Immortal

Da nickinacpattywack

Now I was barely seventeen with a pocket full of hope Screamin', dollar and a dream with my closet lookin' br... Altro

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.

19.

1.3K 104 86
Da nickinacpattywack

('-ω-')

I was in the house when the new year hit. So now that i'm woke i'm turning the fuck up all day. Momma isn't here so they know i'm about to show out. I don't want to hear nothing from my brothers cause I know they're about to be on my ass. But who cares though, right? It's the new year and imma bad bitch. That's all to it.

The parties are starting early, so i'm getting ready for the first one. It's an indoor party so I know it's about to be some bad shit going on. I'm just ready to see some fine ass dudes. They are about to be out. Of course I have to have Beyoncé with me, so she better get to scoping out the bitches.

I'm going with something simple, just jeans and a t-shirt. The bad shit is for tonight at the beach party. I'm straight showing my ass there, literally. They'll just have to be mad at me. I don't care.

"Erica are you riding with me?"

"Might as well."

"Ok. Estoy listo para ponerme activo. Espero tener algo de acción esta noche." I mumbled a little low because Bey is in the room. She'll try to dunk me on my heard if she heard me say that.

"Girl, you always wanna have sex." My head snapped to her. She could've just kept quiet. I was whispering for a reason.

"I haven't had sex in a very long time, thank you."

"You don't masterbate?"

"No. I don't wanna stick my own fingers inside of me. That's what my partner is for. But right now I don't have one of those so i'm gonna thug it out with a fine thing. I'm good." I started to slick my hair up in the mirror.

Beyoncé got off of my bed and I watched her through the mirror. I don't know if she think she's slick or not, but I moved quick. Still holding my pony up. It's finally in a good position and I don't wanna mess it up because she wants to play.

"Come here."

"No, move so I can do my hair."

"Come so I can help you. Scaredy cat."

I stared at her for a second before walking to her slowly. She made me stand in front of her and grabbed my hair the before doing my ponytail. My eyes stayed on her face through the mirror because I couldn't read it. It looks regular but with a hint of annoyance.

When she got it in I thanked her and tried to move away. She wouldn't let me and we just stared at each other. If she don't move. Just staring at me like i'm some psycho.

"Back up." I pushed my butt back on her and she cocked her hand back. It happened so fast and her hand connected to my thigh. All I could do was scream and double over. This shit sting, i'm finna cry. It sounded so loud so I know there's a mark there. Why would she do that?! "Owwwwwuuuuhhhhh! I'm telling my momma on you!!"

"Get up."

"No!! Get away from me stupid fucking-"

She covered my mouth and I whimpered. I'm about to bite the shit out of her. I groaned as she mushed me back and sat on my stomach like i'm sooooo big. This is hurting me more than anything.

"What's yo plans?"

I started biting her hand and she didn't even budge. Just looked at me like what I was doing was pointless.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled through her fingers before she moved it. I'm mad now so she just need to leave me alone before I say something she won't like. Fucking jailbird. "Beyoncé get off me. Deadass."

"Calm yo lil ass down before I dunk you on yo head."

"Bitch, i'm not even playing."

"What you just call me?"

"A bitch. Move."

"Bet. Erica step out real quick."

"She don't gotta go nowhere. You get off me and get the fuck out."

She got off of me and I got off the floor waiting for her to get out. I don't even wanna see her damn face no more. We're about to leave her ass.

"Come on Erica."

"I asked her to step out."

"I don't care what you asked."

"I'm stepping out." Erica stood from the bed and left out. She really isn't shit. They be acting like she's gonna do something to them. Yea she killed people but whatever.

"Come here."

"Leave me alone." I sat on my bed. She always think she somebody momma. My own mother does enough, she need to chill. Already gotta watch me all day, I need a break.

"If I come to you....."

I got up. Don't nobody have time for her. She grabbed under my face and I stumbled forward a bit. That was kind of aggressive. I just looked at her with a pout and she pecked my lips.

"That's what you want?"

"Another one."

"Apologize first."

"Why? You hit me BB."

"You know why I hit you. Come on now."

"Yea but you could've did what you always do and just pick me up or something. You hurt me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that, princess."

"It's okay. Another one." I puckered my lips and she pecked them again, still holding my face. We went from pecking to really kissing. She was being so passionate and soft with it.

"Stop talking about fucking people."

"You won't do it." I rolled my eyes and she tightened her grip on my face. Her excuse is that i'm barely even 18. It's been a good amount of time in my eyes. "I'm supposed to stay deprived until you're ready to stick ya little thing in me?"

"I mean....we don't have to rush."

"I'm not rushing, don't think like that. I'm just a horny person, I can wait if that's what you wanna do....Plus we aren't even together so I shouldn't even be looking for that from you."

She let go to that and gave me a straight face. It's true. I'm not having sex with her until we're together anyways. When I say i'm gonna mess with someone at these parties, it's not sex. I can get ate out, it's simple and something that these dudes will do to any fine bitch.

"Can we go now?" Erica peeked in and I nodded at her. Glad she came in while we weren't kissing or anything. Beyoncé should've been smart and locked the door because what if she would've came in? Stupid.

