Chapter 12 - getting you hair done yay

Aonung rizzing Y/N up

Y'all I haven't updated in 5+ days I'm so sorry I've just been really busy, we have our first show coming up and I've had 3-8 hours of practice every day. Also I'm taking a lot of APs this year so I've been busy asl

Enjoy 💕

Tsireya had woken me up earlier this morning, Aonung had already left with his dad to go hunt with the other warriors of the tribe.

"Y/N, Y/N, lets go get our hair done," she whispered.

I yawned before grumbling about how early it was, Tsireya just grabbed my arm and yanked me up. Then she proceeded to drag me out of the marui and sit us both down in some other random marui.

I hear footsteps and I looked up to see a older metkayinan women walking up to Tsireya. They talked a bit before Tsireya introduced me to her,

"This is Nawtsre te Nanafa Ngara'ite, she's the one I was telling you about remember?,"

I did vaguely remember her talking about some lady who apparently did hair really well and how she wanted us to go get our hair braided together.

"Oh yeah her," I paused before continuing. "Wait is this why you asked for one of my spare headpieces?"

"Yup" Tsireya said smiling.

'Whatever makes her happy ig' I thought as Nawtsre lead us to chairs and she yelled out to someone.

Then came three girls who looked just like her and they immediately got started on our hair.

"Are these your daughters?" I asked her trying to make small talk.

"Yes those are my eldest and my middle child, Tseytsa and Pana." She said pointing to the girl who were doing Tsireyas hair. They both smiled and continued to do their work as she kept talking.

"And my youngest, Keso." She said looked over at her other child, who was slowly braiding as she continued on my hair.

"Forgive her she's still learning how to braid quickly, I can assure you that her braids are sharp it's just speed that she lacks." She said while glaring at Keso.

Out of all four Nawtsre was the quickest finishing one braid in literal second before putting beads in them and moving onto the next ones. Her daughters working on Tsireya were moving at a normal pace and the other daughter who was working on my hair was pretty slow.

Me and Nawtsre made small talk for the next few hour and so did Tsireya and the two other daughters.

Keso however stayed quiet the whole time, I hadn't heard her speak a single word or make a noise in a few hours and I was seriously starting to think that she was mute.

She had messed up a few times on different braids, having to unravel what she had done and start over. It really wasnt that big of a deal but when her mother found out she sort of blew up at her and told her to leave.