My Beginning After the End

Af Slowcky

(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) At the age of e... Mere

My Beginning After the End
My Mana Core
The Twins and The Twin Horns
Big Brother
What the Future Holds
The Auction House
Blood Deviant
Evolving
A Real Sword
Beast Will
My Brother's Greatest Rival
Assimilation
What's My Worth
Phase One
The Snarler
A Break
Progression
Returning Home
Brother vs Brother
Calm Before the Storm
First Day
First Day Pt.II
Academy Life
Attack on Xyrus Pt. I
Attack on Xyrus Pt. II
Attack on Xyrus Pt. III
Attack on Xyrus Pt. IV
Patience
Explanation
Reincarnate
The Council
Almost Time
Preparing One Self
The Revival
Departure
Author's Note
The Team
The Iron Tombs Pt. I
The Iron Tombs Pt. II
The Iron Tombs Pt. III
Found
The Iron Tombs Pt. IV
The Iron Tombs Pt. V
The Iron Tombs Pt. VI
Aftermath
War Face
The Sand Grotto Pt. I
The Sand Grotto Pt. II
The Sand Grotto Pt. III
The Sand Grotto Pt. IV
Left Behind
A Company
The Sand Grotto Pt. V
The Sand Grotto Pt. VI
The Scene
Are you Okay?
Damages
Purpose
Dominating
Fun
A New Mentor
Possibilities
Blood Cloning
Fire, Blood, and Curses
Warm Up
The Brothers
My First Clone
We are Ten
The Ring
I'm Back
Orcs
Author's Note
In Trouble
Pray to the High Sovereign
Consequences
Retainer Uto
Faith
Lance vs Lance
Dual
My Will
The Loss of a Lance
Avier
Ending
The Devil's Return
Revise Oneself
A Lance
Planning Ahead
Royalty of Sapin Pt. I
Royalty of Sapin Pt. II
Etistin
Gideon
More Testing
A Quick Exit
Next Steps
Talk
Speak My Mind
Uto's Horns
White Core
Lance Varay, Rematch
A Dungeon Run
What To Do
His Return Pt. I
His Return Pt. II
His Return Pt. III
His Return Pt. IV
His Return Pt. V
His Return Pt. VI
What Has Happened
The Curse
Healers
Arrival
War
Joining the War
Return Back
Speech Pt. I
Speech Pt. II
Speech Pt. III
Goodbyes
The Coast
Set Up
The Start of the Battle
The Heat of Battle
Who's Coming
The Reveal
Cadell Pt. I
Cadell Pt. II
Cadell Pt. III
The End
Disbelief
Author's Note
The Second Reincarnate Pt. I
The Second Reincarnate Pt. II
Back to the Castle
New Knowledge
Broken Bones
Recovery
Discussion
Recap
Children
Giving
Back To Business
The Plan
A Visit to the Dungeon
First Mission
Make Camp
The Walk
Ashber Pt. I
Ashber Pt. II
Ashber Pt. III
Aya vs Retainer Pt. I
Aya vs Retainer Pt. II
Sylvie vs Retainer Pt. I
Sylvie vs Retainer Pt. II
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. I
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. II
Ashber Pt. IV
Ashber Pt. V
Ashber Pt. VI
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. III
Ashber Pt. VII
Ashber Pt. VIII
Seris
First Major Victory
Horns
Author's Note
White Core Pt. II
A Planned Meeting
She's Human
Date?
Party Pt. I
Party Pt. II
Party Pt. III
The Party IV
The Party V
Hangover
Epheotus Pt. I
Epheotus Pt. II
Epheotus Pt. III
Epheotus Pt. IV
Epheotus Pt. V
Blood Legion
Evaluation
The First Camp
Slaughter
Is it Torture?
Aid
Alive and Well
Bonding
Agrona
Five Thousand
Invade
Failure
Back Up
Clear
The Second to Fall
Worried
He is just a Child
No Poem, just a Warning
End of Pt. I

Silver Core

2.2K 136 12
Af Slowcky

(One Month Later)

I sidestepped Tessia's blade, and spun around and kicked her in the gut, she used wind magic to stay up right, we faced each other, about ten yards apart. "Use your blood magic." Aldir instructed me.

I nodded my head, as I activated "Blood Oath" and then buckled Tessia's knees out from under her, and then used my new spell "Blood Acceleration" which speeds up the movement of my blood, which makes me faster, to top it off I use wind magic to push me far beyond my normal speed.

I launched myself at Tessia, appearing in front of her in an instant and swung my sword down on her, as she brought her sword up to protect herself, I numbed her hand, making her drop her sword. I held my blade against her neck and stared down at her.

