Immortal

By nickinacpattywack

Now I was barely seventeen with a pocket full of hope Screamin', dollar and a dream with my closet lookin' br... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

21.

1.3K 97 37
By nickinacpattywack

('-ω-')

"Since when do you ask all those questions?"

"Por qué pides hierba?"

I slightly rolled my eyes and looked at him through my window. Alex can be annoying sometimes. I'm trying to get high and he wanna ask all these questions. Just give me the weed so I can go.

"I know what you trynna do Nic. Don't over do it."

"What i'm doing?" I sat back in the seat and sighed. This dude.

"You trynna get high cause pops birthday. I know how you get so imma give it to you but don't not talk us. If you feeling some type of way, let me know."

"I got you."

"Deja de actuar como si estuvieras solo en esto."

"Got it. Thank you." I grabbed the bags of weed and sat them in my cup holder. He was just staring at me like I did something so hurtful. "What Alex?"

"You my baby sister yo....I don't like seeing you out your head. They told me what happened new year's day."

"Who told you?" I mugged my face. Whoever said something is gonna get some words from me. Because why are you snitching to my brothers like they can whoop my ass? Yea they can get on my ass but that's about it.

"Friend of a friend. Just know ole boy that touched you won't touch another girl in his life."

"Alex what y'all do? Cause that wasn't all on him."

"Don't matter. He knew who you were and he still went through with what he did. Shit was expected."

"How you even know he touched me?" I squinted. Nobody knows about that but the people close to me. If one of them told my brothers I swear i'm going off on them.

"Dude boosted the shit. And I ought to smack yo ass for doing that. Gotta be the dumbest shit you done ever did in yo life Tanya."

I shrugged my shoulders and he damn near jumped through the window at me. He opened the door and grabbed me out so effortlessly. All I could do was let him lead the way. I was against the car in no time, hissing at the way he held me.

"Alex!"

"Nah cause you acting like the shit is cool. I don't care how grown you are now, you still my baby sister. Ain't no dude finna have the opportunity to walk around town saying he fingered you. And I don't even wanna say nothing like that. But hearing that was disturbing as fuck. Chill out. I get you grown Nic, I really do and I respect that. 100%. But come on now, some stuff is too much. Understand?"

"Yes I understand."

"Just chill...please? Like I hate that we have to keep you in arms reach all the time because I know you a girl and you wanna get around and do shit. But you gotta bear with us. Ight?"

"Alright."

"I love you. Chill at the house, don't go nowhere."

"Why?"

"Gotta lay low. Plus Bey ain't with you."

"Why we laying low? What y'all do?"

"We had business to take care of and you know how that go."

"Alright. Can I go now?"

"Yea....don't be upset."

"I'm not." I got in the car and closed the door. He bent down to my window before placing a kiss on my forehead and walking away. I'm about to roll before I pull off because I don't want to wait. I let my window up and started.

I'm sure they know what i'm doing. Only reason i'm here is because I had to drop Beyoncé off. She wanted me to so I would have to come back and get her. Annoying.

After rolling two blunts I drove off. On the way home I smoked. It's really been a minute since i've smoked because I was trying to chill. I rarely smoke period so it wasn't hard.

When I got home I saw that Mama was there. Which slightly pissed me off because why the fuck? When the fuck? I left for like half an hour and now she's back. Not that it's such a bad thing but come on now.

I went in and she was on the couch, just looking forward. Her head didn't turn to me or anything. It kind of scared me so I went and stood in front of her.

"Mami."

"Mm?"

"Are you okay?"

"No." Her voice cracked and I sat down next to her. This is about to be hard for her, I already know. She wasn't supposed to be home for another week. But Papas birthday is next week so that explains why she's home. I should've known that. "Why did I have to come home to no one?"

"I'm sorry Mama. I dropped Beyoncé to Alex and Oscar, I didn't expect you home." I rubbed her leg as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna come home to an empty house ever again."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you smoking?" She lifted her head and wiped her face. I shook mine so quick. Even though she can smell it, i'm gonna blame it on Alex and Beyoncé, I'm gonna say they were in my car.

"No mami."

"Why do you smell so strong of it?"

"Beyoncé-"

"Onika im really tired of acting like I believe your lies.....I know you have sex and I know you smoke, now. You're an adult."

I nodded and pulled the weed from my purse. She just looked at it.

