obx imagines

By rafesh0e

Outerbanks imagines. Practically all Rafe (some but barely others) More

INFO
take your anger out on me ~ rafe
younger.. head cannons
first time ~ jj
threesome ~ kiara and sarah
preggo~ rafe
fighting
beach party~ rafe
birthday~ drew
birthday part 2
pope headcannons
omegle~ rafe
love story~ jj
i fucked up~rafe
forgotten~rafe
omegle~ part 2~
stunning~rafe
under the blanket ~pope
family dinner~rafe
doing tiktok text trends on rafe/drew
move on~rafe
i care~rafe
cupcake~jj
rafes playlist (updated: june 10 2024)
i believe you ~rafe
pain~rafe
 paparazzi-drew
needed you~drew
tutor~rafe (smut)
Hes mine~rafe
thru your phone~rafe
broken gem ~ jj/ (kinda rafe)
 instagram official~drew
spend time with me~rafe
mom?~rafe
blind date~rafe
baby blues~rafe
requests :)
practice~nick cirillo
not enough~rafe
dont go to bed mad~rafe
bad friends~rafe
healthy~JJ
did you know that i loved you~rafe
rude~rafe
sorry~rafe
cop cars~rafe
No good for you~Rafe
no trust~drew
Bloody nose~Rafe
Cookies~Drew
Haircuts~JJ
Youre somebody else~Rafe
Girl friend~ Rafe
Here for you~Drew
Partners~Rafe
Instagram
We are done~Rafe
Goodbyes are hard~Rafe
allergies
Cant see you with anyone else~Rafe
Journal~Rafe
Jealousy~Rafe
Scars to your beautiful~ JJ
Injuries~Rafe
Injuries part 2
Drunk lies or sobor truths?~Rafe
The cats outta the bag~ Rafe
Jealous boy~Rafe
Always liked you~Rafe
Do anything for you~Drew
That should be me~Rafe/(JJ)
Not funny, asshole ~Rafe
 Family completed~Rafe
Girl best friend ~ Rafe
Sleepy ~ Drew
Girl best friend ~ Rafe part 2
Requests
christmas~rafe
Timeline ~ Rafe
Looks I Give~Rafe
Crush~Rafe
Looks I give Part 2 ~Rafe
Never leaving you alone~Rafe
Hints~Rafe
Cats outta the bag~Drew
Ex meets the new~Rafe
Never felt this way about anyone~Rafe
Brain wash~ Rafe
Never felt this way about anyone (Part 2)
Get out of the car~Rafe
Just a joke~Drew
Don't want to ruin the friendship~Drew
Give me 5 minutes to talk~Rafe
Requests
Wanna get clean~Rafe
Don't go~Drew
Too good~Drew
Some boys take a beautiful girl & hide her away from the rest of the world ~Rafe
Don't wanna lose you-JJ /(Bsf John B)
We need to be better~Rafe
Makeup~Rafe
Rafe's beloved truck~Rafe
Want them so bad ~ Rafe
Back to school crush~ Rafe
Back to school crush P2

the wrong bride~rafe

4.4K 25 22
By rafesh0e

a/n: there is a book called "the wrong bride" and it gave me inspiration to write this. i'd say the plots are different, but a little bit similar lmao.

in this "y/n" has a sister, and her name is becky, and she looks semi similar.

y/n's pov:

me and rafe had been arranged for marriage. i had to admit i found him attractive and from what i knew he seemed nice. i was not mad at the idea of this.

mine and rafes wedding was supposed to be in a month and every thing was ready, he didn't seem to mad at the idea either.

tonight me and my sister went to a party. i was very drunk and walking around. i bumped in to someone, my drink spilling on their shirt.

"shit i-im sorry." i say. i looked up and realized it was rafe. "you're good." he says.

he seemed to be just as drunk as me, if not more, based on the look of his eyes and face.

"no-im really sorry i didn't mean to." i say. "y/n its all good, this is my party ill just go change in upstairs." he says. "okay." i say.

"come with me." he says as he gently takes ahold of my hand and walks upstairs.

i follow him in to a bedroom.

"sorry- i was just bored, wanted to talk to you, the musics loud down there." he says a she starts to un button his shirt.

i nod my head. as he takes off his shirt he throws it on the ground, and walks over to the closet to find a new one.

i wanted to ever so badly just kiss him, but i was scared shitless.

i stood up and walked over to him. "rafe.." i said. he turned around to look at me. i pulled his neck down and kissed him. he was shocked at first but immediately kissed back.

the kiss got heated when he slid his hands underneath my shirt, and pulled it over my head, throwing it on the ground.

he looked the bedroom door, then pushed me on to the bed.

(sorry i dont feel like writing smut)

~~~

the next morning

~~~

i woke up beside rafe, i remembered last night and holy shit.

i got out of the bed and put my clothes back on before walking to the washroom.

when i walked back in to the room, i saw my my sister, climb in to rafes bed, what the hell? i walked out of the room.

rafes pov:

when i woke up i saw becky beside me, oh my god i thought i slept with y/n, how could i mix the two up?!

fuck i said "i love you" last night.. i guess i love becky, not y/n.

shit balls.

"good morning" she says. "morning." i mumble.

trust me i had my fair share of sex, and last night when i thought i was with y/n, was definitely the best. i can not believe i mixed them up, fuck im so mad at myself.

yes, beckys also attractive but i was arranged to marry y/n. fuck i dont know what to do.

i guess i love becky...

y/n's pov:

i thought last night was special but not only me but also rafe, i mean i lost my virginity to him he said he loved me and he doesn't even acknowledge me the next day because hes with my sister?!? are you fucking kidding me.

i went home and just had a boring, normal day.

at around 11pm i was in my bed, on my phone when my becky walks in.

"hey." she says. "where were you all day? mom was wondering." i say.

"i was with rafe, he was so sweet he took me to the fair! look he won me this." she says as she holds up a giant teddy bear. "oh." i say.

"i think he likes me! which is great because i like him to." she says. "what?" i say. "yeah." she smiles.

"becky me and him are getting married!" i say. "you guys are being forced to get married me and him like each other for real! he told me i was really good in bed as well." she laughs. "you slept with him?" i ask. "yeah." she nods.

"get out of my room." i say.

~~~

rafes pov:

~~~

the next 3 weeks i spent almost every day with becky, i guess i had been falling for the wrong sister all along.

~~~

y/n's pov:

~~~

the wedding was in one week and i didn't know if i even wanted to do it anymore.

i was going to talk to rafe today to talk about it. i went to the camerons house and up to his room. before i could knock on the door i realized it was a tad bit open.

i peaked inside and saw becky with him.

"rafe how could you marry her! we are the ones who who like each other not you and her!" she yells.

"jesus becky! i cant back out i already agreed to it! you know i love you, not her! i knew i loved you that first day when i said it, i really meant it!" he says.

i cant listen to this, i felt like my heart was shattering.

i went home and went to find my parents.

they were in the kitchen, eating dinner.

"im not doing it! im not marrying rafe!" i say. my dad almost chokes on his water.

"honey why? you've been so exited!" says my mom.

"no-mom he doesn't like me i dont wanna marry someone who loves someone else." i say.

i can feel my lip trembling as i try not to cry.

my dad stands up and hugs me, letting me cry on to his chest. "sweat heart what are you talking about?" he asks.

"the weddings in a week." he adds. "i-i-i cant do it!" i say.

"baby we cant cancel it, the whole towns ganna be there!" my dad says.

"b-becky can marry him instead." i say. "i thought you liked rafe?" says my mom. i shrug. "rafe likes the other sister." i say as i wipe my eyes and walk upstairs.

~~~

rafes pov:

~~~

it was the next day and i just found out y/n didn't want to marry me, i didn't know why all i was told is i was now marrying becky.

i knew it was wrong of me but apart of me was upset.

i decided to text her.

me: hey y/n

y/n 🤷❤️: yeah?

me: whats going on?

y/n 🤷❤️: wdym?

me: why'd you blow off the wedding it was literally in less then a week?

y/n 🤷❤️: i didn't "blow it off" i just didn't want to marry someone who wouldn't want to marry me yk.

y/n 🤷❤️: i was doing you a favour by letting you marry the person you really wanted to.

me: y/n its not like that

y/n 🤷❤️: its okay rafe, im not mad. i just wish i would've knew sonner.

me: i wrote vows for YOU tho

y/n 🤷❤️: just change my name to hers, youll be fine

me: can we talk? in person?