"Yes." I turned to grab my purse and we headed out. Beyoncé wanted to take over and drive my car so I let her. She's always trying to drive my shit. Knowing she has her own car that we could've taken.

Erica wanted to blast music so we did that. When we got to the party I was so ready to go in. It just look so turnt from the outside. Erica spotted the other girls and got out quickly but I couldn't move without Bey grabbing me.

I looked at her with a small pout because she's taking up my time. I'm really about to get live.

"Hey....don't go in there with the bullshit alright? Cause I already know how yo head is. Start tripping and watch how quick I snatch you out of there. You know i'm good for it."

"Ok." I spoke softly and tried to remove myself from her hold. She tightened it before biting her lip at me. "Let me gooo. You looking at me like that is making me horny, stop."

"You horny stink?" She started rubbing my thigh and I glared at her. I'll slap the hair off her head. "Gimme kiss."

"No." I got out quickly and went inside the house. Amala saw me and ran to me with a smile. She already had two cups, handing me one. This is why I love her. She'll let me drink as much as I want even though i'm underage for drinking. That's only because she can handle her liquor and take care of me if I need her to. She's literally the mother of the group in a way.

"Drink up, chica."

"What is it?"

"Taylor Port."

Whatever that is. I drunk it quick and gave her the cup back. She rubbed my back as I hissed before leading me further in. So many guys. Im just ready to be one of their victims. I'm 18 now so there's nothing illegal.

One guy caught my eyes but I avoided it because of my situation. If he were to say anything to me this whole party would go to shit. I don't want to cause a scene.

"Don't."

"I didn't even-"

"I see you looking and you're getting drunk so you need to have it in your mind now. Don't even look at him nor go anywhere around him. Understand?"

"Yes Amala."

"I will take you home if I think-"

"I won't do it, I promise."

"Thank you. Now take a shot of henny."

I grabbed the small glass before throwing it back. We're starting off early and strong. Before I could even walk away Cece was giving me another shot. I'm not denying anything, I don't care. We have to bring the new year in lit if we want this year to be lit.

"This is your soonnnngggg." Amala grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room. Pretty Girl Twerk. I didn't eat, so those shots were shooting through me and quick. I wonder if Beyoncé came in yet.

Amala was handling my ass like she was my dude or something. I was throwing it back on her like my life depended on it. It's only right. This is my best bitch, I love her.

"Woaaah woaaah woah!!"

After that song I had to chill. I stood in the kitchen against the counter with Cece in front of me. She said my face is red so maybe i'm hot. I've been taking shots since I got here so I believe her. I don't really feel too drunk but I do feel different. It probably wasn't smart to take those shots and then start dancing right after. I'm flushed.

"Look at me nina."

"Why?"

"You face is red as shit baby."

"Ok there's nothing we can do about that. Stop."

"Don't drink anything else."

I gave her a look and she raised her eyebrow. What's with everyone wanting to act like my mother? I'm a legal adult, they should really chill.

"I'm gonna get jailbird."

"The fuck is she gonna do?" I removed her hand from my waist and she put it back. Calling Beyoncé won't change a thing because she already knows what i'm on today. I'll curse her out if she starts tripping. "Where's Erica?"

"Over there with that guy."

I looked over and saw her talking to a dude. Beside him was another dude and he looked so damn good. Cece caught my stare and shook her head as I walked away.

"Lala."

"Mm?"

"What are you doing?" I smiled up at her and she chuckled.

"Your face is red as hell baby. Don't drink anything else alright?"

"Fuck that. I want a bottle to myself."

"I can make that happen." The other dude smirked at me and I smiled. Got his ass that quick. I didn't say anything and just went to him. He started walking and I followed as he went upstairs. We ended up in a room. It was cool looking and he went in the closet. I watched him closely in case he was on some weird shit. "What you drink?"

"Anything."

"You been drinking light or dark? We not doing no mixing."

"Dark."

"Henny cool?"

"Perfect." I reached and he handed me a small bottle of henny. A good single bottle. I took no time to open it and drink some from it. He was chuckling at me like things were so funny. "What you looking at?"

"You just so small downing this drink like that. You got some shit on your chest? Going through something?"

"I'm sure you know who my dad is...His birthday is coming up. Just wanna have fun before depression hits."

"Yea I know who he is.... But I say turn up then. Live ya life like yolo."

"That's what i'm saying. But I got family members who think i'm ruining myself or some shit."

"It be like that." He sat next to me and opened his drink. We just sat there and drunk our whole bottles. They were small ones. But I definitely feel a difference in myself. "You cute."

"Thank you. You fine as shit."

"Bold huh? Thank you though."

I laid back on the bed and he just looked at me. My head spinning. This tight ass ponytail is killing meee too. Beyoncé was trying to kill me.

A hand went to my stomach and I looked at him. He so damn fine, I don't even know this boy but I wanna sit on his face. I'm way too freaky for my age, it's insane.

"Don't be touching me like that unless you gon show some action."

"You giving me permission?"

"All the permission in the world."

"Say less." His hand went down to my cooch and rubbed through my jeans. "You on that kissing shit or nah?"

