The One Who Came

Av BitchyCookies

Alpha Ivan Black is tired of waiting for his mate. He has spent 8 long years in the midst of loneliness which... Mer

Introduction
Chapters in order
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 46

805 36 4
Av BitchyCookies

This chapter is dedicated to DoreenHall. Thank you for voting, love!

A/N: EXTRA chapter in between the depressing ones. Have fun! -Meeri.

"Hey, my love. Do you think you can spare me some time today? I want to take you somewhere." Ivan came up and hugged Karter's waist distracting him from the dishes he was washing. Karter, now distracted from his regular ritual for stress relieving, turned to Ivan and gave him a look. He narrowed his eyes and said with a suspicious tone.

"Are you in trouble? Because if I'm not wrong we spend every moment of the day together. What more do you want?" 

"Wow. I just wanted to take the love of my life to a loving date, instead, I get this scrutiny for expressing my love by the said mate. Stop doubting me, or I'll get hurt." He said whiningly and kissed Karter's forehead. He hugged the Omega close to him, feeling comforted and complete. They have been so busy that even sleeping and waking up together was not enough. Karter hummed to himself and hugged his Alpha back, rocking their bodies together they stayed like that for 5 minutes, before Karter remembered his task at hand. 

"Okay, we can go." He smiled to himself. His mate was such a kid sometimes. "Now let me finish my work and you go deal with Alex, he's been bugging you about some issues he's having about the pack." Karter tried to pull Ivan off of him and push him towards the door. With some resistance, Ivan finally accepted his fate and let go of his mate.

"Is there a time when he doesn't need me? At this point, I'm suspecting he has a secret crush on me." Ivan grumbled, opened the fridge, and grabbed an apple. Karter laughed at his absurd thought process, shook his head, and went back to washing the dishes. Ivan smiled and went to the Omega to give him a strong peck on his cheek. 

"I'll be back at 6 so be ready. Wear something sexy under." He whispered and blew in his ear, causing the boy to laugh and shove him back. 

"Go now!" Karter shouted and blew him a kiss. He loved his mate to death but sometimes he was even harder to take care of than a child, well not that he minded, he loved every part of him. Even the annoying ones. After putting away the clean dishes, Karter put the laundry for washing and started on lunch. He wanted to make a light lunch, more like a snack box, for Ivan. He couldn't wait to see his reaction.

He told Sofia to take the day off as he was home all day and wanted to spend some time alone doing mundane, everyday things. He decided to make chocolate bark with peppermints, candy, and sprinkles, some coffee-flavored cookies, and some fun skewers with salted sticks, salami, cheese, and prosciutto. He packed the box with all of them and added some packed snacks he got from the supermarket.

After finishing the snack box, Karter hopped in the shower to get ready. He didn't know what Ivan had planned for today but he was excited nonetheless. Quickly washing his body, he got out of the shower and put on a fuzzy, pink crop top with long sleeves and tight, distressed jeans with his white Dr. Martens platforms. After checking his appearance and wearing some gold accessories, he picked up the snack pack and left for Ivan's office. 

Knock knock.

"Come in, Kar." Ivan voiced from his office and when he opened the door, he saw a sight for sore eyes. Ivan with the sleeves of his black button-up shirt rolled up, and his silver glasses looked up and smiled, making Karter swoon on the spot. Ivan's office had a bathroom and a small closet for him to change quickly for urgent meetings and pack visits. 

"Tone it down sexy or I'll have no choice but to pin you against the wall, and take you right here." Karter flirted with his sultry voice. He showed Ivan the box and smirked at him. 

"Should I protest for just the sake of it? And to what do I owe this pleasure of seeing an angel in my humble office," Ivan chuckled said while reaching out for Karter. He walked languidly to his mate with a basket in his hand, purposely teasing him. The Alpha placed him on his lap and kissed him softly until they had to part for air.

"I made you a little something since I knew you wouldn't eat lunch. You'd want to finish all the work before our date." Karter said while brushing Ivan's hair and cupping his cheek, he took off his glasses and pecked him in the middle of his eyes. As much as he liked those glasses on him, he didn't want to fuck just yet, and they threatened his decision. 

"No way, you made all this?" His eyes widened as he saw all the sweet and salty goodness his mate prepared for him. He felt so much emotion at the moment that he wanted to snuggle in his mate's arms and just lay there for the end of the time. He hugged him tightly, almost cutting off his airflow, and peppered small kisses on his neck and face. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Ivan exclaimed while nuzzling the Omega's chest.

"Yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again. I love you too." Karter said while patting his head and giving him kisses on his head, loving the attention and display of love. "Now, let's eat."

--------------------------

After having a small dinner at their favorite restaurant, Ivan asked Karter for a walk to digest their food. "The wind feels so nice, Vannia." Karter said, while they held hands and walked together. "Yes, it does. When was the last time you went for a peaceful walk in your man form? We run so much in our wolf form that we forget how good these late-night, slow walks are. And I love that I can spend this time with you." Ivan kissed the back of Karter's hand and smiled at him. 

"Me too." He smiled back and just enjoyed this moment with his mate. After a while of peaceful walking, they saw some lights shining at the end of the trail. 

"What's that?"

"Wanna do something wild?"

"What ar-"

Before he could get another word out, Ivan took off dragging Karter with him before he could argue about anything. As they got closer, he saw a big open space and gates separating them from a black building. They stopped at two guys guarding the gate. Karter could hear loud music coming from it. 

"Alpha Ivan." One of the bouncers nodded his head and initiated a handshake. 

"Hello, Jay. Bruno. Can you give two passes for me and my mate?" Ivan shook his hand and nodded toward the other bouncer. Karter stood there confused at what his mate was thinking. 

"Yes, certainly. It is nice to meet you, Luna Karter." Bruno brought the tickets and Ivan handed him 200 dollars. 

"It's my pleasure." Karter gave them a smile and saw the money Ivan handed. He wondered what kind of club, well he assumed it was a club, cost 100 dollars per person. 

(A/N: This place is straight from my imagination and doesn't refer to any real place that I know of, therefore some of the activities here are also made up. -Meeri)

"Let's go." Ivan brought him in and then he saw what kind of place it was. It looked like an open-air nightclub, but bigger. It was decorated with beautiful lights, flowers, and big ribbons. There were people laughing, and dancing on the floor. Bright lights flashed in his eyes, and the music got louder and louder the more they went in. It was the embodiment of the word "WILD". There were big tables of food and drinks that were being refilled and he saw the big neon letter spelled out "All you can eat" hanging from the pole. He was simply amazed at the sight.

Ivan brought him in the middle and started singing along to the song while moving his body. Karter looked at him in amusement and started doing the same (imagine any party song). They danced and sang for 2 hours, they jumped, moved their hands in the air and made as much noise as they could but he couldn't get enough. It was like a rush of energy that wouldn't leave his body. Seeing another side of Ivan, something that he felt gave him an insight into his younger years made him feel warm and fuzzy. 

After so much dancing they both felt thirsty and in need of some serious liquid down their throats. "I'll bring something to drink." Ivan huffed out and let go of his mate. 

"No, I'll go with you too." Karter somehow got the words out between all that panting and started walking towards the drinks table with Ivan. 

"There are so many options. Pick one for me, please." Karter said overwhelmed by the amount and variety of drinks available. 

"Of course, love. Wanna try some hard stuff or not?" Ivan said while looking for a perfect drink for himself and his mate. 

"If by hard stuff you mean alcohol, then no. I wanna remember today." Karter giggled and remember the time he got drunk and it was not a pretty sight. 

"I know exactly what you are thinking about and it's not funny." Ivan playfully glared at him and handed him his drink. It was a non-alcoholic mocktail he mixed. 

Karter took a sip and instantly smiled at Ivan. "It tastes fruity and flowery. What is it?"

"It's called a Hurricane. Non-alcoholic and a symbol for tonight." Ivan answered and drank his own hurricane but with the 'hard stuff'. He downed two more Hurricanes and gave Karter some more of his mocktail. As he was drinking his drink, Karter saw something that made him widen his eye and Ivan could see sparkles coming out of it. The Alpha saw what his mate was looking at and smirked, he knew he would like it. 

"Oh my goodness, Ivan. We have to go there!" Karter said loudly and excitedly ran towards it not even waiting for his mate. Ivan laughed and followed him toward a huge inflatable, bounce castle for adults. When Ivan heard that Karter always requested them for his birthday as a kid, he knew he had to take him here. 

The castle had a good amount of people playing on it, but not enough to disturb anyone. After taking off their shoes, they got on the thing and Ivan instantly falls down face flat. His cheeks reddened with embarrassment and he quickly got up. Karter on the other hand couldn't stop laughing. His mate was just too adorable. Ivan took his mate in a headlock, being mindful of how frail his mate was, and tightened his arms until Karter tapped out. The Omega playfully glared at him and ran off to play. Ivan saw his mate with a smile on his face and followed him so he didn't injure himself. 

Karter was having a time of life jumping on the surfaces and jumping off of the heights, as well as going through the tunnels built in the castle. It was Ivan's first time coming to this bouncy thing and he felt like a kid for getting excited, but what could he do? He was just so happy seeing his mate laughing and playing knowing it was because of him that he just couldn't control himself. So he did the only he could, he jumped and chased around his mate, kissing and laughing and just having fun. 

The last activity they did was this huge room that was filled with people in huge bubbles. They got into these bubbles and started the game of knocking their opponents down on the floor. The team who had the most teammates standing will win. Karter and Ivan found themselves on opposite teams, which was very amusing for the Omega, but not so much for the Alpha. He didn't want to play against with but play with him, which made him a bit sulky.

'Aww, stop sulking baby, I'll go easy on you.'  The Omega teased him and blew him a flying kiss. 

'I would very much appreciate that.' Ivan looked at his adorably cocky mate and sent him a kiss back. 

The game started five minutes later and Ivan headed straight for the burly guy that was targeting a small girl on his team. He wanted to play fair and square so they both crashed into each other the guy was almost knocked over but saved himself last minute. The bouncy texture of the bubble made it very hard to run and touch the opponents. Karter was trying to target this girl that looked smug that she was bigger than him and gave him a look. They were the only two people who were totally fixated on each other, while others tried to knock over anyone who crossed their line of sight. 

The girl looked him up and down and Karter sneered at her, which made her smirk and run toward him. Karter moved to the side but the bubble managed to hit him and he tripped on his feet but caught himself. He took a deep breath at the laughter coming from the girl and he caught her off guard as she was too busy making fun of him. He controlled his strength and pushed her enough so she could land on her butt and not get rolled to the other side of the room. Being distracted the girl landed on his ass as Karter intended, he knew she was no warrior by her build.

He gave her a smile and a wink and started looking for Ivan who was engaged in a staring match with a big man. They circled each other not breaking eye contact. Ivan found an opportunity when a girl slammed into the man from behind and he pushed him hard from the front, successfully knocking him off. As the Alpha was busy congratulating himself, a small body pushed him with all his might. He recognized the smell of his mate and let himself fall down even when he had the chance to catch himself. He knew how much Karter liked winning especially against his mate and so he happily let himself lose. 

'You got me. I thought you were gonna go easy on me?' Ivan pouted and stood up to go to the other side of the room for players who were out. 

'Darling, I made no such promises. And I know you let me win, there is no way I can knock you over with my strength.' Karter said as he eyed the only member of Ivan's team left standing. There was another boy on Karter's team, so they nodded at each other and ran toward him. The game was successfully finished with Karter and his team each getting a plush toy for winning. He chose a beautiful stitch plush and it almost reached his waist. After getting some food in the system for the buffet, they got ice cream for dessert. 

"I can't believe you chose mint chocolate chip out of all the amazing flavors they had." Karter judged Ivan and ate his own coffee, vanilla ice cream. 

"It is a perfectly good flavor, I don't know what you are talking about." Ivan ate his ice cream and ignored his mate's disgusted face. 

"Whatever you say, toothpaste boy." Karter finished his cup and threw it in the garbage can near them. They sat there for a while and just saw the hustling and bustling of this place.

"This place is awesome, Van. How did you find it? And why is it so hidden? Karter looked at him curiously as Ivan was throwing away his own cup. Surprisingly, Ivan was a slow eater. 

"My friend owns this club, well if you can call it that. He told me to come by sometime to check it out, and I thought today would be a perfect day. Normally, there are too many people to count here, but he reserved it today for the important people. So here we are." Ivan answered and stood up. 

"This place is so cool. Give him my regards and thanks please." Karter replied and looked up at him. 

"I will. Ready to leave? It's getting late." He said looking at his watch and giving him his hand to help him up. 

