Taste my Pain (Fairy Tail)

By Zenjaki

Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly... More

The Boring Stuff
Called Weak
Leaving
Letters to Them
Discovered by Happy
The New Future
The New
Wings
Finding Spirits within Stars
First step Forward
Training with Igneel and Capricorn
The Lava and the Princess
Three Years After
Two Years Later
The Return of Lucy
The Interfered Fight
Dragons
Come and Join Again
Determination
We're Joining the GMG
Wendy and Gajeel at the Dragon World
Training
Training with Fairy Tail
Not Going to Lose
The First Game
Revenge
Lisanna vs. Lucy
Anger
Fairy to Saber
Mini Tournament
Team Sabertooth vs. Team FT B
My Pain, My Issues
My Trust
The New Spell
The Unexpected
Back with New Friends
Just Why?
Truth
Sabers into Fairies
And the Games Begin...
Chapter 39.5
Chance
The Precognition
The Dark Plan
Pool Troubles
He Appears
Taunt
Darkness
Dragons and Humans
The Help
Illusion Blue
Confusion
This Pain
His Promise
Light shall Conquer the Dark
Lucy!
Death? Think Again
He
She and Daarei
It's Finally Over
The Exposed Truth
Values
Our Dreams
Training for Natsu
He Returns Powerful
Intruder
You're all Talk
Despair
Bellow
Explain
Are you Worthy?
Chapter 70.a
Discover the Truth
Stars and Flames
Her Past
Her Story
Four Months Later...
Their Little Date
Judgement
Dear Everyone
Hunters
Honestly!
Long Overdue
The Promise
Toxin and Water
Love Always Win
Into the Future
It's Christmas!
[Character Interviews]
A Shower Will Never...

More Enemies?

4.6K 122 14
By Zenjaki

Taste my Pain
Chapter 67

Standing there confused as the sun rose from the horizon, Lucy slowly turned to look at the boy behind her with widened eyes. "Who are you?" she questioned.

The boy running his hands through his ice-blue hair that had a grey undertone within it, he sighed before dropping his hand down beside him. His sapphire eyes looking directly into hers, he lowered his gaze in tiredness where he then snapped his head up to the sky. "My name is Takuto Night. I'm Sakura's mate," he answered as the wind ran past them.

Takuto looking down at Lucy, he emotionlessly stood there with a straight face. "Where is Sakura?" he then asked. Lucy standing there confused, she looked over the boy to meet eyes with Igneel's. Just how was she supposed to answer him when they all know that she's dead, to begin with?

"You don't have to state that she's dead. I know that already... Just bring me to where she is. It was said that her spirit should be able to roam around the area that she had died in," Takuto said before an explosion shook the ground. His eyes tensing, he let out a low growl. "Hurry before -" Suddenly stopping, his eyes began to glow a bright sky-blue colour. "So, there's more... That brat doesn't ever know when to stop," he whispered to himself before looking over to Igneel.

"You should go and help out your family. Bring them to the Human World and let them hide there for a while. I'll protect the future queen," he instructed where Igneel held his head up high. Not liking the fact that the boy was already commanding him to do things, he scoffed. "I don't trust you boy. I don't even know where I should be putting my trust into you from the first place."

Takuto's eyes glowing, he looked over his shoulder quickly where the other two followed. Jumping into the air, he gave out a Water God's Bellow and landed before blocking a small army of beasts from coming anywhere close to them with ice. His body stiff with an aura emitting a feeling not to mess with him, he met eyes with Lucy's that gave him a confused look. "Tell him to go before you all get killed. You should know that I'm your side once you heard Lucia's clone sneer at me!" he snapped, making Lucy flinch from his sharp tone.

"Don't you use that tone on the princess!"

Lucy balling her fists, her Royal Eye began to glow even brighter. "All dragons must evacuate to the Human World. Hide your scents and seek refuge in Fairy Tail in your human forms. My words are final," she announced.

Waves of light running from her head down to the ground where it ran through the ground like the waves of an ocean, all the dragons gave out a responding bellow from their location.

Whether they were fighting for their lives or hiding in their domains, they all began to spread out their wings. Their queen's command was final. There was no time to argue.

"Lucy..."

"No Igneel, I don't want to lose any of you. I can already sense so many painful things happening all at once, and I can't stand to lose any more of you," Lucy pleaded to Igneel's frustrations.

His feet planted to the ground; he shook his head. "And we don't want to lose you," he replied before an exaggerated yawn was heard from their side. Heads turning to Takuto who raised a brow, he cocked his head to the front. "I'm not the one that did it. The person is right in front of me," he stated as he was not a person to do mocking noises.

