flying

By johnmurphysgf

second book after floating season 2 of My Babysitters a Vampire oc x rory keaner More

prologue
welcome back vamps!
welcome back dusker
welcome back dusker ||
say you'll be maztak
say you'll be maztak ||
fanged and furious
fanged and furious ||
flushed
flushed ||
flushed |||
mirror/rorrim
mirror/rorrim ||
village of the darned
village of the darned ||
village of the darned |||
hottie ho-tep and sweet seti
hottie ho-tep and sweet seti ||
hottie ho-tep and sweet seti |||
independence daze ||
siren song
siren song ||
siren song |||
jockenstein
jockenstein ||
jockenstein |||
halloweird
halloweird ||
halloweird |||
halloweird ||||
the date to end all dates |
the date to end all dates ||
the date to end all dates |||
the date to end all dates ||||
the date to end all dates |||||
the date to end all dates ||||||
the date to end all dates (ending 1)
the date to end all dated (ending 2)
the date to end all dates (final ending)

independence daze

416 13 12
By johnmurphysgf

It was lunch time and something was off. As usual.

"Where are they." I whispered.

"Hmm?" Rory turned to me.

"My brother, Ethan and Sarah. They've been missing all day and they're not answering their phones." I sighed.

"Great! I was just coming to ask you where they were." I looked up and saw Erica walking over.

"I want to run for vampire council party planner, but I need two other vamps to sign for me-" Rory looked interested at first. "in their blood." She added. "Speaking of which..."

"Ow!" Erica stabs him with the pen and signs his name. "Wait. As a vampire council member, what will you do to help our fangy community?" Rory tilted his head.

"Well I can start by making sure that your little furry friends head stays on his body." She pointed to the other side of him. I might have forgotten to mention that he was carrying around a Vampire Sasquatch doll. He kept it in his backpack for the most part. Ive enchanted it so that no one can see it.

"But his head's already on his body." She grabbed it and pretended to bite it. "Nice try, Erica, but he's a vampire. He'll just regenerate. Plus I need him to prove something to Ethan and Benny about Dria." He rolled his eyes.

"Its my brothers stupid logic that if can take care of one of his dolls and not let anything happen to it and they'd finally stop king fun of him. He hasn't let it out if his sight since."

"Yeah. But, we don't know. But they're missing taco Tuesday." He then took a bite of the taco. "Not wise."

"Ror, not with your mouth full." I smiled shaking my head.

"Right, I'm sorry." He then sat up straighter. "Dria didn't want one. Would you like a taco? I must be a gentleman." He smiled.

"Rory you already are." I giggled.

"No thanks." Erica rolled her eyes.

"I literally saw Benny before Rory picked me up for school but now that I think about it I haven't seen them at all today." I spoke.

"What-what if there's a threat and we can't beat it because we need them." Erica plopped herself down in the seat across from us.

"I'm gonna try my grandma." I got up and stepped out of the cafeteria.

"Hello dear." She said once she picked up the phone.

"Hi Grandma. Have you seen Benny, Ethan and Sarah?" I asked.

"No honey, why?" She sounded confused.

"Well it's lunchtime and they're nowhere to be seen. I think something might be wrong. Even Erica is worried." I told her.

"Maybe they skipped today?" Grandma suggested.

"Ethan? Skip? Fat chance. I think he'd rather fail a test. Or miss a homework assignment. But he'd never miss school unless he's seriously sick or somethings wrong." I said sure of myself. "And I know Ethan isn't sick."

"Well then there's your answer." My grandmother chuckled. "So now all you, Rory and Erica have to do is come up with a plan to find them." She told me.

"Yeah, you're right." I felt a little better.

"I often am." She remarked.

"Thanks Grandma." And with that she hung up. So to figure out where the three of them went id have to think back to this morning. No that wouldn't help, all Benny did was say he was walking to Ethans. I sighed going back to the table with my friends.

"She say anything helpful?" Rory asked.

