This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81

Extra 1

1.5K 51 10
By LiannQ

Chapter 82

    He has been pregnant for three months, and it may be because he is a male omega that he is not very pregnant, but the doctor said that the main reason is that the nutrition has not kept up, and the level of omega hormones has dropped a bit, so he needs to drink more and eat more milk products.

    After the birth checkup this time, his alpha Luo Qingye started to worry.

    Because it was the first time to be a father, Luo Qingye was especially nervous. During the day, he would come over to stare at him for lunch after class at school, and stare at him in the office all the time when he had no classes or went to the laboratory in the afternoon.

    This is actually not without reason.

    The cause was that he secretly poured out the milk.

    Koko still delivered milk to his boss Chu Yiqiao at 9:30 in the morning. It changed from delivering coffee or tea to milk, although it sounds cute to let his boss drink milk.

    Knock, kowtow—

    "President Chu, it's me."

    Chu Yiqiao flipped through this week's report, and didn't look up when he heard Koko's voice from outside the door: "Well, come in."

    Koko held the warm milk in his hand : "President Chu, your milk is here~"

    Chu Yiqiao stopped turning over the document, he raised his eyes slightly, and saw the glass of milk in Koko's hand under the glasses full of resistance:

    "Put it down."

    Koko Not knowing what her boss was thinking, she put down the milk: "Mr. Chu, remember to drink it while it's hot, I want to go out."

    "Yes." Chu Yiqiao continued to flip through the documents, with a serious expression and a very busy look.

    He didn't raise his head until the office door was closed, quickly put down the document, picked up the glass of milk with disgust, smelled the milky aroma, picked it up as if it was something invisible, and walked to the lounge.

    God, he really can't stand the taste of milk.

    Little did he know that the moment he walked into the lounge, the office door was pushed open quietly.

    He was carrying the milk and was about to go into the bathroom to pour it out, but stopped at the door of the bathroom. Maybe he was a little guilty, after all, he had been drinking secretly for several days, and every time Luo Qingye asked him if he drank it obediently, he would always say yes, so what if his hormone level is found to be unqualified in the next obstetric examination? ?

    Maybe I have to give him more milk, wouldn't that be more painful?

    Reluctantly, he lowered his head and took a sip.

    "Hmm..." Just after taking a sip, he felt that the taste was unacceptable: "It's terrible, it's better to drink Ono's." It's better

    to pour it out, why force yourself like this, it's unnecessary.

    Just as he was about to step into the bathroom, a voice suddenly came from behind him.

    "So you pour out the milk like this every day?"

    His back stiffened, and he turned his head slowly, only to see Luo Qingye leaning against the door with his arms folded and looking at him with a half-smile. Kind of don't know how to solve it.

    Maybe it was his pride at work, so he pretended to be calm: "Oh, I don't want to drink."

    "How dare you?" When Luo Qingye heard Chu Yiqiao's upright attitude, his heart suddenly burned, and he stretched out his hand to close the lounge door With a "click" lock, the long legs walked towards him.

    Chu Yiqiao felt a sense of crisis and immediately closed the bathroom door.

    Luo Qingye closed the door with a big hand and blocked it forcefully.

    The door banged against the wall with a loud bang.

    Chu Yiqiao was startled by Luo Qingye, his hands shook, and more than half of the milk he was holding accidentally spilled on the ground, and even splashed on Luo Qingye's shoes and trousers.

    He looked at Luo Qingye in astonishment, as if he couldn't believe it because a glass of milk was so cruel to him.

    With a cold expression, he put the milk on the sink with a "snap", very confident.

    Luo Qingye blocked the door of the bathroom with one hand, and pressed the door with the other. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao was frightened and wanted to restrain himself a little, it turned out that he just had sex with him, and his expression became serious in an instant.

    So that's why the omega hormone levels in the two tests were very low. He thought that his pheromones were too strong and slightly affected the omega during pregnancy. If he didn't find out today, this man might not realize the seriousness.

    He suppressed his anger and looked at Chu Yiqiao: "Chu Yiqiao, is this how you pour out the milk every day?"

    Seeing that Luo Qingye was about to get angry, Chu Yiqiao suddenly realized that his attitude towards pouring milk was still so bad It's not that he's a bit too stiff, he didn't look into Luo Qingye's eyes, and adjusted his glasses with guilt:

    "I...not often." She

    said very confidently.

    "That's it." Luo Qingye put down his hands and walked towards Chu Yiqiao.

    Seeing that he was coming over, Chu Yiqiao quickly raised his hand: "I'll drink! I'll drink now! Don't be angry!" But Luo Qingye still didn't stop, he was anxious: "Don't come here!"

    "You are still angry with me ?” Luo Qingye took Chu Yiqiao's hand, grabbed his waist with both hands, and hugged him to the sink. He squeezed into Chu Yiqiao forcefully, put his hands behind Chu Yiqiao, and pressed his elbows. Hold your thighs so you don't move.

    Chu Yiqiao was caught off guard by being carried onto the sink, and met Luo Qingye's eyes in a daze. His ink-like pupils seemed to be brewing something, and he knew that Luo Qingye was very angry:

    "...I'm not angry at all."

    " Dare to be justified?" Luo Qingye raised his hand to hook Chu Yiqiao's glasses, and put them aside. This man's degree of myopia is actually not very high, but when he can't see people clearly, his eyes will be slightly hazy and dazed. It's very beautiful, and looking at it like this can make him less angry and frightening.

    Chu Yiqiao was caught off guard by taking off his glasses, and his vision became slightly blurred, so he couldn't see clearly Luo Qingye's angry appearance. As if by luck, he lowered his head and rubbed Luo Qingye with the tip of his nose.

