Drowning In Your Love

By shinyjaiswal

Tine is an orphan who was sold as slave after being kidnapped and tortured. After three years of being used a... More

Characters
Bound by Blood
Ethereal
Something Worse To Come
Dancing To His Tune
Very Little Self Control
Old Toy
A Silver of Hope
Escape
Lost Freedom
Fragile Peace
Permission To Eat
Two Sides Of Hell
Just A Toy
It's Okay, It's Alright
Cakes and Pastries
Lots of Food and Love
Nightmare
Shrouded In Darkness
End Of Something
A Fresh Start
Winking
Night Out
Knight In Shining Armor
Shy
Mundane Things
Arrival Of A Forgotten Memory
A Dying Hope
Guilty Conscience
A Shadow In Dark
A Day Without Worries
Fault In Our Stars
Hanging By The Thread
Is It Worth?
Crazy In Love
Free From Guilt
A Chilling Evening

Tesoro

729 48 4
By shinyjaiswal

Tine and Gulf were sitting at the dinning table, nibbling at the food while Wat and Mew patiently waited for them to finish their food. Tine wasn't in mood to eat, he just wanted to curl up inside blanket and sleep. He didn't want to even think about everything that had happened today, he wanted to forget about it all but didn't seem like Wat was going to let that happen.

"What were you both thinking?" Wat broke the silence after they had finished their meal.

"...... "

"Tine, why did you get in the car with a stranger?"

"...... "

"Tine, will you answer me?"

Tine didn't want to talk about this all, he knew how stupid his decision was and he was already embarrassed enough, he didn't want Wat to scold him. "I don't want to talk about this."

"But we need to."

"Do we? It was a stupid decision. Let's forget about it." Gulf interjected.

Mew looked at his boy's bruised face and clenched his fist in anger, "Forget about it? Do you know what would have happened had we not reached on time?"

"But nothing happened-"

"Nothing happened? You're injured and you're saying nothing happened?" Mew shouted.

Gulf pouted and his eyes filled with tears. Tine pulled the boy in his arms and glared at Mew, "Don't shout at him."

"I-" Mew took a deep breath to calm himself down, "I'm sorry, Gulf. Please don't cry."

Gulf sniffled as he made himself smaller in Tine's arm, "You're mean."

"I'm sorry, Tesoro."

Gulf looked at him confused, "Tesoro?"

"It's Italian for my love."

Gulf blushed scarlet as he hid his face in Tine's neck.

"As much as I love you blushing, I can't help but feel jealous of Tine." Mew grumbled.

"Why?" Tine raised an eyebrow.

"I should be the one cuddling with Gulf."

"You should have thought about that when you left him all those years ago."

"Tine, don't be like that. Mew-" Wat said.

"I won't let him play with Gulf. I understand how you both felt at that time but why are you back in our lives now? What do you want? Why are you both acting like you care?"

"Because we do."

"Now?"

"We never stopped caring." Wat said sincerely.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you, Gulf. I could've handled that better but I couldn't think straight at that time. I was too immersed in my own pain to care about others. But trust me when I say I didn't stop caring about you even for a second. I know it may seem hard to believe but trust me, love, I didn't hate you at all. How could I ever? I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want to say something wrong that's why I put the distance between us." Mew said.

Gulf stared at him, "You don't hate me?"

Mew rushed to assure him, "No, never. I just was angry at fate and everything else but never you, bun, never you. You're most precious thing I have ever seen. How can I hate someone like you?"

"But you never contacted me even once for past five years? You never checked up on me."

Mew blushed and looked at Wat for help. Wat sighed and decided to come clean, "Well, we kept an eye on you both."

"What?" Tine asked.

"You didn't really think I would let you out of my sight and never check up on you?" Wat said.

"What do you mean?"

Wat braced himself and admitted to have bodyguard follow them around.

"You had someone stalk us?" Tine and Gulf exclaimed.

"Now that you put it like that it does sound bad." Mew said sheepishly.

