๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ

By ryupivkle

"I'd say it was the best mistake I ever made" ______________________________ a nmixx and enhypen fanfic warn... More

nmixx usernames
enhypen usernames
1: mistake
2: Jake is hot
3: ...and dispatch
4: crazy idea
5: jealous
6: trip
7: roomies
8: hyperactive
9: dispatch suprise
10: the fight
11: truth or dare
12: william snakespeare
13: spider!
14: kittens
16: niki, dating?
17: roles, usernames and dance
18: dance, dancing and dancers
19: living in the moment
20: hoodie
21: problems
22: bffr
23: niki and kyujin problems
24: another one
25: roommating
26: pick up lines
27: mint choco
28: young drunk stupid
29: collapse
30: haewons okay
31: comfort person
32: departure
33: cupid
34: poor jay
35: cuts
36: little visit
37: prank
38: tiny lily
39: confession
40: the attempt
41: explanation
42: hospital
43: graveyard
44: dickson
45: lalala okokok
46: new home
47: house warming
48: dirty secrets
49: big boy
50: sullyoons husband
51: distraction
52: tease
53: streaming
54: rip jay
55: mine
56: two singles
57: 2026
58: road trip
59: shower
60: basketball and ice cream
61: suck it up
62: our baby
63: break up
64: kiss
65: control
66: facetime
67: the end
BYE!
UPDATE: sequel???

15: they left

303 11 2
By ryupivkle

NIKI'S POV

"Kyujin! You are going to miss your flight." Kyujin opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Five more minutes." She answered going back to sleep.

"You have said that the three other times I woke you up." She played the snoozer on me four times.

"You leave me no choice then." I waited a few seconds but saw that she was not reacting then took water from the bathroom and threw her with it.

"Ya! Niki!" She sat up wiping the water that was running down her face. She looked furious with a murderous look in her eyes.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." She got up and took a pillow and started beating me with it.

"Wait! Please! Spare me!" I said and she stopped.

"I'll get you next time." She took her clothes and went into the bathroom.

Thank you lord for protecting me today, i will never sin ever again.

<>

SUNOO'S POV

"Can't believe you guys are leaving already." Jay said wiping a tear.

"So much for big boy." Jiwoo commented and he glared at her.

"See you guys soon!" Sullyoon waved as they went into the van.

We watched as the van drove away. We could already feel the absence of their presence.

"So Bae huh?" I turned to Sunghoon, a small blush crept onto his face.

"Its nothing to serious." He answered looking down at his shoes.

"Wow! So Sunoo was telling the truth?" Jungwon asked and i rolled my eyes.

"I told you guys!" I said and they just shrugged.

"We thought you were lying."

"Why would I- I am an honest man, i always tell the truth." I argued back and they tsked.

"Any ways, Niki is there anything you want to tell us?" Heeseung asked turning towards Niki who had a poker face.

"Hmm." Niki gasped, "You know?" He asked and Heeseung nodded.

He quickly went on your knees, "I'm sorry for breaking your headphones, i did not know it would be that fragile." He started begging for forgiveness.

"Not that you idiot." He said and Niki got back onto his feet.

"Well in that case, forget about what i said a few seconds ago." He chuckled nervously

"Ya! You were the one who-"

"Can you two stop?" Jay interrupted them going back into the house.

<>
Short chapter<3

Anyways, bite me is so good like omfgg their visuals, their singing, dancing🤩

Stan enhypen❗❗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 424 16
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
5.5K 236 14
'Why do you hate me so much Won?' Sunoo asked, tears almost about to fall. 'You wanna know why I hate you so much right? Well it's because of you th...
7.8K 189 29
Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random stranger who turns out to be not a complet...
16K 579 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...