y/n 🤷❤️: id rather not tbh

me: this isn't fair y/n we have been planning this for like a year and you wanna back out a week before

y/n 🤷❤️: not rafe you're not fair. you made me think you actually liked me i felt like such an idiot after you told me you loved me and then were in bed with my sister!?

me: what?

y/n 🤷❤️: dont act dumb.

me: im really confused

me: y/n you there??

me talk to me im lost?!??

pending

me: you fucking blocked me?! are you joking?!

~~~

y/n's pov:

~~~

it was the wedding day. as much as i didn't want to i had to brides maid.

i stood at the front with the other brides maids, rafe, and his grooms men.

he kept looking at me, and he looked really confused, which confused me even more.

i watched (mostly tried not to cry) as becky walked down the asile in my dress.

they did all the normal wedding stuff, switched rings, said vows, and all that.

"now, rebecca lizzy y/l/n, do you take rafe cameron to be your husband, to love and to cherish, to respect, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and health, in until parted by death?" asks the man. "i do." she smiles.

"rafe cameron, do you take rebecca lizzy y/l/n to be your wife, to love and to cherish, to respect, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and health, in until parted by death?" asks the man.

rafe looks over at me, and i quickly look away, down to the floor.

"i-i d- i do-i dont know." rafe says.

the whole town practically gasps. my eye brows fur in confusion. "um.." becky says.

rafe turns around and looks at his grooms men, topper and kelce, as if asking for advice but they both shrug.

"i-im so sorry becky." rafe says as i walks away.

everyone is left, standing there, shocked.

ward looks, furious, my parents look confused as well as the rest of the town, and becky just looks embarrassed- mad- i dont know.

i didn't know what to do, topper and kelce ran after rafe so i stayed here.

"um.. you okay?" i ask becky. "of course im not okay thats so fucking embarrassing!" she yells. "why are you yelling at me its not my fault!" i yell back.

"you know damn well its your fault!" she yells. "how the fuck is the problem me?" i yell back.

before she can reply our parents run over. "how about you guys scream at each other in private and not in front of the whole town?" my mom says sarcastically in a whisper.

"no mom she is such a bitch she's blaming me because rafe said no like its not my fault he changed his mind!" i say.

"you know it is y/n!" she says. "oh my god what are you saying!" i say. "rafe-rafes been so confused because you've been confusing him!" she says.

"becky calm down sweetie, we are ganna talk to rafe and see whats going on." my mom says as she rubs her shoulder.

my phone started to ring and i saw it was kelce. "hello?" i say as i pick it up. "can you come to the boys bathroom rafe needs to talk." he says. "u-um okay..." i say.

i walk to the bathroom. "girl entering dicks away please." i say as i walk in.

thankfully no ones in there except topper, kelce and rafe.

"we're.. ganna leave you alone.." topper says as him and kelce walk out.

"what the hell happened?!" i ask rafe. "did i sleep with you?" he says. "what?" i ask. "did we have sex the night of my party- a-and said i love you..?" he asks. "um.. yeah? why?" i say.

"fuck!" he yells. "i knew it! i knew it was you! i was so fucking in love with you y/n but when i woke up beside becky i thought- i thought i slept with her not you but i-i had it all wrong! ive been forcing myself to pretend to love her when i loved you!" he says.

"rafe.." i say. "y/n im so sorry-im so sorry i really love you- im so sorry i cant believe i let this happen- fuck when she was walking down the aisle i was pretending it was you in that dress! and-and i was ganna get to kiss you again and fuck y/n i fucked up an-" i cut him off.

"i love you to rafe" i say. he smiles as he cups my face, he leans down to kiss me, but i swerve making him kiss my ear.

"what the hell was that?" he asks. "i-i cant hurt my sister like this she really loves you." i say. "fuck her she tricked us both!" he says.

i shrug. "i feel so bad rafe." i say.

"i dont care. you're the one y/n its you. it always has been you, it always will be you." he says.

a/n:

i like this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 84 16
This book will just be all different shorts story request open 🩵~for smut ❤️~for fluff 🩷~for just normal
10.1M 109K 23
Mackenzie Miller was a regular teenager girl, this is until she met her hot new teacher, Mr.Styles. They immediately begin to have a relationship tha...
84.3K 448 23
Rafe Cameron that's it ❤️
38.6K 223 29
Rafe Cameron x reader oneshots and imagines. Doesn't necessarily follow the plot of outer banks. Comment if you have any requests x