The Exo Hunter reincarnated i...

بواسطة MK9Yamato

After dying by the hands of Uldren Sov, Cayde-6 find himself in a new body and on a new planet. How would our... المزيد

Cayde: So uh Reincarnation is real.
Cayde: I regret my decision.
Cayde: Finally something to shoot!
Cayde: Now thats a big Crow... ima kill it!
Cayde: Ok colonal time for school.
Cayde: Ima kick that bully right where it hurts... in the balls 😈
Cayde: Incident greeeaaat.
Cayde: A slight... problem.
Cayde: Im going in one big circle!
Cayde: I swear, trouble finds me everywhere!
Cayde: R&R are my favorite words to say.
Cayde: Can i have this Paladin thingy?
Cayde: Ok well this might be interesting.
Cayde: Dance and... love? Wait what?
Cayde: Happy Dawning (Christmas special)
Cayde: Man Weiss's sister is hot.
Cayde: My Baby.
Cayde: The Truth Revealed... Greeaat.
Cayde: The truth kinda hurts.
Cayde: Time for some alone tim-
Cayde: Let the fun... Commence!
Cayde: I guess Cinder did fall *wheeze*
Zavala: What is this... where am i?
Cayde: Zavala get out of my Fanfic!
Ikora: What is going on here?
Cayde: Next stop Haven.
Teams (R)WBY & (C)(N)PR Exotic weapons
Cayde: The start of Volume 4... yup
Cayde: How can this happen?!
Cayde: Coming for you Ghira!
Cayde: ITS ANIME WORLD!!!
Cayde: Its been awhile bird brain.
Zavala: Let me try.
Zavala: It seems they like me.
Cayde: Time to head home

Cayde: Lets Break some heads!

4.6K 95 25
بواسطة MK9Yamato

Mount Glemm

White fang1: Hey you hear that?

WF2: I don't know maybe it's just you farting!

WF1: Hey I have a bladder controller problem!

WF2: since when that has to do with bladder control?

Soon in the dark they see a red glow light come out of the shadows soon to be revealed as a vex goblin.

WF1: What's that a new Atlas robot?

WF2: I don't think so, it looks far too old to be one.

Then it open fire killing them both instantly, soon more vex came out now showing in the far distance another giant Vex portal has opened. A Vex invasion is imminent and not Salam or Ozpin could stop it but for Cayde... maybe.

Cayde's POV

Welp we've just finished watching team RWBY aka my new girlfriends including Pyrrha, "I know right." and are now walking around the festival looking for them to congratulate on their victory. Then when I see them all at a food stand all looking quite sad and upon hearing that Snow Whites's card has been declined my partner/ Girlfriend decided to help.

Blake: Noooo

Pyrrha: Maybe I could help.

Ruby: Pyrrha!!!

Yang: Awe you don't have to.

Blake: But she could!

Pyrrha: Well, I think you all earned it after that battle.

Me: Mind if we join you?

Yang: Sure thing Robo lover.

Me: Hehe I like that my little dragon.

Yang: *blush* Awe.

Ruby: Hey what about me!

Blake/Weiss: And Me!

Me: Ok ok I'll give you nicknames we later today promise but for now let's eat.

Everyone: Yeah!!!

Mini time skip

Ren: Are you sure it's wise to have eaten before a fight?

Me: Sucks for you guys I'm fine.

Nora: You and your perk on being a guardian.

Me: Heh jealous much?

Nora: Who wouldn't be jealous! You're powerful, immortal, and you have these abilities we could ever dreamed of!

Me: Well maybe one day if some a shard of the traveler somehow ends up here, you might be one of us.

Nora: Hmph.

Me: and Ren, if you're feeling sick be sure to aim it at the opposite team.

Nora: Oooo good plan Fearless leader.

Ren: That's just gross.

Me: Wrong it's strategy!

Pyrrha: Well we should be off.

Weiss: Cayde be sure not to kill them.

Me: No promises. Beside I'm still awesome.

Yang: Right you are.

Ruby: So you think you guys are ready?

