Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

Por karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... Más

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.
107. Gamble.

34. Pain

2.7K 144 45
Por karaaii

Around 3 hours later , taehyung was sitting in a park on the bench , from last three hours trying to cool down.... Suddenly he snapped out and realised what he did....

He started panicking..

Suddenly y/n unconscious figure flashed infront of his eyes...

His hands started shacking...

S..s..she w.. wasn't m..moving

S..she wasn't moving

He kept mumbling to himself...

Suddenly he got up and rushed towards his car , driving at full speed..

He called their family doctor to reach his appartment as soon as possible...

He kept banging his hands on the steering wheel cursing at himself....

P.. please be ok...

P.. please...

W..what have i Done...!

He pulled his hair in frustration, he didn't even knew how he came this far from the house...

Fuck !!!:

After 25 mins of driving he finally reached home .
He opened the door, which he left unlocked.

He went inside with his trembling hands...

He saw y/n still laying on the floor where he left her , he rushed upto her .

He pulled her head on his lap started Patting her cheeks... To wake her up.

Tae : h..hey , p... please wake up , please wake up...
I ...i..a..am sorry..p.. please wake up .
Hey , Fuck i don't even know know your name , fuck

He picked her up layed her on bed of her room. Still trying to wake her up.

Her forehead was bleeding, he pulled out his hankey from his pocket and started cleaning her face...

Suddenly he heard the door bell ...
He rushed towards the door letting the doctor and a nurse in..

The doctor was checking y/n when the nurse asked for her spare clothes but he was totally clueless about her room , so he just blankly pointed at the closet.

After half an hour they came out and told him , that she fainted because of exaustion and weakness.
Doc handed him a few medicines and ointments explaining him medication .
He told taehyung that if she doesn't wakes by morning, so he should bring her to hospital..

After locking the door came back to her room , pulling a blanket over her , he sat down near her looking at her face , he observed her face , and saw how her left side cheek was completely swelled up on which doctor put a healing patch her , the side of her lips was purple, and wounded...

Her arms had purple marks....

He remembered doing this all and he started crying...

"I..i..a.am a monster, a fucking m..monster "

He held her hand and caressed her head ...

The whole night taehyung sat near her , crying and cursing at himself.

It was around 10am taehyung was scared to death , y/n wasn't awake yet...

He was panicking, his hand were shacking , he doesn't even knows, what will happen next, he didn't wanted it to happen, he didn't wanted to hurt her , he decided not to touch her , he didn't wanted it . He was scared....

He went out to his room to get his phone, to inform his secretary , to cancel his schedule....

Y/n woke up , whimpering in pain , her legs were throbbing in pain , she noticed bandages all over herself and her changed clothes.

Ha joon's memories flashed in her mind, making her cry. She tried getting of the bed causing her to whimper.

Taehyung heard a painful whimper from y/n's room making him to rush to her...

He went inside the room , and looked at her , y/n saw him which made her scared, she stayed on the bed while crying not looking at him.

Suddenly she felt a strong pair of arms around herself... , The side of her face touched his chest .....

He hugged her tightly and said...

" U.. scared me , i..i..am r.. really sorry, i know i .a..am a monster... I am sorry.. for hitting u . But please don't scare me like that again... I..am .. sorry.. i sorry for everything.... I .am sorry...... "
He said shuttering...

She was shocked, when he hugged her ....
His hug made her cry even more... , She cried loudly in his arms...
While he just Patted her back , their moment was disturbed by a phonecall , he pulled off , the room was filled by a sudden awkward atmosphere and picked up his phone...

It was his secretary, who asked him to come to the office immediately because their client was making a scene in the office premises because of the a sudden cancellation of meeting.

He didn't wanted to go but he had to . So he went back to y/n where y/n stayed there being completely awkward because of the hug .

He came near her and awkwardly started talking...

Tae : h..here are the m.. medicines , u n..need to ..t .take them b.. before noon...
I..am ...g.. going to ...o.. office it's an ...e... emergency.

In return of which y/n gave him a slight nod...

He walked upto her , holding her hand, he said...

" I..am so sorry, please take the medicines , you are weak. "

Y/n looked the man infront of her , it was the same man , who was responsible for her condition, it was the same person who was not ready to listen to her , he is the one who has treated her like an animal...
Y/n can read eyes.
If there is a skin contact with the person, y/n can read the person's eyes at the moment...
Y/n couldn't believe her reading, his eyes showed , care , guilt , regret and softness...

He felt her hand and walked out of the room...

Y/n was confused , she couldn't believe, he hated her right??, he is the one who has beaten up her like this.

She should not think about him , maybe he was guilty...

She got up stumbling in pain , heading to washroom crying, what even she did to deserve this life , wouldn't it be better if she would have died instead of her parents... after a good cry session she came out of the room...

She came out and saw the notes sticked onto the wall near her desk , she had an exam tomorrow, and she completely forgot about it , this caused her to panic a little but she calmed down herself and sat on her desk , but suddenly her eyes landed on the medicines , she got up , getting herself something to eat . She took the medicines and started studying , she really didn't wanted to disappoint her professor again.

Around 2pm Mrs. Luna came and rang the doorbell...
Y/n walked upto the door trying her best not to fall...

She opened the door and Mrs. Luna gave her the fakest smile ever .

Mrs. Luna observed her up and down , she mentally smirked , this is what she wanted. Now one more step and y/n will be out of his house and taehyung will be free again........

Mrs . Luna : oh dear what happened to u ??

Y/n : i..f..fell off the s.. stairs...

Mrs.luna : oh dear take care of yourself hm .

Y/n nodded and asked Luna what was she here for Luna gave her a big food container...

Taehyung's mom sent him his fav food ( actually it was for her too , she sent it for the couple but Luna hated y/n ) , y/n took that keeping it in the fridge...

After Luna left , she went back to studies...

.

.

.

.

Here on the other side, the client created a huge scene , taehyung was already frustrated because of what happened earlier... he remembered how she cried when he hugged her and god knows how many times she would have cried like that because of stupid him...

Guilt , regret, sadness and care these were the emotions he was feeling all the time....

He was now in his office , he was too lost in his thoughts , he wanted to , go back check on y/n but he couldn't not for next few hours...

.

.

.

Around 10pm taehyung was home , he went inside to see no one, maybe she was in her room , he went upstairs....

He came back in the hall to see y/n , putting food on the table for him...

Tae : w..why d..did u .cook... ?

Y/n : i..d.. didn't m.. mrs.kim sent f..food..
She was nervous and scared...
Plus this was the first time she talked to him this much for sure she was awkward....

Tae : oh ok...
He sat down , she was about to leave after giving him food..

Tae : u..w.. won't eat...

Y/n : n..not h..hungry...

Taehyung nodded as he sensed that she was way too uncomfortable with him...
What else he could expect....
He had behaved like a monster to her .

She went inside and taehyung ate in pin drop silence and the regret in his heart...

On the other side y/n wasn't sure if he was pretending to be concerned or he really was. What happened last night that made him change like this .
Was he really or he'll be back to his previous self soon...
And the hug y/n didn't even knew why she felt warm,  he is the one who makes her cry her eyes out...

Y/n pushed away these thoughts form her mind and focused on studies...

.

.

Next morning

Y/n came out of her room , her limping was now a little better...

She did cook for him , taehyung came downstairs seeing her limping , he wanted to kill himself for his deeds....

He ate his food , her expressions were telling him that she is really scared and uncomfortable around him......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...

How was this part ? Do tell me in the comments...
Surprised??

See u soon.... 👀

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.1K 722 28
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...
40.4K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
1.4M 47.2K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...