Beauty & The Beasts (Twisted...

By SweetPea-23

Young and gentle Y/N L/N is tired of her provincial life and the people around her treating her like an outsi... More

The Mirror's Choosen One -1-
Cats and Fire -2-
Orientation -3-
Catastrophic Fires -4-
Ramshackle House -5-
First Fight -6-
The Ghosts of the Dorm -7-
The Great Seven -8-
Charred Queen of Hearts -9-
Chasing Trouble -10-
Fallen Chandelier -11-
Into the Mines -12-
Heart to Heart to Spade -13-
Fight for the Stone -14-
Crowley's Offer -15-
Hearts and Tarts -16-
Uniformed -17-
Painting Roses -18-
Classes of NRC -19-
NRC Cafeteria -20-
Chestnut Hunting -21-
Broken Eggs -22-
Tart Making -23-
The Unbirthday Party -24-
The Purple Cat -25-
The Trial -26-
Past Pain -28-
A Proper Unbirthday -29-
Grilled Cheese Trade -30-
Housewarden Meeting -31-
The Investigation -32-
Into Savanaclaw -33-
A Suspect -34-
An Ally -35-
Family First -36-
Stampede -37-
Claws Bared -38-
Spelldrive! -39-
Infirmary -40-
Deep, Dark, Sea -41-
Sea Scandal -42-
Spying -43-
Into The Mostro Lounge -44-
It's A Deal -45-
Sleeping In The Lion's Den -46-
The Coral Sea -47-
Conversations -48-
Shocking Plan -49-
Plotting a Plan -50-
Atlantica Memorial Museum -51-
Games -52-
Breaking Point -53-
Bullied Octopus -54-
Tying Up Loose Ends -55-
Closed Dealings -56-
Winter Break -57-
Receiving Cookies -58-
Cooking With Spice -59-
Feast at Scarabia -60-
Confusion at Scarabia -61-
Failed Escape -62-
Oasis Maker -63-
Familial Obligations -64-
Escape to the Sea -65-
Doubling Dorms -66-
Game Night -67-
Rest is for the Weak -68-
Busted! -69-
Viper's Venom -70-
The Perfect Distraction -71-
Parade in the Desert -72-
SDC? -73-
In the Apple Tree -74-
Practice Makes Perfect -75-
Hunting for a Hunter -76-
Auditions -77-
Acceptance... Arrow? -78-
Dorm Guests -79-
Apple Juice and Skin Care -80-
Late Night Antics -81-
A Shoe Errand -82-
Sparks Fly -83-
Trip to the Beach -84-
Fighting and Dancing -85-
A Ticket or Two -86-
Club Tour -87-
Around the School -88-
Rise and Fall -89-
Toxic Attitude -90-
A Beautiful Defeat -91-
Show Time! -92-
One Vote Margin -93-
Let the Search Begin -94-
Performance Fee -95-
Intruders -96-
What To Do -97-
Brash Decisions -98-
Planning a Route -99-
The Way of The Blot -100-
Data Testing -101-
Matchmaker -102-
Arrive at the Island -103-
Gamer Bros...? -104-
Gamer Bros! -105-
A Voice -106-
Blackout -107-
Turn for the Worst -108-
One or Two -109-
Coffins and Holograms -110-
Long Time No See -111-
Night Raven Fight! -112-

An Unhinged Tyrant -27-

9.2K 332 196
By SweetPea-23

This time you didn't bolt straight up after a dream. Instead you simply laid flat on your back, eyes wide and trying to steady your breathing. Your hands came up to rub at your tired eyes. A small weight landed itself next to you on the bed. "Hey, Y/N! Ah, good, you're already up." A happy voice rang out beside you.

You turned your head, causing (E/C) eyes to meet electric blue ones. Grim smiled, lightly jumping onto you. "Today's the big duel!" He sang gleefully. You smiled and sat up with a chuckle, adjusting Grim so he was on your lap instead. "You seem pretty excited, huh?" Grim nodded vigorously. "You bet. Let's DO this thing." He responded.

