be long and i have a cute moment written up, but also jake is going to start questioning his deal with Äoa, it will all make sense !!

also,, a lot of people had asked me "how old is the reader" and "why did you make Äoa do the deal." and more. here is the thing ! 1. the age is up to interpretation for you all, but she is not a minor nor a teen. she just has a very child like and happy personality (when she wants to) and gets a long with everyone. 2. aoa made that deal with jake because he is the 'sadistic ruler' and he knows jake is going through a lot and his judgement right now is clouded by wanting to have his family back. he took advantage of that opportunity for his own benefit. 3. this is just me adding it in, toruka and the reader are related, but she doesnt live w them or near them (you will find out why). 4. there are neighboring villages near the main one which we are always in. like cities for us. 5. yes !! the suits are still there, but they dont travel anywhere far yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.3K 23
π”Όπ•§π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π•“π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•€π•œπ•ͺ. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...
27.4K 662 25
A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own, but that all changed one night of a stor...
6.5K 247 8
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...
142K 3.1K 37
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...