Dark Places (ONGOING)

Galing kay me6012

^Previously known as (Still Trying) or (Loving Via)^ Started- January 15th 2023 Complete- ongoing "Still try... Higit pa

Introduction
Pity
It is Stupidity
tattoos
Biological Family
Italy
Mama and Papa
Beat by a Girl
The Mall
School
Seen Something Horrifying
Beyond Pissed
What's Your Name?
21 Questions
Understood
What the Fuck Have You Done to Her?!
Torture and Chicken Alfredo
Go on a Date With Me
Meanest Child Showing Affection
I Promised We Would Do It Together
Oh Shit
I Miss You
Well here we go
I Wasn't Mad
Alexander & River
223 None of Your Business Street
Story Time
Do You Love Her?
The date
The Date - Part 2
Gunshot wound #3
Officer
Conversations
Dr.Pepper, Oreos, and Gremlins
Contract
Training
No Way
Andy
I Love You
I Love You - Part 2
Weakness
Be Quiet
Ignored Them For a Reason
Stabbed
Attack
High Koala
Knives
Claims
Angry Breakfast
Found Out
Loophole's
Ex
So Many Questions Not Enough Answers
End of It
Not a Chapter

Hell Hounds

1.9K 48 5
Galing kay me6012

*Octavias pov*

Octavia's Outfit)

(Zelda's Outfit)

(Oliver's Outfit)

—————————————— 

After 30 minutes of driving around, we found a club, the most popular club in Italy right now. It's called the. "Hell hounds" We used our fake IDs to get in, I don't know who owns this place so I don't know if they open up the doors to kids with assassin tattoos.

I don't know how to feel about the name but it doesn't matter. I looked at the twins and yelled over the loud music "Let's get drunk bitches" I heard Zelda yell back "Hell yeah" but I think Oliver said "Oh shit"

I grabbed their arms and made our way to the bar, the bartender came over and asked us all what type of drinks we wanted I yelled over the loud music "12 shots of vodka" he gave me a look but shrugged and walked off. When he came back and started pouring the drink I asked if we could just keep the bottle.

I handed him $200 and he caved and handed it to me.
I gave each of us 4 shots, we all started drinking them and I finished first, then Oliver, and Zelda last.

She doesn't handle alcohol great, she'll regret it later.
After they took their shots they got up and went to go dance. I just sat there and watched them with a smile while taking huge gulps of vodka.

I think it's been like an hour or two and my bottle of vodka is empty so I called down the bartender and asked him for another bottle, a full one. He was about to say no before he saw the $500 in my hands.

After he gave me the bottle I sat back down and drank about half of it before I got up with my bottle and went to the dance floor.

I saw Zelda and started dancing with her. I was surprised when I looked over to see Oliver dancing with some guy, he was cute though. I stepped back a little from Zelda and took a giant gulp of my vodka before I started dancing again by the time my feet were hurting from dancing my vodka was gone.

I walked back up to the bar and put the bottle down, the bartender looked at me like I was crazy but it was mixed with an amused look.

I took off my heels and laid them on the counter not giving a shit as I called the bartender over again. He looked at me concerned but I didn't question it instead I asked him for tequila this time.

He told me, no, so I had to negotiate. "Please, I'm not driving I swear" I yelled and threw my hands up defensively. He sighed and was about to walk away when I offered $1000 for a bottle of tequila. Haha, I knew he would pull threw.

I took the bottle from him and leaned on the bar just casually drinking my tequila and swaying to the side.
I love how high my alcohol tolerance is. I blame Lisa, John, the Irish, and my mind.

After I got away from them I drank a lot, papa found out after I came home late. He kept asking where I was and what I was doing.

I was 13, oh my satan. Well, I can't change anything. As I sit here with my half-empty bottle of tequila I look over to try and see the twins but my head is spinning. I felt someone staring at me, I haven't cared to look though.

What are they gonna do, kidnap me? ha, it's already been done.

I was looking around when I notice someone sitting beside me, I looked over and saw the man, that I had a stare-off with at the mall. But he left so my petty self just had to pout and turn away from him. This greek God-looking man just had to laugh at me.

When I look back over at him he's already looking at me so I narrow my eyes and start speaking "You mister sir dude have no right to stare at me, last time we had a stare-off you went poof" I slurred and my hands swayed as I was using hand gestures.

