Chapter 6 - Y/N beefs woth blue aliens

When I said drama I meant it, now get ready y'all because Y/N's gonna meet them blue bitches

I woke in Ronals arms as she hugged me crying.

"Ma Y/N, You scxxwang." She said in between breaths "I thought we had lost you."

I felt Aonung's gaze upon me and I looked up to see him, his eyes foggy. Tsireya was also there a bit hesitant to approach me. But as soon as Ronal gave her some leeway she pounced onto me, pulling me into a hug as she whispered

"I thought you had died Y/N" her voice faltered a bit.

Aonung sat down next to both of us just holding my hand as Tsireya continued to hug me.

"So how long was I out?" I said, my voice cracking mid sentence.

"Almost a month, Mother said you had a concussion and broken ribs" Reya explained

"Yeah, your backs still healing though so be careful"

"Holy shit! A month?"

"Well almost I think another week and it would've been a month."

"Oh..."

After a pause I continued

"What happpend to Taronyu? Did I get him?"

"Yeah you did, your a warrior now," Aonung said, I missed his deep voice so much.

Tsireya let go of me and sat next to me,

"You missed a lot Y/N" she said

"Like what?"

"Let me show you" she said excitedly, getting up.

I looked at Aonung hesitantly and he nodded helping me up. He let me put most of my weight on him as my back still wasn't in the best state and we headed out of the Marui.

I winced as the sharp rays of the sun hit my eyes. Tsireya led the way as Aonung and me walked together.

I floor underneath us dipped and I almost fell but Aonung caught me just in time, I forgot that the floor was so bouncy.

"You good?" He asked gruffly,

I could feel my heart race as I thought 'shit his voice is so hot.'

All I managed to say back was "mhm" and we kept following Tsireya.

I was starting to get tired, I slowed down a bit but suddenly adrenaline filled me as I saw this weird blue...child? playing in the sand.

"Now who's genetically fucking mutated baby is that" I exclaimed loudly

"Hey" someone barked at me,

Me and Aonung turned around, his hand still supporting my back.

"Holy shit" I said, gasping. I slowly went forward and started to circle the guy.

He was dark blue and pathetically skinny, as I circled around him grabbed his arm, it was thin.

"How does he swim?" I muttered out loud.

Next I grabbed his tail, it looked weird and skinny with a tuft of hair at the end. As I circled back around and faced him I yanked one of his braids, inspecting them and bringing his face closer to mine to examine him.

At least his hair was somewhat normal, and then I looked at his eyes, they were bright yellow and shiny.

He yanked himself away and I turned around

"Is there some sort of genetic mutation? Disease? What the fuck Tsir-" but I was cut off by someone shoving me.

My back stung like a bitch as I turned around, hissing at the person who shoved me. I didn't get a good look before Aonung stepped infront of me with his hands out protectively,

"Stay the fuck away from her" he yelled

Tsireya came up behind me and gently placed her hand on my back,

"Are you okay Y/N?" She asked.

Honestly I was perfectly fine but I wanted those blue bitches to get in trouble because like who tf just shoves someone like that.

I made up my mind pretty quick and set my plan into action. I could still hear Aonung yelling at them,

"She was just fucking curious, what the fuck is wrong with you, why are you so fucking sensitive forest boy," damn he was mad.

"Mhhh I don't feel so good Reya..." I mumbled as I fell into her arms, I guess I was feeling a bit tired. The adrenaline finally washed away and I realized I exhausted I was just from the walk here.

'Shit wait this wasn't meant to happen' I thought to myself and my eyes began to shut. I tried to fight it but it was too late and I drifted off.

———•—TIMESKIP—•———

I woke up back in our Marui, the crickets chirped outside and I noticed Aonung sleeping next to me.

My back was facing him and I could feel his breath tickle my neck as I cuddled into him more. I could feel his heartbeat as our breaths started to sync up.

' A little more rest wouldn't hurt' I thought as I drifted back to sleep

Thank you for reading this! Just another reminder that none of this isn't proofread so there will be mistakes, bare with me please. Additionally starting next week updates will not be coming out as fast so I'm trying to get as much done as I can, love y'all 💕