Adopted by Luke Hemmings

By allieboo98_

This story is about a girl name Cassidy Evans who is fourteen years old, she's been living in a orphanage sin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author notes
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOTE!!!
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

973 18 2
By allieboo98_

Cassie's POV

"Get up you worthless piece of shit." Ms. Kurtlin said or should I say the main caretaker of the orphanage.

Anyways my name is Cassidy Charlotte Evans I also go by Cassie for short. I am fourteen years old, I have black hair with ocean blue eyes, I'm 5'2 and probably weight around 65 pounds. I've been living in this hell hole since I was nine years because my parents were abusive towards me. Physically and mentally.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET UP NOW" That was my "wonderful" caretaker Ms. Kurtlin... Wrong... She's a fucking bitch who hates me and I don't know why considering I've never done ANYTHING to her.

When I walked down the stairs to the main room I was greeted by Hazel who also hates me.

"What are you doing down here, can't you see that you're unwanted and ugly" Hazel said while giving me an evil grin.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up Hazel" I growled back. Then out of nowhere I felt a burning sensation on my cheek.

"You fucking bitch" "HELP, HELP MS. KURTLIN CASSIDY IS ATTACKING ME" Hazel said while giving me the death glare.

"THATS IT YOU LITTLE BITCH, GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!" Ms. Kurtlin shouted out of nowhere. And with that I ran to my room with tears rolling down my cheeks. Welcome to my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...