This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Extra 1

81

1.4K 42 4
By LiannQ

Chapter 81: The Sweetest Tonight 81

    This is the first time he has put on a white suit.

    Pure white, clean, holy, just like the love between them.

    Accidents come, romance unfolds, and finally comes to fruition.

    Today is also his birthday.

    But from today onwards, he will no longer be afraid of celebrating his birthday, nor will he be afraid of being sad when he thinks of his mother, because today will become a meaningful anniversary.

    As the mother wrote in the letter to him:

    ——Son, I will definitely be gone when you get this letter. If possible, Mom hopes that you can use this "White Queen" to fulfill one of Mom's wishes, and fulfill Mom's wish to go to the golden/color hall again.

    ——Also, my mother used to be a confused girl who fell in love with a very domineering uncle. Later I learned that he had a child, and I thought I was the unlucky third party. Later, when something happened at home, I could only ask him for help, but I couldn’t swallow the grievance of being cheated, so I approached the uncle’s son to get help. You may think that Jiang Mianhuai is your father, but he is a father who took advantage of you. In fact, your real father is that unsmiling grandpa. This is a wrong example from your mother. Don't learn from your mother, but be wary of alpha's possessiveness and learn to protect yourself.

    ——But not all alphas are like this, my baby Qiaoqiao will definitely meet the best alpha in the world, will love you, love you, protect you, and won't let you suffer a little bit.

    ——What Mom wants to say is that your birth is the greatest meaning in my life. Don’t blame Mom for being a mother for the first time. It is my regret not being able to accompany you to the end. Don't blame anyone, I hope you will always be happy, shining bridge of light, your appearance is given to look forward to.

    When everything is clear, he has already let go, so he will forget the past with the blessing left by his mother and start a new life.

    "Mr. Chu, this is the first time I've seen you in a white suit. It's really good-looking." Koko behind him was arranging the suit for his boss, looking up at Chu Yiqiao in the full-length mirror, not like his usual silver suit. The gray is cold and indifferent, not easy to get close to. This white body seems to gather thousands of tenderness, which is so beautiful that it makes people's heartbeat.

    Back then, Chu Yiqiao, who was as cold as a copper wall and iron wall, melted when he met Luo Qingye, who was like a flame.

    As he spoke, the bridge of his nose couldn't help but feel sour.

    Chu Yiqiao tidied up his cuffs, raised his eyes inadvertently and found that Koko was crying, and he turned sideways: "What's wrong?"

    "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooget "Koko looked at Chu Yiqiao with tears in her eyes. She looked at the energetic President Chu in front of her, and then recalled the days when she didn't meet Luo Qingye. This Omega was like an iron wall, without the slightest tenderness, but full of brokenness. .

    But now it's different, her boss Chu finally found that destined alpha, an alpha with a matching degree of 120, a very good alpha.

    It was she who watched the AO couple walk step by step, from ambiguity to intimacy, from two-way redemption to two-way rush, watching them move from love to ideal, and watching their every step towards ideal left a deep impression on each other traces, and even leave deep traces in society.

    They have suffered serious injuries, but they have never given up on it. They have achieved each other, and they are the ones who kiss this world with passion.

    "Mr. Chu, I'm very happy that you can get married." Koko smiled through tears, and now that she is a mother, she can truly experience the power of love: "It's so wonderful."

    Chu Yiqiao saw Koko crying like this, He seemed to be able to understand why koko was crying. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to koko, smiling softly: "You too, I am also very happy that you can find your happiness. I have worked hard for you all these years. I will wait for your wedding. I must give you a big gift."

    This secretary has been with him since graduation, and he knows how many times Koko has been frightened and threatened by Jiang Mianhuai, and has even experienced riots in the group. Although this girl was a little gossipy and overly lively, she was extremely careful. If it wasn't for the secretary's share of Jiang Mianhuai's key criminal evidence, there might not be any.

    He is not surprised to be with Yuan Nian now.

    After all, these two people got along day and night, and they also experienced the previous bad things with him. They dealt with trivial matters and helped him a lot. Many things in it have exceeded the scope of work, but these two people have never left him.

