Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.

1.8K 66 14
By Zorodefender

The pirates only have ten minutes to find the bomb and deactivate it, they split up and begin the search, but they have no idea where to start, the sand curtain created by Crocodile also made the situation more difficult for them.

they also had to fight some baroque works assassins who wanted to kill the princess.

their time was running out and Vivi started to panic.

she started to think where a giant bomb could be and one place in particular crossed the princess's mind

Vivi pulls Usopp's nose and asks him to send a signal to the other mugiwara.

Usopp: do you know where the bomb is?!

Vivi: yea! there is only one place where crocodile could have hidden without anyone noticing!

Usopp: Alright, I'll send a signal for the others to find us! - he points his slingshot upwards. - Hissatsu Akahebi Boshi!

He sends the red signal to the sky attracting the attention of the Straw Hats.

Y/N: they must have found the bomb!

he flies to meet his friends, but something caught his attention, he saw Miss All Sunday forcing King Nefertari Cobra to take her somewhere.

Y/N: where are they going? i think this man is vivi's father and the king of alabasta, maybe I better follow them, but what about the bomb? - he bites his lip thinking about what decision to make.

Y/N landed on the ground quietly and follows the woman.

King Cobra: Nico Robin... so that's your real name?

Miss All Sunday: what's the problem? I don't think this is relevant information for you.

King cobra: 20 years ago, a girl with that name got a bad reputation around the world...

Miss All Sunday: all you have to do is take me where the rio poneglyph is. - the woman seems uncomfortable when someone talks about her true identity.

Y/N continues to follow them, Miss All Sunday is surrounded by Tashigi and her guards.

Tashigi: surrender now, I don't want to have to hurt you!

Miss All Sunday: this is a very dangerous place to be waiting, don't you think, young sailor? - she asks Tashigi with a cold stare. - let me through and maybe I'll spare your life.

Tashigi: I can't! I already know everything that is happening here in this country! you are holding this man as your hostage! - she points to the king.

Miss All Sunday: it doesn't matter, I hate anyone who is connected with the marines or the world government.

the king tells tashigi about the bomb and that they have just a few minutes to stop the explosion.

Miss All Sunday: if you don't get out of my way then i have to force you... Treinta Fleur... Strangle!

several arms came around the body of the guards and strangled them.

Tashigi: YOU HAVE POWERS!

Miss All Sunday: I already said i don't have all the time in the world, don't make me more nervous! - the woman threatens them and one of the guards recognized her.

- Tashigi-sama! I have no doubts, this woman is Nico Robin! Captain Smoker told us about her, this woman became wanted by the world government when she was just a child, she is also involved in an incident in which six navy ships got sunk! people call her oharas's devil!

Y/N widened his eyes hearing everything hidden behind a wooden barrel.

Y/N: so she's a demon like me? that's why she's been trying to help me...

Tashigi: i've heard about this woman, the world government considers her a first class danger!

Miss All Sunday: ENOUGH! are you going to get out of my way or do you want to die? - the woman lost her temper.

Tashigi sends her guards away to stop the explosion, she tries to save the king but Miss All Sunday used her powers and knocked her down.

the woman continues on her way taking the king with her, with Y/N right behind them.

Meanwhile

The mugiwaras meet at the big alubarna bell, Vivi imagines that's where the bomb is hidden.

Nami: are you sure about that Vivi?

Vivi: If the bomb isn't there then I don't know where else to find it.

Usopp: but how the hell are we going to climb this giant bell?

Chopper: Y/N is the only one here who can fly, but he hasn't arrived yet, did he get lost?

Usopp: but my signal was very clear!

Sanji: having a boyfriend like Mosshead I wouldn't be surprised if he adopted his traits.

Zoro: WHAT DID YOU SAID ERO-COOK?! -  he tries to cut the cook and he dodges.

- he's not the only one who can fly. - Pell lands next to Vivi and the princess hugs him.

Vivi: PELL-SAMA!

Pell: let's go, I'll take you and together we'll defuse the bomb. - he lets the princess ride on his back and they fly to the top of the alubarna bell.

Back to Y/N

The King of Alabasta takes Miss All Sunday to the Royal Family Cemetery, Y/N hides behind a wall so the woman doesn't notice his presence.

She asks where is the poneglyph and the king unlocks a secret passage.

King Cobra: the poneglyph is at the end of this underground chamber, no one should know about their existence.

they go down to the chamber and Y/N enters the secret passage.

Y/N: why does she want the rio poneglyph so bad?

Miss All Sunday: the world is very vast, even as King of a nation and a member of the world government, you had no way of knowing that there is still someone who can read poneglyphs

King Cobra: you know how to read the poneglyphs?!

Miss All Sunday: yes, that's why Crocodile can't kill me, without my help he cannot fulfill his objective.

