A Sweet Tooth For You(Kevin x...

By your_norwegian_homo

This is pretty much how I imagine them meeting and eventually falling for each other. It's filled to the brim... More

CW FOR THIS STORY(IMPORTANT)
Chapter 1: Kevin
Chapter 2: Streber
Chapter 3: Kevin
Chapter 4: Streber
Chapter 5: Kevin
Chapter 6: Streber
Chapter 7: Kevin
Chapter 8: Streber
Chapter 9: Kevin
Chapter 10: Streber
Part 2: Friendship
Chapter 11: Kevin
Chapter 12: Streber
Chapter 13: Kevin
Chapter 14: Streber
Chapter 15: Kevin
Chapter 16: Streber
Chapter 17: Kevin
Chapter 18: Streber
Chapter 19: Kevin
Chapter 20: Streber
Part 3: Found
Chapter 21: Kevin
Chapter 22: Streber
Chapter 23: Kevin
Chapter 24: Streber
Chapter 25: Kevin
Chapter 26: Streber
Chapter 27: Kevin
Chapter 28: Streber
Chapter 29: Kevin
Chapter 30: Streber
Part 4: Family Rivalary
Chapter 31: Kevin
Chapter 32: Streber
Chapter 33: Kevin
Chapter 34: Streber
Chapter 35: Kevin
Chapter 36: Streber
Chapter 37: Kevin
Chapter 38: Streber
Chapter 39: Kevin
Chapter 40: Streber
Part 5: Candy and Acting
Chapter 41: Kevin
Chapter 42: Streber
Chapter 43: Kevin
Chapter 44: Streber
Chapter 45: Kevin
Chapter 46: Streber
Chapter 47: Kevin
Spooky Doodles bc why not
Chapter 48: Streber
Chapter 49: Kevin
Chapter 50: Streber
Part 6: Haunts and Dolls
Chapter 51: Kevin
Chapter 52: Streber
Chapter 53: Kevin
Chapter 54: Streber
Chapter 55: Kevin
ANNOUNCEMENT
Take a meet the Author thing bc i have writers block
Chapter 56: Streber
Part 7: Velseb
Chapter 57: Radford
Chapter 58: Kevin
Chapter 59: Streber
Chapter 60: Radford
Chapter 61: Kevin
Chapter 62: Streber
Chapter 63: Radford
Chapter 64: Kevin
Chapter 65: Streber
I should have done this earlier but here are the profiles of the characters
Chapter 66: Radford
Chapter 67: Kevin
Not a chapter lmao
Chapter 68: Streber
Chapter 69: Radford
Chapter 70: Kevin (yummy angst)
Chapter 71: Streber
Chapter 72: Radford
Part 8: A Christmas Wish
Chapter 73: Kevin
Chapter 74: Streber
I feel bad about not having more of [redacted] so take the concept art for them
Chapter 75: Kevin
Chapter 76: Streber
Chapter 77: Kevin
Part 9: Husbands?
Chapter 78: Streber
Chapter 79: Kevin
Chapter 80: Streber
Announcement!!!
Chapter 82: Streber
Chapter 83: Kevin
Chapter 84: Streber
Epilogue: Radford
Now that this is the end...

Chapter 81: Kevin

682 24 8
By your_norwegian_homo

    I looked at Streber with a shocked expression that quickly faded into admiration. I don't think I'd be able to do that. Say something like that to my mom if she had emotionally abused me for years and then kicked me out.
    Streber's mom seemed to be caught off guard. She was shifting her focus from me, then back to Streber, on and off. Evelyn proudly smiled at her brother.
Streber's mom tried to fight back. "W-well, they let you get your arm cut off!"
"Kevin stayed there by my side almost every day in the hospital. And Radford drove me to physical therapy every day when Kevin was at work!" He smiled again. He seemed confident.
Streber's mom looked defeated. "Alright, fine. Am I still invited to this...wedding of yours?" She asked.
Streber started laughing as if he was at a John Mulaney show. "Wait...you aren't serious, right?"
She stood there, awaiting a response.
"Holy shit, you're actually serious..." Streber stopped. They shook their head no. "No! You can't just neglect me for years and kick me out of the house, expecting to get an invite to the greatest day of my life!"
Evelyn softly smiled. She looked kinda saddened. I sighed. "Ev? Are you okay?"
Streber and his mom didn't really seem to notice, but Evelyn looked at me, shocked. "I-uh..I'm fine. Why?"
I hesitated. "I-I...I don't know...I just thought I'd ask. Since in two days you'll...technically be my sister in law, and...I don't know..."
She hesitated for a few seconds. "I-I'm sorry...for..everything. I'm way too..protective..." She looked at me, pained. "I didn't mean to put Streber through that...I just wanted to keep him safe..." Her eyes were filling up with tears, not breaking eye contact with me. "You're right...I was controlling him...and...I really don't deserve to have a place in his life, but...he's my baby brother, and I care about him..."
I looked at her, hesitant. She could just be lying, and only wants part in his life to try to control him again, but this feels too sincere to be a lie.
"I-I'm sorry for shutting you out..." I wasn't really. She kind of deserved it. For everything she put Streber through. She made him hate himself.
"No...I deserved it..." She looked at Streber sadly. "I-Is he happy?" she softly asked.
I nodded. "He's been doing great...He's in his junior year of college...he wants to be an actor....There's almost always a smile on his face..." I was looking at him. He was confidently standing up for himself against his mom.
She smiled. "I'm glad...I...I understand that you might not want me to, but do you think I could attend your wedding...?"
I hesitated again. "I-I mean, I'd have to make sure it's okay with Streber...but...I guess that's...fine with me..." I wasn't sure if I wanted her there. But she seemed so sad. I couldn't just say no.
She hugged me out of nowhere. "Thank you, Kevin!" she exclaimed.
Streber looked in our direction. "Kev? Ev?" he asked.
I looked at him, and then at Evelyn. "You talk to him first." I said. I wanted her to make things right with Streber before we even talk about her possible attendance at the wedding.
"Streber...I...I'm so sorry...I've been such an idiot...I really hope you can forgive me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.5K 21
(i wrote this a couple years ago its awful please check out my new writing in my tankman fic) Senpai x reader yep that's story lol The reader is gen...
32.7K 641 7
It's just a Sonadow story, not much to say other than they find a friendship between each other and notice that their small bond is growing stronger...
19.2K 241 22
[im trying, i promise] ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO SR PELO, NOT ME! I JUST WRITE SHITTY FANFIC ABOUT THEM Reqs are currently closed!!
7.5K 155 21
Since this is my first fanfiction, it might be bad. But I hope you enjoy it! <3 and I will most likely make multiple creepypasta fanfictions, and...