With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“. ๐‘พ๐’† ๏ฟฝ... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
๐‘บ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||51||

12 5 0
By BlueRose_023

☆Chioma

"I wonder how prostitutes be parading with their head held high. I mean...are they so proud of sleeping around?" Jeiel shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Who are you calling a prostitute?" Buchi smirked. What the hell was he up to? The others were glaring at him. Wasn't he getting.

"I didn't mention any names. Are you perhaps... feeling guilty?" He grinned. Jeiel's eyes burned with fury.

"I am not a prostitute! Don't fucking call me that you bas-"

"Never ever talk to my brother that way. You have no right. Understand?" I glared at Kenneth who was gripping my wrist. I had almost slapped her. I pushed him away. "Don't touch me." I glared at Jeiel's pitiful face. How fake. I couldn't believe Dev was falling for it and consoling her.

"Vivian are you fucking okay?" I had calmed down.  "Your brother was rude!  He called her a whore." The way I was seeing it, Kenneth was calm.  Something told me he would not be if it was someone else. But what right did she have to talk to Buchi like that?

"He said nothing of the sort! She was being pricked by her conscience-"

"Vivian!" I could not breathe. It was hard considering how he was looking at me. Like he'd snap my neck any moment. "Don't make me hurt you." He growled. "Talk with respect."

Because of her ba? Fuck him! Fuck his generation! And fuck that girl that was smirking behind him. "Let's go back to eating peace-"

"Fuck you." I spat. "Buchi let's go."

°°°

"But guy, what the hell is your own? What did Jeiel do to you?"

"She's a whore. A bloody whore. And I don't like her."

"So you start looking for trouble? Na wa for you oo." I walked away ignoring his calls. Boy just wan spoil things for me. Rubbish.

"Chioma I-"

"Buchi leave me alone."

"Babe, I'm sorry. Baby. My love. Sweetheart. Hey. I'm sorry naa." Getat abeg.

***

"Your sketches are nice." I looked up from my sketchbook to see Maryanne. I greeted her and she smiled. "Everyone's has left. You were so engrossed in your work. Is this your first time?" I nodded. "You're good. Very good."

"Thank you."

"Let's walk back together." I packed up my stuff and started going to the female dorms. We decided to order our food from the cafeteria. Maryanne was good company. I even spent the night at her place as we did a movie marathon.

"You've been receiving phone calls. Are you really not going to pick up?" She asked stuffing her face with cheese balls.

"Nah." I said shrugging but declining Buchi's phone call and putting my phone on do not disturb. If he wanted, I'd meet him the next day. Maryanne chuckled.

"I think we should sleep now. We have classes tomorrow." I pouted my lips. It was just 12. We still had time.

"Twelve thirty. We round this up." I suggested. She agreed.

•••

★Kenneth

"Jeiel what was the meaning of that?" I snapped at her the moment she called my name. She was taken aback, probably not expecting me to talk to her that way.

"Kenneth?"

"Hey, she's not at fault. She just defended herself." Dev spoke and Jeiel nodded in accord. "What's making you angry is the fact that she cursed at you, isn't it?" "Fuck you," she had said. She was more than angry. The worst was that I had probably messed up my chances with her. All because of...

"And why the heck was her brother insinuating that you are a whore? What did you do? Who did he see you with?" I interrogated.

"Kenneth, damn, keep it down will you?" Dev said angrily. "For heaven's sake..."

"It was nothing. He just hates me for no reason. From the first day we met."

"Jeiel..." I remembered something. "God no. Jeiel, I think you should leave. Alec will escort you." Alec who had just been watching got up.

"Kenneth?"

"Leave!"

"Dev, will she forgive me?" I asked after they had gone. "Did I bruise her? Was I too harsh?"

"You were the calmest I've seen in years. Imagine you had..." I looked into his eyes. "You know..tried to..." I knew what he wanted to say. "Even seeing her in fifty years would be too soon. She'd flee."

I sighed. "But, Kenneth." I hummed. "What's going on? Usually, you would not care. Vivian is not Jeiel."

"I'm aware."

"You really want to get close to her? Why? What happened during visiting week?" I walked to the bar in the lounge and pored myself some Hennessy.

"I met her brother."

"Her brother?"

"Guess."

"I guess he's someone you know from somewhere. Someone you respect, perhaps?" I nodded. "Who?"

"You remember Brian from few years back? When we were in... I've forgotten which year but the guy who enrolled as an Emperor."

"Brian..." He was processing my words. "The genius Emperor. That Brian?" I nodded. "He's her brother?" Dev was shocked. Visibly. "Hold it...They look nothing alike."

"Apparently, someone in their family is dark skinned." That wasn't all I told Dev. I also told him how he and my Dad knew each other and how my Dad addressed Vivian by her mom's name.

"Your families are acquainted?"

"I have no idea. I'll ask."

"So that's why you're close to her?"

"I think I'll end my relationship with Jeiel. I have to stop sleeping with her."

"Told you before. But it doesn't affect your friendship with Vivian."

"I have to keep her away. She doesn't like Vivian. I just know she doesn't." Dev nodded. "I have to get Vivian."

"Kenneth. Kenneth." I looked at Ev who was trying to pry my glass out of my hand. "Can she handle you?" What? "She's not strong enough to handle your baggage. Your emotions. Your..."

"Dev I'm fine now. And we're not entering a relationship."

"It doesn't matter. Don't you notice that you affect everyone around you negatively?" Ouch. "She doesn't need that. You... You might-"

"Break her? Is that what you're saying?" He was silent. "Dev..."

"Leave her."

"No."

"Kenneth."

"I said no. I won't. If she forgives me I'll stick to her as much as I can."

"Kenneth, this is an order. From me." I grabbed him by the collar.

"You don't fucking tell me what to do, Dev. You don't!" He rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I warned you. Don't ruin her life like you ruin everything."

"I feel like I need her. Maybe, just maybe... She's the light I need." He smiled...

Mockingly.

I've missed you guys so much🥰🥰

I've been very tired this few weeks so couldn't publish when I wanted to.

So, Chioma told our Prince *inserts eyeroll* fuck you. I laugh. HRH took it better than I expected because that Kenneth... he's a danger zone.

To, who else thinks Buchi hates Jeiel for no reason? TBH, I don't understand why. He doesn't like anyone in Hughton.  I think he's going to be a big hindrance. BIG. To what exactly?

That's for us to find out naw.

Thank you so much for reading. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,  FAM.🌲🎅🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
14.3K 4.3K 67
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
23.3K 8.2K 57
"๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ; ๐ฐ...