    "Don't be angry, I didn't stop drinking on purpose." The

    omega's coquettish and coquettish voice has been tried and tested for Luo Qingye, but he should be serious in front of principles, and he should be criticized and educated.

    Luo Qingye raised his hand to block Chu Yiqiao's coquettish post: "You just don't want to drink on purpose."

    Chu Yiqiao had an innocent expression: "No."

    These beautiful light brown eyes were rippling with moisture and innocent. Luo Qingye He turned his face away and laughed out loud, he was amused.

    Seeing Luo Qingye smile, Chu Yiqiao thought he could escape the catastrophe: "I drink it every time, really, I just think today's taste is not good, I really didn't want to drink it on purpose." The

    voice just fell on his nose Luo Qingye pinched it hard, and he cried out in pain.

    "Chu Yiqiao, don't think it's useful to be coquettish to me. Milk must be drunk, and there's no way to get away with being cute." Luo Qingye took the milk that was only half a cup left: "Drink it."

    Chu Yiqiao saw it Luo Qingye handed the milk to him and hid back in disgust.

    Luo Qingye saw the man hide his eyes and hugged his waist quickly, his eyes were stained with sullenness: "The back of you is empty, if you fall down, it will hurt you to death, sit down!"

    "Husband, did you take explosives?" Chu Yiqiao felt that his eardrums were about to be broken by Luo Qingye's roar: "You can't be so angry."

    Luo Qingye never felt that Chu Yiqiao had this problem. It wasn't that he was pregnant, but he didn't know that some people were so resistant to drinking milk. Although he didn't like it, he wouldn't be so resistant. Chu Yiqiao just wouldn't eat anything he didn't like.

    But milk must be drunk.

    I am also angry, and now I can only coax patiently.

    If you don't eat soft and hard, you can only eat hard.

    "Wife, you must drink milk. This is not negotiable. Last time, the obstetrician said that milk can increase your omega hormone level. If your hormone level drops, you will feel uncomfortable. It will be the same as before. Do you still feel uncomfortable?" Luo Qingye rubbed the back of Chu Yiqiao's hand with his hand.

    Chu Yiqiao lowered his head and touched the back of Luo Qingye's hand with his fingers: "Isn't there you? I don't have to drink milk, I don't like the taste."

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao with lowered eyebrows as if drinking Milk looked aggrieved, but he was very useful in this way, and laughed helplessly, his eyes were full of doting: "Really."

    Chu Yiqiao's eyes lit up when he heard Luo Qingye's voice: "So Can I not drink it? There should be other substitutes to drink, right? You don’t have to drink milk, I don’t like the taste.”

    “Of course there are other substitutes.”

    “What?”

    “Mine.” Luo Qingye picked Eyebrow whispered with mouth shape.

    Chu Yiqiao moved forward, holding Luo Qingye's cheeks in both hands and approaching him: "Then I'll drink yours."

    "You can't just drink mine." Luo Qingye took the milk on the side and lowered his head to drink it. Yiqiao didn't react and kissed her.

    "Oh!" Chu Yiqiao frowned and tried to resist.

    But Luo Qingye could only forcefully get in.

    "Cough cough cough—"

    Luo Qingye let go of Chu Yiqiao.

    "Luo Qingye!!"

    Chu Yiqiao turned his face away from coughing and flushed. He glared at Luo Qingye angrily, but he didn't know how reminiscent his appearance was at this time.

    Luo Qingye supported Chu Yiqiao, watching his beautiful blush stained his cheeks, his moist eyes were blushing, and his lips were still stained with milk and stains. It is now.

    He wiped Chu Yiqiao's wet lips with his fingertips: "If you don't drink obediently, I will feed you a mouthful. You can choose whether you want to drink by yourself or I will feed you." Chu Yiqiao smiled next to his ear: "My husband has plenty of time to accompany you." A

    deep, hoarse and playful voice rang beside his ear, and Chu Yiqiao felt his back go soft.

    Thinking of Luo Qingye's forcing him to drink like this just now, he felt a little wronged, didn't he just don't want to drink milk, why did he suffer such...wrongedness?

    Bowing his head against Luo Qingye's shoulder, he remained silent and did not speak any more.

    Luo Qingye seemed to notice that Chu Yiqiao was depressed, and considering that this was a pregnant woman, he wondered if he had played off, so he raised his hand and rubbed the back of Chu Yiqiao's head: "Okay, I won't mess with you anymore, as long as I won't do this after you drink it obediently." But

    Chu Yiqiao in his arms still didn't speak.

    Luo Qingye was a little distressed, how should I coax you, Chu Yiqiao is much more difficult to coax now than before, especially after pregnancy: "I won't hate you anymore, as long as you drink the milk obediently, I will promise you one thing, Okay?"

    "Really? Then you promise me one thing first." Chu Yiqiao looked up at Luo Qingye.

    "Really, when have I lied to you?" Luo Qingye stroked Chu Yiqiao's flushed cheeks with his fingers, and smiled indulgently: "Tell me, what do you want me to promise you?" A

    sly look appeared in Chu Yiqiao's eyes "I don't want to drink milk."

    Luo Qingye paused with his fingertips, looked at Chu Yiqiao with a half-smile, and pinched instead of rubbing: "Are you kidding me?"

    "You promised me, you can't go back on it." Chu Yiqiao tapped Luo Qingye's chest with his hand, with a smile on his face: "If you are a man, you will do what you say."

    Luo Qingye knew that he was defeated by Chu Yiqiao Will let it go: "Then you will do what you say?"

    Chu Yiqiao thought he didn't say anything: "Of course."

    Luo Qingye smiled: "Then drink mine."

    Education still needs education, otherwise How can you be obedient?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
72.4K 3K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...