Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Zoro disrespects Sukuna.

2.9K 78 60
By Zorodefender

After his defeat, Crocodile was arrested by the navy, according to rumors, he will be sent to Impel Down prison, losing all of his privileges as a sichibukai.

The world government didn't wanted anyone to know that the country was saved by pirates, so the credit went to Smoker and Tashigi, and the captain is not happy about it at all.

The rebel and royal army are still reluctant about stopping the war, but then Igaram has appeared with a little boy in his arms.

the little boy said he saw when Mr. 2 used his powers to impersonate the king, proving his innocence.

Vivi is happy to see that Igaram is still alive and runs to met him and the mugiwaras.

Igaram: This battle was rigged from the start, I'll explain the details later, so I implore you to drop your weapons, the war is over and Alabasta is free!

the warriors drop their weapons on the ground officially ending their war.

[...]

the Straw Hats look around town for Luffy and Y/N worried that the navy is still out there.

they find the King carrying Luffy and Y/N on his shoulders, they ended up sleeping because they lost a lot of energy after the fight against Crocodile.

Sanji: Can you return these two guys? they are with us, we can take care of them now.

King Cobra: I imagine you are the pirates who helped my daughter, these two here defeated Crocodile and saved alabasta.

Vivi: DAD! - they hear the princess running towards them.

Sanji: dad? are you vivi-chan's father?! - the cook widens his eyes.

Zoro: so he is the king.

King Cobra: I was prepared to die until these two young boys came along and saved me, I've never seen anything so powerful, especially the pink haired boy. - he hands Y/N into Zoro's arms.

Usopp: it's because the fruit he ate turned him into a demon. - Nami punches him in the head to keep him quiet.

Zoro: call him a demon again and I'll cut your nose off. - he gives a death stare to Usopp who almost fainted.

King Cobra: demon or not, I owe him my life and I will always be grateful. - he turns his attention to luffy. - your friend was poisoned by crocodile during the battle, but the antidote is already injected into his body so he is out of danger.

Vivi: Dad, I think we should take them to the palace so they can rest. - she suggests and the king nods agreeing with his daughter.

Chopper: i'm hungry!

Nami: me too, we're all exhausted.

Meanwhile

Smoker is on his ship, waiting for the next opportunity to capture the pirates, Captain Hina, his longdate friend has arrived with her guards in Alabasta to help him.

Hina: what do you think about this smoker rain? Hina hopes you didn't use green powder to help this country. - she asks him confused, the woman has the custom of referring to herself in the third person.

Smoker: don't be silly, I know the use and trade of green powder is prohibited, that demon was responsible for bringing the rain back to the country.

Hina: how is he even able to do this?

Smoker: I don't know, his powers are almost limitless.

Hina: and you let him escape with his crew, Hina wonders what our superiors would think of this.

Smoker: it's not like you're going to tell, you're my friend and you've saved my ass from many situations. - the woman sighs and agrees with her friend.

Hina: I've always been sympathetic to you and poor tashigi.

Smoker: I want you to take this ship with tashigi and the prisoner Crocodile to our headquarters.

Hina: you think i'll do it just because you asked? you haven't changed a bit since you enlisted.

Smoker: I know and I don't care. - the woman shakes her head wondering why she still listens to him.

Mini timeskip

Vivi arranged a room in the palace for the pirates to rest, had plenty of comfortable beds for them.

Zoro sits on Y/N's bed and watches him sleep, his body still bearing some wounds from the battle with the crocodile.

Nami: don't worry, he'll be fine. - the navigator says covering Y/N with a blanket.

Zoro: i know... but i still care.

Nami: you should tell him how you feel.

Zoro: you talk like it's easy for me, i don't like to talk about my feelings with anyone. - Zoro becomes defensive and the navigator chose not to argue.

Nami: you know Y/N is a very attractive boy and he won't be waiting for you forever, right? - she lays down on her bed and covers herself with the blanket.

Zoro: do you like him? - he raises an eyebrow.

Nami: no. - she frowns almost feeling offended - he is like a little brother to me, you don't have to be jealous, I'm talking about Ace.

Zoro: guess you're right... - the swordsman remembers how Ace was always flirting with Y/N, it was obvious that Luffy's brother was interested in him.

Y/N had a reputation as a feared demon, but that didn't stop some people from being attracted to his beauty.

Zoro felt his heart beating faster just by imagining him with other person, he'd rather die than see that happen.

The others fell asleep, but the swordsman was still sitting next do YN's bed with his eyes closed.

Y/N opened his eyes and sat on his bed, it's still raining outside, he gets up and walks to the window to watch the rain, Zoro woke up from his nap and yawned.

Zoro: it's still midnight, you should go back to sleep. - he blushes seeing that Y/N is shirtless and wearing only pajama pants, he never noticed how nice his body is. - are you alright?

Y/N: yeah, i just want to watch the rain.

Zoro: may i join you? - he sits beside him and Y/N lays his head his your shoulder.

Y/N: It's so beautiful out there, don't you think?

Zoro: yes. - he wraps his arms around Y/N's waist bringing him closer to him. - Vivi said you brought the rain back to Alabasta. - the pink haired boy nodded.

Y/N: yup, it did it. - he sighs feeling relieved. - I'm glad this war is over.

Zoro: do you like Ace? - he widened his eyes at the swordsman's sudden question. - sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the mood. - Zoro wanted to punch himself.

Y/N: why're asking me that? - He turned to Zoro and their faces got close to each other.

Zoro: forgive me, I shouldn't have asked something so intimate. - he bit his lip mentally cursing himself.

Y/N: I don't like Ace the way you're imagining, he's just a friend. - he smiles at Zoro. - you don't have to be jealous, i am.. how do you say?..."your boy"? - he laughs at the cute nickname Zoro gave him.

Zoro: maybe i got a little jealous... - he caresses Y/N's face. - how am i not going to be jealous if everyone wants my boy? they either want to kill you or be with you .

Y/N: and i just want you, Zoro.

their faces got closer and closer, their lips were almost touching each other, Zoro could almost taste the sweet taste of Y/N's lips when..

Luffy: MEAT! - he wakes up screaming making Zoro and Y/N quickly move away from each other. - I'm hungry as hell man... - he yawns with his hand on his stomach.

Zoro: LUFFY! - he jumps furiously at Luffy for ruining their moment, Y/N laughs watching their silly fight.

[...]

The King and the Princess are preparing a big dinner to celebrate the victory and end of the war, and the strawhats pirates are the honored guests.

despite being a day of rest, Zoro preferred to train a little bit while the dinner wasn't ready yet.

Zoro: I need to concentrate... if i can't use that ability anytime then i won't be the strongest in the world.. - he says referring to his ability to cut steel with his swords, the swordsman carries two giant rocks in his arms.

Y/N: Chopper said you shouldn't be training. - he approaches the swordsman.

Zoro: he worries too much, i'm fine. - he rolls his eyes remembering the little doctor scolding him.

Y/N: right, I'm a little bored at the palace, can I stay here and watch you train? - he asks with puppy eyes and pouting.

Zoro: I can make an exception for you. - he smirks and the pink haired boy sits
on the floor admiring Zoro training.

the swordsman won't admit it but he was enjoying showing off his strength to Y/N.

Zoro: I'm practicing a new technique, cutting steel, the last man i defeated had devil fruit powers, he could turn his body into sharp steel blades.

Y/N: it must have been quite a challenge for you, a swordsman must learn to cut any object on his way, no matter what size or type.

Zoro: correct, how do you know that? - he remembered who took care of Y/N when he was a kid. - I always forget your father is Hawkeyes Mihawk. - he says. - do you really consider that cold man your father?

Y/N: he considers me his son. - he smiles remembering the good times where he lived in his castle. - at first he seems cold but deep down he has a good heart.

Zoro: I doubt it. - he frowns. - has he taught you anything about swords yet? since he is the strongest swordsman in the world... for now... - he asks curious.

Y/N: I already tried to fight with swords once but it didn't work. - he laughs feeling embarrassed.

Zoro: why?

Y/N: Sukuna hates swordsmen more than anything, he didn't want me to become one. - y/n explains - he is also afraid of Mihawk, I think he's the only man in the world who intimidated Sukuna.

Zoro: now you've piqued my curiosity. - he dropped the two rocks and sat beside him.

Y/N: Mihawk never explained to me why Sukuna is so afraid of him, that's still a mystery.

Zoro: and another reason why I must surpass Hawkeyes Mihawk. - he smirks. - I want to be so strong that even Sukuna will be afraid of me.

Y/N: I like how determined you are.

he got surprised when Zoro gently pushed him making him lie down on the ground.

Y/N: wh-wha're you doing Zoro? - his eyes widened when the swordsman climbed on top of him and pinned his arms, he blushed like hell watching Zoro above him with a teasing smile.

Zoro: I know Sukuna is watching this. - he caresses Y/N's face. - I wonder what he thinks when he sees me touching you like that. - Zoro's fingers play with Y/N's sweet lips.

