Forever Love | Xavier Thorpe

Bởi AlphaStilinski13

Completed until season 2 is released. She always dreamed of her forever love, one similar to her parents. {Un... Xem Thêm

A/N
Cast
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woe is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Author Note
Friend or Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Woe What a Night
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You Reap What You Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quid Pro Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
If You Don't Woe Me By Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Murder of Woes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Season 2 News

Chapter 4

448 15 3
Bởi AlphaStilinski13

Later that night, Wednesday had taken Blair and Thing to the library in search of the people book with a unique design. "I keep seeing that same purple book." Wednesday said as they look through the books, Thing pulls out one book but Wednesday shook her head. "The cover was darker. More like a day-old contusion. Keep looking." Thing does a thumbs up before coming to the higher shelves. Blair heard footsteps come down the stairs, she looks up to see Miss Thornhill.

"I don't usually find students in here looking for actual books." Miss Thornhill chuckled. "Most sneak in to make out."

"I accidentally walked in on two vampires fanging. I can't unsee that." Blair said.

"Is there something I can help you find?" Thornhill asked.

"Have you seen this before? It's a watermark from a book I'm looking for." Wednesday asked as she showed Miss Thornhill the watermark.

"I think it's the symbol to an old student society. Um... The Nightshades."

"Like the deadly flower. Colour me intrigued."

"I was told they disbanded years ago.

"Any idea why?" Blair asked.

"Sorry." Miss think shook her head. "I was very impressed with your answers in class today." She praised the twins.

"Our mother is a carnivorous plant aficionado. I assume we get our red thumb from her." Blair explained.

"Are you and your mother close?" Thornhill asked.

"Like two inmates sentenced to life on the same cell block." Wednesday said, with no signs of joking.

"I know it can't be easy... showing up mid- semester." Thornhill said. "I've been here a year and a half, and I still feel like an outsider."

"Because you're the only normie on the staff?" Blair asked, seeing the look on Thornhill's face, Blair added: "Enid told me."

"To tell you the truth, I've never really fit in anywhere. Too odd for the normies, not odd enough for the outcasts. I thought Nevermore would be different, but there's still a handful of teachers who will barely acknowledge me."

"I act as if I don't care if people dislike me. Deep down..." Wednesday paused. "I secretly enjoy it."

"Never lose that, Wednesday."

"Lose what?"

Thornhill sighed. "The ability to not let others define you. It's a gift."

"Doesn't always feel that way."

"The most interesting plants grow in the shade. And if you ever need anyone to talk to, the door to the conservatory is always open." Thornhill said, before leaving the girls to their search.

"Well... that was interesting?" Blair said.

"The book isn't here. There's only one place I can think of it's location." Wednesday said.

"Where?"

"Rowan and Xavier's dorm. Well have to search it."

"Actually..." Blair paused, Wednesday turned to look at her sister. "I think it should be one of us. If it's both of us, we increase our chances to be caught. I'll search his room."

***

Blair and Thing hid in the cupboard with they heard footsteps. It was Xavier. He had returned from what he was doing, he grabbed a total and went into the bathroom. "That purple book has got to be around here somewhere. Start investigating." Blair whispered to Thing, they both started searching. Blair starts at Xavier's desk, she saw his notebook and loved through his drawings; Bird, Werewolf. But one drawing made her stop. It was of her. It was... beautiful.

Blair said herself out of three trance before beginning to search Rowan's side, she checked his cupboard, drawer, desk but nothing, she shone a light and felt around... nothing. She checked under the bed... and found something... a secret compartment. She opened the compartment and found a bird mask... A Nightshade mask. "Rowan's full of surprises." She muttered to herself.

Two knocks at door. Blair his herself underneath Rowan's bed. How embarrassing. She thought to herself. Xavier walked out of bathroom, drying the excess water from his hair and sighed as the knocking continued.

"You're not supposed to be up here."

"Good to see you too." It was Bianca. Someone really can't take a hint. Blair thought.

"How'd you get past the Housemaster? Use your siren powers?"

"Not while wearing this." Bianca held up her necklace. "Would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?"

"What do you want, Bianca?"

"To see how you're doing."

"I'm sorry about Rowan. I know you guys used to be close."

"Since when did you give a damn about Rowan?"

"You were the one afraid he'd do something to Blair. Isn't that why you've been following her like an eager-eyed puppy? Or is there something more?" Is there something more? Blair thought, her eyes widen at her this, she shook her head. Why would she think that? Why did Bianca being her make her feeling weird? Was she ill? "Seriously, what do you see in her? You have a thing for a tragic goth girls with funeral- parlor fashion sense?"

"Maybe it's because she hasn't tried to manipulate me."

"I make one mistake, and you can't forgive me. She treats you like crap, you can't get enough."

"Why are you fixated on Blair?"

"Because she thinks she's better than everyone else. I can't wait to crush Ophelia Hall tomorrow and watch her werewolf roommate crumble. It's gonna be a Poe Cup finale to remember."

"I hate to think what you've got planned."

"My game's already started. I like to win. Is that so wrong?"

"And you wonder why I broke up with you."

"You used to love my killer instinct. We were good together, Xavier. Were we?"

"Is that just how you wanted me to feel?"

"Trust me, Wednesday Addams is not the girl of your dreams. She's the stuff of your nightmares." Blair heard the door open and close. Bianca left.

"You can come out now. The danger's past." He spoke.

Slowly, Blair crawled out from Rowan's bed. "Hey." She said casually, as if she wasn't just hiding under a bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Hiding."

"And why were you hiding?"

"Wednesday wanted to search your room to find if Rowan left anything behind. I volunteered instead." Blair explained as she sat down on Xavier's bed, he sat down beside her.

"Why's that?"

"I figured that if you caught me, you know be easier on me then you would on her, had Wednesday been caught."

""And how do you know that?"

"Because you like me, and you don't really like my sister."

"True." Xavier shrugged, making them both laugh. "You're laughing!" Xavier pointed out as he smiled at this accomplishment.

"Crap." Blair whispered.

"I did it! I made you laugh." He cheered.

"I can't help it. You make me smile." Blair blurted out. Her eyes widen as she slapped her hands over her mouth, she was starting to change... Because of him.

"I make you smile?" He smiled at her, sending her stomach into all sorts. "What else do I make you?" Blair didn't answer. "You tell me, and I'll tell you."

"Fine." She huffed. "You make me feel at ease. I feel comfortable, like I can tell you anything." Silence. "It's your turn!" She exclaimed as she leaned forward ad slapped his arm.

"Alright. Alright. Alright." Xavier laughed. He took a step towards her, now they were face-to-face. "I always feel happy with you're around. I hear you in the distance and I can only hope that you come see me. Your voice... makes me feel at ease, any problems I had disappears once I hear or see you. You make me feel like nothing can hurt me. I just want to protect you."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

51.9K 4K 18
-@𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐘 ᵗʸˡᵉʳ ᵍᵃˡᵖⁱⁿ '𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤�...
19.9K 403 28
This story is completed and I wrote it like 2 years ago so bare with me here. (Most of what happens is based on the show.) Almost 16 year old Wednesd...
273K 8K 70
Wednesday Addams and Jenna Ortega imagines. This book was requested. Hope you enjoy the book :)
9.3K 332 20
Following a break-up between you and Wednesday after dating for a year and 2 months, you're left struggling with the aftermath while it appears that...