Nora: Of course. We've got a world renowned fighter on our team, one's basically a ninja, I can bench five of me, we have a a hunter vanguard as well.

Me: Former hunter vanguard Nora, former.

Nora: I know but still we trained all year and our weapons are awesome! Glynda barely yells at us anymore and Cayde added a new element to our weapons.

Ruby: Wait you did?

Blake: What type of element?

Me: I was able to conjure up some void rounds for our team. Don't worry they are not as powerful as the original but they still pack a punch better than dust.

Pyrrha: Don't worry my darling Cayde won't kill anyone... I hope. But still we should look forward to this, Cayde has a plan to easily take out the enemy team.

Yang: Oooo what is it?

Me: Sorry little dragon but a magician never reveals his secrets.

Port (intercom): Team JNPR please report to the battle grounds immediately.

Oobleck (intercom): Yes, like they instructed to, several minutes ago!

Me: Well that's our signal. Wish us luck little light.

Ruby: Hey is that my new nickname?

Me: Maybe.

Ruby: *blush* Ok.

Arena

Me: Ok is everyone ready?

Pyrrha: We sure are.

Me: Sweet now let's give them a show.

Today is they day where we show the world what my new fireteam can do. Because we are guardians. Oh great now I sound like Zavala. Anyway we enter they arena but I made a slight adjustment to the environment which i so happily added.

Port (intercom): Team JNPR of Beacon versus team BRNZ of Shade!

Now all I have to do is what and see the look on there faces on what arena I choose of us. For team BRNZ it chose a forest, oooo my field and now for my other advantage. As it's stop it shows my lovely field.

The Prison of Elders welcomes you. Then our side changes to the prison where I had my last fun.

Nora: Um what's this?

Me: My surprise.

Ren: Wait isn't this-

Pyrrha: Where you died?

Me: Yes but still with me we are destined to win and besides the woods is also my advantage.

Pyrrha: I hope you're right.

Me: Babe I'm always right.

Port (intercom): Three.two.one. Begin!

End POV

As both teams ran at each other having Cayde pulling a right hook to the leader, Brawnz Ni in the face. Then the rest was history.

(Gotten lazy but half of it is what happened)

As Cayde spotted the sniper he told his team for form up in him which they all did. Soon Cayde pulled out a small device as he slams it to the ground.

Cayde: Ninja vanish! *pooof*

Now the Entire team JNPR has vanished right before their very eyes.

Port (intercom): Oh my, it looks like Mr.Arc just pulled one of his gadgets out of his pocket.

Oobleck (intercom): How will team BRNZ find them?

They looked around trying to find them but to no avail. Then Nora appeared out of nowhere and hit Roy Stallion on the stomach making a ring out. Then came out Ren who launched a fury of slashes onto Nolan Porfirio causing his aura to deplete immediately making him out for the count. Then Pyrrha who launched a fury of slashes and stabs onto the leader which also cause his aura to deplete. And finally May Zedong who's on the tree seeing a good shot at them but unknown to her Cayde was right next to her.

Cayde: Hey what you doing?

May: Huh?

*Thwack*

And then May fell onto the ground now unconscious rendering that team JNPR are victorious.

Cayde: Now that was awesome!

Time skip

Ruby: That was awesome!

Blake: Nice gadget you got there.

Cayde: Thanks Kit Kat, it's one of my subclass abilities I have in stalled.

Blake: *blush* 'He called me Kit Kat.'

Cayde: Well if you all need me I'll be in the warehouse still working on the damn ship.

Nora: I'll help!

Pyrrha: Me too.

Ren: Same.

Ruby: See you later!

Today was a good day for Cayde now having the rest of the day off now working on his ship along with his team to help him.

To be continued

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.5K 112 7
What if a certain mercenary or a bounty hunter was revived and brought back to remnant filled with desire for revenge. Let's go ahead and witness the...
7K 134 14
What happens if the greatest thief to ever walk the earth is reincarnated in the body of one of Remnant's future greatest heroines?
155K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
3.1K 36 10
After discovering a very faint but traceable signal in the far reaches of Space, a lone Hunter -One Cayde personally trained himself- is sent out to...