With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 οΏ½... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
π‘Ίπ’‘π’π’Šπ’π’†π’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||55||

10 1 0
By BlueRose_023

Buchi

The fact that Kenneth was coming between us was disturbing. I didn't want to lose her. But it seemed they were quarreling now and it should stay like that. I didn't need anyone ruining the beautiful relationship I had with Chioma. "Jay!" She threw herself at me. And with Felix ahead, I couldn't leave his sister to fall. I caught her.

"Jaelyn, what's up?" She grinned and hugged me.

"Felix suggested we spend time together. Just the two of us." What? I looked at Felix.

"Jaelyn. I want to speak to him. Come." He got off me and went to her brother who pecked her forehead. Beautiful display. I rolled my eyes. "So Jordan..." I folded my arms. "Jaelyn likes you."

"Okay? Then what?"

"In love with you should be the word but I'll pretend she likes you. You know I love my sister very much. She's everything to me. Everything. And I want her to be happy."

"Okay?"

"She wants you. To be her... friend. Boyfriend should be the word but I'll say friend. And I want you to do it."

"You want me to date your sister?" Was this guy listening to himself?

"Yes. She'll be really happy. I want to see her happy."

"I don't like her."

"You can act like you like her. As long as it's enough to deceive her."

"Felix. Man, I can't do this. I'll be hurting her."

"She knows about your... what's her name? Angela? Angelina? Angel. Yes, Angel. Your girlfriend. She knows. And guess what? My sister is looking into everything about you and her. You slept with her August. Congratulations man, she's only fourteen."

I stepped back. What the fuck? That was creepy. "You like a little child. This is all creepy and stuff but do it for my sister. You'd do anything for Vivi. I know. So you must understand. Please."

"Felix."

"Think about it. This semester is about to end. So by next year..." He walked off. "Thanks man." Jaelyn rushed into my arms again. I was shocked and only held her.

"Jay?"

"Huh?" She placed her head on my chest. I needed to see Chioma. Fast.

"How's my hairdo?" She asked.

"It's cute. Suits you." She beamed.

"Thank you, love." Love? I was going to choke.

***
"Buchi gịnị mere? You're not looking well."

"Those siblings. Felix. They're crazy. Chioma I'm dead. I've put someone's daughter in trouble."

"I'm not getting. Whose daughter? What did they do?"

"Angel. She's spying on her. She knows."

"Knows what? Which Angel?" Why wasn't she understanding?

"Angel naw. Christine's.." she understood. "So..." I told her everything. Everything I had been feeling and everything I had done because of my feelings. And what Felix told me.

"You had sex." I winced. "With a fourteen year old. A minor!"

"We're minors."

"That's abuse! Buchi has killed me."

"Stop the drama. It was consensual sex. I wanted it. She wanted it." She gave me the stink eye.

"You're mad! Very mad. Ebee ka your sense gadịrị? She seduced you!"

"At her age? What does she know?" She rolled her eyes.

"Did you use..." Her face became red. "Protection."  It was like someone had slapped my face with slippers before pushing me into a pool of ice. "You didn't abi?" She put her hands on her head. "Buchi has killed all of us. Buchi don give pesịn belle. My brother is now a man."

"Chioma shut up. Abegi."

"Daddy will kill you if that girl comes to him. A ga-egbu gi ilu. Proof that she seduced you. You forgot protection." See how she was rubbing everything in my face.

"A nugo m. Issokay. You're talking too much."

"But... Do you like the girl?"

"She's good. I like her. A lot." I showed her all our texts over the past few months.

"Aww. Loving kids. I love you Jordan. God when oo. When shall I find my own love?" I eyed her. Was she mad? Love at her age?

"What did you drink? You're talking a lot." She rolled her eyes.

"Stop thinking about what I drank and think about how I'll become an aunt soon." Another slap to my face. "If she's pregnant, will you keep the child."