This gorgeous man just laughed again and smiled. I think his smile is contagious. It made me grin.

All of a sudden it hit me I didn't know where my friends were, I turned around and scanned the area but I still didn't see them. I started to chug my tequila until after about 3 gulps I had to stop.

Greek god dude was just staring at me as the other guy did. Like I was crazy and amusing. I finally finished off the bottle and put it beside the other 2 bottles of vodka I finished. Now after seeing the other 2 bottles he called the bartender over, who looked sorta scared. Haha, I wish I could torture someone right now.

I heard the mystery guy ask him if I drank all 3 of those and he confirmed I drank almost all 3 by my lonesome.

I looked over at the bartender and slurred "It's okay, doing things alone is like my forte" I said with a grin and show a peace sign with my fingers.

He looked at me and smiled while nodding his head slowly in concern when he looked down at my arms.

That's when I realized why the majority of the time this man looked at me with concern #1. because I am acting like an alcoholic right now and #2. because my tattoos and scars can be seen, I looked on the back of my arm to see if my assassin tattoo is hidden and it is so we're good.

I just stared at my arms for a moment when I felt another presence beside me, I look up and see Oliver and that cute guy.

Oliver looked happy and said he was about to leave with this guy until he saw my arms, he quickly took off his black suit jacket and shoved it on my arms.

"I can stay, if you want me to Tavia, just say the word. Zel left with some guy earlier I put a tracker on each of us before we left the house," he said in concern.

I looked up at him and smiled "We haven't had any fun since like 2 weeks ago, well 1 week for me I was arrested 4 times in 1 week can you believe that" I slurred and laughed but he didn't laugh he looked down at my right shoulder instead, his jacket rubbed off some of the makeup and they jacket slipped down my shoulder a little.

I notice the bartender and mystery guy saw it. I don't care. I looked back at Oliver and said as normally as I possibly could

"Olly get your ugly baboon ass out of my face and leave with this dude right here, cause first of all he looks like he's getting bored, and second of all you need to get laid you've been clingy with me and Zelda, and don't think I didn't notice you cuddling your pillow the other night" he looked at me annoyed before kissing the top of my head and leaving with the cute guy.

I turned back around and looked at the bartender, it was like he could read minds he said no before I could say a word. "You didn't even know what I was gonna ask," I said sadly and he just stared at me before he of course caved but he only gave me one shot of vodka.

I felt the mystery guy staring at me so I stared back at him. He has pretty eyes there like a light green, his hair is a chestnut brown and he has a sharp jawline.

I lifted my hair to touch his face, but I quickly brought my hand back when I realized it was my hurt hand, he looked slightly hurt until I moved my right hand to touch his jawline and we just stared at one another before I asked: "What is your name?"

He looked taken aback for a moment before he responded "My name is Evangelos. What's yours?" his voice was deep but he talked softly.
"My name is Octavia" I respond, my hand now playing with the rings on his fingers.

If I'm being honest he is hot and all but I'm tired and I need to find an uber.

I looked back up at Evangelos to see him already staring at me with a look I can't decipher.

Instead of looking deeper into it, I attempt to stand up only to almost fall. I'm lucky he caught me. I grab my heels and I look in my bag to find my phone, I look up and realize, the bartender and Evangelos are the only ones still here in the club. Meh, who cares.

I can't find my fucking phone, so I do what came to mind first, I dump my bag on the counter, and everything fell out. Everything including all of my fake IDs, chewing gum, $100 bills, chocolate, 3 knives, 2 guns with extra ammo, and can't forget the reason I dumped it in the first place.

At least i found my phone.
I turn around to see both of the guys just staring at me concerned this time. I'm getting tired of the looks.

"Why the fuck do you boys keep looking at me like that?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.1K 1.1K 56
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
1.1M 27.4K 55
You know that feeling you get when a thunder storm finally ends and everything goes back to normal and you can be happier now the weather has improve...
127K 1.4K 46
ALEXIA SOLARIA Alexia is a part of the Solaria bloodline and is the next heir of their mafia empire. She grew up knowing the Mortifers, who are ruthl...
841 25 36
I wrote this story a while back and only recently decided it re publish it. It has a mostly complete ending, the storyline hangs a little but you get...