Unfortunately, you had classes to attend before the duel. Ace and Deuce seemed to drag themselves through the day, switching between confidence and nervousness by the minute. However, that wasn't what scared you the most. During lunch, when you had sat between a solemn Trey and Cater who was desperately trying to lift the damper mood as he had yet to be informed of the upcoming events.

It was only a brief glance, eye contact lasting for just a few seconds. Even before he saw you, Riddle was looking down at his food with small scowl, eyebrows furrowed together. Only after he looked up to you was when his face turned to anger rather than annoyance. He sneered, as if your very presence disgusted him to the very core. Nothing but a thorn in his side.

Although there was something else there. A small flash in his features and deep in his eyes that gave his true emotions away. The tiniest bit of betrayal.

The boy then abruptly turned around, chin high as he strode away. You quickly turned back to the table, trying to comprehend what just happened. What you just saw.

Eventually school had ended and you, Ace, Deuce, and Grim had made your way to Heartslabyul. The boys cluched their magic pens so tightly, their knuckles had turned white. Nervous, clearly. The whispers from their fellow Heartslabyul students certainly didn't help either.

"Did you hear? They say someone's challenged Housewarden Rosehearts to a duel!"

"Riddle Rosehearts? Seriously?! Whoever it is has gotta be outta his mind. Riddle will have his head off in five seconds flat."

"Still, it's the first challenge since Rosehearts took power. I'm pumped!"

You gulped, taking a spot between Cater and Trey as they patiently waited for Riddle's arrival. Cater brushed a hand over his face in disbelief. "You're saying Ace and Deuce are challenging Riddle for the housewarden's seat?! Please tell me you're kidding." He exclaimed with a bewildered look.

Trey sighed and shook his head. "I tried to stop 'em." He stated as he crossed his arms. Cater slumped. "Of all the stupid ideas... I just hope this doesn't make everything worse." The orange haired male mumbled.

You blew some hair out of your face (you blew out some air) and sighed. "You and me both." You muttered in return.

Suddenly there was a small gust of wind and an over abundance of glitter. Crowley had shown up, swinging his cape around to create a small breeze before shooting his arms out wide open just as Riddle took his own place on the field. He smiled largely. "We are about to commence two challenges for the housewarden position at Heartslabyul House. The first challenger is Ace Trappola. The second challenger is Deuce Spade. The current housewarden they have challenged is Riddle Rosehearts. Now, in accordance with the duel rules, please remove the magic-sealing collars as they would provide an unfair disadvantage." He announced to the crowd.

Everyone looked over to Riddle who tensed his jaw. Begrudgingly, the housewarden flicked his pen which released both Ace and Deuce. The strawberry blonde smiled and felt around his neck in bliss. "Ah! FINALLY, the dumb collar is off!" He exclaimed.

Riddle huffed and crossed his arms. "Enjoy your moment of freedom. The collar will be back on soon enough. I could hardly believe it when I heard you two intended to duel me. Is this a joke?" He questioned with a small eyebrow raise. Ace glared in return. "Do I look like I'm joking?" He resorted. Deuce nodded in agreement. "I'd never propose a duel as a joke."

You took a deep breath in and held Grim closer to your chest. Riddle raised his chin. "Hmph. Have it your way. Let us get this over with." Meekly, Cater raised a finger in question. "Uh, Riddle, what do you want to do about today's afternoon tea?" He questioned.

The redhead gave his fellow student a pointed glare. "A foolish question. You know that the rules stipulate I take my tea every day at 4 p.m. sharp." He resorted. Cater glanced at his phone with an unsure look. "It's just that it's already past 3:30..." Cater mumbled.

His glare intensified. "And you fear that I will be late? All the more reason to end this promptly. It appears I have little time to waste. Rather than facing my opponents in succession, I will take on both at once." Your eyes widened. "W-Wait, you can't be serious." You stammered only to regret even opening your mouth when Riddle looked your way.

The same complete and utter distaste evident on his face as he began to speak. "And you. I'm not sure why you're here. You're not even part of this dorm. Unfortunately, there are no current rules stating you are not allowed to witness this duel, but I assure you that after this, you will be permanently banned from Heartslabyul and all it's related events." The boy hissed out.