"You're so lucky you're grown."

"You should tell your sons that. They want to act like i'm so young." I rolled my eyes and stood up. She shook her head standing as well. Mama knows how they are. They can say they respect me being grown all they want, they'll still act up.

"No hay forma de detenerlos. Eres su bebé."

"Mamá Alex me sacó de mi coche hace un minuto." I frowned.

"Y por qué hizo eso?"

"That's not the point." I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my room. I'm never telling her why he did that. She would probably beat my tail black and blue, no.

"I'll cook later so don't go in there making anything."

"Yes ma'am. Shout if you need me." I closed the room door and sighed. Now that she's back I can't smoke in here. My plans were to get high and eat some banging ass snacks, then go to sleep. "Maybe I can stuff the door." I mumbled while grabbing a towel.

Once I stuffed the bottom crack, I opened my window. My room is downstairs so that's kind of not good for this. Oh well, she knows I smoke so if I get caught it won't be too bad.

Yolo right?

I got high and fell asleep. Didn't even eat the snacks, just passed right out. My phone has been blowing up but i've been ignoring it. I'm too tired. It wasn't until Momma came in my room that I got up. She smacked the shit out of my thigh. I almost cursed her out but I had to focus on her face.

"Get your ass up and get the phone. Beyoncé is calling you. Your ass is in here high and knocked out."

"Nobody is high Mami."

"Di la verdad, avergüenza al diablo."

I groaned and got up to answer my phone. This girl has called so many times. Mama left out so I could answer and I got out of bed. I already know i'm supposed to go pick her up.

"Princessss."

"Hmm?"

"Princess you forgot about me?"

"Yea i'm sorry." I rasped as I walked outside.

"I can't believe you. Really made me sad."

"Girl shush and come outside." I sighed and pulled off. The trap is literally around the corner. Down the street from the corner they sell on. Everything is super close. "I'm out here and I don't see you."

"Don't rush." She grumbled.

"I'm gonna leave."

"Stoopppp."

I rolled my eyes and waited for her to come. She was saying bye to people and stuff. Most likely my brothers and some friends. Girl was taking so long, I cut the car off and went in. She was standing in the middle of the living room and they all paused to look at me.

"What's taking so long?"

"I'm coming."

"Ok well hurry the fuck up."

"Who you talking to?"

"You. Just rushed and whined for me to come and wait on you."

"Ayo, B, you whining?" Oscar laughed out and she glared at him. I walked to the couch and sat down, getting eyes from my brothers. Ain't nobody worried about their friends, i'm chilling. "That's wild. Onika get yo ass up and out. You know you not finna dry sit in here."

"Boy shut up cause when I gotta sit in here y'all don't say shit."

"Ok go in a room then."

"Fuck no. I'm finna go if she hurry her ass up."

"Y'all messing around?"

"If that's what you wanna call it." I pulled out my phone. I'm grown, i'm not finna sugarcoat shit. They can't do nothing about us messing around. We not fucking.

"When this start?"

"When I turned 18." That's all they're getting.

"Mmm. You grown."

"I know. Beyoncé, bring your ass before I go."

"So y'all be kissing and shit?" A female asked that was sitting on the far couch. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow because why she all in our business?

"Rather me show you?" I got up.

"Yo Nic, ion wanna see that." Alex shook his head while I pulled Bey into me. She looked so surprised I was doing this. "Mcht bruh." He covered his eyes when I kissed her.

"You being bold?" Bey whispered against my lips and I just kissed her again.

"That answer your question?" I looked at ole girl and she just nodded. "Great. Can we go now?"

"After you."

"Thank you." I headed out the door with her close behind me. "Oh and Mami's home!" I shouted to the boys. That lets them know not to bring any bitches home.

"You just kissed me in front of your brothers."

"I know."

"What happened to not letting them know?"

"I'm grown."

"But-"

"I am grown. That's all to it."

"Got it."

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 359 13
WARNING: Sensitive content and strong language ahead. 1st chapter excerpt Well, fuck. I royally screwed up this time. Just like my grandma said I wou...
103K 4.3K 25
"Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now..."
45.1K 3.7K 34
since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book.
112 0 10
❝ "I killed them," Kai says. "You didn't. The bombs did," Nebel responds. "I threw the bombs," Kai says. "You were fourteen. Who gave them to you to...