Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 12- I have a Question

39.8K 1.6K 270
By Duranb0lt

Drew(Because I love him)—-^

Chapter 12- I have a Question

George's POV

It's been three days since I went..wild.Okay,I really don't know how to describe myself that time. All I know, is that I'm fine now. 

I thought Vince would never show his ugly face to me again but when we met at the mall, shock hit me like a fucking wrecking ball. Memories seem to rush back into me. 

It's a good thing Alexander was there. Because of him, I felt like thinking about Vince won't make me remember the past. He was there for me, I love him for that.

I smile widely as I remembered what happened the last few days. 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of my office door being opened.

"Sir, it was confirmed that the flowers have arrived unto Mckinley Inns." 

Sam's voice pulls me back from my thoughts. I looked up and nod at him in reply.He then walks out of the office.

A smile forms on my lips as I stood from my chair and paced my office while holding my phone in my hand. I can't help it. When I know Alexander calls me it makes me so excited. Well I'm assuming he'll call since I sent him flowers...again. Just remembering his smile when he looks at the flowers on his desk makes me so happy.

After a few minutes, my phone buzzes and a wide smile form at my lips when I recognize the caller's ID.

"A gorgeous handsome and lady-killer man on the line, may I ask who's calling?" I tease him while smiling. His call always completes my day. 

I hear him chuckle on the other line. "Oh please, you and your big ego."

"You love it though.Admit it."

"Whatever. I wanted to thank you for the flowers...again." I could sense his blush even if his not infront of me.

"The flower shop had roses today! "He chuckled again on the other line. Well, I wanted to give him roses everyday. I kinda put up a fight when they only had tulips... just a little fight though.

"I'm glad they did. You might go wild and do things to them just because they had tulips." I smiled as I walked towards my desk and sat on it.

"Well, it wasn't my fault they ran out. You know, costumers know best."

"I liked the tulips though." My brows suddenly furrow in confusion.

"You did?" Maybe he prefered tulips more than roses. 

"Yes. Don't you think roses are too... cliche?" I nod at what he said. He really is one-of-a-kind. Many people would prefer roses.

"Okay, I'll make sure you'll recieve tulips from now on." I said confidently. I'll make sure to call the flower shop to prepare tulips for me everyday.

"You really don't have to send me flowers. Like seriously, my office looks like a flower garden right now." 

"I'll send you flowers everyday because I can." I said as I smirk. Putting flowers in his office makes him think of me. And that's what I want, for me to be on his mind.

"You sounded like a spoiled brat." He laughed on the other line. A pout escapes me even though I did my best not to.

"Say anything you like, wifey." 

Suddenly,Alexander stayed silent for a moment.

"George, I have a question." I suddenly feel nervous. Well, I could sense that he became suddenly serious.

"I may have an answer. Okay, shoot." I gulped as I wait for him to speak. I felt him breathe deeply on the other line.

"Why do you call me 'wifey'?" I sigh  in relief. Okay, so he wanted to know why.

"Because I can. You don't like it?" I asked worriedly. I don't want to call him something he doesn't like.

"It just sounds so... feminine. It makes me girly." I laughed as I clutched the phone in my hand, trying my hard to not let it go.

"Hubby, I'm serious!" He's blushing right now. I'll bet you seven m&m's.

"Okay. You really want to know why?" I raise my brow as I thought of the true reason why I invented such endearment.

"Yes. I've been dying to know why."

"Well, before we met, I was looking for... a wife. It was never in my intention to marry a boy. But everything changed when you came. I saw your photo once then I thought of you ever since. Your sister was the one I wanted to marry first but when you barged into my office..... I was head-over-heels. So, I call you wifey....because you're the wife I've been looking for a long time. It was never my intention to make you become more feminine.If you dont' like it, we could always stop it. " I confessed as he stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Why were you looking for a wife?" WOW! Good way to change the topic in hand.

"Well, I really don't want to tell you over the phone. Besides, we were talking about our endearment." I really want to tell him about that in person. I feel like I want to tell him all my secrets. I was always the person who never tell anyone about the secrets I hide but when it comes to Alexander, I feel like I can trust him with anything.

"Oh yes. So I guess its uhm fine with me." I smile in victory. Well, I had to do a lot of things to just win that bet. But, I could sense something on the other line. He seems....sad?

"Wifey, are you alright?" Worry rushed into me as he stayed silent. Is something wrong with what I said?

"Nothing.Uhm..I need to go. Work is piling." Before I could even answer, he cut the call and a monotonous tone played over.

I quickly stood and rushed outof my office, I quickly found Sam just outside,

"Sam, I need to go to McKinley Inns.Now." He nods in reply before we went straight to the elevator. What happened back there? Ugh. I'm so confused.

When we reach the bottom floor, Sam and I went straight directly to the car. As the elevator opened I stride past the secretary's desk and went directly to Alexander's office. Once, I opened the door I then noticed Wifey going through a few paperwork without even looking up at me. He must've thought that I might be another person.