Your heart cracked as you tried to look anywhere but the boy, clamping your lips shut. Grim glared, letting out a small growl and 'hey!' However, you knew those words were directed at you. For you. Said specifically for you. It hurt. It really did. For the first time you've felt welcomed by people your age who genuinely seemed to want you there. Now it was all going away.

The four boys around you stiffened. Ace and Deuce glared, gripping their magic pens as small growls left their lips. The third years beside you sucked in a breath. "C'mon, Riddle..." Cater mumbled in a soft disappointment and distress. Trey continued to stay silent, eyebrows furrowed and frown painted over his face.

A few students in the crowd pumped their fists. "You can do it, Housewarden! Knock 'em dead, sir!" They chanted.

Deuce clenched his fist and scowled. "Cowards." He hissed under his breath. Grim twisted his face up, curling in closer to you. "Myah. I got a bad feelin' about this." He mumbled. Ace sighed and readied his pen. "Hey, at least we got a plan!"

Riddle turned to Crowley, blank look on his face. "Headmage, please give us the signal." He said calmly yet firmly. Crowley raised his chin and brought a small mirror into the air. "When the mirror I've thrown shatters upon the ground, that is your signal to begin." What kind of practice was that?

"Ready... Go!"

The battle didn't last very long. Although Ace and Deuce were able to throw a few spells at their housewarden, Riddle easily dodged and used his unique magic, effectively clamping collars around both Ace and Deuce's necks yet again.

"Bwaaaaah!"

You flinched, backing up a few steps as Trey pursed his lips and sighed.

Ace slumped forward. "Urrrgh... Not again. I didn't even have time to finish my spell!" He complained. Deuce stood there wide eyed, completely stunned. "He shut us down like it was nothing..." The navy haired male babbled.

Crowley smiled without a care in the world, hand upon his hip. "Visualization is key to spell casting. The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic's effects, the stronger and more precise it will be. It would appear Mr. Rosehearts has finely honed his magic." He explained.

Grim hung his head forwards with a few slow shakes. "Myah... They didn't stand a chance." He said sadly.

Riddle scoffed, crossing his arms while glaring at Ace and Deuce. "Hmph. You didn't even last five seconds. That was all you had, and still you thought to challenge me? You must be utterly humiliated. I guess my mother was right. A man who cannot follow rules is a man who cannot achieve anything." He said coolly.

Deuce's jaw tensed. "Tch... We agree that rules should be followed. But forcing others to follow nonsensical rules like the ones you've enacted is tyranny!" He shouted. Riddle gave him a sharp look. "Then you agree that breaking rules is wrong. And in this dorm, I AM the rules. Therefore, those who cannot abide by my decisions deserve not the heads they use to complain!"

Tentatively, you took a few steps forwards and began to speak softly as if to tame a beast. "Riddle... this isn't right-"

He turned towards you, hand smacking itself into his chest as his face lit up in red. "I am the one who decides what is wrong and right!" He shouted in rage. "What sort of pitiful education have you received, that you cannot follow such simple rules? Or are you simply that undignified? Clearly, you were born to parents with no great magical capability or any for that matter. And as a result... You lack even the basic education necessary to attend a school such as this. It's quite sad really. You are to leave this dorm at once!" He order.

You began to step back, hurt by his words, only for Cater to put a firm hand on your shoulder. Reassurance to stay. Your lips twisted up into a pitiful frown.

Deuce's eyes widened for a second before narrowing. "You little..." He sneered. Suddenly, Ace stepped in front of you with clenched fists. "You shut your spoiled little mouth!" He screamed angrily before swinging a fist at the steel eyed boy. Everyone gasped, shocked at his sudden outburst. You put a hand over your opened mouth in shock, barely containing your own gasp.

Riddle's eyes widened. "Wh-what?" He stammered in disbelief, stumbled backwards with a hand over his cheek. The third years blinked in shock. "Riddle?!" They yelled in unison. Crowley also looked surprised as he stared at the housewarden with wide eyes. "Mr. Rosehearts?!" He yelled.

