silhouette | jhs ✓

By SKULLJIN

방탄소년단 "Let me guess," she hummed pensively. "This is where you kill me, huh?" She laughed. He glanced at her... More

Note
Playlist
Prologue
1. Cold Life
2. Ghost
3. Pluto
4. Whiskey, neat
5. Curiosity
6. Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
7. Messages
8. The Painting
9. Unexpected
10. The Unwanted Visitor
11. Waiting
12. Swan Lake
13. Inquisitive
14. Sweet Pastries
15. Plans
16. The Music Box
17. Paranoia
18. Comfort
19. encounter
20. The Race
21. Late Invite
22. Sibling Bond
23. Protection
24. The Green Spruce Trees
25. Sealed Kiss
26. First Impression
27. brotherly advice
28. Overdue Conversation
29. Transparent
30. Undying Sultry
31. Decisions
32. Revisits of the Past
33. Hold Me Tight
34. Jack
35. Persuasive
36. Shared Pleasure
37. Aftercare
38. Raincheck
39. The Blinding Hue of Jealousy
40. Confessions
41. The Woeful Farewell
42. Reassurance
43. Lurid Discovery
44. The Gardenia Flower
45. The Dreaded Nightmare
46. Warm Embrace
47. The Cellar
48. The Truth
49. Inexorable
50. Change
51. Pieces to the Missing Puzzle
52. Devoted Friendships
53. His Confession
54. Final Statement
Epilogue
Book 2

Thank you!

97 5 23
By SKULLJIN

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for reading Silhouette. It was anything but easy to write, mainly because this was the first time I'd ever written a book that was in the category of horror and mystery. At first, I merely wanted to dip my toes with genres like this but decided to go all out when I first came up with Silhouette.

Hoseok's recent concept photos for his album Jack in The Box is what gave me the inspiration and the vision to write a book like Silhouette. I was a little timid at first, all I have ever written was romance books... which only had bits of drama, but mainly focused on romance.

This was the first time I ever had to write something like this. However, I'm glad I challenged myself and my writing skills, it pushed me further and expanded my knowledge.

I enjoyed writing this book, up to its first words and down to its very last words, so I hope you as well enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

I started this book back in late July and finished it in the middle of December. I would have finished it much earlier, but there were some moments where I was lost and had no idea how to continue parts of the chapters.

And, in the middle of writing this book, I recently became employed, so I had to figure out how to manage my time and make some room for writing.

Regardless, I am just overjoyed with the way this came out.

Again, if anyone is interested in reading more of my work, I have two BTS books published already. I do plan on writing more, it may just take a bit of time for me to put them out since I'm still going through the plans and details of how I want these books to be.

Nevertheless, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay safe, and take care.

— SKULLJIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
14.1K 745 63
Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is the TRUTH ----------------- He looked at...
30.5K 1.2K 17
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
10.2K 1.2K 48
"I'm nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile, sweetheart." Never trust him. Never. He is a man who could charm the whole crowd with a single smile...