Y/N: you are playing a very dangerous game Zoro... - he sighs, almost like a groan, he looks around to make sure no one is seeing them.

Zoro: tell him Y/N... tell him you belong to me, tell Sukuna you're my boy. - he whispers close to the pink haired boy's ear.

Y/N could feel the swordsman's erect member slowly rubbing against his, shit this is so good.

Y/N: Fu-fuck... Zoro... - he moans softly closing his eyes.

Zoro: yes just like that.. moans my name to Sukuna... show him who you belongs to... - he pulls Y/N's pink hair making him look into his eyes. - don't be shy, we both know you want it.

Y/N: i'm yours Zoro... I'm your boy. - he moans the way Zoro ordered and the swordsman almost went crazy.

Zoro: are you listening to this Sukuna?  he is mine now - he bites Y/N's ear making him moan again. - i could fuck this pretty boy right here and there's nothing you can do about it. - his hand gently squeezes his neck.

- Y/N! MOSSHEAD! where are you guys?! - Zoro rolls his eyes hearing Sanji's voice looking for them.

Y/N and Zoro quickly pull themselves together and Sanji finds them.

Sanji: Vivi-chan asked me to come get you guys, the dinner is ready, we're going to eat and then leave Alabasta, we can't stay here much longer because the marines is still looking for us.

Zoro: right, you can go now ero-cook. - Zoro almost kicks him out.

Y/N: we'll be right behind you! - he tries to look as normal as possible.

Sanji: whatever. - he raises his curly eyebrow, thinking they're both weird and walks away.

Zoro: are you alright? I think I exaggerated a bit. - he wiped the sweat off his forehead and the pink haired boy hugged him.

Y/N: you're crazy Zoro. - he looks up to him. - teasing Sukuna like that... for me. - he blushes hiding his face in Zoro's chest. - he's probably pissed right now.

Zoro: fuck him, I said what I said, if he wants to come and fight me I'll be ready. - he responds in a teasing tone and hoping his new rival heard his words.

*inside Y/N's mind*

sitting on his skull throne, Sukuna watched everything, he's always watching Y/N's every move, since he has nothing better to do because he's trapped in the boy's mind.

Sukuna: this filthy swordsman just signed his death sentence, i won't forget this disrespect, Gambare Gambare.

*Back to the palace*

Vivi: Luffy-san, I'm so glad you woke up. - the princess hugs the captain.

Luffy: why the surprise? I'm perfectly fine! except when zoro kicked my ass until I fell asleep again. - he took his straw hat and put it on his head.

Nami: you were sick and had a fever did you know? they said crocodile poisoned you, Vivi and Chopper took care of you.

Luffy: thanks guys!

Zoro and Y/N entered the room and Chopper ran angrily towards the swordsman.

Chopper: I told you not to train Zoro! - the little doctor looks worried at his friend. - I'm the crew doctor, don't remove your bandages!

Zoro: I do what I want.

Sanji: trust me they're doing more than training. - he teases and Y/N snaps his fingers making Sanji's chair breaks causing him to fall to the floor.

Luffy: listen, at this point i must have missed at least fifteen meals, I want something to eat! - he grunts with his hand on his stomach.

- oh, so the captain finally woke up?! - a woman identical to Igaram enters the room carrying a cart with fruit.

Y/N: Igaram? I'm glad you're alive!

Luffy: oh! Chikuwa no os-san! how did you survive?!

Zoro: I always knew that man is a cross-dresser.

Vivi: wait guys, this is terracotta-san, she is Igaram's wife and works as the head chef at the royal palace. - the princess explains laughing nervously.

Terracotta: you helped vivi-sama and my husband, I will be forever grateful! - she stares at Luffy. - I heard you eat a lot, so I brought you a little snack.

Luffy: okay. - he quickly ate all the fruits the woman brought him. - listen here lady I want a meal for three days!

Terracotta: I knew you would say that, I've worked in this palace for thirty years and I'm not going to lose this challenge to a teenager, you can eat all you want!

Y/N: do you mind feeding a hungry demon like me? - he asks and the woman puts her hand on her chin trying to analyze him.

Terracotta: I don't care about that, no one is going to leave this palace with an empty stomach!

[...]

the palace guards watch with their jaws dropping the hungry pirates devouring all the food in the table, Luffy is so hungry that he doesn't mind stealing food from his own friends.

Usopp: stop stealing from my plate Luffy! - he points his knife at his captain.

Nami: Luffy if you touch my plate I'll end your life! - she warns him with a menacing tone.