A student in the crowd steeped forward. "Whoa! He just punched the housewarden...!" They exclaimed breathlessly. Grim tried to copy Ace's action, swinging a curled up paw in front of him. "Bam! Right cross to the face!" He yelled only for you to quickly put a hand over his mouth, hoping to not worsen the situation.

You blinked a few times. "A-Ace?" You muttered nervously. The strawberry blonde stepped backwards, eyes closed. "That's all I can take. Forget Riddle. Forget the duel. I'm done." He said blankly, hands raised in the air.

Riddle stomped his foot, fists clenched at his sides as tears peeked out from the corners of his eyes. "That hurt! You... p-punched me?!" He yelled in disbelief. Ace crossed his arms, calm look placed on his face. "Kids aren't trophies for their parents to flaunt. And the accomplishments of a child aren't determined by the worth of their parents. It's not your parents' fault you became a tyrant - or anyone else's. You've been here a year and haven't even made a friend who will tell you you're outta line. And that's on you." He explained.

The redhead's eyebrow crunched in confusion. "What are you even talking about?" He questioned.

Ace went on, simply offering a shrug. "Yeah, maybe you had some rigid upbringing from a relentless helicopter-mom. Is that all you are? An extension of her? Can't you think for yourself? You call yourself the "red sovereign"? You're just a baby who's good at magic." He stated.

The housewarden blinked. "Baby...?" His face hardened. "Did you just call me a "baby"?! You don't know anything about me! You don't know anything about anything!" He shouted in rage. Ace didn't seem to care. "Nope, sure don't. And I don't need to.
Your attitude tells me all I need to know - that you're nothing but a spoiled brat!"

"Shut up, shut up, shut UP! My mother was right! And that means I'm right too!" Riddle's face was becoming more and more red by the second, his foot slamming onto the neatly cut grass of Heartslabyul.

Trey stepped forwards. "Riddle, calm down. The duel is already over." He said sternly as if he was a father gently scolding a child who was acting out. Crowley glanced at Trey before back to Riddle with a nod. "Mr. Clover is correct. The challenger has been disqualified due to physical violence. If you do not cease your conflict now, I'll have you written up for breaking school rules!" He said.

Oh, this was not going to end well.

Suddenly, a random boy stepped out from the crowd, head down but fists clenched at his sides. "Ace is right, though!" He yelled. "I've had enough of Riddle!" From one of his balled up hands launched an egg, hitting Riddle on the left of his chest. The redhead stumbled back, wide eyed. "Huh?!" He exclaimed.

Trey gaped. "An egg?" He stammered. Riddle glared at the boy, face filled with boiling anger. "Why you-!" He began to shout but immediately stopped after seeing the guiltless faces around him.

Without warning, Riddle began to laugh. Not a lighthearted, fun laugh but a hallow and bitter one that didn't sit right with you. He put a hand to his forehead with an unstable smile. "Heh heh... Ah ha ha ha! You say YOU'RE fed up?! I'M the one who's fed up with all of YOU! No matter how strict I am, no matter how many heads I remove, you keep breaking the rules! All any of you care about is doing what YOU want to do! If the guilty party won't come forward, then I'll pass judgment on all of you! Clearly, none of you value your heads! Off With Your Heads!" He screamed before pointing his pen at the crowd of Heartslabyul students parallel to you.

They all gasped before their hands came up to grab at the collars. "Bwaaah! Let's get out of here! Urrrgh..." They yelled before running away as Riddle continued to laugh. "Ah ha ha ha! How do you like that, hm? Now no one can do a thing to me! Do you see now? My strict adherence to the rules was clearly the correct path!"

Crowley gave Riddle a stern look, pounding his staff onto the ground. "Cease this improper behavior now, Mr. Rosehearts. I expect better from you!" He demanded. Cater's eyebrows furrowed as he looked over to vice-housewarden. "Trey, if he keeps using his spell... This could get ugly, fast!" He warned.

Trey gulped. "Riddle, stop this!" He called. However, Ace didn't seem to want to back down. Hands on his hips, he smiled bitterly. "Wow, way to totally prove me wrong here, pal! I call you a baby, and you immediately throw a temper tantrum!" He yelled.

