Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

33. liar

2.6K 141 19
By karaaii

Y/n walked into her class looking for yeonjun and fortunately she saw his bag , her eyes went teary , she thought that she lost Yeonjun also...

She saw y/n next to his seat so she asked her,,

Y/n ; h..hi y..Yuna

Yuna : ( she chirped like a baby ) hi y/nie ...

Y/n ; Yuna , did y... yeonjun came today?

Yuna : yeah he did like finally, i asked him where was he since days...

Y/n : was..h...he ok?

Yuna ; oh yeah yeah he is completely fine , he went on a trip with his husband...( She giggled)

Y/n : oh ok , thank you u so much...

Yuna ; y/n all the best for the match , i know u guys gonna win .

Y/n : ( she smiled) thank you so much yuna ...

Y/n went to her seat and sighs , she literally started thinking that she'll never see him again...

Soon y/n was called for the match .... The captian reminded everyone of strategy and they all got changed...

In no time they all were on the field , standing against the opposing team . The whole stadium was filled with students of both the colleges and cheering for the respective teams.

Y/n , Jung woo and one other guy were assigned to make the goals and rest of the boys were going to cover/distract the opposing team.
Y/n was choosen because of her small frame and light weight body , which was going to help her with easily getting to the basket....

Y/n was looking at the ball being thrown in the air by the referee...

Y/n lowered down and rushed to towards ball which she easily for into her hands , she passed out to Jung woo and the team scored a goal .
After 3 back to back goals by y/n's team the opposing team was getting frustrated, so the thought of doing something...

While everyone was running towards the the basket y/n had the ball in her hand when one of the guys pushed her making her fall over the ground rolling.... The referee paused the match and the boys helped y/n getting up , her knee was bleeding badly.. medics treated her wound and she had to sit out of the field... Referee didn't take it as a foul .

Not so soon , the other team had 7 goals and y/n's team had only 3 , y/n was feeling angry , basketball field have always been a place where y/n many times took out her rage , anger , frustration..

the guy who pushed y/n saw her glaring at him , so he winked at her , that was it y/n lost it...
It was half time when y/n asked Jung woo about getting back to the game but he refused as her the way she was injured it was hard to even walk.

But y/n was behaving stubborn so he let her in.

The round began and as soon as she touched the ball her body felt like electric sensation...

Her wolf took over her body... .

Goal

Goal

Goal

Goal

She kept putting the ball into the basket, everyone was shocked in the field, it seemed like she won't stop until she'll break the basket ...

At the end of the match the score was

38: 7

Out of which 33 were by y/n...
She was snapped out , when Jung woo shook her .
She could see the crowd cheering, Jung woo and other boys saying were something to her but she couldn't hear them , her body felt weak , she wanted to throw up .
Leaving everyone behind she ran into the premises...

The certain alpha who was also present at the match , observing his victim.
He got up and made a remake for himself saying...

"She isn't that weak , how u thought, nice , it's gonna be fun , am already loving it ( laughs ). "

She got into the washroom throwing up...
After she got a little calm she came out and sat in the changing room hugging her knees... Her knee was bleeding but , she couldn't process anything, this was happening for the first time in her life..

She remembered how she ignored everyone and kept making the goals...

It wasn't her , it was her wolf , who took over her completely today .

New power unlocked...

In her birthday month every year, she gets know something new about herself..... And today was that her wolf can take over her body..

She knew what it was , but still she was trying to process everything....
She felt like passing out but , she tried to control herself... She was afraid that she might turn...

She was still in shock when others knocked on the door asking her is she was ok...
They came in and appreciated for today's match , they couldn't have won without y/n.
They helped her to the dispensary..

And left , after getting her wound treated she changed and went back home....

It was 7 when she reached home , she was deadly tired , she wanted to sleep but she had to cook for Taehyung...

She somehow managed to cook and taehyung was already home around 9 ...

He went upstairs to his room as soon as he entered inside , his eyes widened when they landed on his stuff....

His face turned red , this blood started boiling...

He took of his tie , threw his coat on the floor and stomped downstairs, y/n was settling food on the dining table...

He saw her , clenched his fists .

Stepped towards her , gripped her hair , he made her turn around and a hard slap landed on her face , which made her fall on the floor.

She cried in pain

Taehyung gripped her hair making her stand up and again a hard slap landed on her face .
She again fell on the floor... .

Tae ; u fucking shit ,

*Kick*

Get up , i said fucking get up , GET UP!!!

he yelled and y/n stood up stumbling ,her knees were hurting, her face was already numb , her ankle felt like it was already sprained.

Tae : u fucking slut , how dare u enter my room .

*Slap * she again fell on the floor with a loud thud , she cried in pain ..

Tae : get up !!! GET THE FUCK UP!!

*KICK*.

she again got up crying..

Tae : HOW DARE U TOUCH MY STUFF , JUST HOW DARE U. ...

"Slap ".

She again fell on the floor.

Y/n was crying badly.. she looked up and tried to explain...

Y/n : i..d.. didn't do..a.. anything.. i d.. didn't t...touch..

*Slap*

Tae : DON'T U DARE , LIE TO ME , WHORE , DON'T U DARE LIE TO ME . U fucking liar.

He kicked her multiple times in stomach, on her legs , her arms....

She was screaming on the floor begging him to just listen to her but taehyung was possessed by the anger and he didn't listen to her.

Many slaps.

Multiple kicks .

He pulled her hair , even dragged her , yanked her on the floor, against the wall.

Her lips were bleeding from sides , her head , her knees, her legs were bleeding, her face swollen ,she was sobbing, begging him to stop , trying to tell him that she didn't do anything but ......

It continued until he was tired , he stomped out of the house .

He didn't even noticed that she passed out minutes ago...

What happened that made him go crazy like that?? , didn't he promised himself that he won't hurt her??? , he won't touch her???..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀.
Thank you so much for reading.

A heavy part pfew , 😶

Make sure to check out my new story on my profile....

See u all soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
5.5K 495 9
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...
567K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
16.6K 1.4K 19
On the outside, Kim Namjoon was the total package: successful surgeon, wealthy family, fit body, handsome face. On the inside, he was still searching...