"Nope. Oh! Well she did say that maybe they skipped." I spoke.

"Ok one, Sarah would never skip without asking me or you first, and two, Ethan? Skipping?" Erica laughed. "No way."

"Thats what I said!" I spoke.

"So what's the other option?" Rory asked.

"That somethings wrong." I lowered my head.

"Of course! Because when is something right?" Erica put her head on the table.

"Ok so what do we do." They both looked to me now. I didn't know what to do. I mean it hasn't even hit me that my brother is missing. "Dri?" Rory grabbed my hand.

"We- we could um. Oh! We could use a locator spell. Do you have anything of Sarahs? We could probably get Ethan's and Benny's from their lockers."

"Oh I was supposed to give her back her scarf today!" Erica pulled it out of her bag.

"Ok, good thats good! Perfect! We'll try her first." We ran out into a secluded part of the hallway and I cast the spell. The scarf lifted in the air and flew out of the building in a flash. We followed it out and even had to run to catch up with it at times. Once we got near my house and the scarf slowed down and suddenly went the opposite way.

"Wait what?" Erica exclaimed. "I hate to ask you this but did you cast it wrong?" Erica asked.

"How dare you ask that Erica." Rory looks at the other blonde. "You know she always casts perfect spells." Erica put her head up in surrender. We walked around for five minutes before we ended up at the school again.

"Ok great were back at the school again." Erica sighed.

"Maybe I did cast it wrong." I grabbed the scarf as it fell.

"But we already checked the school." Rory dropped his shoulders.

"Lets just try Ethan now." Erica shook her head. So we went to his locker, opened it and took out a book. This time it lead us to a classroom. An empty classroom.

"Huh, I think I did cast it wrong." I was confused. "What's going on with me?" I head my name being called out slightly.

"Alex!" I heard.

"Did you guys say my name?" I turned to them.

"No." Erica replied.

"I didn't, babe." Rory said.

"Alexa, it's me!" 

"Ethan?" I exclaimed.

"Dri, are you ok?" Rory held my hand.

"Guys I think Ethan's here." I smiled.

"Not even half a day they're missing and she's hearing things. Come on let's try for Benny now." She dragged me out of the room. Reluctantly I smiled knowing why she asked for Benny last.

"Wait, did you actually hear Ethan?" She stopped.

"Yes." I responded.

"Ok then, we'll do a little experiment." Erica suggested. "If we hear Benny then we'll know they're hear and we'll try and figure out a way to communicate with them at the same time."

"Good thinking!" I smiled and so we ran to Benny's locker. This time we grabbed a his gym shorts, very reluctantly. I cast the spell and it brought us to the Cafeteria again. Only this time it was empty.

"Benny?" I spoke. Again I was holding the shirt after it fell from the air.

"Lex? Lex, help! It's Cyberdontist!" I faintly heard him.

"Benny!" I yelled.

"What? Can you hear him?" She asked.

"Yeah, he says that Cyberdontist is there. It's like his biggest fear." I say.

"Why can only you hear them? Is it a witchy thing?" Erica asked.

"No, she's holding the shorts. And she was holding the book when she heard Ethan!" Rory figured it out.

"Rory thats it! You're a genius!" I hugged him.

"Thats a stretch." I heard Benny say.

"Shut up Benny."

"What did he say?" Rory asked.

"Nothing." I pulled away from the hug.

Authors note!!! 

It's finally here about two hours after I said it was going to be. But you are going to be getting a double update this week. I will be posting again on Wednesday and then the next time will be in the new year! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 458 10
"I don't know how you could ever love a vampire..." Rory says sadness in his voice "I do love you Rory..." also y/n uses they/them pronouns but feel...
151K 3.6K 44
When Ethan Morgan's twin sister gets turned into a vampire whilst at a party and her feelings for her best friend come out. Or When Elizabeth and Ror...
6.6K 238 19
★ 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ! • my babysitter's a vampire • fem oc x benny weir When a teenage girl decides to become a full ...
53K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC