๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

one last chance

1K 78 79
By Idontknowthewhole

You broke the bond,
Not me.

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

Daewoo is cooking lunch and waiting for Minji to came back from her regular  check up .. she is late today. He offered her to came along but she refused.

He sat down after placing the food on the table , and start scrolling his phone .. suddenly his eyes went on today's date.. he smile, it's there 3rd anniversary .

His mind directly think of Minji, did she remember? She should atleast told him about today and then his face fell . They both are not at good term, what she even she have said " we are fighting but let's celebrate our anniversary "

Still deep down he wish, maybe she remember and surprise just like their first anniversary... he opened his gallery.. look at the photos of them together ... Really happy together not like current situation.

He let out a sigh, all of their beautiful  moment start playing in front of his eyes.. how she use to follow him, how he secretly like her attention.. how he said he like her and she attacked him by hug..  all those moments of small jealousy which end up with being possessive.

All the time they said " I love you " and made love ,The fake apologises after a fight ,The time when they use to cook together, if his attention slip for a little..Minji can set fire in the kitchen.

He let out a genuine laugh after so long time.. and then a photo of Minji and her parents show up in his phone.

His smile fell and then the recent moments start to play in front of his eyes. The way they yell and blame eachother. Small fight lead to big one.. no I love you , no sorry ... everything turns opposite.. his eyes moisten after thinking about it.

After thinking alot he want to talk to her ... want to solve all the problems and want to apologize for what he did.

He want to make everything fine , and will never complain .. he just want Minji as his life partner even after knowing it's impossible , he want old them..

He'll talk to her today and will beg her to forgive him and start everything again.

Suddenly his phone start ringing, a unknown number show up, he picked .

On phone call

" Hello , Mr Daewoo? " a female voice asked " yes?" He answered unsure of this person.

"We're sorry to say sir that Park Minji meet a accident this afternoon near city hospital and we weren't able to save her .. she died on the spot , your number was on emergency list ... please came and collect her body" the lady , speak making Daewoo's heart stop for a moment, a tear slips his eyes unknowingly.

" w-what nonsense y-you are saying?" He stuttered badly between his sob.. his mind fears, he can't loose her and his baby.

"I know this must have hard for you, but be strong sir" the lady speaks loosing her professional voice to a soft one. Daewoo's vision becomes blurry with all the tears in his eyes

" No" he said and smashing the phone to the ground, fall on his legs .. he fears the worst. His mind are making all the scenarios.. he shake his head vigorously to remove all negative thoughts.

"Minji, she said she'll be back by evening.. I'll wait .. the lady must have mistaken.. Minji can't leave me" he took a deep breath try to feed himself lies but his tears are not stopping.

What if this is true because , do Really he lost her? ... she is dead?... he will never able to hold her , love her and their baby?. that small baby died before even opening his eyes?

" No.. No..this is not the truth , please God.. I know this is not true , minji will be home in sometime.. I should reheat the food" he said and wipe his tear walk toward the kitchen with shaky legs.

He started reheating the food with humming softly , thinking everything is fine and she will be back... but deep down he know he lost her..

And Suddenly the sat down at the floor , start crying like a mad man with the apologize " I'm sorry Minji.. I love you a lot.. I love the baby alots.. I'll be good partner.. don't leave me... I only have you .. don't leave me please " he mumble between the hiccups.

He curl up himself in ball crying harshly " one last chance God, I will make everything fine.. I'll apologize to her.. never will raise my voice at her ... just one more chance... Minji, I love you " he begged the God for mercy, even after knowing nothing can bring Minji back now.

"I want to make everything right , please minji... I'm sorry .. came back please " he keep on mumbling and crying..

He cried for hours and almost at the verge of passing out when he heard the front door unlocked , he get up with any power left in his body and saw Minji mindlessly walking inside the apartment.

Her attention went toward Daewoo who look like mess .. after crying for hours, she walk toward Daewoo who is frozen like he have seen the ghost.

