The Black Dragon Emperor (Hig...

By YamagsuKami

Three Dragons, Three Colors, Three Rivals but more importantly, Three Brothers: Albion, Ddraig and Vritra. More

Prologue
About The Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Bonus Chapter: (Lemon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 51

1.9K 81 13
By YamagsuKami

Years Ago.

The blood dripped down from the edges of his twin blades.

The sweat from his chin cascaded straight to the grounds that were covered by corpses of all kinds of creatures.

From huge canines, orcs, bugs, or any kind of monsters that were slayed by his blades and efforts.

The boy who seemed to be much older was covered in a thick layer of sweat among the blood of his kills that were of multiple colors: Red, Blue, Purple, and darker shades.

Pure carnage surrounded the boy and he breathed some mist coming out of his mist due to the lower temperature of the area.

He felt like collapsing.

How much had it been since he was stuck in this shit hole?

He lost track of count but it was more than a year already.

A year of continuous non-stop fighting. A year of living like an animal. A year where he had lost most of his humanity.

He no longer felt like it at the start.

There weren't any human emotions like sadness anymore. Just rage and resolve. Just one small objective was on his mind.

Getting out alive from this hell.

He wanted to see the sun once again.

Feel its warmth against his skin.

And kill that woman who put him through this. His mother was going to die by his hand when he got out of there. He would make sure of it.

The boy ignored the pain that his body was going through and gave a step forward. His body screamed for him to rest. But he wouldn't listen.

"I won't rest."

He muttered to himself.

This year he frequently thinks out loud. What was the point of thinking in his head only if no one heard him?

The only ones who heard him were the beasts and monsters but they all died by his hand... So it didn't matter.

His hair had grown to the point that it reached his back, but he didn't bother about cutting it. Why would he? Why would he worry about style? Why would he worry about anything at all besides getting out?

Nothing else mattered.

The boy's dull eyes noticed a sizable wound on his chest but he ignored it.

It would heal in due time.

His body was different from that of a normal human. He would heal in a matter of hours. He didn't understand why but it was just that way and he didn't complain.

He heard a whimper coming from his side.

Then he saw amidst the carnage a beastly hound twisting and trying to get up but its legs were so wounded that it couldn't even move.

"Ah, there is the food."

He needed fuel for his upcoming battle. There was always a battle waiting for him in the next room. It was normal for him.

Approaching the hound he wasn't bothered by the whimpers of the beast and simply sliced its throat ending its life. And just right there he cut one of its legs and started chewing it raw.

It didn't matter.

Food was food and he wouldn't carry the beast on his shoulders. He didn't have the energy or interest. Eating it raw had the same benefits as eating it cooked.

His body would take care of erasing the bacteria that reside in the raw meat.

As previously said, he was built differently. Or at least he thought so.

He wasn't special or anything of the sort... Just different. He never thought of himself as special.

How could he?

In this situation, no one would consider themselves as special... just unlucky or plain cursed.

After he finished eating the boy wiped the blood that was on his mouth and saw how the bone that he left slowly decayed into ashes. Nothing organic lasted in this place...

Now that he took his five minutes of rest he was ready to head back into the heat. Just a break of five was enough for him to fully replenish his energy not add to the fact that he ate something.

To be fully operational he just needed a sip of water which was much harder to find than the food itself. But he would manage.

He always did.

The male started walking forward drifting away from the carnage he caused minutes ago.

Arriving at the next room he tensed his muscles and got alert waiting for whatever was about to hit him.

He would battle until the end. He would get out of this place anything or anything that stood in his way would meet his fury, and he would destroy anything on his path back home.m

Even after waiting for a minute, nothing seemed to appear which was odd, usually, in the first second he stepped into a new room monsters didn't wait on attacking him.

Needless to say that this was strange which made him feel uneasy.

The boy started to look around the room not seeing anything unusual not loosening his grip over his blades for a second. Anything could happen at any point.

He searched for a minute until he reals that some sort of stone tablet started to rise from the ground having something written on it.

Narrowing his eyes towards he noticed that he could read what was written.

'The Way Out Comes With The Hardship Of The Upcoming Tribulation.'

His breath grew erratic and his eyes widened at the realization of what this could possibly mean.

