Aonung X Reader

By AoiTsukomo

I haven't found a story where the readers a Metkayina so I decided to just write it There might be smut lat... More

Y/N inspo
Yummy Aonung pics
Chapter 2 - Hobo gets a name
Chapter 3 - Y/N and Tsireya Beef
Chapter 4 - Y/N beefs with a tsurak
Chapter 5 - Y/N - 1 Tsurak- 0
Chapter 6 - Y/N beefs woth blue aliens
Not an actual chapter
Chapter 7- Meeting the Sulleys
Chapter 8 - I think my queue is broken
Chapter 9 - Neteyam
Chapter 10 - idk what to call this
Chapter 11 - Aonung being a green flag
Chapter 12 - getting you hair done yay
Chapter 13- writing this even though i want to sleep
Chapter 14- hes so scrumdidlyumptious
Chapter 15 - Keso beefs with Y/N
Not A Chapter But Mystery Character
Chapter 16- 😏
A little life update

Chapter 1 - Finding the hobo child

12.5K 262 74
By AoiTsukomo

                  ———Ronals POV———

I had just started on my walk, Tonowari said he would take care of our kids, Tseriya and Aonung; Tsireya was 7 and Aonung 10.

I inhaled the salty air as seagulls cawed overhead. It had been a good hour and it was time to head back, as I turned around I tripped on a rock. At least I thought I was a rock, it turned out to be a small child.

I could tell that the child was a girl around 6 years old, instantly my maternal instincts took over and I picked up the girl.

She was so small and weak, you could hear her ragged breaths and I could feel her bones as I held her.

The girls surprisingly already has tattoos, one for her first hunt, first kill, training to be a warrior. She looked much too young to have achieved any of those things and definitely too weak.

There was no child who had accomplished any of this in our tribe, maybe she was of another?

Looking at the state she was in I rushed home as quick as my legs could take me, I was the Tsahik and I refused to let this little girl die.

I stopped when I finally reached my marui and Tonowari gave me a weird look until he saw the girl in my arms.

"Keep Aonung and Tsireya away" I wheezed still panting from my run.

Tonowari just nodded and headed into our kids rooms and I laid the girl down. I gathered all the things I needed and started on the healing rituals I knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.2K 17
Perfectly Imperfect || Lo'ak -editing whole story- ༺ Y/N, the only 'different' daughter in her family. A girl full of laughter and joy. The daughter...
35.7K 762 25
Y/n was known as the "outcast" of her family. she was born as a gift from Eywa and was taken in by some local omaticaya people after discovering her...
191K 4.8K 23
!Neteyam x Aonoung! When the sully family came to the Metkayina clan seeking refuge, no one would have suspected a love to blossom between the leader...
884 1 14
A metkayina girl fell in love with the eldest sully, Neteyam. But little did she know he was stuck on someone else while that someone else had moved...