" what happened Dae? " She asked softly still walking.. his chain of thought  get break and he hugged her like his life depends on her ... cried , cried and cried.. Minji let him , she don't know what is happening but still she let him cry on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Minji , I love you " he is mumbling these word continuously from past half an hour.  Minji break the hug after feeling him relaxed in her arms.

"I'm sorry too and I love you , now tell me what happened?.. why are you crying? " She asked worried about his Sudden change of behavior.

Daewoo told her everything about phone call how he got all worked up .. she smiled and told him , her purse get stolen along with her phone ... maybe the person who stole was died and it was all misunderstanding.

They both cried and said sorry to eachother.. promised that they will never fight .. they will face together what will life throw at them and try to stick by eachother side until the fate do them apart.

After that everything start going like before.. they start communicating more and assuming less..

Minji gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, she named him " Namjoon " .. both of them are very happy as they made their small beautiful world of three hidden from other.

But will there happiness will last long?

----

Minyoung is walking back into his house with his bag on , his last year of college is started as he working hard for being independent and live his own away from his parents.

"Minyoung" a strict voice stopped him in his path , it's his father . Minyoung walk toward them with his head hung low. He don't remember breaking any rule so why his parents want to punish him?

He start removing his shirt " sit down, we want to talk.." his mother said , he stopped undoing his shirts button and sat down , it's very rare for his parents to talk to him.

"How is Minji?" His father asked catching him off gaurd, he never asked about minji.. Minyoung is in touch with minji , they often talk and meet when minji came here.

"She is fine" Minyoung said with his hands shivering a little, he is scared .. because he know his parents must be planning something evil.

" you like her.. don't you?" His father asked and minyoung's breath stopped, he joint his hands and start apologize " I-I am s-sorry, i w-will st-" he stuttered and cut off by his father laugh evilly.

"Only one thing you did right.. make sure she'll fall for you, her parents are not problem, but I want her on our side" Mr. Mun said with smirk .. he want Minji's property after manipulating minji. Minyoung get fare idea what his father trying to do , he don't want to do this but still nodded.

Mr mun patted his shoulder proudly, first time treating Minyoung as his son. Minyoung walked away with alot of thoughts revolving in his mind.

" will it work?" Asked Mrs mun in worried tone. Mr mun look at her with a smudge smile " it will " he replied shortly and both get busy in there work.

----

A/n- you know life not always give second chance .. Daewoo was lucky enough to get chance to apologize and make everything right ... maybe we are not so if you have problems.. solve them... because life so short to hold grudges.

Minyoung's father is really selfish person and he is playing dirty.. let's see what problems he will create.

And now do not read below if you are sensitive or feminist , and I know I'll loose many readers here but still I wanna write this because you have to face the truth..

Last chapter you guys cursed Daewoo alot, said many things but did you try to think by his pov?

When a female get pregnant, it involves male as well female .. both sperms and ova( egg) so don't you dare to blame it on male.. don't make a female victim everytime... we really speak very loud and clear that we are equal to men in every way so accept your mistakes too..  because we can't clap from one hand.. it requires both of their permission to have sex and not pull out .. if Daewoo at fault them minji is too.. both should equally blame, he is yelling then she is too... man do have feelings.. he wanted his own family. What can you expect from a orphan who never knew what a family is... and when his this dream broke he is going  crazy.. but still not backing off from his responsibilities though..

I hope you get what I'm trying to say ... it's not only because of what you said in last chapter but also because I have seen many comments in wp, where people blame everything on male.. they can do mistakes so understand them .

Every mother teach their son , how to treat a women .. why can't a father teach their daughter how to treat a man.

Hehe, don't mind me because my mom also say I born female by mistake , should have born male ..lol

Tell me your battery percentage now?

Lastly, happy birthday to the king Kim taehyung

-----

Flower don't beg for attention,
They earn it...

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 28.6K 43
โ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game โž Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
7.6K 494 19
Her eyes that was filled with anger just a second ago was now quivering with tears that were threatning to fall. But somehow his eyes didn't softened...
394K 19K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
138K 5.4K 57
He traced his index finger to her cheeks.. To the parting of her lips.. To downwards.. Her chin, neck, and then chest.. Yn's breath became really fas...