"Yes, I'm so tired. I can't even walk. Carry me." Karter did his best at making the face that gets Ivan all gooey, and he was right. The Alpha couldn't resist his mate and had to carry him all the way to their mansion. They reached their bedroom at around 3:30 am. Ivan collapsed straight on his back on the bed with Karter still on his back. The Omega gasped from the weight and repeatedly slapped Ivan's shoulder to get him off. 

"You're killing me, you fat wolf! Get off already!" Karter screamed in his ear and Ivan ignored him. After about five more seconds he finally let up and got off the Omega. Karter dramatically gasped for air to make him feel guilty, but he could see he didn't buy it.

They both laughed, their bodies were tired from walking so much but their minds were stress-free after a long time. Karter looked sideways at Ivan and stared at his mate's clear tan skin. His beard was growing, which- let it be known- Karter loved. He raised his hand and started to run his finger over it, scratching Ivan's skin with gentleness. 

"You look so hot right now." Karter mumbled, his eyes wandering over Ivan's ruffled hair and the thin layer of sweat over his skin.

Ivan turned to look at his mate and found Karter's half-opened eyes and a dazed expression. "Are you drunk baby?" Ivan got up, leaning on his arm, and caressed Karter's face.

"You know I'm not." Karter mumbled and raised his body to chase Ivan's lips.

Ivan sighed over Karter's soft mouth and let his body relax. Karter grabbed his shirt collar and dragged him down so Ivan would be on top of him. His arm circled around his neck as the Omega opened his mouth to accept the eager tongue. 

Ivan's hands trailed down Karter's slime frame, gripping the small waist tightly. Karter gasped when Ivan bit his lip and sucked on it feverously. They both enjoyed the heat of each other's mouths, not caring that their teeth clashed or that the kiss was suddenly turning messy and filthy. 

"Ivan." Karter breathed out when the other trailed his mouth down and onto the dip of his neck. The Omega whimpered when Ivan sucked on his skin mercilessly and brought out his teeth to bite down harshly. "Fuck please." Karter begged, not knowing what for but those were the first words that came out. 

Ivan pulled away, looking like a sex muse with his red lips and flushed complexion. His huge calloused hands hurriedly took Karter's clothes off. The Omegas heard Ivan's breath hitch and realized the reason behind it. Ivan's eyes were trained on the shocking pink panties Karter wore before they left the mansion. 

Like the tease that he was, Karter raised one of his legs and placed his foot on Ivan's chest, then pushed him a little. Ivan followed since currently, he wasn't in control of his body. Karter then spread his legs and palmed over his hard cock. He arched his back, a bit dramatically and moaned loudly. He saw Ivan gulp at the slight, his eyes shining. 

"Take off your clothes." Karter said, a hint of demand in his voice. Ivan recognized that tone and smiled a little before obeying. 

Karter's eyes wander over the tight abs and the white scares lathered over his skin. His nimble fingers lightly grazed over Ivan's pecs and teasingly pinched his nipples. 

The Alpha lowly growled and grabbed Karter's wrist. The Omegas raised his brow which made Ivan release it hesitantly. Karter brought back his fingers to Ivan's chest while he sat up. He brought his mouth closer and kissed the mate mark on Ivan's neck. He felt the other tremble and moan at the sizzling sensation. 

Karter made Ivan lay back on the bed and continued to breathe over his skin. He settled himself over Ivan's crouch and grind on his erection lightly. Karter felt his mate groan with need and frustration but he had a plan in mind. He let his mouth get closer to the brown nipple and closed his mouth over it. Ivan gasped instantly and gripped Karter's lace-clad ass, bringing him down to relieve his aching member. 

Karter pulled away and narrowed his eyes at the breathless Alpha. "How about I take the lead?" He cautiously asked. Karter realized that he tend to be commanding during sex. He liked his dominant Alpha most of the time but sometimes, he just wanted to be a bit controlling and turn Ivan into a puddle. 

Karter waited for a response anxiously. Alphas naturally dominate and so is Ivan. He loves to hold Karter down and fuck him hard on the mattress. But the Omega has noticed the shiver that runs down his body when Karter demands something from him in bed. 

Ivan's eyes lowered and a hesitant expression covered his face. "You are still in charge, I just thought-" Karter started to get nervous, the warm heat that was surrounding him was leaving by the second, a dreading cold feeling left behind. He did not want to make his mate uncomfortable. 

"Sure." Ivan said. "Let's try that." The Alpha gave him a small smile that was meant to reassure Karter. 

