Chapter 11 - Aonung being a green flag

Pandora is so beautiful 😫

Again none of this shit is proofread, I've been spotting spelling mistakes in the past chapters and I'll make sure to go back and fix them!

And thank you for all the kind comments they motivate me a lot!

Enjoy 💕

Aonung's hands left your eyes and you squinted, your eyes still adjusting to how dim it was but when you finally took in your surrounding you gasped bringing your hand up to your mouth.

The place looked surreal with lots of plants that's glowed blue, green and shades of purple. A little lit up path was ahead and I looked back at Aonung who had a grin on his face

 A little lit up path was ahead and I looked back at Aonung who had a grin on his face

"Come on follow the path,"

I hesitated before relenting and following the path,

Did I want to be mad at him? Hit him? Kiss him?

I had no idea how to feel, I found myself thinking of Neteyam. Neteyam would know what to say, he would help me sort out my feelings. I wish I could just pause this and go talk to him.

My thought came to a abrupt stop as I took in the new scenery infront of me, ahead I saw the island ending and another island with a big tree infront of us.

There was two wild ilu's in the water, a mother and her child. And a few tsuraks and ikran's near the shore.

"Woo Tuk Tuk Tuk," I could hear Aonung calling to his ilu and I proceeded to do the same

We both climbed on to our ilu's and he went infront,

"Follow me,"

'What is this a fucking scenic hike' I scoffed in my head as I followed him.

As I looked ahead I saw him looking nervous and lost in thought and as I went closer he snapped out of it and flashed a smile at me.

Normally I would've asked him what was wrong but was still mad at him for being an asshole to me for the past two days, so I just looked away.

On the way to our final destination I saw floating pieces of land I was amazed, how come I'd never seen this before?