𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝕲𝖆𝖘𝖔�...

By fannovela

To rule is one thing, To be a powerful ruler is another. Step into the dark, seductive underworld of the Ital... More

Author's Note
A Dedication
Chapter One{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Two{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Three{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Four {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Five {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Six {Ronan}🔥
chapter Seven {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Eight {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Nine {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Ten{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Eleven {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Twelve {Davinia}🌹
Chapter Thirteen{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fourteen{Davinia}🌹
Chapter Fifteen {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixteen {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Seventeen {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Eighteen {Davinia}🌹
Chapter Nineteen {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Twenty {Davinia} 🌹
Twenty One{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Twenty Two {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Twenty Three{Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Twenty Four {Ronan}🔥
Chapter Twenty Five{Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Twenty Six {Davinia}🌹
Chapter Twenty Seven {Davinia} 🌹
Twenty Eight{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Twenty Nine(Rolan) 🔥
Chapter Thirty(Ronan) 🔥
Chapter Thirty One{Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Thirty Two{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Thirty Three{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Thirty Four {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Thirty Five{Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Thirty Six{Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Thirty Seven{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Thirty Eight {Davinia}🌹
Chapter Thirty Nine{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Forty One{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Forty Two{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Forty Three{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Forty Four{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fourty Five {Davinia}🌹
Chapter Fourty Six {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Fourty Seven{Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Fourty Eight {Ronan} 🔥
Chapter Fourty Nine {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty One {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty Two{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty Three{Rolan} 🔥
Chapter Fifty Four{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty Five{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty Six {Rolan} 🔥
Chapter Fifty Seven {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty Eight {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Fifty Nine {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty One {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Two {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Three {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Four {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Five{Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Six {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Seven {Rolan}🔥
Chapter Sixty Eight {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Sixty Nine {Davinia} 🌹
Chapter Seventy {Davinia} 🌹

Chapter Forty {Davinia} 🌹

108 11 0
By fannovela

I killed him. At last.

The walls of my room echoes of my loud groan. So I'm reduced to a girl who lays binded to her bed by handcuffs with only her phone to act as her source of entertainment, playing games meant for teenage kids. I hate games, Tiana loves them. She beats me at every one of it and maybe that is why I hate them so much but today I find solace in it.

Helena told me she had already bathed me while I was unconscious so I have no reason to leave my bed. She also spoon fed me my breakfast which I found completely annoying and frustrating. "What if I want to pee?"

"Ring the bell and Butcher will come take the cuffs off and then return it after you are done. No funny movements" She warned, pointing the spoon at me. They really did me dirty. Now I'm stuck.

I go back to the home screen on my phone and search for another means of entertainment. I find none. How do people live like this? Instagram, the rainbow colored, small size shaped instant camera stares right back at me. I do have a social media account but I don't manage it, my assistant does. But I do have a personal account that I barely use since the day I opened it.

With a dejected sigh, I tap on the app and it opens. After I log into my account, I'm welcomed with tons of notifications. My profile is very much as dry as the Sahara desert. Not a single picture or video, I follow no one but I'm followed by so many. How so? I return to the homepage and scroll down the stories and post then something, a picture or video? Not really sure but I am sure I saw someone and it had me scrolling back down in search for it. Here it is, a news cover about last night party. Of course it would be in the news, it's the prime minister's wife's party. But that is not what holds my attention. It's the picture on the front page. The headline states. "Rolan Dimitri moved on from wife's death after five years and is deeply in love with his newly engaged fiancé" below the absurd headline is a collage of images where Ronan is seen staring down at me with amusement in his eyes.

If I don't know better I would say the headline is not wrong but I do know better than what the media is portraying. The plan was to make them believe we are completely and madly in love with each other and it worked. Yay. I scroll past the post and another image from last night's party occurs. This time it's a list of best dressed couples. The first and second one are photos of celebrities I don't know of then the third is a photo of me and Ronan right in front of the limousine right after I got out. I'm not surprised, I did looked good.

I always look good, dressing up in beautiful clothes as always being one of my few hobbies. A small smile appears on my lip at the thought of Meth screaming her head off when she sees this post. She did a good job and she is a single latina whose only romance lies in booze and telenovelas, of course she deserves to exclaim in excitement at her handy work. Looking at Ronan in this picture feels different, I can look at him without feeling like a creep. The man is incredibly handsome, his hair and eyes are the highlight of his beauty but without it he would still look gorgeous. His looks seductive even when he has a flat look as his usual expression. Maybe that is what makes him look seductive. He has this "Unbothered demon king" thing going on and dare I say, it is hot.