"Okay." Karter breathed out, his face was flaming red. After considering for another second, Karter continued to kiss down his chest, this time his eyes were trained on Ivan's face. 

His lips brushed the thin line of hair that led down to his crouch and only then, he tore his gaze and glance down to Ivan's hard and leaking cock. A gush of slick ran past his hole, making him whimper. The sight of the thick pulsing member made his Omega preen with anticipation. He wanted that in his mouth. He loves the feeling of the heavy weight of Ivan's cock in his mouth. Loves having his mate groan lowly because of his hot and slick mouth. This fact alone makes him a slut for Ivan. 

Giving into his strongest desires, Karter gripped Ivan's member from the base and brought his lips closer to the head. He kissed the top, closing his eyes and enjoying the hot flesh in his grip. His tongue peeked out to lick at the precome before closing on the whole head and giving it a hard suck. Ivan shuddered below him, his whole body rigid and desperate. 

Karter pulled away and ran his tongue over the dick, getting it wet slowly. He brought up his thumb to press down on the crown. He felt Ivan tense up and growl lowly. Karter prepared himself by taking a deep breath before he took half of it in his mouth. He swirled his tongue, feeling the pulsing veins and inhaling the musky scent that was the strongest in this area. 

The rest of the member was being taken care of by his hand which barely closed around him. The salty taste of him was getting Karter wetter, the desire to have the appendage somewhere else was taking over him but he blocked it. He wanted to prolong it.

Ivan raised his head to properly look at Karter. Nicholas growled in satisfaction at the sight. Karter's mouth was stretched around his cock and the pleasure was apparent on his face. Ivan's finger itched to grip Karter's hair so he gave into it. The silver highlights that were glowing slightly under the light looked perfect, tangled in his thick fingers. 

Karter pushed his head into Ivan's hand, urging him to tighten his grip. He whimpered when the roots of his hair tugged painfully. Spit was trailing down Ivan's cock and Karter felt filthy and embarrassed at the mess. He gradually started to increase the intensity of the suction, now giving his all to bring Ivan closer. 

His hand sneaked to the heavy balls and squeezed them with his delicate fingers. He bobbed his head up and down, feeling like a wanton whore by his eagerness to suck dick. Karter's face flamed at the look on Ivan's face but this was not the time to be shy. He worked both his mouth and hands on Ivan's rock-hard cock. He could feel that Ivan was closer by the fast panting and the twitching fingers in his hair. He was way too familiar with the signs now. 

After giving a particular hard suck, Karter pulled away making Ivan let out a harsh growl. Both of Karter's holes felt unpleasantly empty but he reassured himself. 

"The fuck, Kar." Ivan whispered, his own hand gripping his angry red cock. 

"Can I-" Karter said after sitting up and wiping his mouth of the excessive saliva. 

"What?" The frustrated expression vanishes after seeing Karter's shy expression. 

He can't be the same person who was playing with my cock like it was routine. Ivan thought amusingly. 

"Can I.. um." Karter looked down at his hands, his cheeks were flushed beautifully. 

"Tell me, baby." Ivan pushed as he was very curious about what was making Karter this embarrassed. 

"Can I ride your face?" Karter blurted out and instantly regretted it. "I mean- I just." He stammered, his eyes lifting for just a second to see Ivan's reaction and when he saw a shocked expression, he lowered his head and cursed himself. "I jus-if it's something you don't want then, of course, we won't- I thought that... um. "

"Yes, yes, please ride my face baby." Ivan interrupted the rambling. 

Karter's head snapped and his eyes finally caught the craving expression shown so obviously on Ivan's face. The Alpha's fingers were twitching before they landed on Karter's hips. 

"C'mon, sit on my face." Ivan said as he pulled Karter up. 

Karter couldn't resist following after hearing such sweet begging coming out of his mate's mouth so he followed. His panties were soaking wet and leaking profusely. The heavy smell of his arousal was suddenly strong in the air. He saw Ivan's eyes cloud in excitement and seeing him like that erase all of the doubts Karter had in mind.  

Ivan stationed Karter above his face. The position was making the Omega feel so awkward and out of place but Ivan's mind wasn't on that. His eyes wouldn't leave the leaking hole which was currently covered with lace that had become translucent because of the wetness. Ivan used his hands to spread Karter's legs and lower his body so his mouth was closer to his hole. 

Bringing his hand up, Ivan tranced the sensitive part lightly and felt it twitch. With utmost care, Ivan slid the panties and came to face a delightful view. Karter's hole was so wet and twitching, it was making Ivan's mouth water. 

While the Alpha was lusting after this position and the act, Karter was holding himself up with the most embarrassment he has ever felt. His whole body was on fire because of the arousal and shame and he couldn't believe he just asked that of Ivan. He knew Ivan loves to eat him out, there was no doubt that but sitting on his face? That was just- it was a reckless thing! Karter screamed at himself but Percy couldn't be any more pleased. 

Karter suddenly gasped out, his thoughts coming to a halt. Ivan had lifted his head while also bringing Karter's hips down to reach the wetness. His tongue slipped out and grazed the puckered skin lightly which made Karter feel electric tingles. His lips then kissed it before he began to lap at the twitching hole. Karter huffed on top of him, his legs shaking and trembling due to this new feeling. 

Ivan's hands gripped Karter's ass tightly before he used his thumbs to part Karter's hole and slip his tongue inside. He heard Karter let out a loud moan which in turn made his dick spit out on his stomach. The sweet taste in his mouth was like nectar. The obvious pleasure Karter was feeling made his chest rumble in pride.

Ivan felt Karter lean forward until his hands landed on the bed. That shift made him grind down on Ivan's face before he pulled back slightly. "Sorry." Karter said between pants.

"Don't say sorry baby. Grind on my face, please." Karter just realized that Ivan had moaned against his hole when he pressed against him. That made him whimper overwhelmingly but he made sure to brace himself above Ivan's head. He then slowly ground down on Ivan's face while the other licked around his rim, grunting like an animal. Ivan's finger joined his tongue inside of Karter which had the Omega howl. 

It looked like Ivan couldn't hold it back anymore because he roughly brought down Karter and urged him to fuck his face. The Alpha could barely breathe as all he was surrounded by was his mate's most intimate part. He growled and sucked on his hole brutally, making Karter sob as tears flowed freely on his red skin. 

"Oh please please!" Karter blabbed, his hips moving without control. "Please make me come, please!" Ivan's whole body rumbled at the sweet sweet begging. 

Karter gasped out loud when suddenly he was being moved. His tight-shut eyes snapped open and before he knew it, Ivan had him slammed on the bed. The distant sound of his panties being ripped away did register in his mind but he couldn't comprehend the situation. A second later, he felt the probing member of the Alpha enters him with a swift movement. Karter screamed at the painful intrusion as his orgasm edged closer. The enormous amount of slick and the minimum preparation was apparently enough. 

Karter opened his eyes and saw the blurry image of Ivan's bright eyes. There was an animalistic expression on his face. Wet slick was around his mouth and chin, Karter flushed in embarrassment. Ivan pulled back and thrust into Karter with ruthless power. The  Omega felt his body jerk upward. He felt so small and in Ivan's control at the moment. The plan of him leading and making Ivan turn into a puddle was out of the window but Karter couldn't find himself being regretful at all. 

Ivan's mercilessly moved inside of him, bringing both of them closer to orgasm. He leaned forward and took Karter's trembling lips into his mouth. Karter tasted himself in Ivan's mouth and felt so filthy, his sensitive hole clenched around Ivan making the Alpha growl loudly. Surprisingly enough, the pain and humiliation were tipping him off his orgasm. Ivan's fast-paced thrusts continued and before they knew it, they were emptying themself. 

They both moaned in each other's mouths, needing to be surrounded completely by their mixed scents. Ivan's hips trembled as he buried his cock deep inside Karter. The sensation had Karter spill on his and Ivan's chest, painting them both in white. The aftershocks were so intense this time. Their heads were hazy and for a minute, neither of them knew where they were or what had just happened.

"Fuck." Ivan mumbled in Karter's neck. "We are definitely doing it again, baby."

----------

Bitchycookies: I have never touched cock in my life, I swear. 

Soooo. How was it? I thought it was one of the best I've written. 

Sorry, it took a while to write this, the motivation was gone. 

This date night doesn't necessarily have to do anything with the plot, just a sweet and smutty chapter for ya'll before the seriousness kicks in again. 

A/N: I have been planning this chapter for so long now. Thankfully it's on time. I think. 

Have fun reading! -Meeri. 

Vote pleaseeee!

Bye

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

363K 14.3K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
108K 4K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...
135K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
216K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...