Zoro: i want more drinks!

Sanji: you shouldn't eat so fast. - he scolds Chopper.

Vivi: calm down guys, there's food for everyone!

Usopp: take that Y/N, my pepper shot! - he put pepper on the rice ball and Y/N ate it without noticing.

Y/N: this tastes really good! Thanks Usopp!

Usopp: WHAT?! he's eating spicy rice balls like it's nothing! maybe this will work against Luffy... - he tried with Luffy and his captain ran out spitting fire from his mouth.

Sanji: someone bring water please! - he tries to help Chopper who choked on his food.

The princess laughs watching the mess the pirates are making.

[...]

After dinner, the king took them to relax in the steam room of the palace, there was a room for men and another for the girls, where Vivi and Nami are.

Sanji: this is basically a sauna. - he adjusts the towel on his body.

King Cobra: thanks to the rain we can use this sauna, this room should be a quiet place but apparently you guys turn everything into a party. - he laughs seeing Luffy and Usopp running across the slippery ground.

Luffy: I GO FIRST!

Usopp: wait for me!

Y/N: stop moving Zoro! - he gets annoyed trying to soap his green hair and the swordsman grumbles, he is not a big fan of bathing.

Zoro: this is so pointless. - he complains pretending not to like Y/N's soft fingers touching his hair.

Sanji: can you tell me where are the girls? - he asks with a perverted smile.

Igaram: can you have some respect for the princess's privacy?! - he yells at the cook.

King Cobra: the women's area is behind that wall. - he points and they went to spy on Nami and Vivi, Y/N and Zoro stayed with Chopper.

Y/N: I'm surprised you didn't go with them.

Zoro: i'd rather stay here and look at you. - he admires Y/N's body and he blushes shaking his head.

Chopper: I'M STILL HERE YOU IDIOTS! - he screams embarrassed.

they heard the other guys screaming when Nami showed them her body, Sanji almost fainted with the navigator's beauty.

Zoro: perverts. - he rolls his eyes finding the situation pathetic.

King Cobra: thank you. - he bows his head to the pirates.

Sanji: we're the ones who should be grateful, I can't believe I got to appreciate nami-chan's beautiful body!

Y/N: don't you think you're too old for Nami?

King Cobra: IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT. - he screams. - I am referring to my country.

Igaram: cobra-sama, a king must not bow his head to pirates.

King Cobra: power is something you wear over clothes, Igaram-sama. - he humbly responds. - I just want to express my eternal gratitude to these people.

Nami: yeah, but i still want the money... - she whispers listening to the guys talking.

Mini timeskip

The crew gather in the room and decide it's time to leave, they have nothing else to do in Alabasta.

Luffy: are we leaving tonight?

Nami: now that you're awake we have to go, the navy is still looking for us.

Zoro: I also think we should go.

Y/N: hey vivi. - he holds the princess's hand. - will you come with us? - Vivi lowers her head, she wanted to go with them but she didn't want to leave her country either.

Sanji: I would be so happy if Vivi-chan came with us!

Luffy: you are our friend, you will be very welcome in my crew.

Nami: besides, having another girl in the crew will be really cool.

While the pirates argue in the room, Igaram and Chaka look at Luffy, Y/N, and Zoro's updated wanted posters.

Chaka: should we tell this to the princess, igaram-sama?

Igaram: yes, but this is disastrous, I hope the pirates get off this island safely. - he holds Y/N's wanted poster. - especially this one.

Chaka: his bounty is very large compared to the other two, what did he do to be considered so dangerous? - he asks curious.

Igaram: he's a demon who blew up his entire island when he was just a kid. - he explains. - the world government spent many years wanting this boy's head.

Chaka: but he appears to be a gentle boy, he doesn't even look like a demon!

Igaram: his powers are still dangerous. - he sighs. - didn't you see how he brought the rain back to Alabasta just because he wanted to?

Chaka: you're right, I still don't know how he did it.

Igaram: the devil fruit he ate granted him powerful abilities... that even the world government is afraid of.

Chaka: i hope they leave this country soon, alabasta can't have problems with the navy or the world government.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 130 41
Introduction: 800+ years ago a thing called devil fruits appeared and it grants power in exchange for one thing. The ability to swim, you can't swim...
469K 14.3K 53
A normal weeb died and gets reincarnated in the world of One Piece with the appearance of the female version of gojo and gets his ability. She travel...
212K 5.7K 26
Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was introduced to Luffy and Luffy declared t...
132K 3.7K 40
(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in the whole world. She is a woman with hidd...