๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

I'm pregnant you asshole

1.3K 87 60
By Idontknowthewhole

Sometimes rain is necessary,
For sky to get clear.

"Do vote and comment please "

----------
Author pov

A year later

"Minji " Daewoo from past half hour trying to talk to minji who is angry at him just for talking to a coworker...

okay that coworker was clearly flirting with Daewoo but he was not responding , okay maybe a little responding but yeah Minji should listen first.

"Minji-ah I'm sorry, talk to me now" he said as he follows her closely , while minji is walking and ignoring him but inside she is smiling , she is not angry , she just like  his attention.

Daewoo stopped in his path and hold Minji's wrist , suddenly kissed her lips making her smile but she replaced it with a fake frown.

" you can't do this!! I'm angry at you, this is clearly cheating" she said glaring at him , he find her cute...

He smirk and peck her lips again" I love you". He said, this time she smiled and smack his arm playfully.

"And I hate you" she said, Daewoo rolled his eyes " that's not you said last night " he said and smirk ..

she blushed hard and mumble" prevert " and hugged him, buried her blushing face in his shoulder, he break in fist of chuckles.

-------

Some months later

"Minji, I want to meet your parents" Daewoo said seriously because from past one and half year Minji is not letting him meet her parent , he know he is not equal to them but atleast she should introduce him, not as lover but as friends.

" Y-yeah sure " again same answer but this time Daewoo is not having it he want to meet her parents and he will.

" Are you that embarrass to introduce me even as your friend? " He asked clearly annoyed by now.. she look at him , she didn't expected this kind of reaction from him.

" It's not like that , you can meet them some other time" she mumbled, she didn't want to tell him that her brother didn't approved her relationship, and if his brother is not by his side then forget her parents.

"You know what? I'm not good enough for you and our relationship is meaningless so it's better to end it here.." he said making her starled by the harsh tone he used, this is first time he ever speak to her like this.

" W-what are you saying, I love you, I'm sorry you can meet my parents but d-dont leave me , I'm sorry Dae" she said , eyes are moisten already...

Daewoo gulp, he can't see her crying and he know he shouldn't have said something like this, this is his very bad habit to make rush decisions.

" I'm sorry Minji, I love you too, I was ju-" he get cut off by Minji " Don't you dare say anything like this ever" she said attaching their forehead tears tickling down her eyes.

She introduced him to her parent , they like Daewoo... who wouldn't like him he is good looking, good in academic a perfect man for society but the thing is .. they like him because he is" just a friend ".

------

6 moths later

Minji is walking out to her college but get interrupted by her father " Minji, can you drop Minyoung? his car broke down" his father said and now Minji noticed Minyoung presence. She smile widely and walk upto him.

" Ofcourse, he is my beastie afterall" she said hug minyoung suddenly catching him off guard, he still not used to it... he know this is normal affection she is showing toward her friends but for him she is the only who show any kind of affection at all.

She broke the hug and dragged him with her , minyoung's visit is common in there house , in past year they have become very good friends .. they both are fond of eachother but minyoung is very much in love with her and she is totally oblivious to it.

"How are you? How is life?" she asked as they sat on Minji's car , she is on driving seat and minyoung on passenger,he rolled his eyes , before answering.

" It's not like we are meeting after ages, we literally had outing yesterday" he try to say as this is not big deal but his voice couldn't hide excitement.

"formality you know" she said with a shurg, making him chuckle " what about dinner tonight? " He asked , he love to spend time with her and can't get enough of her.

" No not today , maybe some other time" she refused politely, he smiled he didn't pressure her to tell him the reason..

" sure " he replied shortly, they stopped at traffic signal .. a fast bike break the rule in front of them . A couple were riding it , snicker heard from Minji , she like rebellious couples , she turned to minyoung and asked..

" Have you ever thought of breaking all the rules with someone special?" she stopped as she realized something

" Are you even dating ?" She asked curiously looking at minyoung have a small smile on his face" I want to" he replied with dreamy eyes looking at her while she is focus on front.

" As far as I know you , you are pussy so there is no chance she will date you... heck there is no chance you will even confess" she said with a smirk as she started the car again after green signal.