    When koko heard that his boss was going to give him a big gift, he quickly took the handkerchief and wiped away his tears, and looked at Chu Yiqiao expectantly: "What kind of gift is it?"

    "What you want most." Chu Yiqiao saw koko's face With an expectant look, he tidied up his cuffs and smiled.

    He is also looking forward to it now, looking forward to how handsome his groom will be.

    After tidying up his suit, he looked up at himself in the full-length mirror, the corners of his lips slightly raised.

    .

    The other side.

    The full-length mirror reflected the appearance of the Doraemon doll costume, and only heard the voice from inside the doll costume: "Brother Yuan, if I come on stage in this outfit, my wife will definitely remember this wedding forever!"

    Yuan Nian behind him He clasped his hands in front of him and showed a professional smile: "...Mr. Luo, are you sure?"

    He sacrificed his maternity leave with his wife just to watch the groom do this?

    "I'm sure." Doraemon took off the doll's headgear, sweat dripped from Luo Qingye's forehead, he looked at himself in the mirror with firm eyes: "My wife will understand."

    This is also the love between them secret.

    Before he was wearing Doraemon to escape, his Omega was wearing a suit and holding a balloon and said a word to him, and he still can't forget that sentence.

    ——Doraemon, I miss him very much, do you think he will see me when I tie a balloon and stand here?

    Then this time it was his turn to stand behind Chu Yiqiao and appear among the crowd to speak to him.

    Although Yuan Nian was a little puzzled by the sudden plot, he still obeyed the arrangement.

    "Big Daddy!!"

    At this moment, looking left and right, he came out crookedly from the side, and saw that the two brothers also put on Doraemon costumes, and the staff lady was leading them both.

    Yuan Nian was a little surprised. Did these two children even wear doll costumes? This is the surprise part.

    "Big Daddy, my belly is so big!" Zuo Gu patted his Doraemon belly, his big eyes were full of curiosity: "What is there, why is it so big?"

    You Pan pouted and looked He looked a little unhappy: "Daddy, I don't want to wear it, it's so heavy."

    "Luo Panzhi, did we agree to surprise Dad? You don't want to surprise Dad now?" Luo Qingye was wearing a doll costume. Unable to bend down, he could only lower his head and talk to this delicate son.

    You Pan glanced at Big Daddy's expression, silently looked away again, and muttered in a low voice: "It's just so heavy.

    " The milky voice said softly: "Then you must not know. Dad had such a big stomach at the time, and it contained me and you. Look at how old you are, how old I am, and how big we are. Dad didn't say anything serious about it." Right ."

    You Pan looked at Zuo Gu dubiously: "How do you know that Dad didn't say it was serious?"

    Zuo Gu blinked his eyes as if he was thinking about how to answer this, and then his eyes lit up, as if thinking of something: "I'm here with Dad. I heard it in my stomach!"

    "Really?" You Pan was a little convinced.

    "Really, brother won't lie to you." Zuo Gu smiled, and the dimples on the corners of his lips were faintly visible: "Daddy said that Daddy likes Doraemon, and he wants to give Daddy a big surprise to make Daddy happy! Today is Daddy's Birthday!"

    Luo Qingye looked at Zuo Gu dotingly, the elder son just didn't hurt in vain, he was smart and obedient: "Come here, Zuo Gu, daddy kisses you."

    Zuo Gu opened his arms towards Luo Qingye in a desperate way: "I want to hug."

    "Me and me!" You Pan hopped with a puffy face, like a Doraemon puffer fish.

    Luo Qingye looked at You Pan helplessly, this guy is really squeamish, if he breaks down into an omega, he can still survive as an alpha, if he breaks down into an alpha, he can still be so squeamish -

    not at all.

    Suddenly thought of myself.

    Then I realized that it wasn't that the family didn't enter the family. It might be because of the strong genes. Looking left, I looked like Chu Yiqiao, and looking right... quite like him.

    can do.

    It can also bend and stretch.

    It really might be an alpha.

    This wedding was not a big deal, and no one was even invited. Chu Yiqiao only invited the closest partners around him, that is, all the members of the research institute. As for Luo Qingye, he invited Jian Ze, who was the toughest, followed by a few good students from the university.

    He also invited Luo Qingwen's family for some reasons.

    Adding up is only three or four tables of people, but it is enough for them.

    Because this is their sense of ritual for each other, it is for themselves to see, not for other people to see.

    The wedding venue is in the same hall as the engagement day, and this hall has not been used since the day of the engagement, and it has been sealed for release. Nowadays, the word L&C is still everywhere in sight. On the building, the steps of the spiral staircase, the exquisite tablecloths, tableware, goblets on the dining table, and finally even the red carpet in the middle, there are looming silver-gray L&C.

    Everywhere is a testimony of their love.

    Every detail is extremely detailed but also extremely high-profile.

    As the master of ceremonies, Yuan Nian clearly kept every process of the wedding in mind. Today's wedding, he thought, might be the most difficult wedding he had ever presided over, all because of a certain groom's surprise.

    "Next, we invite Luo Qingye and Mr. Chu Yiqiao, the protagonists of today's wedding!" With

    a "click", the doors on both sides of the hall opened simultaneously.

    Wearing a white suit, Chu Yiqiao came out from the door on the left, but when he looked up to the door on the right, he found that there was no figure of Luo Qingye there, and he was stunned.

    Everyone at the table also looked suspicious, what's going on.

    "Isn't it? Luo Qingye himself was late for his marriage?" Jane, as the best man at a certain table, looked at this scene dumbfounded.

    Even Koko couldn't believe it: "No, Mr. Luo has already come, how could he—"

    "Mr. Chu Yiqiao, please go forward boldly." Yuan Nian continued with a smile.

    Chu Yiqiao glanced at Yuan Nian, as if he had noticed something, he stared at the gate directly opposite and walked over.

    "Mr. Chu Yiqiao, please stop here and turn to the big screen."

    Chu Yiqiao stopped at a position facing the big screen, only to see that the big screen suddenly lit up, and the photos of their engagement that year were frozen on it. In the album video, every photo scroll is the moment when they look at each other.

    Their gazes seem to be overflowing with joy beyond the photos.

    Immediately afterwards, Luo Qingye's voice came from the video.

    "My Omega is called Chu Yiqiao. He is a very powerful scientist and entrepreneur. I don't think there is any adjective in this world that can describe his excellence. Therefore, it is my honor for him to fall in love with me who has nothing. It is the luck of my life."

    Chu Yiqiao stared at the big screen in a daze.

    Luo Qingye's voice echoed in the hall, it was extremely gentle, even pious.

    "Everyone knows that he is an Omega who looks cold and unapproachable, but I think he left all his tenderness and romance to me. I am very happy that I can hide his tenderness and romance from you. It's a pity to see this side of him."

    Jian Ze: "..." Tonight was another night of violent attacks, and she subconsciously looked at the young man at the table next to her.

    Luo Qingwen inadvertently met Shang Jianze's gaze.

    The moment their eyes met, they separated immediately.

    Luo Qingye's voice continued to echo in the hall.

    "It was he who brought me home when I was 18 years old. Facing all the top-notch things, I made up my mind that even if this man didn't want me, I would stick to him to the end. I approached him step by step with the despicable selfishness of human nature. He, try to be obedient and not let him hate me."

    "Maybe this is my luck, Chu Yiqiao said, from the moment he saw me for the first time, he decided to put all his hopes on me And I am also determined to catch up with him and be an alpha worthy of him."

    "But God made a joke for us, saying that we only have a 5% fit, but he left us a window. When we opened the window, we were pleasantly surprised to find that our fit was as high as 120%. We are this The most compatible AO in the world, we will fall in the hottest love together."

    "We got engaged back then without a ring, I know, this is the romance you left me. You always love me, love me, so you care My feelings, you are waiting for me."

    "So I secretly went to a part-time job, trying to make money through my own efforts to buy a ring and put it on for you personally. I was discovered by you for the first time, and you caught me the second time, and even happened on that day It's a very dangerous thing. I didn't forget everything when facing life and death, what I thought was, I must appear in front of you well."

    "I love you so much, so why would I be willing to leave you?"

    Chu Yiqiao felt his back After being poked, he turned around slowly, his eyes turned red instantly.

    A Doraemon holding a balloon is standing behind him.

    I saw Doraemon took off the hood, it was Luo Qingye.

    "I was giving out balloons in this outfit the other day, and you spotted me in the crowd and you said 'you said I'm standing here with a balloon and my wife will find me', you know at that moment I was What are you thinking?" Luo Qingye's nose was covered with thin sweat from the suffocation, but he couldn't hide his handsomeness at the moment, and he smiled brightly:

    "At that moment, I wanted to propose to you."

    Chu Yiqiao watched Luo Qingye in front of him, his eyes gradually became moist. He admitted that he couldn't control his tear glands at this moment, and he might be very embarrassed, but when Luo Qingye took off the hood, he couldn't help it.

    Luo Qingye knelt on one knee, looking at Doraemon's chubby body, and handed the balloon in front of Chu Yiqiao.

    I saw a simple and atmospheric ring hanging under the long line of the balloon, glowing under the outline of the light, with the words L&C engraved on the inner wall.

    "Mr. Chu Yiqiao, are you willing to marry me?"

    Chu Yiqiao took a deep breath as if to ease his emotions. He stretched out his hand, looked down at Luo Qingye and smiled,

    "I am willing."

    Luo Qingye saw The moment Chu Yiqiao handed it over, he couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He restrained his hand from shaking, calmed himself down, and slowly put the ring with the balloon on Chu Yiqiao's ring finger.

    After putting it on, he immediately stood up and turned around: "Honey, help me take off this doll costume."

    Chu Yiqiao: "?"

    "I can't get my ring out of my pocket." The

    audience suddenly burst into laughter.

    Chu Yiqiao couldn't help laughing, so he could only help him take off the bulky Doraemon doll costume.

    After a few seconds of the episode, Luo Qingye took off the doll costume and revealed a white suit exactly like Chu Yiqiao's, then took out the ring from his pocket and handed it to Chu Yiqiao: "Quick, put it on for me, don't miss the auspicious time. "

    Romance is only three seconds.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and helped him put on the ring.

    The moment he put it on, his chin was lifted, and Luo Qingye's kiss swallowed his breath, urgent and hot.

    Before he could close his eyes in time, he bumped into Luo Qingye's eyes staring at him, as if falling into thousands of sparks, scalding like fire.

    At this moment, the applause from the audience was extremely warm.

    "Dad, happy birthday!!!"

    Suddenly the voice of looking left and right rang out in the hall, and the two brothers came out wearing little Doraemon costumes and holding many balloons in their hands.

    Perhaps because You Pan didn't pay attention, he accidentally fell on the carpet, and all the balloons in his hand flew up.

    "Oh~"

    Zuo Gu saw his younger brother fell and hurriedly tried to help him up, but all the balloons in his hand also flew away.

    The balloon is custom-made, and it will explode when it hits the sharp invisible fishing line near the ceiling, and the petals inside the balloon fall slowly like celestial maidens.

    The little interlude between the two brothers feels like a part of the romance, a surprise link to the sweet moment.

    At least the petals came in time.

    "Married." Chu Yiqiao raised his head and kissed Luo Qingye, his moist eyes reflected his appearance: "Thank you, I like it very much."

    "Are you still afraid of birthdays?"

    "Don't be afraid anymore."

    Luo Qingye hugged him tenderly into his arms, with his head pressed against Chu Yiqiao's side face, his eyes were completely red from an invisible angle.

    When he was in a mess back then, he swore that if Chu Yiqiao was willing to pull him up from the abyss, he would survive for him. Now that everything has come true, among the crowd of guests, they don't need to be concealed, and they can express their hot love for each other to the fullest.

    Warm chests touched each other, and joyful heartbeats collided.

    "Mr. Chu, it's been a long time, welcome to visit."

    "Mr. Luo, I look forward to it, and I will trouble you in the future."

——End of the text——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
460K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
7.8K 343 16
She hated him. More than anything. He hated her, too. The very thought of her was enough to send him into a raging fit. No one understood when or why...
561K 22.9K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...