"Boy kiss me." I pulled his shirt and he came down. His hand went in my jeans and I moaned a little at the feeling of his fingers on my clit. "I hope your hands stay clean."

"Always. I ain't no dirty nigga."

"Mmmm." I pulled him back into a kiss as he played with me. This is my first time feeling something down there since my break up. I'm enjoying this.

My stomach started to feel hot as he put a finger in me and I bit his lip. Sober me wouldn't have even come upstairs with him. I'm tripping.

"Mmmm yes." I moaned.

"Sexy with some sexy ass moans." He was biting his lip at me and I looked away from him. This is just for my pleasure, no falling for anyone. "Girl you better look at me while you nut." His thumb started to rub my clit as he pumped in and out. I looked over at him as my back arched. I'm cumming, that was fast. "Let it go pretty."

"Fu-ckuh." I gasped as he kissed my neck and I came at the same time. That just set me off. He kept pumping his fingers until I calmed down then he pulled them out.

Clear.

"You clean as fuck to have some clear ass cum." That doesn't mean....

I watched him lick his fingers in amazement before sitting up.

"You just swallowed my nut and you don't even know me."

"You just let me finger you and you don't even know me. Same thing really."

"True. That felt good."

"Let me get you a towel." He went in the bathroom and came out with a warm one. Aw that's sweet. "You can go in there and handle yourself. Give you your privacy."

I went inside the restroom and cleaned myself. That was so fucking sweet of him. Nobody else would've done that. I looked at myself in the mirror and could see nothing but a tomato. I'm not doing anything else. It's too early for me to be this drunk.

"You good? Making sure you ain't pass out."

"Yea." I stepped out. "The towel is in the trash can."

"Why'd you throw it away?" He laughed while I shrugged. Just didn't think he would want a towel that I wiped my pussy with. "You good tho? Wanna lay down or something? Need some water?"

"I'm good." I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone. The girls were asking were I was and Beyoncé was cursing me out in messages because she saw me go upstairs with him. I didn't even think she'd come in yet. "Wait can you get me some water?"

"Yea, i'll be back." He left out the room and I laid back on the bed. I'm upset with myself for getting this drunk! I'm gonna have to drop out of the next party and wait until tonight for the beach one. This is ridiculous.

When he came back I sat up and drunk from the bottle. He was staring at me like I was a meal of some sort.

"You good?"

"Mmhm." I gave him the water back and he sat it down. We really just sat there in silence until I felt him touching me. "What are you doing?"

"You small as shit, girl."

"So i've been told."

"I just got a size kink, my bad. Being drunk don't make that shit no better." He laughed and stopped touching me. I squinted at him.

"You steady asking am I good, you good?"

"I'll be better with yo lips on mine."

"Say less." I kissed him. It got heated fast and his hands were on me again. Only difference, we got interrupted this time. The door flew open but he wasn't letting up. I just matched his energy. He was hovering over me while I leaned against the headboard.

"Get the fuck, bruh." His lips left mine because he was pushed. Bey stood in front of me with a mug before grabbing my face. "What I say was gon happen if you came in this party with the bullshit?"

"I'm sorry I really can't remember right now."

"Imma snatch yo ass up." She grabbed my arms and grabbed me up before putting me over her shoulder. I didn't even do anything because my head wouldn't even let me if I wanted to. That shit is spinning.

When we got downstairs I saw the girls in a huddle on the couch. It made me smile to see them together like that. Beyoncé put me down and I stumbled because she didn't let me catch my balance. I almost fucking fell.

"Where have you been?" Erica gritted in my face and I just looked at her. "Didn't we say not to drink anything else?"

"I didn't."

"Stop lying. Them empty bottles said otherwise."

"Don't be a tattle tail." I scrunched my face and mushed her away from me. She grabbed my arm quick like she was about to beat my ass.

"You already got me heated, chill out."

"Why are you so mad?" I pouted in her face. Haven't even did anything that serious.

"We finna go, you coming Erica?"

"Yea, I need to get her together." She sighed and grabbed my hand. I stayed with a pout because they're acting like i'm a fuck up. It's honestly about to make me cry. This was supposed to be a very fun day and no sadness. I'm sad. "Come on."

"No, I want Lala."

"Onika are you finna cry?"

"Yea!"

"Fuck no." Beyoncé snatched me and made me leave out. I let my tears fall all the way to the car. She made me stand against it and wiped my face. "Stop crying."

"You made me sad."

"How did I make you sad?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly. You just crying for nothing. Fix your face."

I wiped it and tried to hug her. She wouldn't even let my arms come up. Just kept pushing them down forcefully.

"Stop! I wanna touch on you."

"Hell no."

"Why?"

"Cause you letting niggas touch on you and kiss you and shit. Fuck no."

"But that was-"

"No."

"Please?"

"Get in the car." She opened the door for me and I got in.

Erica came out soon and we all left. All I wanted was a hug.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.3K 79 13
"Well that isn't a problem?" I asked him sitting down Jaycee Soulmans is a 22 year old girl who grew up innocent asf has good relationships with her...
46.7K 3.8K 35
since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book.
34.6K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...