Tine glared at them, "Seriously? Why?"

"Because something could've happened to you both. We couldn't be by your side but that doesn't mean we wouldn't be there for you." Wat tried to explain.

"That's creepy as hell."

"It's not like that. We only had the bodyguard follow you around when you were in public just to ensure your safety. We never asked for private information, nothing like that. We just were worried about you both and it......well-"

"I don't think you're doing a good job of explaining this." Mew said.

"Why don't you try to explain then?" Wat glared at him.

"So you're telling me you knew everything about us, what we've been upto in five years, whatever we did?"

"Kind of." Wat agreed faintly.

"I'll repeat, that's creepy."

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for breaching your privacy. It was wrong thing to do." Wat apologized.

"Would you do it again if you could go back in time?" Gulf asked.

"Yes." Both of them replied.

Tine groaned, "You both can't be helped. Why apologize if you would have done it anyway?"

"Because I would rather have you angry with me than leave you out there alone. I would apologize hundred times if I have to rather than worry if you were okay."

"Whatever. I'm still angry with you."

Gulf chimed in, "Me too."

"I'll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me."

"Before that can we talk about your stupid decision tonight?" Mew brought the matter back to the starting point.

"We were drunk. It was lapse in judgement." Tine said.

"Tine, you do realize how dangerous it was, right? How terribly things could've ended tonight?"

"I know-"

"You've been through this before so Tine why weren't you careful? Do you have any idea how scared I was when I saw that text? Or when I saw that man hurting you? I wanted to kill him. He dared to put his hands on you." Wat's hands had formed fists.

"They seemed like good people." Gulf said in a small voice.

"People are cruel and bad. That's something you should assume until they do something to prove otherwise."

"You want me to be suspicious of everyone?" Gulf asked.

"Yes, if it'll protect you then yes. Be suspicious of everyone around you until I verify whether they are good or not. Don't trust people easily. World isn't a kind place. You both know that better than anyone. Better than anyone could ever."

Gulf's lips were again forming a pout drawing Mew's eyes to them, "Stop doing that, love. Unless you want me to kiss you."

Wat grimaced, "Can you not do that in front of me?"

"What? He's just too adorable." Mew defended himself.

Tine rolled his eyes, "Don't look at him like that. You're not touching him anytime soon."

Mew whined, "Why are you hogging my boy? Don't hug him like that."

Wat's eyes widened at sudden thought, "It's not what I think, right?"

Tine stared at him in confusion, "What?"

"No way. You guys aren't a thing, right? That can't be true."

Tine and Gulf stared at each other and burst out laughing, "What the hell?" We are just friends."

Wat frowned, "Sounds like something people who are more than friends would say."

"How are two bottoms supposed to be in a relationship?" Tine rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a bottom." Gulf said indignantly.

Tine looked at the boy in his arm, "Gulf, you're the bottomest bottom there ever to exist."

"No. I'm dominant person?" He said that like a question.

"I have never seen someone more submissive than you."

Gulf pouted and then turned to Mew, "I'm a top, right?"

"Love, I would like to agree with you but I can't."

"You people are mean." Gulf puffed his cheeks.

Mew couldn't help but pinch them making Gulf whine. Tine yawned and Wat signalled everyone to sleep now. There was a bit of discussion who would sleep where but it ended with Tine and Gulf sharing a room and Mew and Wat sharing one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.5K 21
Win Metawin was the schools bad boy and bully. Bright Vachirawit, who was the introvert type, was the main victim to Win Metawins bullying. What h...
9.2K 235 29
(In this fanfic Anya is 8 years old going into 9.) A young girl named Anya Forger gets captured by a secret facility. Her family of a spy and assass...
2.5K 82 16
Charlie is the tomboy in Derry who just like every other kid, she doesn't have that great of a home life. When she becomes a member of the Losers, sh...
270K 7.8K 25
what happened if the most kind and cute hearted guy on school fell in love wait the school biggest bully/play boy hewo here a new book is requested I...