๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

Cheap thrill

795 65 149
By Idontknowthewhole

Not only my body but
My soul is also comfortable with
You

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Jimin pov
After few weeks

Okay time to annoy my kitty.. I love to spam him and the way he resist is major turn on.. I'm sitting in living room couch after winning the match.. "racing" I love racing .. thrill , adventure and challenges.. that's my life.

I started racing just for drifting my mind from bitchy ex but now I'm in love with it.. I roll my eyes why I'm even remembering her " bitch" just like my mother... they made me hate womens but some are exception. I take a deep breath and type the message

ME
Hello.. hello, mic testing 1, 2, 3.. someone here? Let's go gay club what say?

I giggle after writing.. and waited for his reply... I know he will within 5 minutes, he is also showing some sign of interest but like I said before he is tough nut to Crack.

KITTY
what do you want now? I'm sick of you.

He replied within 2 minutes.. okay so how do I say I want his asshole ? I lick my lips imagining all short of nasty things on my mind. Control jimin.. I tell myself.

ME

ME
wanna have his dick?

I laughed after clicking send button.. I'm looking cute in this picture atleast now he should melt. Am I having high expectations?

KITTY
Aren't you looking too
much innocent while asking
Nonsense?

he asked , why he always behave like he have constipation.. can't he be nice for once? I pouted ..

ME
Yoongi for real let's date..
I'm good , cute , sexy man.. you
Are lucky I like you.

I write honestly.. where is lie though?

KITTY
should I say something
But promise me you won't cry?

I frown reading his message, what? He think he can make me cry .. totally nah I left all those things behind.

ME
are we getting serious now?

I asked bitting my lips in anticipation.. okay so he going to reject me nothing else and I'm going to try again.

KITTY
you should know this..
That what you feel is nothing
But just a meaningless attraction toward me

KITTY
You take me as challenge.. I'm
Fucking challenge for
You.. ask yourself
Honestly, and you will get the
Answer.

KITTY
I love somebody else..
And I know how it feel to get
Rejected without even

Confessing .

KITTY
And the fact is I know how
Actual love work.. you are selfish
When I said leave then back off dude.. no means no, I don't want you, I just wanted to say this

KITTY
No offense, hope you are not crying.

I felt hurt after reading this.. but it's true.. didn't I find him just a challenge? Maybe yes..he showed me mirror , I'm becoming heartless day by day.

And his confession that he love someone else is hurting me so much.. a water drop drip on my screen, I chuckle I'm crying.. still Fucking sensitive just few words need to make me cry , I hate this thing about me..after taking a deep breath and wiping my tear , I typed.

ME
that's y/n right?

KITTY
What?

ME
The one you love is y/n.. isn't she?

Heck he think no one can see. His eyes wandering only to stop at her.. like no one can see his lips stretching everytime she appear.. he show all signs .. I'm not dumb to ignore them..

I sigh , he didn't replied..

ME
Cat caught your tongue?
You can't reply to this number

He blocked me? I got my answer.. it's okay, he is not that special I have many in line , I rolled my eyes at his arrogance... what do he think of himself huh? Motherfucker bitch!!

how much I pretend it's not affecting me but I can't help but think of him only...park jimin get a grip , I told myself.

---
Jungkook pov

"Jungkookie " tae hyung said pouting looking all cute.. how came someone can be so dramatic? I shake my head , checking file in front of my desk...

"Just this one my handsome kook" he said showing his irresistible puppy eyes.. did I tell you he want me to do modeling? Never in my life I did something like this and he is asking me to modeling for Gucci..

"Jimin hyung is more handsome " I Said moving away from there.. he follow me like a obedient child " but he is shorty " he said making me stop in track.. he have his hands surrendered like he didn't said anything offensive.

"You are very luck that he didn't listened or god himself won't be able to save you ,, how modeling and height related? " I asked narrowing my eyes at him... he chuckle scratching back of his head... because we both know jimin hyung is perfect for modeling, his height also..

"they want someone like you.. I mean jimin is not fitting if he did I would not even look at your side , you assho-" he stoped his sassy tongue smilling cheekily. I blinked multiple times after listening his insult.. wow he want favor and insulting me like this.. only friends have this power.

" I'm nor interested neither free" I Said truthfully.. after finishing work all I want to go home and cuddle with y/n..

"I know you are not free , you are expensive but I buy so how many ramen packs and banana milk?" He asked.. why everyone is ready to buy me with banana milk ? What the hell?

"Kim taehyung " I Said in warning that I'm not baby anymore .. and banana milk is not going to work here.

"Jeon Jungkook " he said showing his boxy smile.. he never get serious is he?.. I shake my head " I'll talk to y/n, now are you doing this Mr lover?" He asked teasing me with this nickname.

"I'm not afraid of her you don't have to talk but if you want I won't stop you" I Said and he smirk catching my lie within seconds.

"Ofcoure you are not and I'm also sure pig can fly" he said sarcastically.. winking at me.

I roll my eyes at him .. and blush embarrassed of getting caught.. I do fear but very little... okay very much , because when you see her mad... her eyes can eat you alive ! both namjoon hyung and y/n have sharp dragon eyes..

( why namjoon look so hot when he get mad? You can imagine y/n as they share similar features)

"Now you ready?" He asked aware that I'm going to say yes.. how can you say no to this man? I nodded " okay" I Said because I'm not interested..