Y/N keeps paying attention to their conversation, he doesn't know why but the poneglyphs caught his interest.

Miss All Sunday: I believe that the poneglyph of this realm reveals where is the ancient weapon, Pluton, right?

King Cobra: I don't know, the royal family of Alabasta has protected this poneglyph for thousands of generations.

Miss All Sunday: protect? or hide the truth? don't make me laugh.

They arrive at their destination and Miss All Sunday opens the gates, her eyes widen when she sees the poneglyph really is in front of her.

Y/N hears footsteps approaching and hides.

Crocodile: this place is very suitable for this country's greatest secret. - he arrives in the chamber and Y/N clenches his fists listening to his voice.

Y/N: Crocodile! if he hurt Luffy I'll make him pay with his own life!

Miss All Sunday: you arrived quickly, what happened to the straw hat Luffy?

Crocodile: I got rid of that insect, so this is the rio poneglyph? read it to me and tell me where the ancient Pluton weapon is.

Miss All Sunday: right...

the woman read the poneglyph, but nothing she deciphered pleased Crocodile.

Crocodile: you're just telling me the history of this worthless country, I don't care about that, tell me where Pluton is! - he got mad.

Miss All Sunday: there is nothing about Pluton written here...

the sichibukai sighed and stared at his future ex-partner.

Crocodile: I understand, what a shame... you were a good partner, but now it's time to get rid of you too, Nico Robin.

Miss All Sunday: what?! - she goes into a defensive position fearing for her life.

Crocodile: the pact we made four years ago has been completed, you said that if i took you to the poneglyph you would tell me where the location of the ancient weapon is, your intellect and services were very helpful, but you tried to betray me! - he tries to attack her with his hook and she dodged.

Miss All Sunday: I do not know what you're talking about!

Crocodile: you said the poneglyph doesn't say anything about the ancient weapon... or maybe that's what you want me to believe...

Y/N: he is right... she knows where the ancient weapon is but doesn't want to tell him...

Miss All Sunday: You fool, I worked with you for four years, do you think I didn't know you were going to get rid of me once I was no longer useful? I was ready this whole time!

Miss All Sunday threw a bottle of water at Crocodile and tried to attack him with a sword, he turned into sand and stabbed her with his golden hook.

she fell to the ground unconscious and Crocodile stared at her body.

Crocodile: I forgive you for everything, Nico Robin, after all, I never trusted anyone in my entire life, with or without your help I will find the ancient weapon, by the king's reaction I know it is real.

the chamber began to shake and the man became worried.

Crocodile: it's still too early for the explosion, what did you do? - he asks the king.

King Cobra: I didn't do anything, I can barely move!

Y/N: I did it.

they look back and see Y/N entering the room furious with Crocodile, his powers are linked to his emotions, he was so furious with crocodile that his chaos magic is making the place shake and in danger of collapsing.

Y/N: you use people and then throw them away like they're worthless, you're the kind of person I despise the most in this world! I will not let you destroy this country!

Crocodile: And what are you planning little demon? I already got rid of your captain and I can get rid of you too.

Y/N: CHAOS BLAST!

he sent a huge blast of chaos energy and Crocodile managed to dodge it, he turned into sand and flew behind Y/N, he tried to hit him with his hook.

Y/N dodged and fell to the ground.

Crocodile: why do you still insist on fighting me, little demon? can't you see that this is just a waste of time? as far as i know you are known for destroying things not saving them. - he laughed at the boy

Y/N: Chaos Fist! - he turns around and punches Crocodile in the face sending him to the ceiling, he grunts feeling pain.

Crocodile: how can he touch me? he can't touch sand! - he wipes the blood running from his mouth.

Y/N: I prepared myself too, Crocodile. - he takes a bottle of water out of his pocket and wet his hands. -  this way you won't escape me.

Meanwhile

Crocodile thought that Luffy was dead, but the captain survived their last fight and followed him to the Chamber, but he fell asleep to regain his energy.

Luffy: I'm feeling so much better now. - he wakes up and stretches. - huh?oh i forgot i gotta kick crocodile's ass. - he goes downstairs looking for his enemy.

Back to the fight

Y/N and Crocodile keep fighting each other, Crocodile hits his arm with his hook.

Crocodile: Sables! - Crocodile summons a massive tornado of sand and sends it to Y/N.

Y/N: Force Field! - he summons a force field around his body to protect himself from the sand tornado.

Crocodile flew towards Y/N and stomped on his face, the boy grunted in pain.

Crocodile: this is what i do with insects with you. - he stomps and rubs his foot in Y/N's face.

Y/N: hellish vision!

The sichibukai screams in pain as he feels his foot burn, Y/N fires a blast of chaos magic from his eyes.

Crocodile blocked the beams with his hook and grabbed Y/N's neck.

Crocodile: I must admit, you're strong, but there's still a huge difference between you and me, little demon. - Y/N squirmed trying to get free of the man.

Y/N: this is not over yet!

Crocodile: I disagree with you. - he tightened his grip on Y/N's neck and he started to lose his breath.

- PISTOL

a fist stretched out from afar and punched Crocodile in the face, sending him crashing through a wall, saving Y/N.

Luffy: never touch him again! - he enters the chamber furious with Crocodile.

Y/N: Luffy! - he ran to hug his captain. - I thought the crocodile killed you, I shouldn't have left you alone.

Luffy: nah, I was just sleeping, shishishi - he laughs and Y/N punches him in the head.

Y/N: NEVER SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE AGAIN ARE YOU HEARING ME?!

Luffy: sorry! 

Crocodile: bastard! how are you still alive?! - he stands up and looks at them with rage in his eyes. - why do you get up every time i kill you?!

King Cobra: who are these two guys?

Luffy: you still haven't returned what you stole!

Crocodile: what did i steal? money?  trust? lives? rain? - he laughs. - I'm not giving back any of that stuff, Straw Hat.

Y/N: you stole this country.

Crocodile: you're right little demon, i'm going to take over this country and rule!

Luffy: we're going to give this country back to the princess and bring the rain back to Alabasta!

he runs and kicks crocodile's face, the blood in Luffy's body allows him to touch Crocodile.

King Cobra: but who are you? - the king asks trying to move, Y/N ran to him to see if he's ok.

Y/N: we came to help, princess vivi can explain that later...

King Cobra: I see, you are the people she said are helping her in the letter the Karoo brought me, thank you so much for protecting my daughter.

Y/N: you can say thank you after we make sure crocodile is defeated.

Crocodile and Luffy keep fighting each other, the chamber was collapsing but they only cared about punching each other.

Crocodile: Rainbase... the royal palace, and now this underground chamber, you've seen hell twice and still come back to challenge me, I will reward your persistence.

Luffy: BASTARD!

he stretches out his leg and tries to kick the sichibukai and he dodges, Crocodile removes the lid of his hook, revealing a sharp poisonous blade.

Crocodile: like a pirate, it seems that no matter what I do, you keep coming back to try to defeat me, now it's time to treat you like the disgusting bug that you are.

Luffy: what is this?

Y/N: this is poison!

Crocodile: you kids should know that a clash between pirates is a battle to the death! there are no rules.

they weren't intimidated by Crocodile's venomous hook, Luffy gets into a fighting stance and Y/N does the same.

Crocodile: this place will be destroyed when the bomb above us explodes, let's decide once and for all who will win this battle! - he points his poisonous hook at the two pirates.

Y/N: we need to be careful Luffy, we can't let him stab us with that poisonous hook!

Luffy: let's attack him at the same time... Gomu Gomu no PISTOL!

Crocodile blocks Luffy's fist and tries to stab him, Luffy stretches out his body and wraps himself around his arm.

Y/N: Black Flash! - he ran up to the tall man and kicks him in the face.

Crocodile stumbled backwards, Luffy stretched his arms around his neck and tried to strangle him, like a snake.

Y/N uses his telekinesis and throws one of the Chamber columns at Crocodile, who crashes through a wall when he got hit by the massive object.

King Cobra: are they trying to save me or kill me? - he watches the place being destroyed due to the fighting between the pirates.

Luffy keeps trying to strangle crocodile with his rubber arms.

Crocodile: I won't fall that easy! - he stabbed Luffy's arm with his gain and he grunts in pain letting go of the man.

Luffy: damn you! - he grumbles trying to contain his wound.

Y/N: LUFFY!

Crocodile: you may have survived our last battles, but you won't resist my poison. - he tries to catch his breath.

the poison begins to spread through Luffy's body, but the adrenaline allows him to still stand.

Luffy: GATLING GUN!  - he launches several attacks at Crocodile like a beast out of control.

Crocodile you can not understand? the poison is already destroying your body! - Luffy feels his vision blur and he struggles to walk. - no matter who wins this fight, you're going to die anyway!

Luffy: I will not give up..

Y/N: i got you! - he helps Luffy stay on his feet.

Crocodile: why don't you go away?  you're fighting for someone else's cause, you're all pathetic! your captain is dying, you have a chance to leave. - he talks to Y/N.

the boy was furious with the tall man's words, Luffy is his first friend, the first person who didn't treat him like a monster, he would never abandon his captain.

Y/N: I already said that I am not like you, I will never abandon a friend, I would die for each of my companions if necessary!

Luffy: Y/N...

Y/N: I don't want this island to be destroyed... just like how Sukuna destroyed mine in the past! - he wiped some tears from his eyes. -  I made a promise to Ace to protect my captain, I promised Vivi that I would save her country, and I promised myself that I will always try to do good things to make up for my dark side!

Y/N's body began to glow in red energy and he released a blast of chaos magic energy at Crocodile, burning his entire body, he has never felt pain like this before.

Luffy: don't forget about me! - he regained some strength and threw Crocodile to the ceiling. - Gomu Gomu no... - he jumps towards the shichibukai with his fist raised.

Crocodile: Desert... - he tries to deliver his last blow with his sand powers. -  La Spada!

Y/N: CHAOS BLAST! 

Luffy: STORM!

Luffy's punches and Y/N's beam hit Crocodile at the same time, sending him crashing through the ceiling and flying up into the sky, finally defeated.

King Cobra: impossible! between this chamber and the surface there was a big rock! - the king could not believe what just happened.

Vivi was at the top of Alubarna's clock, and saw Crocodile falling, she failed to defuse the bomb in time, but thanks to Pell's sacrifice no one was hurt in the explosion.

the princess mourns the death of her faithful guard, unaware that he managed to survive the explosion, the mugiwaras celebrate Crocodile's defeat.

Vivi: even though there's no one left to fight, the armies still can't hear my voice... - she watches the armies clash in war.

Y/N flew up to the sky and he was able to see the princess from afar.

Y/N: I promised you that your voice would be heard and that I would bring the rain back to Alabasta.. It's time to fulfill what I promised you princess... Chaos Warp!

he used his powers and increased the probability of it raining all over alabasta, the sky got surrounded by black clouds and starting to rain.

the royal and rebel army stop fighting and are shocked, it was finally raining in Alabasta!

Vivi takes the chance to scream and tell them to stop fighting and killing each other, the princess's voice was finally heard.

Y/N returned to the chamber, he still had to get the others out before the place completely collapsed.

King Cobra: thank you so much, you two saved the country. - the king thanks trying not to cry.

Luffy: it was nothing... - he struggles to speak due to the poison in his body.

Y/N: I have to get you out of here before the poison kills you. - he looks worriedly at his captain.

King Cobra: I fear he will die before we get help, it's a miracle he was able to fight with all the poison in his body!

- here... - Miss All Sunday threw a bottle with liquid inside. - use that immediately, It can neutralize the poison from crocodile's Hook. - she leans against the wall.

Y/N: thank you! - he applies the antidote to Luffy's body and saving his life. - you lied to Crocodile and didn't want to give him the location of the ancient weapon. - he turns his attention to the woman.

Kin Cobra: he is right, the poneglyph reveals where is what Crocodile was looking for, why did you lie to him?

Y/N: you're kinda saved the country by hiding that information from him, you know that, right?

Miss All Sunday: I don't care about these things. - she sighs. - Whether the country and the people live or die, i don't care, i wasn't going to give the weapon to crocodile from the start.

Y/N: so why are you here?!

Miss All Sunday: I was looking for the rio poneglyph, the only "stone that tells the real history" among the poneglyphs, these artifacts are scattered all over the world.

Y/N: what do you mean by "real history? - he tilts his head confused. - i know that rio poneglyphs exist, but what they tell is a mystery.

Miss All Sunday: this does not matter anymore... - she closes her eyes trying to control the tears. - I've been looking my whole life for this, this place was my last hope... and in the end, it wasn't what I expected.

Y/N: you shouldn't give up on your dream like that! - more rocks and walls are falling, a few more seconds and the chamber will collapse.

Miss All Sunday: dying here like this  would be a fitting ending for me...  I'm exhausted and I can't stand living like this anymore... all i wanted is to learn the history.

Y/N felt sympathy for the poor woman, Luffy heard everything and got up and made a decision.

Luffy: it's time to go, Y/N you take the king and I'll carry the lady here. - he carried miss all sunday on his shoulders and her eyes widened.

Miss All Sunday: leave me here, I don't want to live anymore! you have no reason to save me!

Luffy: why do we have to listen to you?

Y/N: you've helped us many times since we got here, the least we can do is return the favor. - he smiled kindly at the woman and they left the chamber.

------
i suck at writing fight and action scenes but i did my best, also thanks y'all for the 10k reads, i'm so grateful for all this support.

the alabasta arc is almost over, i can't wait to start writing Skypea arc, enel is one of my favorite villains!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 157 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...
6.7K 398 13
"Nobody else other than you has ever eaten that devil fruit and lived long enough to preach about it...isn't that proof enough that you are a survivo...
1.4K 22 36
Tatsuo, a wanted bounty for killing the Navy at the age of 20. Many people consider her as a witch and named her "Dragon Claw" for seeing a dragon ki...
433K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...