"Chioma stop!" The thoughts swirling around my head were too much. How could I be a father. I was seventeen. I hadn't even finished secondary school. My admission was still pending and not confirmed. How the fuck was I supposed to father a child? Plus dad would kill me, probably disown me. Worst case, freeze my card. Scary. Then I'll start to look for how to feed a... mba mba. I wasn't ready. I'm still young. "I can't."

"See? You don't even work. You're lucky our allowance is very big. Boss look for something that'll be giving you cash. If you've observed, daddy hasn't put a Kobo since the last. We're on our own. If your smartcard is empty, refill by yourself." I realised since. The exchange rate of naira to pounds was the problem sef.

Life. I taya. "My love. Chai. You look older." I even felt older. She spread her arms. "Oya come and hug your sister." I didn't even think twice. "Issorite. I'm here for you okay." Her hands massaging my scalp through my hair felt like heaven. I placed my head on her chest. "You need sleep abi. When you wake up, we'll discuss Felix issue."

Wahalur...

***

☆Chioma

The stupid things in my locker did not stop even though I hadn't been seen with Kenneth for nearly a week. They seemed to get worse. I had long cleared my locker leaving it empty. But I visited it every morning to put books I'd use for the day.  It was rotten fruits to rotten eggs. I diligently cleaned up.

But the smell coming from my lockers were unbearable. I opened to see what was causing it and a scream broke out from me. Decaying rat carcass. That was the height of it. GET LOST, LOSER. HUGHTON DOESN'T NEED YOU.

BITCH. ATTENTION SEEKER.

Those words. Those laughing girls at the corner. "If you're doning this, stop hiding like a coward. Face me and call me a loser. Face me and call me the bitch you say I am."

One of those girls stepped forward. Good. Blue hair. Her hair was now red. "Vivian or whatever. You are a bitch and a leech. Sucking up to the Emperors so that they'd notice you? Seducing poor Eve's fiance? A slut. That's what you are." She came closer. Very good. "For Eve's sake. Many like you have come and gone. You're not the first but for those who keep defying, for NOBODIES who don't know their place, who think that they are advantaged because they are close to an Imperial, you will be an example." Closer. "So, enjoy your present, lo-" I got her. "Ahhh!" I smiled. Very good.

"This." My nails designed her face. "Is how a bitch behaves." I pulled her hair, pushed her to the ground and went down with her. "And this bitch is rabid." Everything was blurred. I felt people pull me, I heard my name multiple times but I didn't let go of her. I tasted blood, I heard crying, but I didn't let go of her. Call me a bitch. I'll be the worst you've seen. Bitch.

"Vivian." Someone carried me. The voice was familiar. Very familiar. "It's okay. Calm down. You've already ruined her face. The principal might be here any moment, oh, he's here. Put your head on my shoulder, Vivian.

Forget classes today. Stay with me." I unconsciously hummed in agreement. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Shey you dey whine me niiiiiiiiiiii oh oh oh oh 😂😂😂. Buchi don enter premium  Wahalur... Felix and his sister will choke him. So dear family,  if you're not ready to be a parent,  abstain from sex. If not, use protection. You can never be too careful.

As Buchi is now, he doesn't even know if he impregnated the said girl. And Chioma had asked.  He's not ready to take responsibility of any kind. But when it was doing him, his mind did not go there.

Chioma is supportive. I just like their bond.

So let's go over to Chioma...

Babe is dangerous.  She was tired sha, I get her. A dead rat. They went to far... She was even enduring the rubbish, cleaning it up. I kukuma will run and report because I cannot tolerate that kind of nonsense. 

Let's clap for her. She did well by destroying a face. Next POV is Kenneth's.  There our MCs will spend time together.  Alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 557 12
People known takemichi as a sweet, kind,loving and caring person but, what about her second personality? ___________________________________ fem! tak...
14.9K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
2.6K 389 45
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒕 π’π’–π’“π’Œπ’” 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
44.8K 4.2K 59
Everyone deserves to live a life they aren't trying to escape. *It gets better as you read on. This is my first book, so be gentle on me πŸ˜‰ *There wi...