Riddle glared, taking a few steps forwards. "Retract your comment immediately, or I shall skewer you where you stand!" He commanded. Ace simply stared at him with a blank anger. "No way. I ain't retractin' squat." He stated calmly.

"YEEEAAAAARGH!"

You flinched and crouched while covering your ears after Grim had jumped down from your arms. The ground began to shack, originating from Riddle himself. Your body was flung to the right, falling into Cater. He immediately wrapped his arms tightly around you while stumbling so you both could stand steadily. He, however, crouched slightly to properly steady and hold you.

"Dude, this is bad! You've G-2-G, now!" The orange haired male yelled in distress. Grim yelped and ran into your arms, snuggling into both your and Cater's chests as the male continued to keep you close. "The rose trees! They're floating!" The cat cried.

You peeked out from Cater's shoulder to see that several heart-shaped rose bushes had been uprooted and were now freely hanging in the air. Dirt fell to the ground as the bushes' roots hung loosely, curled and a dark brown.

Deuce's eyes widened. "This is some serious magic!" He exclaimed before a bush landed a few feet beside him. He yelped and jumped away. Another bush flew mere inches away from you causing you to press your face into Cater's collarbone in fear and grip Grim tighter. Cater kept an arm around your waist but moved one to your head before turning his own head away from the loose leaves and tiny branches shooting from the trees.

"Mighty roses, tear this brute to pieces!" Riddle cried as he continued to flung rose bushes around aimlessly. Crowley glared and pointed his cane at Riddle. "Cease and desist at once!" He yelled to the boy. Like that's going to do anything. He's literally the headmage, can't he stop this?

Unfortunately, due to the unstable ground and bushes trying to crush you, you couldn't really put together a sentence. "I-I think it's too late." You called out before another large tilt of the ground threw you off balance causing Cater to steady you again.

Without warning, Ace let out a large gasp. You turned into his direction only to gasp yourself. The fallen rose bushes began to lift up and twirl, leaves popping off the branches which morphed into... cards? You had thought Riddle did it on purpose, but from his wide eyed and his mouth agape, you knew it wasn't his doing.

"Nngh?! What just-" He cried out in shock.

Ace jumped back. "Huh? They're alive? What's with all the playing cards?" He yelled while pointing to the newly created card soldiers, ones just like the ones in your dream! They lined up, one after another, pointing their weapons at the ready.

Deuce's eyebrows raised. "All the rose trees turned into cards?" He questioned.

Then, to your surprise, instead of turning to you guys, the cards turned over to Riddle and began surrounding him.

Who was doing it then?

"Riddle, stop this right now!" You whipped your head around to the new voice, separating yourself from Cater and looking to Trey. His magic pen was out, pointing at the cards with a firm look on his face. Cater blinked in surprise. "Wait, is that Trey's "Paint the Roses"?! But... how?!" He exclaimed. (I'm using the English translated version, so that's why it probably says "paint the roses." Sorry if it upsets you).

Grim felt around his neck and gasped. "All the magic-sealin' collars are gone!" He yelled out in shock rather than glee. Trey glanced over at you guys with a small, knowing smirk. "What did I tell you? My magic can overwrite characteristics for a short time. So I used it to make "Riddle's magic" into "my magic." He explained.

Cater's eyes widened. "You can do that? That's some kinda loophole!" He exclaimed. You turned back to Riddle who was furiously waving his magic pen at everyone. "N-no... Off with their heads! I SAID, off with their heads!" He cried in rage.

Trey gestured towards the crowd with a frown. "Riddle, stop. Can't you see how you look right now?" He questioned. Students still around shivered in fear.

"He... He was really gonna do it!"

"He is completely out of control."

"He's like some kinda monster!"

Riddle paled, a hand to his head in shock. "What? Was my magic overwritten by yours? Does that mean your signature spell is stronger than mine?!" He cried in despair and confusion. Trey shook his head. "Of course it doesn't. Riddle, take a deep breath and listen to us." He pleaded.

