Chapter 16- 😏

I ended up choosing a (Y/F/C) colored flower that Nawstre put into my hair. Tsireya's hair was going to take a bit longer since she wanted her hair fully braided so I walked outside to the water to look at myself in the reflection and admire my hair when out of the corner of my eyes I saw Keso.

She was slowly creeping up behind me, did she think I was a stupid? It was so painfully obvious that she was planning to push me in.

She abruptly started to run towards me getting ready to tackle me but since I saw it coming I moved out of the way just in time and she belly flopped into the water.

'Dang that had to hurt' I thought after hearing the painfully loud slapping noise that her body made when it was launched into the water.

She rose up to the surface with a bright red face and scowled at me. I gave her the dirtiest look I could muster before walking back into the marui. Tsireya's hair was done and she looked so different with her hair fully braided.

As you two walked out Keso stomped back in soaking wet head to toe. I looked her up and down before quickening my pace to match Tsireya.

"What happened to her?" she questioned.

"She tried to tackle me into the water but I moved out of the way and she fell in," I giggled.

Tsireya laughed before dragging me infront of another marui.

"Why are we here?" I asked her.

"We're here to get you more clothes,"
(Idk if they call them clothes, the titty hiders)

Honestly you wouldn't mind spending more time with Tsireya and a few more cloth choices wouldn't hurt.

"Oh alright" you replied cheerfully

As you walked in you were greeted by another Metkayinan woman, she was quite tall and had long braided hair.

"Hello," she greeted us

Her and Tsireya talked a bit as I zoned out and looked around. I snapped of it of it when Tsireya grabbed my forearm and led me to where the other lady was walking.

She took us through a door and into a hidden room where there were many clothes neatly folded on ledges of the walls and layed on tables.

"Please take your time and have a good look at everything," she said before leaving.

"Thank you," I replied

Me and Tsireya looked around, occasionally showing each other things that would look cute on the other.

I had tried on a few different pairs of clothes but there was always something wrong, either they washed me out or looked bad on me.

"Hey look at this," Tsireya said holding up a pair of clothes.

It was a too similar to hers but it was bright green, to be honest it looked really ugly.

"That nots really my color," I said trying to hold back laughter.

But all of a sudden something caught my eyes, there was a set of clothes sort of hidden away. They were a (color) set of clothes, the top was woven very well and the skirt/bottom looked very well made as well.

I went over and picked it up,

"I think I'm going to try this one," I said to Tsireya

"Ooh that looks cute Y/N!"

Some random cloth ideas I like: