Chapter 15 - Keso beefs with Y/N

Send help 🙏🙏🙏

Send help 🙏🙏🙏

It had been two weeks since Aonung started to court you. Every single day he would give you presents which consisted mostly of jewelry and wearable items. One day he had gotten you pearl necklaces made from the finest pearls he could find. He draped them across your neck and covered you with kissed from head to toe.

Everyday he would go over the top, complimenting you and being by your side 24/7. You didn't mind honestly but you had been anxiously waiting for him to pop the question.

Every time he took you to a secret spot he had found your heart beated with excitement and anticipation but you were always let down when the moment didn't end with him asking

"Y/N will you be my mate"

Since you two were betrothed you knew the question was coming you just couldn't wait any longer or it was going to drive you mad.

—•weird and awkward perspective change•—

You woke up to Tsireya peering over you and jabbing you in the shoulder,

You groggily hauled your self to an upright position and asked,

"what is that you want now?"

"I booked us another appointment to get our hair done,"

At that my sleepiness washed away and thoughts started to bounce around my head. I had been waiting for some time to redo my braids so I could look smexy when we officially announced we were to be mates.

Tsireya had gotten up and lended me a hand, pulling me up and guiding me outside. We walked to Nawtsre's home and we're greeted with the sight of her daughters Tseytsa, Pana, and Keso infront of their marui with smiles on their face. Well all of them but Keso looked happy.

Keso looked agitated and was impatiently tapping her foot to the ground. Her eyebrows were scrunched together and her hands were clenched into fists.

The two older siblings led the way and Tsireya walked into the marui before me, just as I started to follow her Keso shoved her way infront of me but she slipped and ended up falling on top of me.

I let out a pained whine as one of the sisters yanked Keso up by her braids. Keso hissed at her sister as the other sister helped me up.

"We're so sorry for that Y/N, Keso's been very clumsy lately," said Pana

I looked over at Keso and we briefly made eye contact before she looked away.

"Yeah your good" I mumbled back before grabbing Tsireya's hand and walking beside her as the sisters led us deeper into the marui.

This time they took us both to a room in their marui that was beautifully set up, there were two red fluffy cushions on the floor and all of the hair tools they used were set up out of sight. There were shells and flowers lining the pillars that supported to roof of the marui and along the edges of the floor.

The room smelt amazing, a slight hint of floral scents along with something almost salty and a touch of vanilla.

Both of you sat down and were greeted with some food and snacks in little leaf plates/bowls (idk what they eat bro clams and fish or sum)

Tsireya wanted to change up her hair so instead of the normal hairstyle she wore she wanted her hair to be completely braided.

I just wanted my normal hairdo redone because your braids had gotten frizzy and the hair that was in braids was tangled and quite frizzy as well. (For this I'm assuming Y/N has a hair style like Tsireya's where it's like a half up half down feet free to change it though)

What I mean if y'all forgot what her hairs like:

Instantly they got started on our hair, Nawstre doing mine and her two oldest done Tsireya's

Instantly they got started on our hair, Nawstre doing mine and her two oldest done Tsireya's. This time Keso wasn't doing hair at all she just sat near her mother watching me eerily and handing her mother tools if she was asked to.

Keso's looks sent chills down my spine but I tried my best to just ignore it and continue talking to Nawstre.

After Nawstre left to get something I looked over at Tsireya, she gave me a knowing look back and I instantly knew she noticed Keso too.

Keso was picking at the floor now looking down at the floor but every time she looked up at me Tsireya would give her the stank eye and look her up and down.

The atmosphere wasn't as uncomfortable as it was violent, I could sense a poorly hidden animosity between Keso and her sisters as they also gave Keso bad looks before continuing to talk with me and Tsireya.

"Oh Y/N, congratulations on you and Aonung's relationship," said Tseysta smiling at me

I looked down at Keso and saw her gripping her legs harder and digging her fingernails into the floor of the marui.

'So that's what this is about huh' I thought as everything clicked,

"Yeah you two looks so adorable together it's like you were made for eachother!" said Pana

It was obvious to everyone in the room that they were saying this to antagonize Keso more, we all were just staring at Keso and laughing silently at her reactions while she just looked down and picked at he floor more.

"Ah thank you guys," I said smiling back at them before Nawstre came back into the room with flowers.

"Which color would you like Y/N?"

I was a bit confused because I usually didn't put flowers in my hair

"Take it as a gift for your courtship," Pana said

Y'all I know it's awkward ending it here but I wanted to post this much because it's been 5 days , I will try to post another part asap 💕