Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.

2.5K 73 21
By Zorodefender

The pirates ran away from Smoker through the casino, but they fall into a trap and they got trapped inside a cage in the crocodile's hall.

Luffy: why am i feeling so weak? - he loses his strength by touching the cell bars.

Smoker attacked Luffy and knocked him to the ground.

Nami: LUFFY!

Usopp: bastard! if you want to fight then you can come! I am the strongest warrior in the sea! - he lies trying to intimidate the man.

Luffy: I can't move, it's the same feeling as falling into the ocean... - he sticks out his tongue.

Nami: what did you do with him?! - she glares at Smoker.

Smoker: this cage is made of a mineral called kairouseki, it emits the same kind of energy as the sea. - he takes his foot off Luffy's chest.

Nami: i've heard about it before, it's like the sea in its solid state, this is why devil fruit users lose their abilities and strength when they come into contact with this mineral.

Smoker: all prisons at Marine Headquarters are made of this, to prevent criminals with Devil Fruit powers from using their abilities.

Zoro: since Luffy is in no condition to fight, it looks like I'll have to take care of you.

the two get into a fighting position but Nami and Usopp get in the middle of them.

Usopp: how can you think of fighting in a situation like this?!

Nami: don't forget he can turn into smoke, your swords can't cut him!

Crocodile: the young lady is right, fighting is futile, you all will die in the same way.

Crocodile turns around in his chair revealing himself to his prisoners.

Smoker: Crocodile...

Luffy: WHAT?! - he gets up to face the man.

Nami and Usopp are terrified, Smoker and Luffy clench their fists facing the shichibukai.

Zoro: so this is sir crocodile, one of the shichibukai...

Smoker: our long-awaited host reveals his face.

Crocodile: It's good to see you too, Smoker-kun. - he smirks at the captain. - you never thought of me as an ally, I can't blame you for being right.

Smoker: you're a pirate like any other to me, it doesn't matter if you're a sichibukai.

Crocodile: don't worry, i'll tell the government you fought bravely and died in a tragic accident, against the pathetic Straw Hat pirates.

Luffy: HEY! FIGHT ME! - he put his hands on the cell's bars and lost his strength again.

Crocodile: congratulations on making it this far, Straw Hat Luffy, i will kill you in due time, but first, let's wait for our special guests. - he laughs at Luffy's pathetic attempt to fight him.

Nami: special guests?

Crocodile: I already sent my partner to look for them.

[...]

while Miss All Sunday went to get Vivi and Y/N, the pirates got bored inside the ir jail, Zoro took a nap and Luffy imitates Sanji.

Luffy: hey, I'm Sanji! - he pretends to smoke a cigarette. - who the hell ate all our meat?! - Usopp burst out laughing.

Nami: can you act like prisoners?! - the navigator loses patience and hits both of them in the head. - stop fooling around!

Luffy: we're bored, there's nothing else to do inside this cell!

Nami: you have to take this situation seriously Luffy!, there's no way out of here!

she goes to Zoro and wakes him up by punching him in the head.

Zoro: it's already morning? - he rubs his eyes.

Nami: we're already halfway through the day!

Crocodile: you're a very authoritative young lady, don't you think? - he drinks his wine watching Nami scolding the pirates.

Nami: you should enjoy your free time, because Luffy and Y/N will send you flying! Right Luffy? - she pulls the captain to her side.

Luffy: RIGHT! bring it all!! - Crocodile rolled his eyes.

Crocodile: your crew has a lot of trust in you, straw hat... trust...it's the most useless thing in this world.

Nami: he is mocking us! - she looks angry at the man.

Usopp: don't make him angry Nami, he's very dangerous!

the conversation is interrupted with Miss All Sunday entering the room with Vivi and Y/N.

Vivi: CROCODILE!

Crocodile: our special guests have arrived. - the man smirks and opens his arms. - welcome Princess of Alabasta, or.. should i say Miss Wednesday? you did a good job escaping from our assassins.

Vivi: yes, I am here... to see you die! If you hadn't come to my country, Alabasta would be living in peace! - she takes her weapon and runs towards the crocodile.

Luffy: vivi! get us out of here!

Smoker: she is not strong enough to fight him.

Vivi: string slasher! - she attacks Crocodile with her weapon, destroying his head.

the pirates screamed, thinking Crocodile was dead, Y/N ran to the cell where they are being held.

Luffy: get us out of this jail Y/N!

Nami: be careful!

Y/N: kairouseki? of course... crocodile must have the keys! - he tried to touch the cage bars and felt his strength go away. - my powers don't work against this material, but crocodile must have the keys.

Sukuna: if you free me i can help you, you know i'm immune against that stupid mineral, gambare gambare. - The Demon whispers inside his mind.

Y/N: as if I would trust you, go away! - he shakes his head to make Sukuna shut up.

Crocodile's body turned into sand and flew behind Vivi.

Vivi: what?

Usopp: he can turn into sand?!

Crocodile: are you satisfied? living in a country like this you should know i ate the suna suna no mi. - his body returned to normal and he covered Vivi's mouth. - should I turn you into a mummy? - he whispers in her ear.

Y/N: leave her alone! - he clenches his fists and the tall man glared at him.

Crocodile: oh, i almost forgot about you. - he forces the princess to sit on the chair and walks next to Y/N. - looks like Hawkeyes-Mihawk left his little demon lost in my desert, i wonder if he would be mad at me if i hurt you.

Y/N: don't speak on him! This is between you and me! release my friends!

Crocodile: Honestly, I don't know what a demon as powerful as you is doing hanging around with this bunch of weak pirates, you should join me.

the pink haired boy was surprised by the offer, he smirked and denied it.

Y/N: Sorry, but i don't want to be your lackey, Chaos Fist! - he raised his fist to punch Crocodile but he turned into sand again.

Zoro: Dammit! How is Y/N going to defeat someone he can't touch? - he watches worried.

Nami: when he turns to sand it's impossible to touch him!

Usopp: YN please don't die!

Smoker: this is one of the disadvantages of fighting against a logia-type Devil Fruit.

Crocodile holds Y/N's arm and laughs.

Vivi: don't hurt him!

Crocodile: it's a shame you refuse my offer, little demon, you rather stay here and die with your friends?

Y/N: I'm not going to die, I'm going to help save this country from your cruelty. - he tries to punch the man again but it was useless, he keeps turning his body into sand.

Crocodile: you are very innocent. - he uses his golden hook and rips Y/N's face leaving a big scar.

Y/N screamed and fell to the ground covering his face, it was possible to see blood dripping from his hands.

Vivi: Y/N!

Luffy: YOU WILL PAY FOR IT! - he tries to get out of the cage but he can't activate his rubber powers.

Zoro: I WILL KILL YOU! - the others try to hold Zoro.

Crocodile: now i will finish the job. -he raises his hook but before he could hurt Y/N again Miss All Sunday coughed discreetly to get his boss's attention.

Miss All Sunday: sorry for interrupting, but the operation is about to start, we better go. - for a second she looks worriedly at Y/N, luckily Crocodile didn't noticed.

Crocodile: sure, it's time to get the party started, right, miss all sunday?

Miss All Sunday: correct, the utopia operation is about to begin.

Vivi: what are you talking about?

Crocodile: that's when this pathetic kingdom will die, princess. - he grins looking at vivi's despair. - fighting between life and death, the people of alabasta will be swallowed by darkness!

Vivi: what are you planning?!

Crocodile: Do you know what kind of person I hate the most? the ones who put the happiness of others above their own lives, like you, your father and this pathetic demon here. - he points to Y/N who is lying on the floor with his face bleeding.

Vivi: do you want to kill my father? I won't let you!

Crocodile: do not offend me, your father will receive a fate worse than death.

Vivi: I'm going to ask you one more time, what is Operation Utopia?! - the princess demands an answer.

Crocodile: my plan is to end the existence of this miserable country. - he sighs.

Crocodile tells Operation Utopia is the name of the project to dispose of King Nefertari Cobra to take over the throne of Alabasta and acquire the anciente weapon pluton which is supposedly hidden somewhere.

Some members of Crocodile's crime syndicate Baroque Works were mobilized for this operation.

Nami: what a cruel plan.

Luffy was enraged upon hearing Crocodile's plan and wanted to fight him even more.

Crocodile: did you like my plan princess? it's funny to think you ended up helping me when you joined my organization as miss wednesday.

Vivi: stop... - she started to cry.

Crocodile: if you listen carefully you can hear the screams of the people of this realm: We will protect Alabasta... We will protect Alabasta... We will protect Alabasta...

Vivi: STOP! how can you be so cruel?!

Luffy: CROCODILE! - Luffy tries to pass his face through the cage bars.

Vivi tries to get out of the chair, but she was tied up, the princess falls to the floor.

Crocodile: what are you trying to do, Miss Wednesday?

Vivi: I will stop this war! I still have time, alubarna is not far from here! - she crawls across the floor.

Crocodile: what a coincidence, I'm going to alubarna too, feel free to go.. or - he takes a key out of his pocket. - you can save your friends.

Luffy: is this the key? GIVE IT ME!

Crocodile: if you want to stop the rebellion i advise you to leave immediately, or you can stay and save these pirates.

Crocodile threw the key into the lower chamber and it was eaten by one of his Bananawani.

Luffy: what are these giant crocodiles?

Usopp: are you saying this place is underwater?

Vivi: one of the bananawani ate the key!

Luffy: try to make them spit out the key

Vivi: I can't! bananawanis are very strong animals, even sea kings are afraid of them!

Crocodile: well i have nothing else to do here, good luck trying to get the key, Miss Wednesday.

Vivi: you bastard!

Crocodile: a small detail, this room will self-destruct in an hour and the place will be flooded with water, this room is no longer useful to me.

Crocodile left with Miss All Sunday leaving Vivi alone with the pirates, the water started to invade the place and they didn't know what to do.

Usopp: WE'RE GONNA DIE!

Nami: I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE MY LAST SECONDS!

Zoro: stop screaming!

Usopp: There's no way to stay calm in a situation like this!

Vivi: What should I do? I can't face these big animals alone, and Crocodile will probably kill me before I reach Alubarna!

Luffy: Vivi! Get us out of here! if we all die here, who will defeat the crocodile?!

One of the bananawani entered the room and approached Vivi, the princess trembled, there is no way she could face such a big creature.

Vivi: he is very big... - the creature opened its mouth to eat Vivi.

Y/N: CHAOS BLAST! - he released a blast of energy and hit the banawani, saving the princess.

Vivi: Y/N!

everyone looks at Y/N getting up from the ground, there was a big scar on his face from the blow crocodile gave him with his sharp hook.

Luffy: Y/N! You woke up!

more hungry bananawanis entered the room and he activated his powers.

Y/N: stay here princess, I'll take care of these creatures and get the key.

Vivi: right!

Y/N: Domain Expansion.. Astral Projection!

the pink haired boy manipulated his soul to make it leave his physical body.

he flew into the creatures' bodies and destroyed their internal organs, until he found the key.

Y/N's soul returns to his body with the key in his hands.

the place was already flooded with water, Y/N freed his friends and Zoro ran to hug him.

Zoro: damn, you scared me! I'm glad you're fine. - he wipes the blood running down Y/N's face.

Y/N: Yeah.. but I look so ugly now with that huge scar on my face. - he looks down sadly and Zoro grabbed his chin and made him look into his eyes

Zoro: hey, i don't care about that, you're still beautiful to me. - they are silent looking at each other and Nami smacked both of them.

Nami: sorry for ruining your moment but we have to go!

Luffy: let's go guys! Wait! Zoro! Save Smoker! - he points to Smoker who was drowning.

Zoro: why?

Luffy: just do it!

Zoro followed the captain's orders and placed Smoker on his shoulders, the pirates manage to escape.

[...]

- NAMI-CHAN! VIVI-CHAN! I finally found you! - the cook ran up to the crew and Nami hit him on the head.

Nami: WE ALMOST DIED! where were you?! Where's Chopper?

Sanji: i was fighting some marines and then i got distracted by some beautiful women from the city. - he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

Smoker: why did you save me?

Zoro: don't thank me, I just followed an order from my captain.

Smoker: so you won't mind if I do my duty as captain.

Y/N: please give us a break!

Luffy: you want to fight? let's do it! - Smoker looked at Luffy and sighed.

Smoker: Go! but that will be the last time I let you run away. - he looks back and sees his guards running to him. - when we meet again, it will be the end of you.

Sanji: so which direction is alubarna?

Vivi: to the east, let's go!

Y/N: Crocodile owes me a scar, and this time I won't let him win, now that I know his weakness. - he smirks and took a piece of paper out of his pocket.

Flashback On

While Crocodile is distracted telling Vivi his plan, someone put a piece of paper inside Y/N's pocket using her devil fruit powers.

"his weakness is water, if you fight him using a large amount of water you have a chance of winning. - Miss All Sunday."

Flashback Off

Y/N looks at the paper wondering why crocodile's partner is helping him, maybe she's not as bad as he had imagined.

the crew runs and Luffy stays behind with Smoker.

Luffy: I have nothing against you, Smoker. - the captain blushed and tried to attack Luffy with his weapon.

Smoker: GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! - he screams seeing the straw hat boy running laughing.

--------------------

I want to wish you all a merry Christmas, and also thank y'all because the views of my story are growing a lot! Thanks for the support, see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...
1.9K 94 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
42K 1.5K 30
The renowned bounty hunter Driscolgrov Juniper lived a life of luxury. The luxury of picking her prey; the luxury of going home with a fat stack of c...
210K 5.7K 26
Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was introduced to Luffy and Luffy declared t...