Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

15

202 13 0
By gd_carpediem

Tzuyu went to the restaurant early. She get out of the car and Jeongyeon exactly got out of her car too. She saw Jeongyeon but she was just staring at her friend and waiting for the girl to finally notice her existence. On the other hand, Jeongyeon was startled upon seeing Tzuyu. She quickly averted her eyes and seemed to be still ashamed of Tzuyu after what happened last night.

"Good morning. You're early", Tzuyu speaks first so she can prevent Jeongyeon from feeling awkward towards her. She then smiled after that.

"Ye~Yeah. You too. You're early and good morning!", Jeongyeon greeted with a half-smile.

"Let's go?", Tzuyu invited and began heading to the restaurant and then Jeongyeon followed her.

"Have you talked to Chae already?".

"Not yet," Jeongyeon answered.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung's car arrived.

"Ow, speaking of. She's here. You two can finally talk to each other now. We'll just have to wait for her." The two girls stopped walking and decided to wait for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw Tzuyu first when she got out of her car. She was surprised to see that Jeongyeon was also there so she had no choice but to greet and at least say a word to her friends.

"You guys were early", she said to them. Tzuyu responded to her and invited her friends to go to the restaurant. "Let's go inside so you two can talk and fix everything about what happened last night", Tzuyu said.

---

The three sat in the chair and occupied the corners of the table. Tzuyu was sitting in the middle while the two were on both sides of the table. Silence enveloped the surroundings. Neither Chaeyoung nor Jeongyeon spoke. They were looking at each other as if they forcing who should speak first of the two of them. Thirty seconds had passed and Tzuyu was getting impatient with her friends. She frowned; crossed her arms and let out a sigh which made Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung alarmed. They knew that in a few seconds more, they would definitely receive a scold from the tall girl.

"Sorry, Jeong!".

"Sorry, Chae!".

"Sorry, Tzuyu!".

They said in unison.

The tension on both of their faces led to sudden laughter due to the unexpected simultaneous utterance. Even if they fight and have an argument with each other, they will still choose to forgive and make everything okay in the end. Because for them, it's always their friendship that matters above all.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?", asked Chaeyoung.

"You laugh, too!", said Jeongyeon while pointing her index finger to Chaeyoung.

"Alright. I guessed, you two were okay now. No more fights. Are we all cleared?", Tzuyu clarified and when she was about to stand up from her seat, Jeongyeon suddenly shouted, "Group hug". But Tzuyu stopped them from what they were planning to do. She blocked her hands from the two while saying something.

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung, you need to apologize to Mina", Tzuyu said abruptly which made the two got flustered especially Chaeyoung, she didn't know how to respond.

"H~How—."

"Sana told me about it earlier," Tzuyu smirked up. While Jeongyeon for a moment just looked at Chaeyoung in disbelief as if she was so sure that her friend had done something stupid.

"Yah! What did you do to Mina?", Jeongyeon asked.

"I~I didn't know it was her. I swear! I was drunk last night. But I didn't do anything to her. Believe me!", Chaeyoung said with her intermittent stutter. "I only found out when I woke up this morning that I wasn't at my house and then I saw her pictures", she explained.

"And then?", Jeongyeon asked her; wanted to know more what happened about last night. Chaeyoung just sighed and didn't continue what she was saying. She rubs her face in annoyance at what she did this morning.

"Come on! Speak up! What happened next?", Jeongyeon annoyingly asked as she was getting impatient with her friend.

"I hurriedly left the house without saying a word to Mina", Chaeyoung answered quickly. She was so disappointed with herself after realizing what she have done.

"Stupid". Tzuyu said with a silly laugh.

"I~I know".

"Asshole". Jeongyeon blurted out.

Chaeyoung's sigh of aggravation came out as a hiss.

"Shameless ingratitude", Tzuyu and Jeongyeon look at each other and said it in unison and do a high five with serious faces.

"You even fed Mina some nuts from your pocket. Why did you put the dried fruits and nuts there? You're really that drunk?!", Tzuyu can't help herself but laugh at that embarrassing situation.

"Yah! You are really an idiot, Son Chaeyoung!", Jeongyeon laugh out loud while holding her jaw which hurts because of her intense laugh. "Aww, my jaw", she said while still laughing.

"Yah! You guys are not helping!", Chaeyoung said in a low voice. She then weakly goes back to her seat and covers her face with her hands. She couldn't look at her friends in shame. She remembered everything again that happened last night because Tzuyu bring it up. The two looked at Chaeyoung and just shook their heads. Then, Tzuyu whispered something to Jeongyeon which made the girl smile widely.

"Stand up there," Tzuyu commanded when she think of an idea for how to help Chaeyoung make it up to Mina for what she have done.

"Why? What are we will going to do? It's still early to work. I still have two hours to breathe and repent of what I did", Chaeyoung whined and then lay down her head on the table.

Jeongyeon went behind her and pulled its shirt so that Chaeyoung will stand up and move away from the chair.

"Hey! Let me go!", Chaeyoung complained.

"Alright, We're sorry for laughing at you. It was just funny to imagine what you did." Jeongyeon laughed again but then again stops when Tzuyu slightly elbowed her. She cleared her throat to compose herself.

"Okay! Stop sulking and bake a cake for Mina", Jeongyeon suggested that making Chaeyoung raise its head and smilingly looked at her friends.

---

The three are on their way to JYP Entertainment to give the mini strawberry shortcake that Chaeyoung baked with the help of her friends. She was just looking at the cake she was holding while biting her lower lip because she was trying to suppress the smile that wanted to escape as she feels excited to see and give the cake to Mina. But at the same time, she didn't have the courage to show her face to Mina because of shame.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon looks in the rearview mirror to check Chaeyoung at the backseat. Then she noticed a bandaid on its neck which made her confused if she did that when they fought last night so she asked Chaeyoung about it.

"Chae, did I hurt your neck last night?", Jeongyeon confusedly asked.

When Chaeyoung heard it, she remembered the stripper at the bar from last night. Another embarrassing moment of her life. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She was so sure that she wanted to disappear at this very moment.

"The stripper bit her and that's when Mina saw her unexpectedly on the road. Wasted as fuck." Tzuyu chuckled while driving as she meddle with their conversation. As expected, Jeongyeon laughed again when she found another embarrassing moment of their friend.

"Come on, Tzuyah! Really?!", Chaeyoung complained because of Tzuyu being so talkative.

"What?", Tzuyu chuckled.

"OmyGod! Chaeyoung! You're the best!", Jeongyeon still laughing and even clapped her hands because of that. "That stripper was really indeed wild", she added and then stopped when she look back at Chaeyoung who just sulk silently while looking out the car window.

"Yah. Stop teasing her already", Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon.

---

At JYP Entertainment, 9:00 AM

"Go inside now! Hurry up!", Jeongyeon kick Chaeyoung's butt to force her friend to enter inside since her friend was being so stubborn for about two minutes that still standing here in front of the building.

"Alright! Alright! Just stop kicking my ass! You're hurting me!", Chaeyoung groaned in annoyance.

"What are you waiting for?! Go now! Get your fucking ass inside that building." Jeongyeon yelled.

"Hey, both of you. Stop that already. There were some people looking at us. You guys embarrassing me. I may forget that you are my friends and leave you here." Tzuyu confronted them.

But they don't know that someone is already watching them from behind. It's Mina who just now arrived at the said place.

"What are guys doing here?", Mina looked at them with a curious smile. The three flinched as they were shocked at the sudden showed up of the girl. Their mouth was agape as they stare at Mina whose beauty overflows and look so fine effortlessly with its simple outfit which made them stunned on their feet.

"Tzuyu are you looking for Sana?", Mina softly asked.

"N~No! Chae!–." Tzuyu was interrupted.

"Yeah! Chaeyoung wanted to say something to you!", Jeongyeon continued what Tzuyu was about to say. "We're going to leave this stupid asshole now. Bye! Mina!", Jeongyeon said.

"Bye, Mina. And...good morning. Please say Hi to Sana for me." Tzuyu smiled and then Jeongyeon pulled her away from the two.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu left the two in front of the building and went back inside the car. Even though they couldn't hear the conversation of the two, they still watched them from a distance and waited for Chaeyoung to returned.

Chaeyoung's POV

"What are you going to tell me?".

This is not the first time we met. But every time I hear her voice, my body froze instantly. My heart beats faster. And at any moment, I might forget to breathe. Slowly, I turn to face her. She's so beautiful. At this time, I could feel my hands shaking and I know she noticed it.

"Here!", I quickly handed the cake to her. She glanced at it before she looked at me. A sweet smile formed on her lips that I could say she can easily take my breath away.

"Are you sure it's mine or for your wife? I don't want to get in trouble". Mina suppressed a giggle. My face redden for being ashamed about what happened last night. I immediately bowed my head and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry about last night. If I did something wrong or said anything that makes you offended, please forgive me because I was just drunk." I calmly said and make sure not to stutter in front of her. I still kept my head down while giving the cake to her. My arms are getting numb but I still need to wait for her response.

"It's fine with me. Nothing to worry about", she softly said and accepted the cake. This means she already forgave me. I stand up straight and shyly looked at her.

"Did you bake this cake?", she asked with a smile and I quickly nodded to her as my response.

"You don't need to give me a cake but still, thank you to make an effort to bake this for me. I'm going to accept this in exchange for leaving me earlier without saying goodbye", Mina softly chuckled at me.

"Owfck" I whispered and caressed my nape as I remember about it. It was the most stupid thing I did. I immediately bow at her again a couple of times to apologized.

"I'm sorry. I was just surprised when I woke up this morning that I was at your house. I didn't mean to but I was so ashamed of myself that's why I can't face you anymore after what happened last night."

My eyes widened when I felt a warm touch on my shoulder. Mina's hand was on my shoulder. I stopped for a second to cherish this moment. Then, what happened next was unexpected.

"Are you feeling better now? Are you okay now?". Mina asked which made me feel that I wanted to tear up.

Did she notice that I'm not okay last night?

Mina was there the night I was hurt and had an argument with my friends. It's just a normal question to ask someone but it felt so good to hear. I was overwhelmed by those simple yet caring words from someone. I quickly composed myself before I face her again. When I looked at her, she was already smiling along with her beautiful eyes. I let out a soft smile and said, "Mina, Thank you for taking good care of me. I'm grateful or should I say lucky because you're the person who found me last night." I extended my arm to her and asked her for a handshake and I'm glad she accepted it immediately without hesitation.

"You're welcome. I'm glad that you're okay now". She then let go of her grip on mine. Her eyes suddenly glued to my neck. I knew this would happen since she was the one who treated my wounds. She was about to say something when I preceded her to speak.

"But it still doesn't change the fact that I won't stop calling you my wife, Son Mina Sharon." My giggle turns into outright laughter. She becomes speechless at what I have said to her. It was my chance to escape and run away from her so I grabbed the opportunity. When I was far away from her, I shouted something that I forget to tell her.

"I hope you'll like my strawberry shortcake! Don't worry it's delicious! It is made with love! You can share it with the other girls if you want! Bye! See you when I see you again, Sharon!". Chaeyoung said and ran towards the car where her friends are waiting for her.

----

(fast forward)

Tzuyu's POV

It's nine o'clock at night. The restaurant is closed and the three of us are getting ready to leave. Today, I wasn't too tired at the restaurant because Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung forbade me to overworked so they all take in charge of the kitchen. I didn't complain anymore since I don't want to argue with them and also, it was for my own sake. But the truth is I don't like it. I don't like what's going on now. Everything will gradually be changing because I'm sick and my friends already know about it. I just want a normal life where I can do whatever I want. Unfortunately, I can't do anything else now. This is the reality. So even though I'm not used to it, I'm going to take it easy and slowly adjust myself from now on.

"Tzuyah, are you going home now?", Jeongyeon asked.

"Not yet. I will go to Sana. Why?", I replied.

"Are you going to tell her now?", Chaeyoung interfered.

"No. Maybe when the right time comes, I will but not this time." I said with a half smile just like what I have decided on them before. They just nodded at me with respect for my decision.

"Alright. If that's what you want. But don't forget that we're here to help you in case you couldn't tell Sana, okay?", Jeongyeon said and I just gave her a soft smile and tapped her shoulder. While I waved my hand to Chaeyoung before I get inside my car. I rolled down the car window and peek at them. "See you guys tomorrow. I will go now." Then, I bid goodbye to them and drove away in my car.

I was already in the parking area waiting for Sana to come out of the building. They are now getting busy and will be busier in the next few days because their concert is coming up. It will be held next month. So during the day, we just exchange messages and sometimes have a phone call. As long as we have time and are not occupied, we make time to see each other at night.

"Babeeeeee!"

I was outside the car and just leaning on it when Sana called me out which made me look in her direction instantly. She then quickly ran towards me. She extended her arms as she reached me and hug me. Her arms wrapped around my neck while my hands were on her waist to support her.

"Hi", I smiled at her.

"You don't really need to pick me up and drop me off at the condo. You're tired. Besides, I can go home with Jihyo."

"But I want to see my girl."

"I missed you too. So much!". She knows. She gives me a peck on both of my cheeks and lets out a soft giggle while pinching my cheeks.

"Let's go now," I said and opened the car door for her. She didn't know I had a surprise for her.

"Babeee!". She squealed with delight and quickly covered her mouth in surprise when she saw the bouquet and a box of chocolate inside the car. Even though she was tired, she still managed to smile.

"It's for you", I softly smiled. She took the bouquet and chocolates. She take a glance at the flowers and smelled them. She then jumps on me to give me a tight hug.

"Thank you, Babe, I love you", she whispered to me.

Being able to know and feel appreciated for your efforts even if it is a small and simple thing you did was the best feeling and it's so priceless.

"Anything for you", I whispered back and kissed her forehead. "I love you more".

---

After an hour, we finally here in front of the condo. And this beautiful girl next to me fell asleep while sharing about some happenings of her day. I looked at her hand that was still holding mine and at the other one hugging the flowers and chocolates I gave to her. How could she still manage to hold on to them and not let go of her embrace while she was sleeping? I let out a chuckle as I witness this adorable sight, with more power than I expected from seeing it in kdrama movies. I lift her hand and kissed it softly.

When a moment like this always comes and happens, I always remember the first time we saw each other. Sana is the reason why I become happier with my life. She's the reason why I fell asleep with a smile on my face, the reason why I have the motivation to do things again, and the reason I don't have to worry about any of my problems, especially about my illness.

Suddenly, she woke up.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I fell asleep", she grinned at me with those sleepy eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?", she complained and adjusted her seat.

"It's okay, Babe. I know you're tired", I replied and then lean forward on her to unfasten the seatbelt. Glancing up, I found myself looking at her face and I couldn't help but to stares into her eyes. I gulped oxygen and my gaze went down to her soft thin lips. To my surprise, Sana let go of her grip on my hand and cupped my cheeks. She kissed me on the lips. That soft kiss causes me to drift into the moment and kiss her back gently. I smile between our kisses and I could feel she did the same way too. Our kiss lasted long and it leads me the way to kiss her even more. She tightened her grip on my shirt because of the intense sensation that we feel now. I moved away a little bit and break away from the kiss when she bit my lower lip.

"Aww, Babe. Why did you bite me? It hurts", I groaned as I tasted my blood. She quickly cupped both my cheeks and check my lips.

"Ohmy.....It's bleeding! I~I'm sorry, Babe. I was just carried away and it's your fault", she said worriedly.

"W~What? Why me? You're the one...Hmm..don't tell me I'm a great kisser?". I bragged with a smirk on my face. When I asked her about it, she quickly shoved the flowers at my face as if she hides her face so I can't see her reaction.

"Tell me.....Am I?", I wiggle my eyebrows as I convinced her to admit it and tell it to my face.

"Do I really need to answer that?". Sana rolled her eyes at me and look away to avoid having eye contact with me.

"Come on! I want to hear it from you", I insisted.

And the next thing happens, Sana kisses me once again and sucks my lower lip. My eyes widened and I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach. My heart pounding so fast that I could hear its beating. It happened in just a few seconds but it feels like an hour as I feel the slow motion at this moment.

"I'm done treating your wound so it will be fine now. Goodnight, babe. I love you". She covered her mouth and start giggling. I'm about to get out of my car when she pulled my arm to stop me.

"Why?", I looked at her with confusion.

"Stay here. You don't need to go with me inside. It's fine. Don't worry. See you tomorrow", she said.

"Are you sure, babe?".

She nodded her head and smile softly.

"Alright. Goodnight. I love you more." She hugged me and I hugged her back before we bid goodbye and parted ways. I waited for her to enter inside before I leave and go home. I started the engine holding the steering wheel. My fingers tapped on it while waiting for her to look back at me. Then, I started counting.

"1"

Come on, if you love me you'll going to look back at me.

"2"

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana!", I whispered in annoyance and let out a heavy sigh.

"3"

"Come on! Turn around, Babe!"

"Seriously? She didn't even look back at me." I gasped when I saw her go straight to the entrance. I took my phone in annoyance and was about to call her. But when I glance at the main door, I saw the girl I love standing there while smiling and waving her hand at me. A smile slowly formed on my lips as I stares at her. "She's the one", I whispered then waved my hand at her.  When she was gone from my sight, I closed the car window and leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year everyone! ❤️

#MiChaeng #SaTzu

Please vote and support this stories. Thank you. 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...
19.5K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
7K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
263K 17.9K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...