Chapter 14- hes so scrumdidlyumptious

I'm so sorry y'all it's been 10 days since my last update. I've been really busy with school work and life in general since we have comp season coming up and I have to study for the all the APs I'm taking. I swear I've been trying to update I just haven't found the time to.

You put your hand up to your mouth, covering it as you smiled. You watched Aonung hold up two pearl bracelets.

He walked up to you and grabbed your hands, intertwining your fingers as he subtly slipped on the gorgeous jewelry. The pearls were so shiny and their color complimented you skin perfectly.

He then put his own on as you continued to examine the present. His was more of an arm band and it looked identical to yours other than the fact that it was far larger.

Your mind was sent back to a time where you and Aonung were the same size. But you both had grow so much, he was so much taller than you now and his muscles made him look strong. (Tonowari's buff genes are going to carry his looks in the next movie mark my words.)

You were caught up in the moment, your hands entangled and your eyes peering into eachothers. You both had grown so much and you started to tear up at the thought of a future together with him.

Your thoughts came to an end as Aonung began to speak,

"Do you...accept my gift?"

It took you a second as you glanced back at the pearls on your wrist.

"I made it myself and I picked the pearls mys-" you interrupted him as he started to ramble.

"Of course I do Aonung,"

You knew what this meant, this gift was to show the rest of the clan that he was courting you. (Like dating but intending to get married)

You both looked at eachother one last time before your lips crashed into eachother. This was like before, this kiss was hungry, it was passionate.

Aonung's hands had started to wander around your body but you pushed them away,

With a grin you said "we must not, not before we announce it to the clan,"

He just smiled back and nodded before giving you a small kiss on the temple and grabbing your hand to lead you back.

Both of you walked back in a comfortable silence, your hips swayed and a smile was plastered on your face, this was a dream come true.

You both walked back to the marui still holding hands and went to sleep. Both of you were spooning, Aonung's hands were wrapped around your hips and you could feel his breath on your neck and ears. The rise and fall of your chests has synced up as you started to drift off,

As your eyes started to close you smiled to yourself, today had been amazing. You got to see Ftuei again and Aonung had officially started to court you, you thanked eywa for your wonderful life and finally fell asleep.

Time Skip

The next morning you woke up with your head on Aonung's chest, you slowly lifted yourself up and looked at him to see that he was already awake.

He proped himself up onto his elbows as you straddled him,

"Your finally up,"

"You were watching me sleep?"

"I could help myself you look so cute when you sleep,"

You felt yourself blush as you leaned closer. He got off his elbows and sat up fully, grabbing your shoulders and bringing yourself closer in the process.

Both of you went in for a kiss until you heard someone clear their throat in the doorway.

"Uhm, sorry for interrupting but mom and dad want to talk to you two," it was Tsireya.

"Alright we'll be there in a minute,"

You got off Aonung and he got up as you both walked to the main room of the marui. Instantly Ronal got up and gave you a knowing look before hugging you.

"I'm so happy for you Y/N," she whispered as you closed your eyes and hugged her back.

I opened my eyes and saw Tonowari smiling at Aonung as he showed off his pearl armband. As Ronal let you go and went to Aonung, Tonowari came up to you and patted you on the back.

All of you sat down on the marui floor and Tonowari spoke first,

"So when were you planning to tell us?"

"Well father it happened last night so we were probably going to tell you today," replied Aonung

This was followed by a long discussion on the future, new responsibilities, how they trust us to do the right thing and stuff like that.

You were honestly just happy everything was working out so well and that Tonowari and Ronal were okay with it.

As you walked outside you realized how quickly the word really did spread. Within 6 minutes you had at least four people congratulate you and many many more smiling at you and some patting your back, arm or shoulder.

It was an unusual amount of attention and it made you sort of uncomfortable and Aonung could sense it. To help you he hissed at people trying to touch you and he made sure to have you as close as possible to himself.

Apparently the new hot gossip had spread to your friends before you could even walk to their marui and as you approached the Sulley's marui Kiri jumped out and put her hand on your shoulders as she jumped around and squealed

"Is it true? Is it true?" she asked eagerly

"Yeah it is," you said a bit excitedly as you jumped around with her.

You and Kiri had grown so close ever since she came here and she brought so much joy into your life. Recently you had been thinking a lot more and learning to be grateful. It was a bit weird but ever since you had truly started to realize the beauty of eywa your life had gotten better. Maybe that why you and Kiri had such a connection.

The Sulley kids and you, roxto, and Aonung were all sitting in the sand under the shade and talking.

There was a lot of jokes and teasing but you noticed that Neteyam was silent the whole time.

You couldn't blame him honestly, if Aonung had courted someone else you would've been furious

You trying to convince himself that he would get over it soon but the guilt started to take over as you realized you might of been leading him on. (You weren't, but Y/N is an insecure dumb bitch 🤷🏻‍♀️)

End of le chapter more coming soon probably in the next hour or in the next 5 days idk please send mental help 🙏