My phone goes off in its loud ring tone and I jerk in surprise like a thief caught red handed. The number on my screen is unknown, a frown etches on my face as I swipe the call to the right to answer. I place the phone to my ear and await in silence for the person on the other hand to talk.

"Anís," his deep husky hoarse voice sucks the air from my lungs. It pulls a string that draws the string in my lower belly. "Sorry I had to leave you in such state. There was something that I needed to take care of," he continues while I listen with my tongue tied in my mouth.

"Davinia?" He calls my name breathless. My close for a brief second as I take a deep breath in and release it slowly through my lips.

"You don't have to apologize. I understand" I didn't mean for my voice so sound so..... Passive but oh well. I hear the flipping of papers in the background which means he's either in his office dealing with business issues or he's reading a novel while looking out his balcony. I pick the former.

"I insist. That is not a way to treat the woman I'm too marry but do not worry cause I have a gift that I believe you will very much love" He says through the phone. It shouldn't make me smile but I smile anyway. What? Who does not love presents. Mafia or not, I'm still a girl.

"A gift?"

"Yes a gift but sadly you'll have to wait till tomorrow. I hear you're taking a day off."

I could not stop the snort that escaped my mouth.

"like I have a choice." I mumble. He chuckles lightly. Did I say some funny?

"You were hurt by my enemies, I left to take care of it. I apologize for the inconvenience."

"Your enemies are my enemies. You do not have to apologize for the suicidal actions of unfortunate people and my inability of defend myself properly" I say flatly. Again, it is not my intention to sound so lacking of emotions. It's my nature to say what I feel in the most bland ways possible.

It becomes silent from his side for a couple of seconds. Then he asks me a question that I don't think twice before answering.

"Would you love to visit Moscow, Davinia?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Tomorrow?"

"No better day."

"Andrei will come pick you up by 8."

"Perfect."

"Do continue to rest. In your room, on your bed."
I scoff inwardly at this. Why is everyone treating me like some demented criminal.

"You have my word" I say dryly.

"Have a good night, Davinia."

"And you too, Ronan" the phone goes beep, indicating the end of the call. My screen returns to the Instagram page and I find myself staring deeply at Ronan's picture.

No doubt, he is one mystery man. I love mysteries but not as I love solving them.

My phone pings. A message notification appears at the top of my screen. "My, my, my. Guess who's learning the dynamics of social media" from TianaArmani_.

That short she devil, my lips go in between my teeth as I tap on the message and furiously tap on my keyboard for a witty comeback but all I could type and send was.. "You!?"
She responds immediately.

"Me?" the conversation continues in this manner.

"You were supposed to not attend the party!"

"And you were supposed to not try and get killed!"

"I'm disappointed and furious at you."

"The feeling is mutual little sis."

"Thanks for coming the time you did"

"Ronan was the one who shot him but you're welcome anyway."

I pause on my keyboard. What? Tiana wasn't the one who shot the ex Odessa soldier. My fingers tap hurriedly on the letters.

"Explain."

"Well, I was aiming for his head but he had a different idea. He presumed you'd want to end his life yourself." I reread the message again. I remember the way the fucker tilted his head in confusion when I said I hope he does not die. I did want to slowly torture answers from him then kill him but the fucker was smarter than I thought. I reply Tiana.

" He presumed right."

"Pretty funny."

I fold my eyebrows "What is?"

"You and Ronan think the same way."

"Is that right?"

"Yes"

"I beg to differ."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"He's currently dealing with those behind this as we speak" the call between me and Ronan replays in my head. That was what he meant by the things he had to deal with. That's pretty thoughtful of him.

"I see." I type back.

"What do you see, Davinia? Falling for him already?"

"Really now, Tiana?"

"I won't judge you. I mean the guy is pretty handsome with a nice husky Russian accent with series of loaded bank accounts"

"You sound interested." I return as I hold back my laughter.

"I don't do once married men"

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Then his brother, Nikolai?"

"I'll pass"

"Hmmmm"

"Go to sleep Davinia"

"After I beat you in a game of wars"

"I'd love to see you try" And just like that, we begin the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 28.2K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
694K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
589K 31.5K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
603K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...