๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

Mine to destroy

1K 83 97
By Idontknowthewhole

Some soul suffer
Silently

"Do vote and comment please "

---------
Author pov

Jungkook look at his right side where y/n is still sleeping like dead, it's 10 am already, jungkook has taken bath and now he is waiting for y/n to wake up.

He is just enjoying how she look with her cheeks pressed to pillow , lips parted a little, her face is very peaceful like nothing can change her state right now.

Jungkook smile and held a strand of her hair , glide it slowly, he don't want to wake her up but also want to wake her up. He kissed her forehead making her groan a little and shift to another side.

"Love" he called softly with his hand pinching her cheeks not so harsh but enough to make her feel pain.

She stir again and hug jungkook close to her. Now he left with no choice but just to wake her up by his method.

He kissed her cheeks and check her reaction but y/n didn't showed any...

He kissed her nose making her nose scrunch a little, he smiled liking her response.

He removed himself from her grip and start attacking her neck, kissing it softly, giving her butterfly kisses.

He kissed her lips harshly biting on it. Y/n opened her eyes, and pushed Jungkook very hard that he landed on ground with thug.

"What the hell you were doing?" Y/n growl still in half sleep, Jungkook groan and bring his body up , scoff at y/n.

"Oh I did nothing, you just fucked me last night " jungkook said with shurg and stand up reached toward bed again, y/n who have her eyes popped out , she looked at her clothes which are Changed, 'who the hell changed her clothes ' she thinks internally.

"Umm it more like ,I fucked you last night " jungkook correct his mistake with a cheeky grin and look at y/n ,who get a shock after getting up from sleep with a damm headache.

"you are kidding right?" Y/n asked with a awkward laugh and try to feel any pain on her body but there wasn't any, the pain was only in her head.

Jungkook start laughing making y/n understand he was kidding. She get up and throw a pillow at jungkook which hit him" I just saw what is down there while changing your clothes" he said between his laugh and his eyes checking her out.

Y/n get up and start chasing jungkook who is running toward door but when y/n get close to him with pillow in her hand,he run toward bed again dodging her attempt to hit him.

They both end up in bed laughing, jungkook hugging y/n from side while y/n smacking his head " fucker" she cursed.

Jungkook hold y/n hand in mid way suddenly "this is how you treat a person who brings your drunk ass home, miss rude" he wishper close to y/n ear making her gulp and push jungkook's chest.

"Whatever " she said rolling her eyes and try to free her wrist but jungkook gave sudden jerk to her body making her land on his chest , he attached their lips in passionate kiss.

Making her forget that she was angry at him few moments ago, she kissed back with closed eyes, he smirk happy with her response.

"I just changed your clothes and didn't seen anything even though I wanted very badly" he said after breaking the kiss making y/n punch his chest a little" pervert " she mumble and jungkook chuckle

He stand up and walk toward door " freshen up fast , I made hangover soup and yeah do brush , your morning breath sucks" he said and closed the door fastly

"Ahhh , watch your mouth coconut head" she yell and hear a laughter in return. She headed toward bathroom shaking her head.

-----

Y/n came downstairs with her phone in her hand and humming some random song.

She switch on her phone , her eyes pop out of her circuit after seeing 1200 notification.

"Did I posted my nudes last night?" She thinks internally and click on app.

"These kind of people make me feel single*blow my nose*"

There were alot of comments and likes from her college friends which bring smile to her face .

"you clicked the picture? " She asked jungkook who was seated on dinning table .

"No , you made one of the bodyguard click it" he replied with shurg and continues with his breakfast.

"Tell me I didn't do something embarrassing last night " she said and sat down , jungkook laughed in acknowledge getting flashback of yesterday" not at all" He said making her narrow her eyes.

"Don't laugh okay , it's your bestfriend fault. What is his problem exactly? " She accused jimin for her behavior last night making jungkook serious suddenly.

"You don't know him that's why you are saying like that " jungkook because defensive suddenly making y/n to eye him curiously.

"Spill the tea then" she said bringing spoon filled soup in front of her mouth .

"His mother, cheated on his father not once but many time" jungkook said and y/n nodded her head

"Jimin hyung was crying, begging to his mother but she left a 10 year old boy behind , his dad also neglect him" jungkook said with dissopointed voice .

"We became friends in high school, he used to very shy and naive kid but he was class president, very good on study" jungkook said and y/n clear her throat, whenever someone say study she get uncomfortable automatically.

"We were inseparable but then this girl jiyeon came in his life , he was first one who get in a relationship. We were happy for him " jungkook told y/n

" But we didn't know that she was abusive toward hyung,She used to bully him , taking advantage of his state, manipulate hyung everytime he want to break up" jungkook said clenched jaw remembering those days felling anger filling him

"But everything have end , her sins also ,we saved hyung and now look at him , he is happy " jungkook paused

"The first women who leave a remarkable image on as is our mother, he didn't get that image and then jiyeon also ruin little bit respect he have for women" jungkook said shaking his head.

"Hyung also maintains his distance from hylin , so you can understand his dislike toward you is not specific " jungkook finished with a small smile, y/n smile too.

"Got it, I'll try not to provoke him anymore " she said in understanding making jungkook chuckle "he is most caring person once you get on his good books" jungkook said proudly making y/n smile as they continue with their breakfast.

-------
Somewhere in Seoul

"So shall we start?" The person ask looking at photo frame of y/n smirking at her smiling face, how badly the person want to remove that smile from y/n's face.

" Mun Minyoung " said the person and pick up the bundle of paper squealing in happiness like a mad man.

"Yoongi is out of picture, Minyoung you are the next and then will be our sweet Jeon Jungkook " the person said in sarcasm smirking in victory , holding bundle of papers in one hand while y/n's picture in another.

"Y/n, y/n... you are mine, mine to destroy and I will, just like you destroyed me" said the person with gritted teeth and smash y/n photo frame at wall harshly, making it broken into pieces.

-------

Few days later

Jungkook just came from office , it's 8:30pm already, he sigh and walk inside the house but to his surprise y/n is not waiting for him.

"Love" he called but no response which make him confuse so he walk toward their bedroom, he know he make her mad but where she can be?

No voice is coming from inside, he open the room but there wasn't anyone "y/n" he called again , still didn't get any reply.

He decided to call because y/n left for home like 2 hours before him, she should be here.

Bell rings and voice came from y/n's phone which is placed on bed carelessly. It means she did came home but where is she now?

He know y/n is not baby but still he is getting worried.

He changes his clothes fastly and walk downstairs , ask the gaurd outside if they seen where y/n is but none of them seen y/n.

They said miss mun was home the whole time and didn't left anywhere.

" don't leave a single corner, find in whole house right now" jungkook said as he started walking inside .

He know how y/n sleep like dead so he searched all places where she can sleep but she is nowhere to found.

he walk toward terrace with a bodyguard following him only to find-

------

A/n- sorry for this but I have to cause I'm evil *patting myself *

So what do you think what happened to y/n?

Jimin's ex do you wanna kill her?

Say any word in Korean word mine is " Sarangae " one of the Korean word which I know lol

-----

You get nothing from destroying someone
If you want to do something make them respect you,
That will be your best
Revenge

To be continue.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 28.3K 43
โ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game โž Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
29.6K 884 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
29.6K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
5.9K 219 24
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...