Could it be?

Finally. After so long. After so many restless days and nights. After fighting for his life so much. Could it be this... The end of all.

Would he go back?

Was this his final battle or this place was playing with his head and getting his hopes up... Such cruelty was a possible choice.

He swallowed as a faint glint appeared in his eyes.

Yes. That was hope.

For a long time, he hadn't felt such a strong positive emotion. It was kind of overwhelming for the boy.

But if this was the final trial then that meant that it wouldn't be easy... Could this hope give him the strength to triumph?

He chuckled bitterly on his head.

Hope or not he would get out of this place. He would win... It was a promise. The victory was his, it always has been.

Taking a deep breath he opened his eyes which had a sharper tone in them. Determination.

"Let's go."

He said and the room seemed to hear him and started to shake heavily almost making him stagger but he stood firm.

Then his surroundings started to shift as the tremors only grew more violent each second.

The stone walls that surrounded him started to crumble down then the pillars followed which caused the ceiling to collapse forcing him to dodge the debris that was about to fall upon him.

After all the disaster ceased he then landed on top of the fallen debris.

It took him a minute to feel the freezing sensation that brushed against his skin.

A cold breeze that surpassed any kind of cold that he ever had felt in his life. While he was a little off by the sudden rush of coldness he didn't pay it much attention... What he did pay attention to was his current surroundings which were no longer simple stone walls or empty rooms.

The boy looked around him and couldn't help but gasp upon seeing the sky... Trees and dirt instead of walls and ceilings.

However, none of these previously mentioned things were that of Earth. They were different. Plus the cold was much more violent than on Earth.

He was still in Purgatory but he was seeing more than just the Dungeons... He was seeing the nature of Purgatory.

It was refreshing to see something besides what he was used to... But still. This place was dark and unsettling.

It didn't feel like home.

He was an outsider.

Mist came out of his mouth as he breathed out. He looked around looking for any kind of danger.

All of that disaster couldn't have happened for nothing. Something... or someone was the cause of the destruction of that room.

He visualized some sort of dark mist that was hovering over the ground. The energy that was irradiated was volatile and negative. It made him feel sick just looking at it.

Something... Something on the back of his head told him to stay away from that energy, but, he felt it. He felt that energy was his only way out.

That was his final challenge.

And he would take it. Everything as long as he left this place.

He readied his blades and took another breath to calm himself.

"Come."

He muttered and then it happened...

Within the dark mist something... a silhouette seemed to form. Slowly the dark energy transformed into a humanoid creature but something was odd about this creature.

It wasn't by no way human... It was the closest thing to an abomination he had seen. The monster seemed like some sort of bipedal humanoid with the skull of a wolf and the horns of a goat in place of a head, with glowing red beams of light in the empty sockets of his eyes.

From out of it a dark aura irradiated and black energy vines poked out from his body.

The sight of this monster made a knot in his stomach and his mouth went dry.

He had never seen something like this. Not in the year, he had been trapped here he had felt this way...

Fear.

The energy that this creature irradiated gave him a nauseous feeling.

A drop of sweat fell down his cheek when those red eyes glared at him.

His hands that gripped his blades started to tremble.

"Get yourself together!"

He exclaimed to himself. He couldn't cower in fear. Not now. Not after how far he had come. He wouldn't back down now. This was his final battle.

He defeated this monster and everything was over. No more fighting.

The trembling of his hands calmed and his eyes turned sharper feeling how the fire burned deep within him.

He would Win.

He had to.

And this monster wouldn't stand on his way back home.

It would fall.

Then his eyes visualized some words that were being slowly written above the dark monster.

Hyperion, Fragment of Trihexa.

...

Current Time

The room fell silent while the two grand humans stared at each other.

Cain had a wide smirk on his face while Y/N maintained his impassive one.

A second after Y/N looked back at Sirzechs. His purple eyes softened when seeing the desperate man looking at him in hopes of good news and he had some for the Satan Lord.

"Sirzechs, Milicas is with her mother. Do not worry about him."

Those words alleviated all the pressure that the red-haired man had.

A relieved sigh left him.

"Thank you, Y/N."

Y/N smiled and then proceeded to see his surroundings.

Gladly everyone of importance was alive, some were wounded but overall everyone was alive. That was good.

