𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮! | 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪...

By celestial_blooms_pad

"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew... More

now playing: 0.0 - i'll show her that loud noises aren't scary.
now playing: 0.1 - the girl who had been afraid of her own voice?
now playing: 0.2 - just for a small moment, he felt lucky.
a guide to Kazumi's quirk !
now playing: 0.3 - how unattractive...
now playing: 0.4 - don't deceive me too.
book playlist !
now playing: 0.5 - you think I'm nice?
now playing: 0.6 - fucking traitor.
now playing: 0.7 - indiscriminate volts !
now playing: 0.8 - intimidatingly gorgeous
now playing: 1.0 - a downright sausage fest.
now playing: 1.1 - dulcet
now playing: 1.2 - 'Zumi
now playing: 1.3 - see ya later, dad!
now playing: 1.4 - a heavy rock is a heavy rock.
now playing: 1.5 - I'm not some little kid anymore.
now playing: 1.6 - you can trust me
now playing: 1.7 - correct me if I'm wrong.
now playing: 1.8 - his name.
now playing: 1.9 - Kazumi did.
now playing: 2.0 - you're a good dad.
now playing: 2.1 - one year out of sixteen years
now playing: 2.2 - quite the killer visual
now playing: 2.3 - go home, kid
now playing: 2.4 - he's all yours, Ura !
now playing: 2.5 - not anyone else
now playing: 2.6 - my future?
now playing: 2.7 - I don't deserve her
now playing: 2.8 - but I didn't
now playing: 2.9 - do your best, Dulcet!
now playing: 3.0 - an eye for an eye
now playing: 3.1 - my daughter
ending note <3
update! -SEQUEL RELEASE
RELEASED! - CAVING IN
ANNOUNCEMENT! : NEW BOOK RELEASE

now playing: 0.9 - you want me to use you?

9.3K 331 160
By celestial_blooms_pad

now playing: 0.9 - you want me to use you?

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw ! : mentions of abuse and child abuse.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"You're safe, in here."

A young female sat comfortably in a pile of pillows, three walls of the small room padded heavily with thick sound-proof material. Her hair barely reached past her shoulders, her eyes droopy and heavy, dark circles around her eyes. Crimson blood leaked down her pale features, dried blood cascading down her ears.

"I...I don't want to be alone anymore." Her young voice stammered, sitting up in the pile of warm pillows. "Dad... can I leave?"

"Dulcet, you'll be fine."

"It's scary here."

Instead of listening to her pleas, the male simply closed the glass door, using some sort of quirk to seal it shut. She stood up banging her palms against the thick glass.

"Let me out!" She screamed, her fists punching the resistant glass.

Pearls of tears rolled down her face, mixing with the blood already on her face.

"Kazumi!"

Kazumi slowly blinked, her eyes opening before gently adjusting to the light shining in her eyes. As her eyes adjusted, a tuft of green hair appeared in her vision.

"Kazumi?" She nodded slightly at his words.

The entire room, which she didn't realise was full of students and teachers, sighed in collective relief.

"Ah, Amano, we tried calling your father."

The poor girl flung up from her position, grasping the railing of the bed as she turned to Vlad King who was standing beside her bed.

"W-What?" She stammered.

"He... didn't answer." Vlad added, a tinge of worry in his tone.

Kazumi sighed in relief, Midoriya helping her to relax against the headboard. Aizawa scoffed quietly. He wouldn't be stupid enough to answer his phone when he knew it was a phone call from the school.

"I'm so happy you're okay, is your hearing alright?" Iida asked, Midoriya sitting next to Kazumi on the bed as he cuddled her closely to his side.

She nodded, a bright smile appearing on her face.

"I feel just fine..." she responded before she glanced around the room.

Monoma wasn't in the room surprisingly enough. She thought they'd grown close...

"Ah... Monoma got into a small argument with Class A so I knocked him out." Kendo commented from the doorway, Kazumi shaking her head.

She'd peeked her head in knowing Kazumi was a nice girl that Monoma seemed to have grown a liking to.

But of course the idiot had gotten into some trouble which lead her to knocking him out. Feeling a bit guilty, she checked on Monoma's new friend while he was out cold.

"I'm assuming Todoroki won?" Kazumi said since she'd passed out.

"Actually... They decided it was a draw." Midoriya informed, patting her softly on the back. "If you hadn't overused your quirk, you probably would've won. You knocked him out, Kazumi. You even got him out of bounds."

Kazumi cringed a little bit, "is he okay?"

"I'm just fine, Amano." A deep voice came from the otherside of the curtain on her left.

Tokoyami suddenly peaked his bird head out from between the curtains as he pushed it aside, revealing a relatively beat up Todoroki sitting up in the bed beside hers. He had scratches littered all over his body, his sports uniform sprinkled with rips and tears.

"Oh, god... I'm so sorry, Todoroki." Kazumi apologised, bowing her head.

"It's okay, it's kind of you to worry about me." Todoroki responded before bowing his head too. "I made you suffer a lot. I apologise too. I hope we can be acquaintances... you're a formidable opponent."

Kazumi felt her cheeks grow warm at his compliment. A compliment from the icy-hot quirk welder was honourable in her books.

"Sure, let's be friends, Todoroki." She giddily announced, a small smile appearing on his face as he nodded.

"As... friends... I would like to warn you about Bakugou." Todoroki began, turning his head to the screen. "He's quite infuriated that you couldn't fight him."

She chuckled, turning to the screen as she saw a very angry looking Bakugou receiving his medal from All Might.

"It's okay, I know all about Bakugou's temper." Kazumi reassured, Todoroki tilting his head in curiosity.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi smirked as she saw the one and only Neito Monoma standing outside of 1A, her classmates watching in confusion as she burst out laughing. He held a juice box and a container of sushi, his own lunch tucked under his arm.

"Stop fucking laughing!" He exclaimed, a deep red blush on his face as he saw her classmates staring.

"You shouldn't have made a bet that you can't win." Kazumi joked, taking her lunch from him. "Let's go have lunch together,"

Monoma scoffed, "you have me as a servant for the day but you want to sit with me?"

Kazumi turned around, a wicked grin on her face.

"What? You want me to use you?"

An outrageous laugh came from Sero and Ashido from inside the class as Monoma groaned, following after a smug Kazumi.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi's eyes widened as Aizawa placed a thick booklet on her desk, the sound was loud enough to catch the attention of the other students.

"Congratulations, Amano, for your recommendations." Aizawa said with an unreadable expression before he walked off.

Kazumi immediately grabbed her booklet, searching the top of the list before her eyes widened.

Midoriya stood up from his seat in front of her as the bell for lunch rang, Todoroki making his way over to her too.

Kazumi stood up from her desk, holding the booklet up proudly to Midoriya who grinned down at her. She hugged his waist lightly before turning to politely greet Todoroki.

"Let's see it!" Midoriya exclaimed as Kazumi handed the booklet to him.

Todoroki peered over Midoriya's shoulder as they read through the heroes that wanted to take her in.

"Woah, you have just as many offers as Todoroki!" Midoriya exclaimed, before his jaw dropped. "ENDEAVOUR GAVE YOU AN OFFER?"

Kazumi proudly flipped one of her braids over her shoulder, a smug smile on her face as she had her hands on her waist.

Bakugou, who admittingly had been eavesdropping, nearly dropped his books at Midoriya's exclamations. He hadn't even gotten an offer from the number two hero.

Meanwhile Todoroki's eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their sockets and he snatched the booklet from Midoriya's hands as his eyes wandered through the list.

"Amano!" A voice exclaimed from in front of the duo.

Kazumi turned to the front of the class, spotting her first opponent from the battle tournament and a few of his friends coming towards them.

"Kaminari! " She greeted, a kind smile on her face.

"Congrats on your offers," Kaminari said before confidently pressing his thumb to his chest. "By the way, I'm still all the more happy to take you out on that date if you'd like."

Kazumi's face flashed red, Jirou coming over and hitting the back of the electricity boy's head with disgust written on her face.

"Sorry, Kaminari, I'd rather be friends first." She politely declined as Jiro came over to hug her side.

"Geez, I can't blame Kaminarii for hitting on you." Ashido exclaimed, swinging her arm over Kazumi's shoulders. "You're absolutely gorgeous – and pretty smart too!"

Kazumi nervously smiled up at the pretty pink female, returning her welcoming hug.

Ever since she'd shown her impressive skills at the festival and her fun personality too, a lot of her classmates had been approaching her more often.

"How are you friends with these two idiots? You seem close!" Ashido asked, the two looking at Todoroki and Midoriya who were frantically looking through Kazumi's impressive list of recommendations.

The shorter female of the hugging duo felt a grin widen as she felt a bit more comfortable.

"Oh! Todoroki and I became friends after our battle at the festival." Kazumi informed her, "plus... Bakugou, Izuku and I are childhood friends."

"Oh right! He'd gotten so worked up over you during your fight with Todo–" Ashido began, Kazumi's eyes widening.

"Shut the fuck up, Raccoon Eyes! We're not friends." Bakugou growled, making explosions from his hands. "You don't know what you're talking about! I wanted to fight her ass!"

A red haired male with spiky hair, which she knew as Kirishima, came to join the conversation.

"Ah, I thought you two knew each other!" He added in, the said boy whipping his head towards Kazumi. "Are you friends? Bakugou has the tendency to not admit these things."

Kazumi tilted her chin up as she stared down at Bakugou. He didn't seem keen about them knowing they had been friends, but she didn't want to lie to her new acquaintances.

"Yes, I do know him." She said, her jaw tensing as she spoke. "We're not friends though..."

"As if I would be friends with some crybaby with some stupid quirk she can barely control." Bakugou shot back in a low tone, standing up from his desk.

The rest of Class A witnessed as Kazumi eyed Bakugou carefully, "watch your words, Bakugou. Don't call someone you didn't fight inferior."

Bakugou scoffed, digging his hands into his pockets as he made his way towards the door.

"Don't go calling us friends if you can't handle the truth," he shot back, leaving the classroom. "Besides, you're the one that passed out, fucking crybaby."

Kazumi rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue as she turned back to Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Kazumi, please, you need to forgive him." Midoriya said, passing her booklet back. "He's not a bad person, y'know?"

Todoroki looked away from Midoriya with slightly puffed cheeks, a few of their classmates whistling or leaving the classroom awkwardly. It was very clear that many of their classmates didn't agree with Midoriya.

Kazumi frowned. "I've told him I'll be there for him, but the fact of the matter is that he doesn't care about me. "

Ashido's eyes widened at her words before she continued to discuss her list with Todoroki and Midoriya.

A gentle smile appeared on her face before she suddenly slipped in between Kazumi and Todoroki, taking Kazumi's arm into hers.

"Amano! Did you want to sit with my friends and I for lunch? I'd love to get to know you more.!"

Kazumi's face brightened as she looked up at Ashido.

"I...I would love to!"

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Bakugou growled as Ashido and Jiro came to the table with Kazumi standing in between them.

Kazumi sat across from Bakugou, not minding his piercing gaze.

"They offered for me to join them," Kazumi calmly responded, taking her carton of milk and opening it. "I... I'll leave."

"She's our new friend," Ashido explained promptly, pulling Kazumi back down.

Bakugou groaned, tempted to leave until Kirishima held him back.

"So, Amano, have you decided what agency to go to?" Sero brought up, playing with his chopsticks between his fingers.

Kazumi hummed slightly, looking up as she thought.

"I'm leaning towards interning with Endeavour – he is the number two hero after all. Plus, Todoroki is interning with him too." Kazumi wondered aloud. "But I also want to intern with Best Jeanist or Mt. Lady."

Bakugou did not like the sound of that.

"Definitely don't go to Mt Lady, I heard Mineta is interning with her." Jiro commented, the two girls shivering.

"Mineta...?" Kazumi questioned.

"He's some kid from Class B. Be lucky you don't know that scumbag." Ashido retorted before shaking her head. "If you see that little guy with purple balls on his head, just steer clear of him."

Kazumi nodded in confusion, taking her word for it.

"Why don't you just go for the highest ranking hero who's doin' internships?" Bakugou suddenly asked, catching all of their attention.

"Endeavour...?" Kazumi asked.

"He is the number two hero," Bakugou retorted.

"But I'm not aiming to be a high ranking hero," she responded, Bakugou raising a brow in curiosity.

In his mind, what was the point of being a hero if you're not at the top?

"Geez, how did a humble girl like you end up being friends with Bakugou?" Sero commented, nudging Bakugou from his spot.

"She's not my friend, you extras!" Bakugou raged, standing up and slamming his lunch tray to the table.

The group watched as he stormed off, Kirishims leaning over to pat Kazumi's hand in reassurance only to fall short of her head when he spotted her tense expression.

Her rounded eyes were narrowed, her bottom lip trapped by her top teeth as she eyed Bakugou carefully.

"He's the one that hurt me yet I'm the one who's not his friend," Kazumi muttered under her breath, no one but Ashido overhearing her.

She sighed softly, shaking off her frown. She shouldn't waste such negative emotions on someone like Bakugou.

"Amano... I think he cares about you," Ashido kindly reassured, Kazumi's eyebrows furrowing. "He's too stubborn to admit it... but I saw the way he worried about you during your fight with Todoroki, I saw how he defended you before Midnight could announce that Todoroki was the winner."

Kirishima intercepted too, putting an arm over her shoulder.

"Yeah! I've never seen him so fidgety before," he added, "he'll cover it up by saying he just wanted to fight you, that's why he wanted to defend you. But trust us, he cares."

Kazumi smiled, shaking her head.

"Even if that were true... Bakugou needs to sort out his ego." She chuckled to herself, "I'm not going to chase after someone who's not willing to be honest. I have Izuku and even you guys who care about me. Why waste time on him? He needs to come to me on his own."

Ashido glanced at Kirishima, the two silently impressed with Kazumi.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.4K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...
12.6K 378 21
Katsuki Bakugou. An angry blonde hero-in-training. But what if under that anger is pain? So much pain. With his parents absentee from his life and a...
362K 13.1K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
1.3M 44.5K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...