Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

32. Back

2.4K 127 36
By karaaii

It was now the 17th day , it's been 4 days he was with his mom dad..

When on the 15 th day again taehyung came back to the mansion , his mom dad started to doubt.......

Three of them were having dinner , taehyung was happily munching on his fav food...

T/d : son , so when are u going back to your house..?

Tae ; huh?

T/m : did u had a fight with y/n?

Tae : now who the fuck is that what are they talking about? ( Taehyung thought in his mind)

T/d : see bear having fights is completely normal in between couples.

T/m ; yes tae , but u can't just stay leave her alone like this , u guys can sit and talk it out.

( Tae in his mind;
W.wait are they talking about her! Oh wait i completely forgot about her )

This was when he realised that Fuck!! He has a wife , he totally forgot about her in these days , after coming back from holidays he came back to his previous life .

Tae : i .ll...I'll go d..day after tomorrow...

T/d ; yeah son , she is your wife , she is your responsibility hmm...

Taehyung nodded...

After dinner taehyung went upstairs.... In frustration , he forgot about her , he doesn't even knows that is she even home or not , what if she ran away , what will he say to his parents...

..............................................................................

Next two days passed like seconds.....

It was currently 1pm in the noon and taehyung was driving towards the appartment , as he was getting closer to the location his heart was rasing , he could feel little tingling of excitement in his heart...
He was excited to see y/n after so many but didn't wanted to admit.

Taehyung was out of the control of Hyun-jae now , he was still not interested in y/n or this stupid marriage , Hyun -jae 's words were still on his mind and the betrayal he just got , he made up his mind that he doesn't wants any love Angle in his life....

But one thing he decided was that he won't hit the girl , but will he able to ? He is habitual of taking out his frustration on her , will he able to control himself...?

He reached home and opened the door with his key , he looked around to see if she was there but she wasn't he needed to confirm so he walked towards her room but his eyes suddenly Landed on a pink teddy bear, laying on the couch...

He picked it up and he could feel her scent in it , it was hers....
That scent made taehyung feel his frustration go away... Taehyung held the teddy close to his chest feeling relaxed...

When he realised that he was almost hugging the teddy bear he , threw it back on the couch and rushed upstairs...

.

.

.

.

On the other side y/n was in the university , walking towards the basketball court wearing her sports wear....

From last two days there were no practices as the captain was busy somewhere else..
Tomorrow's the match , so they are going to do some extra practice today.

Y/n was hella nervous while going towards the court , she was scared , nervous and embarrassed to see them , she knew they will definitely laugh at her for crying like that...

She reached the field, got into the line with others...
Jung woo approached her and she was ready to get yelled but...

Jung woo : hey y/n!

She looked up and responded..

Y/n : hi captain.
She avoided the eye contact.

Jung woo: u ok?

Y/n : y..yes a..am fine and am really sorry for running away like that , i promise this won't happen again.

Jung woo: no it's completely fine, even i am sorry for being harsh on u... And even we all are sorry to treat u like an outcast.

Y/n looked at him in suprise, the mean captain was apologizing to her and when she looked around, everyone looked at her with guilt..

Y/n : n..no no it's completely fine , d..don't apologise...

Jung woo ; no we were all mean to u , we needed to apologise... Right boys???
he asked others at which everyone nodded...

Y/n was shocked to that no one laughed at her , the captain and infact everyone apologized to her .
She was happy at least she is not an outcast in her team anymore...

While coming back from the field she felt the same  , scary scent again , she looked around but she couldn't see anyone, she quickly got changed and as she was about to step out of hallway when she was met with the person with whom she never wanted to.

He stood up infront of her with his same creepy smile . Y/n took a step back.

Him : oh its u again, what a coincidence right ?

Before he could say anything else , she ran away from him....

He looked around and smiled

" This little doll needs to be protected, in a glass , don't worry darling I'll do that "....

He smiled to himself and walked away.

.

.

Y/n yet again reached home crying because of fear...
She took that pink teddy from the couch and started crying hiding behind it...

She hugged the teddy and sobbed.

" I..it's so scary .

Ev.. everything o..out there is scary..".

T..this b..big house is scary..."

I am scared...

Am so s..sc.. scared..."

Y/n sobbed loudly... Not knowing the other presence on the staircase...

Taehyung saw all of this , he was confused, that why is she scared, and what is it that she is scared of this much.

Suddenly y/n got up from behind the couch and was about to walk into her room when she noticed taehyung....

Her eyes widened and she ran inside her room...
She shut the door of her room and thanked herself for not turning there.

After a while , she came out of her room , saw taehyung sitting on the couch. She walked upto him and hesitantly asked

" M...Mr..Kim s.. should i...c..cook "

Taehyung turned his head towards her and rudely said...

" Then what else you are here for hm? "

He said and looked back at the laptop.

Y/n sadly walked towards the kitchen with her teary eyes , cursing at herself for humiliating herself again, wasn't that obvious? , she has been worried for him , she wanted to ask if he was ok , what happened, but she kept quiet, she didn't wanted to get beaten up, she had a match tomorrow.

After dinner y/n came back to her room and slept .

.

.

.

Next morning
Y/n served him his breakfast when suddenly the door bell rang...
Y/n went towards door and opened it..

It was Mrs. Luna ...
She came inside and bowed at Taehyung...

Taehyung talked completely differently to her, he even smiled and giggled at her remarks.

And this was the first time y/n saw taehyung smiling and giggling. And from her perspective she has never seen a man look this angelic while smiling , y/n too smiled a little looking at him but soon pain took over her Little smile .

She was shocked to see his completely changed behaviour with Luna .

This made y/n cry , she realised that he is rude and cold to her only.
And he is a completely different person for others.

Soon taehyung left for work ignoring y/n and Mrs.luna walked upto her and said.

Luna : y/n aren't u getting late , taehyung called me to clean up his room... Do u want me to do something else??

Y/n : n..no i it's ok . .

Saying this y/n walked out of the house...

Mrs. Luna locked the door and smirked mumbling..

" Poor little bean , sorry dear but i have to do this , someone low standard like u doesn't belongs to him "...

She said and walked to Taehyung's room ..

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for Reading.....

After getting so much love and support with awesome response on this story, i thought of writing another story....
So here I am doing shameless promotion of my new Story " chief Kim"

It a level up angst that this story...
It has extreme angst
extreme violence
- mention of blood, brutality
- murder
- torture
- abuse
- verbal abuse
- Extreme bulling
- mention of guns

And much more triggering content...

Sneak peek to its first part

One of them held her hand behind her back and started tieing her up with ropes , y/n was continuously wriggling and shaking her head as no , looking with pleading eyes at Maria , while she only stood there seeing the girl in terrified state laughing at her .

It's already out u guys can go an check it out ....

Thank you so much....

See u all soon.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 25.7K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
1.3M 47.1K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
39.7K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
258K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...