------

I expected y/n to allow me but didn't expected her to be this chill " you'll look drop dead hot and going to kill many people , please remove some.. earth population is increasing" that was her sarcastic remark which make me happy that she enjoy whatever I do.. what else you want from your partner?

I'm walking behind her , where we are? we are in supermarket buying some groceries.. she is so stubborn I told her we should not do this and let workers do but she is y/n.. . She said this is going to be fun but I'm not having any fun rather getting bored by pushing this cart.

She puts a lots of snacks in trolley and walk forward fastly like I can't see what she did here..I shake my head and put them back.

"Jungkook, do we need this?" She shouted from distance with a packet of Condom in her hand , my eyes widen and cheeks go red after feeling other people stares.. she want me to die this young in embarrassment?

I walk toward her and show her my eyes warning to put it back , she pretend not to look at me put her mischievous smile says otherwise...

She turn toward me with innocent eyes " we used this one already but what about this?" She asked showing me different flavors.. I wanna face-palm myself ,dig 10 feet grave and bury.

"Love , keep all of them because first think I'll do is to fuck you after reaching home" I Said in low voice only for her to listen, she think only she can tease? She gulp making me smirk.

"Haha, I was just kidding " she said placing them back neatly. I smirk and put some of them back " but I'm not" I replied walking ahead .. leaving her behind and chuckle at her reaction who is frozen after seeing 6 pack of Condoms in cart.

---

I carried bags to car and place them while gone to left trolley.. it's evening and sun is getting down .. pink and purple spreading in sky.. I waited for her but she didn't returned so I walk toward her.

Wow this women, she is playing with trolley.. sometimes feel like she is 4 year old kid... I tap her shoulder and she flinch , stopping her action and smiled..

"Jungkook here hold it tightly, I'll sit while you gonna give me a ride" she said shoving my hands at handle and she climb sitting on it like a kid.. putting both hands in air..

I look around , nobody is there.. am I really doing this being child with her?.. heck yeah I'm doing, anything for her.....I pushed the trolley with full speed and she hold it tightly trying not to fall" Yahhh faster " she yelled and I didn't have to told twice..

Me and who?

"Now your turn" y/n said and I didn't stop continue with taking random turn " jungkook stop" she said but no I'm not stopping.." Stop please " she said looking back at me slapping my hands away from handle.

I stopped after like 5 minutes when she became silent, she stand on her feet wobbling.." what happened love?" I asked ofcourse aware of her condition.

" I feel like throwing up" she said chocking me playfully.. I pretend to be dead" I'm going to kill you for real" she said kissing my cheeks making me smile...

I hold her waist and kissed her forehead , she smiled , Ahhh her smile " I love you" I wishper , her smile widen ..she do love me her smile gave it all ..

"Now now your turn" she said with evil smirk pushing me toward trolley, I smiled and sat down.. already know she don't have that strength from which I should feel threatened.

She pushed slowly, I smiled as I have known " if you fall then I'm not culprit, so hold tightly " she said smugly, so confident huh.. I scoff.

After couple of minutes

"I beg you please stop" I begged to y/n who have became ruthless.. I shouldn't have mess with her .. I'm really feels like throwing up and a little dizzy... she is faster than me and not showing any mercy oh god help me.

She stopped laughing at my face.. I hold my head and keep sitting.. I need time to get up.. I shouldn't let her join gym.. I'm regretting so much...

"What happened Mr jeon?" She mocked me .. and I rolled my eyes, scowling at her teasing..

I stand up and we both walk toward "what happened, your gym is not helping you huh?" She asked in baby voice .. full on mocking me.. , I smiled secretly " blah blah" I mumble , and start walking faster.

"Wait, I remembere something " she said stopping suddenly in middle.. I halt too , she is Looking toward pole located near bridge.

She is smiling more like her eyes are smiling" wanna see pole dance, I'm sober now" she didn't ask because she didn't waited for me to reply and walk forward.. I followed her crossing my arms on my chest amused by her memory she was hella drunk that day...

She put the song " cheap thrill " song and hold the pole.. eyes are on me as move her hips sensually... atleast tried her best.. she is so cute. At this time of day no one is really outside and I don't have to worry about someone seeing what's mine...

I don't need no money, you're more than diamond more than gold~

She twerk.. and show me finger gesturing to come close, she is looking hot in that's red track suite.. red this color should be ban on her or else it'll be death of me..

I get closer to her and hold the pole from one hand while another on her waist... making eye contact , did I tell you her eyes are my life? And start dancing ..

Baby I don't need dollars bills to have tonight , I love cheap thrill~

We both keep dancing, and didn't remember when sexy dance change into comedy one.... we ends up in a iconic pose, screaming out loud like no care of whole word, just she and me..

I wanna make you feel more single than you guys are already... suffer with me, I want a partner badly fr!, crying in different languages.

-----

A/n- enjoying romance I see, I don't like it though , sadist thats me!" angst" oops-

Yoongi and jimin.. love stories are incomplete without pain so that's what happening here.

Taehyung and jungkook.. lol they have more chemistry than I had ever learn ...

Who want to me pole dancing? Let me tell you I'm great dancer..

Ever copied homework and get caught?

-----
Maybe I'm too late to be
Your first
But I'm trying my best to
Be your last

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.2K 27
Y/N pov: I was sitting in my room as always while my eyes were filled with tears of sorrowness after seeing my husband in the arms of other women wh...
1.9M 63.4K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
18.4K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
356K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...