The main priority at the moment was to take every single one in the room to safety... Ajuka would be best for the job... His teleportation magic was better than his.

"So it was you the one responsible for taking those idiots back in our bases huh? How did you do it?"

The words of Loki reached his ears but he didn't turn his head up to see the God.

He meant the Khaos Brigade members that held Milicas hostage. While they were many it wasn't hard to wipe them all out.

Loki frowned at being blatantly ignored like that.

How does he dare?

How did a mere human dare to ignore a God's question?

"Hey! I asked you a question-"

A single finger signaled at Loki causing him to silence.

"I heard you and I decided to not answer. I have no interest in you at the moment. So shut up and be a spectator. Do not worry, you'll get your turn in the future."

Y/N smirked all while not giving a single look to the hovering God.

These insulting words infuriated Loki.

Cain chuckled.

"You bastard! Fenrir! Kill him!"

Loki ordered the huge dog which hesitated a bit before obliging his father's order and started to run towards the H/C-haired human.

Fenrir froze right before attacking Y/N when his purple eyes glared at the beast.

"It escapes my mind to see a dog attacking a human. We were the ones to domesticate you not Gods. Shall I remind you why we were the ones to tame your kind?"

Fenrir whimpered but it died when Y/N's fist met the beast's muzzle causing the hound to go flying back to his father.

Loki widened his eyes upon seeing such show of strength.

A human... single-handedly defeats Fenrir..?

Everyone in the room was just as surprised.

That dog caused lots of trouble with the combined efforts of devils... And yet the Black Dragon Emperor defeated him with a single attack.

"Fenrir! Get up! Kill him!"

The dog couldn't get up anymore. The blow was enough to make Fenrir unable to stand back up.

Loki then met with Y/N's purple eyes right in front of him.

"So you want to end this world, right? You want to see an end. How about if I end you? I think that would be a win-win situation. You get something to end and we are all liberate from your petulant whining. I don't think that anyone will miss you, Pagan."

The Norse God tried to attack the human but his body wouldn't move... It didn't respond to him.

Y/N smirked.

"Savor it. Savor the fear that you're feeling. Someday I will put the Fear of God in you. And then I'll show the world that Gods can bleed... And die."

While Ajuka was witnessing all of this with a baffled expression a shadow rose from behind taking him by surprise.

Beru rose from the ground and spoke politely to the Satan Lord.

"I think it's time for you to teleport them."

"Oh... Yeah."

Ajuka nodded and proceeded to cast the spell and a green magical circle surrounded both Loki and Fenrir to soon be teleported far away.

Now with just one threat in front of him, he turned to Sirzechs.

"Keep everyone safe, Sirzechs. I'll make sure that the casualties stay between me and Cain...."

Then he gave him a look that Sirzechs understood what it meant.

Remember our promise.

Sirzechs patted his pocket where the magic circle that Y/N gave him on their last meeting was. If something went south with Y/N... then it was his responsibility to use... that.

Sirzechs nodded.

"I understand."

Y/N smiled at him before getting serious and looking at Cain who was patiently waiting.

But Cain rolled his eyes when another interruption came in.

Y/N's arm was grabbed by none other than Akeno who had a concerned expression on her face.

"Y/N... you're not going to fight that man... Alone, right?"

He gave her a sad smile. She wouldn't like the answer.

"I am."

This answer from the teenager made her snap as her grip on his arm tightened.

"Are you insane! You cannot fight that man by yourself. You shouldn't fight him at all! Please Y/N reconsider, someone else can-"

Y/N interrupted with a firm voice.

"Akeno if I don't do it no one will. Someone has to put an end to Cain. His sole existence is a threat to everyone, me, you, and every single one you know. I have to Stop him."

Akeno's eyes watered at the border of tears.

"But why you? Can't be anyone else?"

He was about to tell her that because he was his son but he refracted from saying so, instead, he opted for another way.

"Don't you trust me?"

She immediately fell silent.

Both knew that with this choice of words she could no longer stop him.

Deep inside there was doubt in Akeno's heart. But could you blame her for doubting?

She first better than most knew what Y/N was capable of... But Cain. That man was something she never had seen. Not even the energy that Sirzechs irradiated was comparable to that man's.

She had no choice but to let Y/N go.

Akeno lowered her head but Y/N could see some tears falling to the ground.

He gently cupped her cheek making her face him.

A smile was on his face as his lips met her forehead.

"I promise you that I will be fine."

How cruel of him.

Making a promise that he wasn't sure he could keep.

From afar Baraquiel saw this with curiosity.

Who was this clearly powerful man whose his daughter seemed to be so infatuated with?

A flash of emotions went through Cain's eyes and his smirk faltered. But soon his expression returned to his arrogant and superior one.

Cain spoke after a while of being silent.

"Finish already saying goodbye to your whore. Hope you had impregnated her before because you will die here and leave nothing ALIVE behind."

He made emphasis on the "alive" part. Y/N knew what he meant by that. His child was going to die if he didn't get the information he needed from Cain.

That's why he would win.

It was his kid's life.

He had to.

Akeno then left him go although with hesitation.

Y/N gave a step forward and realized that it was harder than he expected it to be.

He noticed a slight trembling on his legs.

Yes. He was afraid of his father. He wasn't sure if things were going to be okay...

It was a first. He hadn't felt so insecure since he fought against Trihexa.

But he felt a little relieved. Those who he cherished were in good hands. He trusted Sirzech to take care of them if something went wrong.

However, if he failed his main priority would die... So he couldn't afford to fail.

His grip over his twin blades tightened as his gaze focused on the confident Caim waiting for him.

A breath left Y/N and the next second he disappeared in a flash.

The sudden speed took Cain by surprise as he covered himself from the upcoming blow from his son.

The impact was strong enough to send them both flying through the wall.

Both being outside the building Beru appeared next to the Satan Lords.

"Hurry up, factions leaders. I suggest you all secure that the casualties of the battle limits to only one place. And if things get out of hand it is your job to give the finishing blow."

The shadow said to the leaders who nodded obliging the order of the Shadow.

Sirzechs passed by Azazel and the fallen angel didn't judge him.

Cain took a pummeling fist from Y/N with his face.

The pain brought joy to his face as he retaliated with a punch of his own.

Y/N managed to grab the man's fist before it reached him but the power and strength of it made a shockwave while he gritted his teeth in the effort.

But little his victory lasted because an unbearable pain appeared in his stomach.

Cain had punched the air out of his lungs with a powerful fist that forced the younger one back a couple of meters.

Y/N recovered but the pain didn't subside.

His purple eyes looked straight at his father's orange ones as his blades floated back to his grasp.

Cain touched the place where Y/N had hit him and smiled.

"That punch was stronger than the last one on back on the academy."

He said sounding somehow proud something that Y/N noticed but decided to ignore.

He had to focus on other things.

"I take the compliment."

The father smirked as he felt a sudden wave of energy and noticed a huge crimson barrier rise around them caging the two within a large square. The space was enough for them to use their maximum powers but enough to avoid the destruction from getting too far.

Y/N noticed that there was someone different at each point of the square Sirzechs, Michael, Azazel, and lastly Ajuka.

He was confident that this barrier was powerful enough to keep them inside... and most important prevent anyone from walking inside. He didn't want anyone in the crossfire.

"You think this is a clever move, Y/N?"

Cain asked amused.

"Is a certain one at least. If I lose those four will be there to end you and I think they're dying for a chance of ripping you apart, Cain."

"Considering defeat? That's unusual of you, kid."

Y/N sighed as his gaze softened a little.

"I'm proud not a fool... But no matter the result of the battle it all ends the same for you... You won't win."

Cain chuckled but then he asked another question which he was genuinely curious of knowing the answer to.

"Got to say... I'm impressed that you found Sirzechs's brat so quickly. How?"

"Why are you so talkative? Previously you were so excited to battle and now all you do is talk. Getting insecure?"

The man chuckled as he shook his head.

A smirk grew on his face due to what he was about to say.

"It couldn't be... Just father and son bonding? Catching up?"

Through the distance, the four leaders heard what the man said. It surprised everyone with exception of Sirzechs.

Azazel widened his eyes.

"What did he say...?"

"Focus Azazel. We cannot let the barrier weaken-"

"Did you fucking hear what he said Sirzechs!?"

Azazel exclaimed as he glared at Satan who avoided his penetrating gaze.

Michael's gaze was impassive but he heard what the man who caused so much misery in his life said.

He was just as surprised as Azazel but he maintained his composure.

Coming to think about it... it made sense. That boy Y/N always resembled so much of Cain. But he thought that it was due that they had the same sacred gear.

Looks like he was wrong.

This made the Seraphim have some conflict in his heart. Slowly but surely he was starting to respect Y/N and that hadn't faded away... But knowing that he was the direct son of the man that killed his brother caused... conflict.

He would deal with those thoughts after the storm calmed.

Ajuka heard what Cain said. This made him frown but since he didn't know Y/N that much it didn't affect him that much. But something was certain. They had to discuss this subject with Y/N...

"I heard it all. But focus on what matters Azazel!"

Sirzechs yelled back at the fallen angel visibly agitated.

Azazel decided to bite his tongue. There was still some rationality on the back of his head and maintained his concentration on keeping the barrier alive.

But he couldn't shrug off this feeling of betrayal.

Cain the man who made his life hell in the past. The same man who humiliated him...

The same man who killed her. The love of his life. The only woman he truly loved the most.

Now the offspring of that monster dared to fuck the closest to a daughter that he could have

How Y/N dared?

His hand stood still maintaining the barrier but his eyes... His eyes were glaring at Y/N's back with pure hate and scorn.

"If Cain doesn't fucking kill you I'll end you myself."

He muttered to himself.

Y/N could sense the glare of someone on him. It was so intense that it was impossible to ignore.

Slowly he turned his head back and locked eyes with Azazel who was glaring at him.

Y/N didn't know why he was looking at him that way... But he was certain that it had something to do about Cain's being his father.

The young human gave him a sad smile this only made the death stare grow even more fervent.

Cain knew the impact of his words and he enjoyed every single second of it.

Now the strongest of each faction knew about his heritage... and it wouldn't take long for it to spread around the world.

"Was it Cha, right?"

The words made Y/N tense up slightly but he maintained his calm face.

"What?"

"It was Cha the one who told the location of Milicas, right?"

"No."

Cain chuckled already knowing the truth.

"A boy cannot lie to his father. But it doesn't matter. I already expected her to betray me. That's the thing about young girls. Once they meet a pretty boy with a silver tongue they grow... more fierce... wilder. I bet you gave her the confidence to finally attempt to escape me. You gave her Hope. But tell me, where will that hope will go if you die?"

Y/N smirked at his father whose eyebrow rose.

"It will stay. Because that is a gift that God gave me. I always stay on people's heads. My words always Prevail."

"Big words for a brat. But whatever. Was it easy rescuing the brat?"

Y/N started to remember about it not long before he arrived

...

"For fuck sake what the hell are we waiting for?"

"We are waiting for the boss's orders you fool?"

Two Khaos Brigade members spoke to each other as they were lying against a wall in a waiting position. One of them was visibly desperate while the other was more composed.

"Still can't we just kill the kid right away? I mean, we are ordered to kill the brat either way. I would love to tear piece by piece that privileged brat..."

The man said with a sick grin as he fantasized about the atrocities that he would do Milicas if they were given the green light

"Even if the boss gave us the free pass it wouldn't be us the one to kill him. Possibly the boss's whore."

"Ugh, Lilith. I hate that bitch. Not even her sexy body makes up for her attitude. However, I wouldn't mind having a taste of it."

The other man shrugged as a dark grin grew on his lips as well.

"If that time ever comes up... do not forget to share-"

The wall that was in front of them burst open causing the entire place to shake.

Both Khaos Brigade members narrowed their eyes toward the cloud of dust.

They saw two gleaming purple eyes boring into them.

"Oh shit! It's him! We have to warn- Gughh!"

Before the man could finish his sentence he was impaled by a dark sword that was wielded by a black knight that oozed dark energy.

The sword was abruptly taken out of his stomach causing the blood to leak to the ground like a river being followed by a thump.

The remaining man saw this horrified but he was forced to look to the side when a towering figure was just right in front of him. A shadowy humanoid whose head was that of an ant. But what scared him the most was the sharp claws that could rip even the strongest of metals.