The redhead stepped back, anger crawling onto his face. "Are YOU going to tell me that I'm wrong too? After all I've done to protect the rule of law?! Do you know how much I've suffered for this?! I... I refuse to believe this!" He yelled, shaking his head vigorously in denial.

Crowley stepped forwards. "Cease immediately, Mr. Rosehearts! Any further attempt to use magic will leave your magestone completely tainted with blot!" Blot? You looked at his magic pen, the red of the stone almost completely black now. The last bit of color seconds away from being swallowed.

The housewarden put a hand to his chest, bewildered look on his face. "But... I'm right! I'M the one who's right! There is NO! POSSIBLE! ALTERNATIVE!" He screamed while shaking. Your eyes widened. "Riddle, wait!" You yelled while stepping forwards.

Riddle let out a scream, his magestone now overflowing in black. Dark inky like substances splashed around him, covering him until a large figure appeared behind him. It wore a poorly tailored black and red dress. It's head was much like the mine ghost's, but instead of a vile, it was in the shape of a heart with a gold like crown on top. It also held a large rose bush like a sword. However, the roses were much too red. Almost crimson.

Riddle himself was dressed in some sort of dress as well with the same color scheme. His already pale skin now became sickly pale with a black heart design over one eye. Ink dripping all around him.

Everyone seemed to back away in fear as Riddle began to spew out uncontrollable giggles. "Heh heh heh... AH HA HA HA!
You are fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world. In my world, I am the law. I am order made manifest! The only response I will accept from you is "Yes, Housewarden Riddle." All who defy me will lose their heads! Ah ha ha ha ha!" He laughed.

Crowley gasped and put a hand to his head, worried look taking over his face. "Dear me, what have I done? I've allowed a student to overblot in my presence!" He cried in distress. You and Grim glanced over at him. "Overblot? What does that mean?!" The cat questioned.

"Overblot is a dangerous condition that mages must avoid at all costs. At the moment, he is overcome by negative energy, and has lost control of his magic and emotions." Crowley explained. Grim blinked and looked over to you and everyone else around you. "Okay, sure... but what does that mean?" He asked blankly. Deuce also looked over in desperation. "Please explain!" He cried out to Trey and Cater.

Cater threw his hands up. "To put it in layman's terms, he's in evil berserker mode!" He yelled as Riddle continued to rage in the background, collaring poor students that weren't protected by Trey's magic and the cards surrounding you guys. The six of you began to close in on each other as time went by and Trey's magic slowly began to weaken. Crowley stood on the outside, probably twiddling his thumbs.

Trey's eyebrows furrowed in worry. "If he keeps releasing magical energy, we could be looking at a loss of life here - his included." He said. You gasped and looked back to Trey who was now just a few feet behind you. "We have to do something! Calm him down or at least sedate him somehow!" You yelled.

Crowley frowned. "The well-being of my students is my top priority. Therefore, I must evacuate them immediately. As for Mr. Rosehearts, we must restore his consciousness before his magical energy runs dry. For as bad as losing him would be, there are scenarios that are far worse... Listen well: I need all of you to seek help from the other housewardens and members of the faculty." He said. However, it seemed to fall upon deaf ears.

"Hiiiyah! Take that!" Ace yelled before casting a spell at Riddle. Deuce quickly followed his lead, pointing his own red pen at the overblot. "I summon thee, cauldron!" He yelled as a cauldron fell from the sky. Grim jumped back from the loud crashing noise of the cauldron and jumped onto your shoulder with a shout. "Myah?!" He cried.

Riddle turned to glare at the two freshmen. "What do you fools think you're doing?" He yelled before shooting out a magic spell causing the two boys to fall back. Cater gave his underlings a baffled look. "Um, hello?! 911? We've got an idiot-emergency!" He shouted while waving a hand in the air.

Grim looked over to the boys with a eyebrow raised. "You DID hear that part about how reeeal bad things are happenin' with him, right?!" He shouted to them. Deuce glanced back, still in a fighting position. "That's why we need to stop him now! I don't want that on my conscience!" He stated. Ace rolled up his sleeves. "And I'm not givin' up till I hear him say "I was wrong and I'm sorry."

