Chapter 3 - Y/N and Tsireya Beef

I felt like adding some drama into the story

Also this is kinda like a filler/update chapter sorry y'all I've been busy with practice lately 💕

Y/N was adapting to the tribe amazingly quickly. Surprisingly her and Aonung got along really well and became really close. Her and Tsireya were a different story though...

At first Y/N and Tsireya got along really well and they still do, but behind closed doors they fight often. Tsireya gets jealous of Y/N a lot because Ronal and Tonowari treat her really well. (Any of you older siblings probably know what I'm talking about, once the youngest came we were sort of put aside and given more responsibilities and less attention. That causes lots of tension and shit Yk.)

Another point of tension in their relationship would be the opinions of the clan, Tsireya being the Olo'eyktan's only daughter always got male attention and was considered the most beautiful in the tribe but when Y/N came along opinions changed. Since Y/N was better at hunting and diving and at the same time was "prim and proper"/elegant she gained popularity in the tribe. This topic was especially brought up among the Matkayinan teens and that caused a lot of Tsireya's peers to look down on her. (idk if people actually say prim and proper outside of the southern parts of the USA sorry if it sounds cringey 😭)

However at the end of the day Tsireya and Y/N always talk it out and put their differences aside. They were practically sisters and nothing would change that, Y/N would always stand up for Tsireya and wouldn't let anyone talk down to her.

You hung out with Aonung and his friends and quickly became part of their group. Y'all did everything together from hunting to playing games and staying out late to party, you both even shared a room! (y'all partied once y'all got older obviously)

They taught you how to ride a Ilu and you and Aonung were inseparable. He was your biggest supporter and he always had your back.

You had mastered everything surprisingly quick and you were close to becoming a real warrior.