"Your blood magic isn't even fair!" Tessia told me, as I reached out a hand for her to take. "There isn't anything I can do about it."

"Very good, Virion." Aldir spoke up, as he approached the two of us. "Tessia, I just wanted to see if he was getting better at controlling his magic, which I would say you are." Aldir's third eye felt like it was staring into my soul, still wasn't used to it.

"The new spell Lance Aya came up with was genius." I told him, "Blood Acceleration" was her idea. "I think I've got it down."

"I would say so." Tessia exclaimed. "I wouldn't have been able to get my sword up in time, even if you didn't make me drop it." That might be true, but I wanted to practice using multiple blood spells at once.

"And how is your training with Lance Aya going?" Aldir asked me.

"Good, I'm starting to get the gist of it." I was able to create illusions, but very, very small ones. "Should we go again?"

"Yes, Virion only use your ice magic." I nodded my head and started to walk away from Tessia.

"Without your blood magic, you are nothing." Tessia said jokingly with a smile on her face. I started to surround my blade with a cold blue frost, and the bottoms of my feet were covered with ice, so that the floor froze in every place I stepped.

"Let's see then." I smiled as I launched myself at Tessia, swinging my sword at her, with only my body reinforced with mana, no blood or wind magic in effect. My cold blade connected with hers, and I reached for her wrist, Tessia quickly shot a vein at me from behind. The floor beneath us quickly started to freeze, and as the vein got closer to me, it froze solid. Tessia backed away from me, before I could grab her.

I spun and swung my blade at her, they connected again, and I pushed the ice from my blade to hers. "Ahh." She shouted, when the icy mist touched her hands, and then I pulled back my sword, fell to the ground and swept her legs out. She fell backwards but kept herself up using wind magic and glided away from me. "Master Aldir, can I use my Beast Will?"

"Go ahead." Tessia smiled as green runes started to glow from everywhere on her, is she really trying this hard, while I am limited to only ice magic. I clapped my hands before she could finish transforming and a cloud of mist covered the field, making it impossible to see anything. However, for me, since my connection with water mana is so good, I can feel whenever ice touches someone or something, so I can track Tessia and Aldir inside of the mist, even if they try to hide their presence. I called this spell "Ice Domain."

"Really!" Tessia shouted from in front of me. "You have to hide, to win." I launched myself at her, as she finished the sentence, pointing my sword at her chest.

I could sense the veins around her, but it didn't matter, I was going in headfirst anyways. A vein reached out for me, and I spun and cut it down, then I did it again, and again. I stood four yards from her, and swung my ice covered blade at the veins surrounding her, the blade cut through them with ease, but as my sword got close to her real body, a vein grabbed my knee. I decided to just keep going, and Tessia's vein started to pick me up. I dropped my sword as I was lifted, and quickly grabbed the vein and sent ice throughout it, then kicked it to set me free.

I fell to my feet without my sword. "Virion, use whatever, besides blood magic." Aldir told me, and as soon as he did, I summoned fire around my body, but kept my sword and feet covered with ice. I then raised my hand and summoned water scythes and covered them with ice and placed wind behind them and sent them at Tessia. The veins reached up to block the attack as they got close to Tessia, causing an explosion that shook the room.

I got ready to shoot myself through the debris but was stopped by a person shouting. "Please do not break the training hall!" Tessia and I stopped, and as the debris faded, two figures appeared. "Lord Aldir, can I take Tessia away from you." Elder Virion spoke.

"We were done here anyway." Aldir told him.

"Lance Varay." I bowed to her as she stood next to Elder Virion. "It's good to see you." My favorite Lance, every time I saw her, I had to greet her. If I didn't want to learn illusion magic, I would have liked to train under her.

"Virion." Lance Varay said with a plain face, she was a very serious person.

"I'll see you later, Veer, and thanks for the session, Master Aldir." Tessia bowed to him, and then left with Elder Virion and Lance Varay.

"Are you not going to leave as well?" Aldir asked me, and I shook my head. "Why not?"

"I have training with Lance Aya soon, and I was just going to sit here and meditate for a little." I told him as I started to sit down. I wanted to get to the first level of silver core, and to do that I needed to just meditate. It would be nice to have a mana core or something, but the only way to do that is to go to the dungeons. I wanted to get to silver and then go to the dungeons, at this very moment I could kill mana beast with a wave of my hand, I just wanted to make sure I could do that, and fight Alacryans if we came across any without using up all my mana and passing out again.

"Alright." Aldir said simply and started to leave.

I closed my eyes and started to meditate, and absorb the mana around me, the training hall was placed here because of all the mana in the room. It made absorbing mana very nice and easy. I was preparing myself for what was to come, I was excited to fight the mutated mana beast in the dungeons. I don't know why thinking about that made me want to go sooner.

There was only one issue with meditating, and it was that every time I closed my eyes and started to think about everything, the only thing that came to mind was the people at Xyrus who all died in front of me and talking to Lance Alea and not warning her. This was a good thing though, this made anger rise in me, and I felt a sense of joy letting that happen. I don't know if it was the Serpent's taste for blood in me, or my own, but new feelings were growing in me each day, and I liked it.

I was slowly taking away more power from the Serpent's Will, as well as absorbing the mana in the air. What else could I do with blood magic? I've been asking myself that for years now and can't come up with anything else. The people around me have been having all the ideas.

When my mana control increases, I should develop more abilities. I could feel mana flowing through my body, there has to be a way to speed this process up.

I sensed the presence of danger, when a mana signature I knew too well walked into the room. I opened my eyes and pointing her bow at me was Ellie. She released an arrow straight for me, and I quickly rose an ice wall to deflect the arrow.

"What the hell?!" I shouted at my sister.

She slowly started to walk toward me. "I just wanted to see how your training has been going, since you basically live in here."

"I don't live in here."

"You spend half the day in here, or in your room sleeping or meditating." Ellie said aggressively. Damn, what's gotten into her.

"What's your deal?" I gave her a confused look.

"I don't understand why you are in here all the time, you aren't fighting in the war, so why are you pushing yourself?" She stopped five yards from me, and as she did Boo walked into the room, he was still a cub, but he grew a little and could walk now.

"Is my sister worried about me?" I said jokingly, trying to change the mood. "Ellie, I train in here all day, because it's the only thing I can do."

"You could spend time with mom, dad, or even me if you wanted to, but you don't anymore. You just have short conversations with us, and then disappear." Ellie actually seemed worried for some reason.

I walked up and hugged her, she was shocked by this, but hugged me back. "Ellie, if you are worried because you are afraid of what is to come in the future, don't be. Arthur will protect us, and I'll be a second level of defense." I just noticed that I was half a head taller than Ellie now, my chin was basically on her ash brown hair. "And don't act like you don't train every day, maybe not as long as me, but close to it."

"Yeah, but I train around mom and dad." She pushed herself away from me. "Just make sure to take it easy once and a while, as your older sister I insist on it."

"Oh, thank you, big sister, for your wise advice." I said sarcastically. "I'll hang out with you tonight, okay."

"Fine." She stormed toward Boo and picked him up, which she struggled to do just a little.

I shook my head and sat back down. I needed to figure out how to speed up the process of moving mana throughout my body, not looking for new abilities right now. My blood magic allows me to speed up and slow down the blood in me, what if I used that to transfer mana through my body and into my core, where it can purify it. This would increase the amount of mana inside of my core, allowing me to purify more at once.

I activated "Blood Oath" and then "Blood Acceleration" and had my blood heading towards my core that had mana in it travel faster, and faster, this caused a burning sensation in my chest, but I kept on going. I could feel the mana in me increasing as I absorbed the mana in the atmosphere into my body and used my blood to transfer it to my core.

It hurt.

The burning sensation continued, as I kept on going with the process. "Stop." Aldir shouted at me, from the doorway. "Are you causing this change in mana, I could feel it from the council room?" Aldir seemed concerned by this, something I didn't think he could feel.

"Possibly." I stopped and deactivated my spells. "What's the issue?"

He walked closer to me. "If you absorbed too much mana at once, it could rupture your mana core." I doubted that. "And what I'm guessing is that you used your blood magic to move mana around."

"Yeah." How'd he know that? The burning sensation continued to burn, even though I wasn't doing it anymore.

"Don't do it again." He told me. "You could hurt yourself."

"Is the burning feeling in me a good thing?"

"Burning feeling in you, can't be good, child." I knew that already; I closed my eyes and looked into my core.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed loudly but bent over in pain as I tried to stand up. My insides were a mess at the moment. "My goddamn core is silver now!"

"What?" Aldir said questioningly. "That isn't possible."

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1K 25
What if Sylvie was already hatched by the time Arthur fell off the cliff? Making them childhood friends and bonds before Arthur could meet Tessia. Wh...
59.7K 1.7K 12
My name is Matilda and I gave up the most important thing in my existence. I told him we should see other people. I hated it but I felt like I was ho...
4.8K 265 20
And if Grey don't got reincarnated as Arthur Leywin, he is even not the protagonist, he is in this history how a important character, but the protago...
7K 139 35
||PUREST HEART SERIES: SPIN-OFF|| โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™คโ™คโ™ค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "I love how your eyes are so full of wonder." โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™คโ™คโ™ค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ In which Indigo Lark comes out of...