"Yes? Lauren please stop standing there like a—-" He gets cut off and I notice his eyes widen. He suddenly looks away, leaving me even more confused. 

"O..Oh hubby. I..I neve thought you were the..re."

"Something's wrong and you won't tell me." I walk towards his desk and stood infront of him.

"W..what are y..you talking about? I..im f..fine!" He laughs and I immediately notice that it's fake.

I walk to his side and pulled him up. He gasps before I pull him into my chest. I felt his hug on me as he burries his face on my chest.

"Tell me what's wrong.I feel so fucking frustrated right now that it makes me hate myself for not being able to help you." I say as I bury my face in his hair. His hair smells like strawberries and it makes me close my eyes as I intake his smell.

"I..I..I.. feel—" He cuts himself off as he burries his face in my chest.

"You feel what?" I kiss his head before burrying my face in his hair again.

He takes a deep breath before he speaks again.

"I feel...used."

My brow furrow as I thought about what he said. Why would he feel used?

"Why do you feel used? Did I do something? Is this about the endearment?" 

"No..It's just... You married me for other reasons...besides..besides.. love" I pull his head up from my chest and notice the sadness in his eyes. I then leaned down to kiss him.

Once we pull back, I kissed his forehead before speaking again.

"Listen to me Alexander McKinley-Garisson. Yes, at first I was looking for someone that I need to use to comply with my grandfather's demand. But that was before I met you. You make even hate myself that I rushed the wedding. I married you not because I'll use you, but because I love you. I love you all the way to the whole galaxy and back. I know that we've just met but this past week has been the best week of my entire existence. Trust me, it is. So please don't think that you're just a toy that i'll throw away because that is not true."

I leaned down again to kiss him and when we pull back I got shocked when I hear Alexander giggle.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow as I got even more confused.

"You called me Alexander McKinley-Garisson. It's nice." He says with a blush before he stands on his toes and gives me a soft peck on the lips. I sigh in relief knowing he doesn't feel sad anymore.

"I know. It sounds good.Uhm  Alexander, would you like to hold off the wedding? I don't want to rush you."

He pauses a bit before he nods at me.

"I would love that. It's not that I don't want to get married it's just that, we just met and I don't want to be rushed into marriage."

"Fine.Let's have it your way. So, I was thinking about not having any contracts to sign." His eyes widen in shock as he pulls back abit.

"Are you sure? I might make you pay it then forget I ever met you." He smirks at me and I smile at him in return.

"I trust you. Besides, I already talked to my Uncle and I'll only pay half while you pay the other half. I know that you love me not just for my money." Yes, I trust him enough to waste my money on him.Well, I really don't consider 'wasting money' when it comes to wifey.

"Oh yes.. I love that ego of yours." He says seductively before wrapping his arms accross my neck.

"I know you do." I wink at him before I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing my face towards him. I then slammed my lips unto his. He moans as I pushed my tongue into his mouth and our tongue dances with each other as he submit to me. I pull back and kiss my way down his neck, only to hear his moans.Oh fuck, he sounds so hot.

"H..H..Hubby. Ah!" He moans even more as kiss his neck even more. I pulled back making him groan in frustration as I pushed the papers in his desk and lift him up. I placed him on his desk so he's now sitting there as I stood between his legs. I start grinding my erection into his as I start kissing him again. I bit his earlobe and the soft flesh beneath it making him moan again. I started to unbotton his jacket as I keep on grinding on him while kissing him at the same time.My heart was beating so fast as I could feel the air getting hot and moans started to fill the office.

Suddenly, the door of the office bursts open and before I could react, Drew walks through the door.

"Bitch, I brought Starbuc—-OH MY EYES! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!" We pull back in shock quickly as Alexander fumbles to button his jacket. I quickly stood and straighten my suit as I pulled Alexander from his position so he's standing. I smirk as I notice his blush.

"You could've texted me that you'll be having office sex so that I could have been prepared!" Drew wiggles his eyebrows at us.

"DREW!" We both shout to Drew in annoyance and he only laughs at us in reply.

NOTE:

Sorry for the crappy update. It's just.... I feel so emotional today since somebody just shouted out to the whole world that he hated the Hubby/Wifey endearment. So this is what it feels like when you write so hard only to find the readers disappointed.

I feel like crying right now. Ugh. I really should be happy since Taylor Swift's Bad Blood Music Video came out today.

I don't hate the person though, I hate myself.

I promise though that I'll do better.

Please let me now what you think! About the chapter and about the endearment.Mwah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.6K 48
I am Re-editing this story! The word EDITED in capitals will be displayed when it had been re-edited. I always lived in the shadow and always will...
1M 60.2K 46
Micah hates the rich. Working at an upper class restaurant in Mayfair proves all the reasons why. Entitled, rude and ignorant customers with more mo...
29.7K 946 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
122K 3K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...