Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show
Epilogue

Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong

655 50 11
By HobisKitKat

*******Mairette's POV*******

"Stop, Kook-ah," I said, pushing him back from where he was attacking my neck with his mouth. "I have to go."

"No," he said, nipping at my skin with his teeth. "Don't go. Stay."

"You know that I have to," I told him, pulling myself back instead of trying to push him away. "We signed up for this."

"That was before I knew that you would be going on a date with fucking Keeho," he said, reaching his arms out to try and pull me back to him.

"Jungkook..."

"What?" he asked, staring at me with his wide, doe eyes. "I'm allowed to be jealous when my soulmate is going out with another guy. I can't help it. You're not going to like it tomorrow, when I have my date."

"Dude....you're going out with Yoongi," I told him with a giggle. "Now if it was Jimin...then I might be jealous."

He scrunched his brows together. "Why Jimin and not Yoongi?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Dude, please. First off, you and Jimin have this weird kind of chemistry. JiKook is a ship for a reason. And second off...That man is so damn pretty it hurts. Inside and out. He's a beautiful human. There's a lot to be jealous of."

He stared at me for a moment, then shook his head. "Okay, you are not allowed to go on a date with Jimin. If they tell you to, I need you to say no."

I giggled at him, then kissed him. "Ditto." I frowned. "It could be worse. At least you don't have to go out with Jennie like Hobi does."

"Yeah...I kind of figured that Tae would be the one voted to date her," he told me with a shrug, then looked at me. "Not jealous, are you?"

"Of Jennie?" I asked and he nodded. "Honestly, no. She's a pariah, and I have faith that our perfect, sunshiny soulmate will see right through her act. Now if it was Lisa, I might be worried. She's kind of awesome."

"I'm really not liking the idea of you going on a date with Keeho," he said for the 500th time, changing the subject back to me.

"Then don't think of it as a date, Kookie," I told him with a smile as I reached up to run my fingers through his silky hair, making sure to scratch at the base of his scalp, just how he likes. "It's just an obstacle we have to get past, so that we can tell the world that me, you, and Hobi are soulmates."

He sighed and poked out his bottom lip, speaking in pout in that cute way that he does.

"Fine. But I'm letting you go in protest."

"What are we protesting?" Hobi asked as he walked into the kitchen. He reached into the bowl of cotton candy grapes on the counter and popped one in his mouth.

"That Mairette is going on a date with Keeho," Jungkook told him with a pout still on his beautiful lips.

"You know that she has to, Kook-ah," Hobi told him. He walked over and wrapped an arm around Jungkook. "We have to get through these dates. Then we can find a way to make people vote for us."

"How?" Jungkook was still speaking in pout, and it was so damn cute on him. I could tell that Hobi thought so too, because he practically cooed at him.

"I don't know," Hobi told him. He leaned up the short distance to kiss his pouty lips. "But if you don't stop pouting, then you are going to be the one being called baby boy from now on."

Jungkook's entire demeanor changed. He dropped his hands to his sides and stood up straight, shaking his head at our sunshine soulmate.

"I don't fucking think so," he said, his voice suddenly deep and authoritative. "Besides, you love it."

Hobi stared at Jungkook, narrowing his eyes at him. I could see the wheels in his head turning as he tried to think of a witty way to deny what JK was saying. But in the end, he must have decided against it, because he just shrugged one of his shoulders.

"You're not wrong."

*******Kris's POV*******

I bowed and thanked the producer at the door as I took the three envelopes from him, then turned to my soulmates.

"I assume that these are our assignments."

Joon laughed at me as he took the one with his name on it that I handed him.

"They're dates, sweetheart," he told me. "Not homework."

I shrugged at him. "Something that I don't want to do while I'd rather be home in bed? Seems like homework to me."

Jin took his envelope from me, then looked at both of us. "Open together on three?"

I giggled at how damn cute he is, then nodded my head, and on his count of three, we all opened our envelopes and pulled out the card inside.

"I got Soobin," Joon said with a laugh. "What a weird pairing. There's so many idols on this show. Why Soobin? Does he have his mark already? He's only twenty-two."

Jin shrugged his shoulders. "It's no weirder than me getting paired up with some random chick from fromis_9," Jin said, showing us a card that read 'Song Ha-Young' with her group name under it. "Did I even meet her?" He asked, looking like he was trying to remember.

Joon shrugged at him. "I don't know. Maybe? A lot of the girls were kind of standoffish at speed dating. It's hard to keep track of all of them."

They both turned to look at me.

"Who'd you get, sweetheart?" Joon asked me.

"Uhh...Jay from IKON," I told him, staring at my card. "I remember him. He was nice. And cute."

"Ugh. Him," Jin said, rolling his eyes a little. "He's so little. Come on, man. Grow a couple of inches so that I can at least see the top of your head."

I glared at him. "He's taller than I am, Seokjin."

"Uh-oh," Joon said, looking from me to Jin. "She used your whole name. She's mad."

I turned my glare on Joon. "Do you have anything smartassy to say about it, too?"

"Smartassy?" He asked me with a deep, annoyingly sexy chuckle. "Is that even a word?"

"It's a word if I say it's a word!" I told him, stomping my foot like a little kid.

Joon laughed and pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"If we hadn't already sealed our bond, I would be worried about letting your cute ass go out with another guy," he said, pulling back a little to look at me. "But I'm not. You're ours. Just don't forget it."

"Like our overly possessive soulmate would ever let me," I told him with a laugh before snuggling back into the warmth of his embrace.

"I heard that!" Jin called from where he had disappeared into the kitchen. 

********************************************

A/N: I'm here with a new update! Who did you think everybody would be paired up with for their first dates? Yoongi and Tae's POV's to finding out will be next! I hope that you're all staying safe and heathy. Remember to wash your hands! (I can't help reminding you of that. I'm a teacher.) -------Kat

And some Jin love, because he's cute, and I miss him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.5K 38
Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when your soulmate touches you after you're e...
296K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
121K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...
794K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...