Trey sighed before looking back up with a determined look. "All right, let's do this. I can overwrite his magic for a little longer.
In the meantime, do what you can! Headmage, please evacuate the other students!" He yelled to the actual adult. Crowley's eyes widened. "Wait! This is dangerous!" Cater seemed to have the same perspective. "Are you S-R-S, Trey? You can't beat Riddle!" He stated.

Ace glared at the orange haired male. "So what, you're not even gonna fight unless you KNOW you can win?" He interrogated. Grim frowned from your shoulder. "He's right. That's weak." He commented. Deuce nodded. "This is the only way we can think of to snap him out of this!"

Trey sighed. "Yeah... I don't want to lose him. There're too many things I've left unsaid." The green haired male turned to you. "Y/N, go with Crowley and the other Heartslabyul students. I don't want you in the crossfires." He said sternly. You and Grim glanced at each other before you turned back to Trey. "I'm not leaving." You stated simply.

The vice-housewarden raised his eyebrows in shock. "But-"
"Riddle needs help. I'm not leaving until he's okay and back to normal. Plus, I have you guys and Grim. Riddle may be strong, but if we combine our powers, we might be able to beat him." You said as calmly as you could.

The male couldn't respond, still trying to wrap his head around your words. You've only known Riddle for a week, if not less. Yet, here you are, magicaless and more than willing to risk your life for his childhood friend.
You're just full of surprises, aren't you.

Cater let out an exaggerated groan. "Ugh, I do NOT like or subscribe to this, but fine!" He grunted before pulling out his own magic pen. Crowley frowned. "Ngh... I'll be back as soon as I've gotten the students to safety. Stand firm until then!" He called before turning back to the group of collared students and ushering them out of the decimated garden.

Riddle smirked and lightly tilted his head. "Such defiance, from every last one of you! I shall take all of your heads!" He taunted.

Trey readied his pen and looked back over to you guys. "Riddle's body can't take much more of this. We need to stop him before it's too late!" He yelled.

The group began to spit out spells, or in Grim's case, fire. Cater had split himself up into various versions of himself while Deuce began to litter the garden floor with large, shiny black cauldrons. Gradually Riddle became weaker, unable to latch onto a single opponent to fight.

"No, no, no, No!" Riddle cried out. Black globs of ink began to spread around him again, trying to fully cocoon him in. Your eyes widened in fear that Riddle would be swallowed whole. Looking at the large figure behind him, you turned towards Grim who was right next to you. "Grim, I need you to distract the monster with your fire, okay?" You called out over the noise.

Grim raised an eyebrow. "What will you do?" He questioned. "I'm going to get Riddle back." You said with certainty before throwing your NRC overcoat on the ground. Grim's eyes widened. "H-Huh?!" You shook your head, determination crossing over your features. "We don't have much time! Go!" You ordered.

The monster blinked before giving you an uncertain look and running off to your right. "Hey, heart-head! Over here!" Grim yelled before blasting a large gust of blue flames right into the figure's face. The thing gurgled and threw their arms up to protect themselves.

Now's your time!

Taking one final deep breath, you took off towards the swell of ink. There was only a small gape left, just enough for you to fit in. Just as the black cocoon closed in on itself, you jumped in to where it was holding Riddle.

"Y/N!" The boys cried out in fear.

No turning back now.

Geez, Bendy and the Ink Machine who?

That was like three chapters into one, I apologize.

Anyways, I should make something clear. I am 5'2 ft. Basically I'm short. So I'm writing this book on how I, a vertically challenged individual, sees the world.
Please tailor this story to how you see fit. I try to make Y/N seem the most diverse for you guys, however I still want her to have her own personality and character.

But anyways, working on the next chapter as you read and winter break's coming up so I'll be posting more.
That also means more memes.

Bye guys.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
822K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
508K 18.6K 30
In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World of swordsman and demons. Declaimer: I do...
5.4K 169 23
₎ ࣪˖ 𝐏𝐨𝐤é𝐦𝐨𝐧 ≀،͟، ›𖥻 ! ༺ 𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩(𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦) 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵...