Pretending To Be Mysterious

By TheHealer076

(Y/n) suddenly teleported to Teyvat. She got system. Since then,the mysterious goddess appeared in Teyvat. (M... More

The Mysterious God level Pretender System?
From Feeding Ducks to Drowning
Archon of Every Regions
Nameless
Pretending Level 100
Mission Reward
The power of legendary skill.
Venti:You can do whatever you want to me!
The Secrect Between Us.
Meet Bennett Again
Sus Paimon
A/n
What is your mission?
Special Item
Legendary Mission Part-2
Mom...I'm sorry.
Signora
Main System:Stop thinking about breaking the rule or...
Amnesia or Something else?
The Past
Dottore
Let's make a deal.
The Truth
Aftermath:The No.1 rebel from the Inazuma.
Aftermath:The Letter.
Aftermath:Walking Wallet
Aftermath:The Unique Mission
Aftermath:(Y/n) and Nameless
Aftermath:The Corrupted Fate line
Aftermath:Her fate,I will fix it!
Aftermath:The End.
The Upgrade Function
Aether:Adventure with you.
Diluc: The departure from the Mondstadt
Amber:The Gliding Lesson
Kaeya:I am here to thank you.
A/N
Bennett:Please,stop lying.
Liyue:Prologue.
System's Story 1
A/N:About What I Want To Say.
Nameless strikes Again
There is no Zhongli X Guizhong ship?
The Skill Fruit
Collection
I need a girlfriend.
My clone can earn money.
Teucer
Treatment goes wrong.
✓Special Chapter✓
Real (Y/n) is dead.
This is impossible.
Annoucement
The Forbidden One
I will have to kill you.
They will definitely reunite.
The difficult choice
Of course, you are not alone.
The Legendary Mission
Don't ask. I also want to know.
Last Hit
The Familiar Design
Don't worry, I am here.

The Truth(Part-2)

8.2K 392 118
By TheHealer076

Lore will not be accurate.

Time-skip no jutsu.
#######################
(At Present Time)

"When I woke up,I found out that Mondstadt was attacked by Dvalin, Dottore joined the Fatui and Rosalyne become Fatui Harbinger.Her name become La Signora.As for why Dottore joined the organization founded by the Cryo Archon,I don't know."

Venti said.He knew exactly that Tsaritsa need all Gnosis for her goal.

Rebellion against the Divinity?

If it was before,he will definitely refuse that idea.But after seeing (Y/n),Venti changed his mind.As long as Gnosis exists with him,(Y/n) will never be safe near him.

Fortunately,he can save (Y/n) by using Gnosis.

Two birds in one stone.

Gnosis is gone.

(Y/n) is alive.

"Ughh...that guy Dottore is too good at deceiving people!Really hateful!"
Paimon stomped her feet on air.

"So,the one we fought against is The Crimson Witch.But I got the news from Jean that she lost her memory.Could it be ....she is..."
Aether said.

"You are right.She is Rosalyne.The Crimson Witch is gone."
Venti confirm Aether's guess.

"But you said that the Crimson Witch and Rosalyne's soul is...."
Aether stopped his word.He remembered Dottore's words.

"Barbatos,do you become stupid because of long sleep?You knew that the thing in Rosalyne's body is already merged with her soul.It's mean that if that thing was extracted from her,she will die for sure.But Nameless did it and Rosalyne is still alive!"

"Nameless."
Aether let out the name.

"Exactly.Nameless did it.Not only she is completely mysterious but also she seem to have strange powers.I don't know what is her intentions but I am sure that she helped me alot and I am grateful for that."
Venti said.He continued to say,

"Aether,if you meet Nameless next time,tell her about Dottore.Dottore has taken interest in her.No matter how powerful Nameless is,it's better to be careful."

"Yes.I will."
Aether nodded.

"About your sister and unknown god,I don't know much about it.How about you go to Liyue and ask Geo Archon?He is the oldest among the Seven and very knowledgeable about Teyvat.He might know something."

Venti said with smile.The truth is he know but he can't tell.

"This..."
Aether is speechless.He looked at Venti's face.He knew that Venti knew something but don't want to tell him!

Could it be that my sister did something in this world and become a taboo existence?

Impossible!We are travelling together.If she did something,then I will know it.

Aether shook his head.It's look like that he need to go to Liyue for answer.

"Ah...Venti,you lost your Gnosis now.Then your power as a god is gone?"
Paimon asked.

"Haha,don't worry.I am still the God of Freedom.Besides,Gnosis act like a device to bind the Celestia and the Seven.It's also allow the Archon to use the power from the Celestia.But as the God of Freedom,I never like binding."
Venti said with excitement.He continued,

"Now,I feel like that I am completely free and I can save (Y/n)."
Venti looked tenderly at (Y/n).

"Wait a minute!You knew (Y/n)!Since when?"
Aether asked.According to what he heard,(Y/n) moved to Mondstadt at the same time as he arrived at Mondstadt.

So,in logical speaking,Venti and (Y/n) met during this time.

But why is he looking at (Y/n) with these affectionate eyes.

"Oh..yes,I know her very well.We even share some secrets."
Venti said.

"S....secrets?!"
Aether's eyes widened in shock.

Could it be they are in some kind of relationship?

As the traveller who crossed many worlds,he knew that in some world there is love between mortal girl and god.

It's look like that this world is not an exception.

But (Y/n) is his first crush!

Paimon patted Aether's shoulder with sad face.This is hard,isn't?.

"Ahem ,don't be overthinking.We are just friends.It's is common for friend to share some secrets."
Venti noticed Aether's expression and explained.

"I am not overthinking.I was thinking about my sister!"
When Aether heard Venti's words,his eyes immediately brightened.

The System, who is recording silently their conversation to show to (Y/n) when she wake up ,stopped for a moment.

{Should I delete this part?It's seem that both of them are interested in my Host.}
The System muttered.
.
.
.
"Now,I answered all of your questions.It's time for me to rest."
Venti said.He need to rest to cure the wound left by cutting connection with Gnosis.

He suddenly lowered his head and gently kissed (Y/n)'s forehead under the eyes of Aether and Paimon.

!!!

"You ..you!What are you doing?!How dare you take advantage of (Y/n)?!"
The first one to react is Paimon.

As for Aether,he already unsheathed his dull blade to punish this evil being.

Sure enough,this is my rival in love!

"Ehe~Goodbye.Please take care of (Y/n) for me!"
Venti ignored their killing intents and disappeared without a trace.
################################
(Three Days Later)

Sitting on the sofa and sipping the coffee,(Y/n) is now thinking about problems during these days.

Three day ago,
when she wake up,she is in her room.The Neighbor said that she was carried by the Honorary Knight.

(Y/n) remembered she passed out because she saw something.But she can't remember it.

This is the first problem.

The second problem appeared after she watched the recording from the System.

She learned about this world is completely or little different from the Genshin lore that she knew.

Signora's lore is completely different from what she knew.Abyss creature possession?The Forbidden One or the Goddess that don't exist in the original story existed  in this world.

This sound like a fanfic.

Moreover,Venti kissed her forehead!

This is the most difficult problem for (Y/n).

If she remembered correctly,they only met for one day.Not to mention that she did something very embarrassing to him.

How could he give away his Gnosis and kiss my forehead?!

Something is definitely happening without her knowing.She can feel it.

"System!Why are you so quiet?You must know something,say it!"

{Host,it's seem that I can't hide you anymore.Yes,I know the truth.The truth of why you are here.}
The System sighed.

"The truth....then tell me what is it?"

{I can't.The Main System set so many restrictions on me.Only by doing missions,I can reveal you the truth bit by bit.Host,if you agree to do missions in the future,I can tell you very useful information.}

"I see.Then,why don't you tell me earlier that I need to do the missions."

{I just don't want to pressure you.I planned to tell you slowly in the future but I don't expect that you will stop doing missions.}

"I....I agree to do the missions.Now tell me quickly."
(Y/n) said.She need to know why she is here and why this world is different.

{You come here by yourself.}
The System said slowly.

"What?!Impossible!I was doing commissions on my way home and suddenly got transported here.Besides,I don't have that kind of power."
(Y/n) can't believe the System's word.

{But this is truth.Do you want to know more?}

"I want to know."

{I will tell you in the future,Host.So,please do more mission.So that I can reveal the truth slowly to you.}

"Alright."
(Y/n) replied.In short,if she want to know the truth,she need to do the missions.Besides,the system said that she come here by herself.

But how?

(Y/n) seem to found the new goal in this world.
##############################

A/n:Hello everyone.I am really sorry for late update.

At first,I want to name this two chapters as The God Of Freedom 1 & 2 but I changed my mind while I am writing this.

Thank you for reading this story.

Merry Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 64 15
When the world glitches due to outworldish interference, you were thrown into the game of Genshin Impact. There are many mysteries in Teyvat and in...
84K 5.5K 69
Cover art is by vika @viria13 on Twitter. There are not enough fanfics of her. So fine, I'll do it myself then. Plot? You were an ex Harbinger, meani...
38.4K 980 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...
1.9K 63 8
'The Lost Prince' Aether, kidnapped from his parents, the king and queen of Liyue, and his twin sister, Princess Lumine. Kidnapped by none other than...