"Oh, please Takuto-kun, there's no need to be modest," a voice cooed, making Lucy and Igneel turn their heads to see a woman standing there with a smirk on her face.

Eyes that are dark purple with a tint of red in them, they examined the three in front of them. The woman's glossed lips slowly lifting into a grin, she chuckled. "No wonder Lucia called us to this world, it's so stunning... Enough to be corrupted and tainted," she hummed before pointing over to Igneel. "I'll give you all a chance to run for your lives. If you don't, then be prepared to die."

Lucy snarled and stepped in between the two. "No one is going to kill my family members anymore," she firmly said, sensing many more presences pouring into her territory. Standing proudly, Takuto clicked his tongue before ice went shooting over the stranger's direction. The woman chuckling, she back-flipped away from the ice in ease before pulling her rude finger and the following two back, pointing her index and thumb out like a gun.

Landing, she pointed her gun to Lucy's chest and pretended to shoot. "Bang," she mused before large rose vines emerged from the ground.

Shooting towards the blonde, Lucy didn't have enough time to react. Takuto sensing it, he used his water to propel him forward where he made ice shards shoot from the ground. "I won't let you touch her."

"Go Igneel!"

In disappointment of being sent away, Igneel huffed. Opening his wings where he flies off, he saw an approaching figure with eight smaller bodies on its back. As he got closer to them, he realised that it was Daarei flying towards him. "Igneel!" she roared out to him where they stopped right nearby each other.

"Why are you bringing them here when we're under threat right now?" he questioned.

Daarei looking over her shoulder, she looked back to the dragon in front of her in determination. "I believe that they'll be able to stop these intruders. Those people may be able to slay us easily, but for these children, it's only the beginning to determine their future in magic. Igneel, don't tell me that you can't sense their magic right now?"

The male dragon turning his attention to the eight, he widened his eyes. Daarei was right. There was a shift in their presence. Instead of the hesitant air around them, the air was stronger and much more taunting. Like for the time of Natsu and his absence, they were training to not get left behind.

Giving out a sigh of relief through his mouth, he chuckled. "You're right," he laughed. His tail lifting to wrap it around the eight, he lifted them up and held them high over his head. "Unfortunately for you all, we dragons have received strict orders not to remain here. From this very point, you must find a way to land safely. Gajeel, Wendy... Protect the princess," he said.

The two Dragon Slayers nodding their heads, they all expected a surprise from Natsu's foster father. All of them predicting their future, their guess was right from the very point Igneel flung them down towards the ground.

"Water Dome!"

"Water God Slayer!"

They then heard Igneel bellow out where a returning roar was heard in the distance below them. Suddenly out of nowhere, two elements came shooting out where it was followed by their user's cries that were pushing through the series of distant explosion booms that could be seen and heard from where they were.

"Water God's Grasping Hand!"

"Water Dragon's Water Sphere!"

A semi-transparent dragon flying towards them with an orb of water following, it wrapped itself around Erza and Wendy. Juvia catching herself with Gray in her Water Dome, the other four were caught by a pillar of water which securely held them in place.
All of them gently floating down to the ground, a small boy appeared in front of Sting and Rogue with a mischievous grin on his face. "So, you're the two opposing Dragon Slayers," he coyly said to himself.

The kid smiling, his body began to painfully stretch and pull to everyone's horror. "Shall we play together, big brothers?" the kid's voice darkly asked before in front of the two, flew a beast that could easily rival a dragon's size. His claws breaking through the water to grab Sting and Rogue, a Celestial Dragon's Roar shot up towards them, separating the three apart.

Down below, where Juvia and Gray landed next to Lucy and Takuto, the princess hissed in anger. "I won't let you touch them!" she bellowed, yanking Erza and Wendy down towards the ground quickly. Takuto following, he pulled the remaining four towards them. But before they could safely land, the black beast grabbed Sting and Rogue where a girl in a leotard appeared in front of the last two in Takuto's hold.

The Water God Slayer clicking his tongue, he quickly jumped up to the air. Ready to intervene, the three vanished, making his Water God's Grasping Hand lose its form where it splattered onto the ground.

"There were more of them?" Lucy whispered in horror before quickly protecting the group as rose vines came whipping over towards them. "Fire Dragon's Embrace!"

Slowly, twins came emerging from the bushes with huge grins on their faces. Lucy and Wendy turning to their direction, what they saw made their blood run cold in fury.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/CrPjmGR]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
3.7K 103 9
Lisanna came back from the dead, celebrate and move on, right? Not for Lucy, Fairy Tail moved on from her, only seeing her as a replacement for Lisan...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
17.7K 611 40
[Completed] ✓ Lucy grew up loved dearly by not only her parents, but the entire kingdom of Fiore. Her mother, the queen, was close friends with the D...