Chapter 9 - Neteyam

I just got back from the gym and y'all's comments are cracking me tf up. My mom really just asked me what had me laughing that hard because my boyfriend can't make me laugh like that she says the most outta pocket shit 😭

Also sorry for the slow ass updates I've been busy asl

It had been a 2 days since Aonung had started to ignore me, honestly I think he just used me almost permanently disabling myself as an excuse for being mad at me because of the "kiss"

I've had a crush on him for a long time now but I fucking knew he didn't like me back.

I sat in a hole that Tuk had dug for me as she started to pile sand on top of me. I sort of stopped hanging out with my friends because it was awkward and tense every time Aonung showed up. So instead I hung out with the Sulley's, Lo'ak was stupid and funny, Tuk was adorable, and Kiri was chill. Neteyam was also really nice to me and he let me vent about Aonung.

I would catch myself occasionally sneaking out at night to show the 3 older kids cool spots around the island and just to hang out in general. During the day I would help Tseriya teach them a few last things and occasionally would hang out with Tuk right now.

I've been really unfocused these days, and I would catch myself lost in thought as I rode Taronyu. I would think back to the dreams I used to have about Aonung when I was younger, us dating, having kids, having fun. All of those things weren't possible anymore.

"I knew I shouldn't of pushed him," I said to Neteyam while Tuk left to get more sand.

I found myself talking to Neteyam a lot these days, we would vent to eachother and he was really good at comforting me, he reminded me of Aonung a lot. I would catch myself secretly wishing he was Aonung, imagining that he was Aonung instead of Neteyam.

"It's been 2 days and I'm already loosing my fucking mind!"

"Honestly Y/N I think that's normal,"

"What?"

"Well he's been your friend for like 7 years obviously you would miss him," he explained "but the way your blaming yourself just isn't it,"

"Blaming myself?"

"Okay think about it, if he didn't want to kiss you why didn't he push you away? Why didn't he say 'no,' Y/N if he didn't want to kiss you he wouldn't pushed you off the second you got on him."

"But what he was to uncomfortable to push me off, I ruined our friendship Neteyam you can't tell me I didn't,"

"Y/N I barely even know Aonung but we both know that he would be to shy to do shit, he's assertive and confident he wouldn't hesitate at all,"

I thought about his words for a bit before saying "yeah, I think your right"

"But why would he be mad at me then?"

"Well..maybe he just panicked, have you ever considered that maybe he likes you too?"

"Hmm ma-"

I was abruptly cut off by Tuk yelling and throwing sand onto me half of it on my chest and neck and the rest straight in my face.

Thank eywa I could hold my breath for a long time because these blue bitches were taking wayyy too long to dig me out.

Suddenly the sun struck my eyes and I saw Tuks face above me

"Sorry Y/N," she said

'At least she sounded genuinely sorry' I thought

"I was aiming for you thingies but I missed,"

"My what,"

"You know, your jiggles,"

'Nah tf?'

"Uhm, it's okay Tuk," I said lifting myself off the ground and looking around,

'where did Neteyam go?' I thought until Tuk started talking

" I have to go now since Lo'ak and Neteyam are in trouble but Neteyam told me to tell you to meet at the same place same time.."

"Oh alright thanks Tuk,"

"Bye bye Y/N," she said before running off towards her Marui.

'I better be getting home too, gotta make dinner'

I walked back to my house feeling alone and stupid

The consensus I got from y'all was that you did want smut so prepare for some in like 5 chapters or whatever.

Also this is my first time writing a fanfic and smut so please don't expect anything good