Minyoung look at her , she is suppose to give him strength and encourage him but look at her she is clearly mocking him " Trust me she will" he replied with so much belive .

" If she reject , as being good friend, I'll lend my shoulder to cry ... don't worry" she said with fake concern and a small chuckle , she like to annoy him alot .

" I hope so " he said and she look at him shocked " you hope that she should reject you ?" She asked amused, that how someone in right mind want to get rejected.

" No, I hope you lend me your shoulder to cry" he said with a small smile, proud of choice of his word.

" wow , I taught you well" she said with proud voice and he laughed... she don't know unknowingly she is making him feel loved and Minyoung don't know what this love will bring from him.

------

Some moths later

Minji is walking back and forth with terrified face and with a kit in her hand. Her periods are very late .she is feeling nausea , morning sickness these days and she is not fool to not know that these are symptoms of pregnancy.

She checked it thrice already and it is positive now all she can do is wait for Daewoo to came back home from his work while sitting silently in his apartment . She didn't told him anything about it and she know his reaction will not be a problem because she believes him.

The problem will her parents especially her brother.. if he get to know then she is dead. She is not going to abort the baby at any cost .. this is a proof of their love.

She hear the main door opening, she get up and reach toward the door only to see a tired Daewoo removing his shoes. He is not surprise to see her but he get worried suddenly after seeing her tensed expressions.

" you okay? " he asked and walked toward her forgetting his own tired self and scan her face.

" I'm pregnant " she bluntly said , he don't look shock because he know she is joking again.. last time she said she was pregnant and he get a heartattack but she just laughed out so loud at his horrified experience and said " you look funny "

"I'm not believing this shit again" he said rolling his eyes and start walking toward his room for freshen up.

"I'm pregnant and I'm not kidding " she confessed again making him halt in his step... " what a pleasant surprise? I'm going to be dad, I'm happy alot, oh my god feel like I'm going to die because of happiness" he said faking his surprise, minji would have laugh but this is serious right now.

" I'm fucking pregnant for real you asshole " she said throwing the kit at him making his eyes went. He stopped his movement suddenly and checked the kit.

"A-are you serious ?" He asked looking at two red lines and try to erase it for conformation that this is a prank.

" No, I'm just pregnant " she try to joke in middle of a crisis. His lips tug up a little which he hide.

"Okay, so you are pregnant ,I'm loosing my shit right now, your parents don't know anything not even that you are dating me and you here trying to joke.. I'm impressed" he said as his hands are shaking still while holding the kit as he is still not believing this is true.

Minji didn't said anything , she let him have his moment of realization as she waited for him to say something.

" If you don't want me to die then open your fucking mouth, I didn't even eat anything so speak up fast" she said getting impatient because of his silence and her hunger.

"I'm happy " he said making her smile immediately " but what we are going to do?" He asked her because he is usure .

" I'm keeping the baby" she said without any hesitation in her voice" but your parent-" he try to ask but she cut him off " let me give birth and they will accept us" she said looking down her heart is racing with fear... fear of loosing him.

" This is ridiculous minji, how can you hide it for months ?and even if you did, how we are going to hide the baby if they disagree" He asked he is not against the idea of her being pregnant but he want kids after marriage.

" okay.. I'm going for abortion " she mumbled , she is very sensitive toward this topic she wanted to become mom for very long but Daewoo is right .. this is so fucked up.

"Minji, we should talk to your parents... let's get married and you don't need to abort the baby" he suggested... he don't want to kill a unborn child and marrying Minji now or after 3 years is same, he love her and always will.

"Okay" she know the answer of her parent but still one more time she want to try maybe they get convinced.

" Now tell me what do you want to eat?" He asked smiling sweetly at her ...

--------

A/n- hello ladies and gentlemen so what do you think what will be Minji's parent reaction.

Well both Minji and Daewoo are in so much love and they don't know what wrong they are doing.. ik in love everything seems okay but is it okay?

Now we are going to be in real plot ...

Tag your favorite person here in wp--

-----
Oh dear
" expection is very dangerous thing to have"

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 19K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
686K 22.4K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
1.2M 51.7K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...