"P-please."

Words didn't seem to reach the ant since its claws sliced the torso of the man as if it was butter.

Now both dead Y/N looked forward as he stepped out of the cloud of dust. He was visibly mad judging by the black energy that swirled around him and his hard gaze.

"Igris, Beru... Rip them to Pieces."

He ordered and several Khaos Brigade members marched towards them.

Acting as due the two shadows proceeded to slice and dice every single one that crossed their path.

Sounds of grunts, cries, and screaming echoed all around the base as their floor was getting stained by blood and corpses.

Y/N walked in a fast manner through the path of bloodshed that his shadows were opening for him.

A member casted a beam of energy on Y/N's back. The human didn't even stop to acknowledge. But Igris took the hit for Y/N her black cape protecting her from any harm.

Soon after the member's stomach was pierced by Igris's sword killing the man almost instantly.

More reinforcements kept coming and more died.

Not even a full squad was a match for the power of those two shadow monsters.

After five minutes of pure carnage after they reach a metal door that blocked their path forward.

"This is it."

Y/N said and Beru proceeded to easily break the door open. Soon after the three of them walked inside the room being welcomed by the sight of Milicas being held hostage by one of them.

"Stay away or the brat gets it!"

A man yelled visibly shaken by their apparition. He had a dagger tracing the boy's neck.

Milicas was crying as he looked at Y/N with hopeful eyes.

Y/N, Igris, and Beru were surrounded by at least a dozen of Khaos Brigade soldiers but the one that had Y/N's attention was the one holding Milicas hostage.

"Milicas... close your eyes."

He said making Milicas shake even more.

"W-why?"

Y/N smiled as he gave him a reassuring look that didn't fit the situation.

"Trust me. I promise that I save you, but I don't want to steal your childhood away so early."

The boy hesitated a bit but he closed his eyes.

"Hey! Back off!!! I'm warning you! I am going to kill this brat I swear!"

Y/N eyes glowed brighter as he rose his left hand and pointed his finger at him.

The eyes of the man who was threatening Y/N widened when his feet didn't touch the ground and he was levitating while all control over his body left him.

"What the hell is this!? Let me down!!"

Then his hand which held the dagger that threatened to kill Milicas started to get dangerously close to his neck. He had absolutely no control over his body.

"Wait. Wait! Stop it!"

His own hand traced the dagger over his neck his eyes filled the fear.

Everyone was witnessing this scene in pure shock.

"Please stop it! I beg you!"

Y/N's hands turned into a fist and the man cut his throat with the dagger practically killing himself in front of everyone.

His body fell to the ground and everyone returned their frightened gazes at Y/N who was walking towards Milicas.

Milicas opened his eyes and saw Y/N's now E/C eyes.

The human smiled at the crimson-haired boy who started to tear up even more before embracing Y/N in a hug.

Y/N got on one knee to his level and embraced back the scared child as he reassured him. The child buried his face in his chest.

"Everything is okay now, Milicas. You're safe."

He placed his hands over the kid's ears.

The poor child had heard enough. He had to hear no more.

Y/N nodded and the two shadows gazed at the Khaos Brigade members with a predatory look.

What followed was a fight that ended in a massacre...

The sound of flesh being torn apart, and the screams and noises of death didn't reach Milicas's ears due to Y/N covering his ears.

After everything was over Y/N removed his hand from Milicas head.

"Let's take you to your mother."

Milicas nodded still having some tears.

Inwardly Y/N commanded the two shadows to get back inside. Since they were covered in blood they could scare Milicas and the had been through enough for the day.

Just when he was about to walk out of the room with Milicas a womanly figure came out from the dark corner of the room with a knife in her hand.

She approached Y/N's back and rose the knife to suddenly lower it towards his back.

Before it could pierce his skin he quickly grabbed her forearm stopping the blade.

Y/N frowned. He hadn't felt her until the very end.

He tightened his grip forcing her to drop the knife soon after he grabbed her by the neck raising her above the ground.

"And you... who are you?"

He hadn't felt this woman's presence until now.

Strange.

Then he stopped to analyze the woman that was in his grasp and his frown deepened.

She had fair skin, white long hair... She wasn't familiar to him. Never had seen her... But the second he gazed at those violet eyes he felt a knot in his stomach form.

Those eyes that looked at him... were the same as that woman...

His mother's. Those eyes, full of insanity and thirst for suffering... Those same evil eyes.

The woman smirked widely as if she had known him for a long time.

"I wonder, Y/N."

It was the same. Different voice but the way and tone were the exact same ones as his mother's.

The resemblance bothered him.

More reasons to kill her.

He tightened the grip over her throat ready to twist it but then she cast a spell. A brilliant light shined through all her body blinding him for a second. Acting as some kind of flash bang.

When he recovered the woman had escaped his grip and fled.

"My Liege Shall I chase her?"

Beru offered and while the request was tentative they couldn't waste any more time.

"No. We're running low on time."

Then he grabbed Milicas's hand as he smiled.

"Let's take you to your mother."

...

Rias saw how Serafall was leading a crowd in the building.

The people wouldn't be safe around there not with the fight of those monsters happening nearby.

Serafall thought.

She had to take them to a safe place which was what Sirzechs entrusted her to do while he, Ajuka, and the other faction's leader went to aid Y/N.

Rias, Issei, and Koneko rushed at the Leviathan's Satan Lord.

"Serafall, what is happening?"

"Rias, good, you're here. We have to evacuate everyone out of this area immediately!"

She spoke in a serious manner that was odd for the Leviathan.

"What? Why? What's wrong?"

Issei asked but his attention along with everyone else was driven by a small earthquake.

A huge cloud of dust rose from afar as the sound of shockwaves was heard.

"That is what happening... Cain has arrived and Y/N is fighting him. In the meantime, we have to leave. We are not safe here. More members of the Khaos Brigade can come or even worse... Their fight can reach here."

Rias widened her eyes after hearing the name of Cain.

She gulped.

She had heard of that man before and all that surrounded him was pure nightmares and destruction.

"Where is my brother?"

"He is trying to maintain the battle in a single place with Ajuka and the rest of the leaders of the factions."

The ones that didn't go to the battle were her, Asmodeus, and Odin who stood there to protect the rest of the people.

"Wait. Is Y/N fighting Cain? All by himself?!"

"Yes."

It wasn't Serafall the one who answered Issei's question. It was Akeno who had a darkened expression.

"Akeno... Then I need to help him-"

Issei was about to run towards the battle but he was tightly grabbed by Serafall.

"You won't go."

Her gaze was enough to silence him.

Then he remembered that she was a Satan Lord... just like President's brother.

"B-but... I cannot leave him alone! I have to help him!"

"You only be a burden... The same goes for you and your peerage, Rias. Because I know that you're thinking of going there. Let me give it straight to you all. You won't go to the battle. Leave it to Y/N and if things go wrong the faction leaders will take care of whatever comes up."

She spoke sharply.

This part of Serafall was alien to them... But she imposed authority and a little fear.

"But..."

Issei mutters as he gritted his teeth feeling impotent.

It was true. He wouldn't be of any use to the battle...

Akeno placed a hand over his shoulder.

"It's okay, Issei... Trust Y/N."

She said that but the tears betrayed her words.

"Akeno... are you alright?"

Rias asked concerned about her friend.

"Huh? I am fine... It's just that... It's just that I feel..."

Then tears streamed down her eyes.

She tried to lie to herself... But She couldn't bear it any longer.

Rias proceeded to embrace her friend doing an attempt to reassure her.

Akeno cried on the redhead's chest.

"I feel like he is going to die."

Those words struck Issei and his look turned somber.

Raynare looked at the giant cloud of dust.

Her lips started to quiver as her eyes turned glossy.

"Please Y/N. Stay Alive."

And for the first time in a long time she...

Prayed.

Thank you for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 535 22
A rogue Central Intelligence agent now joins a mercenary for hire service group that works whoever and even work for a Russian Mafia, a Triad, cartel...
153K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
163K 8.4K 26
lies catch up to you only if you let them -𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀© (nikolai lantsov x femOC) (shadow and bone; s2-?) (saints & dawn universe)
191K 2.8K 29
(Y/N) Leviathan is the son of the original devil king leviathan and an otherworldly angel his family hates him for his half blood. One day he meets a...