This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

Por LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
Extra 1

78

859 31 2
Por LiannQ

Chapter 78

    "Get out." Luo Qingye pointed at the door, and looked at the woman in front of him indifferently: "Didn't you hear me, do you need me to repeat it?" The

    woman opened her mouth slightly, her thin lips trembling, tears in her eyes rolled, she As if being hit hard, Xiumei frowned: "...Qing Ye?"

    "Qing Ye! We are your parents, is this how you treat your parents! Why are you so... uneducated!" Liam said In the end, it was a bit difficult to speak, but he still gritted his teeth and said these words to Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye lowered his hands, he silently looked at the two people in front of him, biting the tip of his tongue, the pain caused ripples in his eyes, after a while, he turned his face away and laughed, he nodded and smiled:

    "You're right, I didn't Upbringing."

    Liam met Luo Qingye's eyes, and suddenly realized what he said, and he stretched out his hand: "Qingye, Dad didn't mean that, I just—"

    "Because I have parents and I don't have parents, so I don't have anyone to teach me ." Pass me." Luo Qingye smiled brightly, tightly clenched the hand holding the paper bag hanging by his side, his nails digging into the flesh: "Do you need me to tell you what I have experienced? It just so happened that there was a recording of the statement before, and it was complete. All in all, how I lived the first eighteen years is clearly in it. Seriously, if my wife hadn’t saved me, I might be dead by now, so what are you doing here? Do you want to beg him to return me to you? Eighteen years ago, Luo Qingye was a piece of rubbish, do you dare to want me like this?!"

    The voice of trying to bear it sounded in the ward, Chu Yiqiao regretted that he let Luo Qingye come to Switzerland too, if he didn't come, what would happen? None, and his little alpha will no longer look back and lose control frequently.

    "How many people were sold to me when I was young, and how many people were thrown to them like a ball. No one dared to take me. In the end, Chu Yiqiao kept me. After I saw him, I swore that even if he didn't like it I will also pester him, because..." Luo Qingye paused slightly: "I don't want to be thrown around again."

    "Qingye, it's my mother's fault, she didn't protect you well." The woman thought again I want to go to Laluo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye dodged directly. He walked to the hospital bed, stared at Chu Yiqiao, and turned his back to them: "This is the last time I tell you that I don't recognize you, and I don't want to blame you. The past is the past. I already have a new life, don't bother us anymore, please leave now."

    Chu Yiqiao noticed that Luo Qingye's eyes were red.

    At this time Yuan Nian just rushed over and saw so many people in the ward frowning: "What's the matter? Mr. Liam?

    " There is no need for us to contact the Star Group to see off the guests."

    Luo Qingye was stunned.

    "Mr. Chu, do you really not consider my conditions?" Liam put his arms around his wife's shoulders, he looked at his wife crying and asked again.

    Chu Yiqiao flicked the side of Luo Qingye's leg with his fingers: "Baby, step aside, I want to watch him talk."

    Luo Qingye's leg went numb for a while, and then obediently moved a step to the side.

    Chu Yiqiao glanced sideways, and went straight to Liam: "Liam, at first I thought you would be my like-minded partner, but now it seems that we don't agree with each other. I'm not a person who pays attention to interests. , and will not treat my lover as a business for the so-called data. Also, do you think I forced Luo Qingye? Then you really underestimated Luo Qingye. He is a high-quality alpha, extremely smart, tough and He is also brave, he used pheromones to cure my disease, we are the most compatible partners in the world, I don’t know if you have heard, the compatibility between us is 120%.”

    Liam heard the compatibility Visibly shocked at 120 percent.

    "I'm overwhelmed by his charm. I can't do without him, and it's impossible for him to leave me. We achieve each other, and there is no coercion that you suspect." Chu Yiqiao didn't have the slightest scruples. He said bluntly: "Luo Qingye is The successor of the Galaxy Group will be the successor of the Galaxy Research Institute, so Mr. Liam, if you want to continue to make a difference in the world's biological science community, then I suggest that you protect the joint efforts of everyone in your research institute. Data is not casual It can be exchanged with one's own self-interest, and anyone who cooperates with such a partner should be cautious." "Seeing off the guests."

    The bodyguards outside the door came in to chase them away, and Yuan Nian raised his hand to signal them to leave.

    Liam was silent for a while, and he took a deep look at Luo Qingye's back: "Qingye, Mom and Dad don't know you are still alive, we want you back so much, we want to make up for you, and it seems too late to bother you now. You live now If you are doing well, we can rest assured that if you need in the future—"

    "I will always be fine, I don't need you." Luo Qingye looked down at Chu Yiqiao, holding Chu Yiqiao's hand tightly to ease his pain Emotion: "It's the best thing for me if you don't show up, just pretend that I don't have my son, your only son is Luo Qingwen, treat him well." The

    woman was still crying, Liam kept coaxing, bodyguards and Yuan Nian took them out.

    It was completely quiet until the door of the ward was closed.

    This accident was like a bloody farce, falling from the sky in an attempt to disrupt their already beautiful life. It also made Luo Qingye annoyed why he still couldn't take care of himself, and his desire to help Chu Yiqiao became more and more intense.

    Stronger than ever.

    He thought that any alpha would want his Omega to be safe and happy, and it would be best if the alpha was in charge of making money to support the family, and the omega would be in charge of being beautiful. But his omega is different, it cannot be treated like this, because his omega is too strong, and he is not strong enough.

    "Where's the milk you bought for me?"

    Luo Qingye came back to his senses, he heard Chu Yiqiao talking to himself, and quickly raised the paper bag in his hand: "Here—"

    It stopped abruptly halfway through.

    Because he saw that the bottom of the lifted paper bag was soaked, and he could also see the spilled milk seeping out of the paper bag and dripping to the ground. His expression was not very good-looking immediately, he silently put down the paper bag, his brows and eyes drooping.

    "...It's falling down."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye with his head and shoulders lowered, his voice was muffled, it didn't look like an alpha with a strong aura just now, and now he was aggrieved in front of him like an alpha kid.

    He reached out and tapped the back of Luo Qingye's hand, and said with a smile: "Little friend, why did you feel wronged before I even started talking about you?"

    Luo Qingye's body suddenly froze when he heard the three words "little friend": "What, what? What are you calling me?"

    Ah! Why do you still call him that when he has grown up!

    "Aren't you my little friend?" Chu Yiqiao coaxed with a smile, "You're still my little darling."

    "Don't call me like that!" Luo Qingye's ears burst into red, and he sat on the bedside and stared at him. Chu Yiqiao seemed to be extremely dissatisfied with this address: "I am your husband now!"

    Seeing him sitting down, Chu Yiqiao stretched out his hands to pinch his red ears, and lightly twisted his fingertips, reflecting Luo Qingye's eyes Quite gentle: "Even if you are my husband, you are also my child, my dear, my baby, this does not prevent me from coaxing you, right my husband." The

    overly gentle tone was overly pampered, and Luo Qingye's eyes turned red : "Did they get you just now? I saw that you didn't feel well."

    "No, it's because they were too noisy, which gave me a headache." Chu Yiqiao saw Luo Qingye's red eyes: "Don't cry, cry for them It's not worth it, it's almost like you cry for me, tears should be reserved for the people who cherish and love you the most, for the most touching things, other people and bad things are not qualified to make you cry, do you hear?"

    Luo Qingye let it go Chu Yiqiao pinched his ears. Of course he knew that he couldn't cry, but he couldn't bear it when he saw Chu Yiqiao. This man was his tear duct, and he couldn't bear it as long as he coaxed him in this kind of thing.

    "understood."

    Chu Yiqiao said: "That's good."

    "Brother, you just said that you will terminate the cooperation with Gemini?" Luo Qingye pulled the soaked paper bag, and took out a good coffee while talking, the cup of milk is undrinkable up.

    "Well, liam wants to exchange your beta data for you, can I agree?" Chu Yiqiao said: "I asked Koko to negotiate with them to terminate the contract, and the compensation will be compensated. I don't lack this money, just take it as a lesson for me , Gemini has been blacklisted by me, and my international expert group does not need such a partner."

    Luo Qingye felt that Chu Yiqiao was really his god.

    "In the future, you also have to remember that all tempting conditions have hidden traps, take me as an example, you know?" Chu Yiqiao knew that Luo Qingye hadn't started business negotiations yet, and was just doing research work : "After you take over my work in the future, you will have to deal with all these, especially for transnational cooperation projects. Their purpose is not completely consistent with our existence. So in principle, we must remember that we should try our best to To maximize profits, our goal is the publication of research results and the attribution of rights, neither of which can be compromised."

    "There is another point that I was negligent this time. In the future, you have to remember that the place where the transnational cooperation agreement is signed must be in the In our country, just in case, if there is a dispute, the legal fact occurs on our territory, and the Huaxia Law, which is the basis for determination from the perspective of private international law, can be used as the quasi-basis after the dispute occurs. This time it is because of your matter If it is something else, it will be difficult for us to defend our rights, because it is not in the country."

    Luo Qingye listened carefully, staring at Chu Yiqiao: "Yeah."

    He missed Chu Yiqiao's suit and leather shoes.

    He was obsessed with the man's appearance at work, as if all the light was converging on Chu Yiqiao, and people couldn't take their eyes off him, so he was really reluctant to hide Chu Yiqiao at home.

    It should let people all over the world see how good Chu Yiqiao is and how good his Omega is.

    So what if you see it, no one else can get it.

    Because Chu Yiqiao is already his Omega.

    "Xiao Ye, if I let go and hand over all the business to you next year, can you do well?" Chu Yiqiao asked, in fact, he has already thought about it. The Yinhe Research Institute is the best opportunity for business and research at the same time, and the perfect combination of theory and practice.

    He also came here in the same way back then, so he believed that Luo Qingye, who was extremely smart, would definitely be able to do it.

    Luo Qingye was a little surprised: "Is it so fast? What about you?" Although he had thought in his heart that he could help Chu Yiqiao as soon as possible, he did not expect that Chu Yiqiao would let him go next year.

    "You can do well, I will stand behind you and watch you."

    Luo Qingye stared at Chu Yiqiao in a daze.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and said: "Because my alpha is the smartest in the world, I believe in you, come on."

    Luo Qingye thought to himself, if there is the most useful encouragement ranking list in this world, then this sentence can make people feel better. A sentence full of strength from his whole body, and a sentence of encouragement and affirmation from Chu Yiqiao are more useful than anything else.

    "Brother, if I win the main research and development force of the BO sex guide agent project, shall we get married?"

    Chu Yiqiao was stunned for a moment when he heard this sentence, and then remembered, yes, they are not married yet , just engaged, because Luo Qingye has not yet reached the legal age.

    He rolled his eyes: "Okay.

    "

    In the scorching summer, the sound of cicadas is wanton and noisy, completely calling out this warm and bright summer.

    The latest research and development progress of BO conduction agent is being carried out in the report hall of Galaxy Research Institute at this time, and the voice of the reporter is calm and determined.

    "When BO sex-conducting agent phase I was approved to enter human clinical trials, the team of Dr. Chu Yiqiao Yinhe Research Institute and Yinhe Group were the sponsors, and the team of Jingda Research Office was responsible for carrying out the clinical trials of sex-conducting agents. Throughout the clinical trial process What we adopted was to openly recruit volunteers from the BO crowd, and complete the recruitment plan of 2,000 people within one day."

    "The world's first BO sex guide agent human clinical data show that the sex guide agent is safe, well tolerated, and can quickly adapt to the BO population to induce immune responses. Among the 1,000 pairs of BO partners in the first batch of volunteers, their The fit increased from 10% to 72%, successfully reaching the AO crowd fit index.”

    On the podium, a young and handsome alpha in a white coat is giving a report. He is standing sideways in front of the big screen. The light from the screen outlines a sharp and handsome outline. line of sight.

    Everyone knows that this alpha is Luo Qingye, the main researcher who carried out the BO sex conduction agent clinical trial this time.

    It is also the alpha of Chu Yiqiao of the Milky Way Research Institute.

    But it's not just because of Chu Yiqiao's alpha that has attracted much attention.

    But at only 22 years old, he was able to join the clinical trial research of a new project in such a short period of time. He was also the first researcher to be a researcher and clinical trialist, and the youngest researcher so far, even younger than Chu Yiqiao back then. Be young.

    He was also the first to discover that Beta hormone cells can fuse with omega hormone cells during the research and development process. This discovery made the phase I research and development very smooth, and after the clinical trial effect was very good, the clinical research was promoted and became the fastest to enter the phase II trial. The world's first.

    "The BO sex guide became the world's first vaccine to enter phase II clinical research without everyone's efforts, and the injection of BO sex guide will be officially opened in the second half of the year. This implementation will greatly increase China's fertility rate and increase the number of Beta populations. social status, and reduce the birth pressure of the AO crowd."

    Chu Yiqiao stared at Luo Qingye on the stage from the audience, the figure of alpha was reflected in his smiling eyes, and his eyes were full of pride.

    In just one year, his alpha did it.

    "Dr. Chu, your little alpha is becoming more and more like you, with the same aura. This reminds me of you back then, who were so young and fearless." Professor Xu who was sitting by the side couldn't help but admiration.

    Chu Yiqiao smiled: "After all, it's my alpha, and not being stage fright is a basic requirement. I also have to thank you, teacher, for your training. We were all taught by you, and you are the one who made the most of the contribution."

    "When he was only eighteen years old, you handed him over to me, saying that he would be a seedling. At that time, I was dubious, until he was admitted to our Beijing University through the strong foundation plan, joined the research room of Peking University, and now joined Galaxy Research Institute, the discovery of the BO conduction agent is the most unexpected to me, he is serious, meticulous, and willing to endure hardships, and he is willing to endure hardships, which makes me feel very good." Professor Xu's eyes are full of appreciation.

    "His excellence is not due to talent, but because he knows how to cherish." Chu Yiqiao never left Luo Qingye's eyes from the beginning to the end, and he said with a smile: "He cherishes everything that is hard-won, cherishes every opportunity, every opportunity It never falls from the sky for no reason, it is always for those who are prepared, so his success is not accidental but inevitable."

    Professor Xu heard the admiration in Chu Yiqiao's tone: "You two have exactly the same personality, you are very stubborn in dealing with things, and you don't give up if you are not perfect. It is a perfect match."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and did not speak again, yes, so That's how they met.

    If it wasn't for his desperate gamble when he met Luo Qingye, and Luo Qingye's step-by-step approach when he met him, how could there be such a two-way rush today?

    So everything is predestined.

    The report meeting ended, and all the experts and researchers left one after another. Luo Qingye was packing up his things on the podium. Inadvertently, he found Chu Yiqiao sitting in the middle of the stage, and he was stunned.

    "...Why are you here? Have you been here all the time?"

    He had been preparing for this report for a long time, and he was also very nervous. He was relieved when he knew that Chu Yiqiao would not come, so he was also on stage just now. It can be regarded as an extraordinary performance, but now I suddenly saw that Chu Yiqiao had been there all the time, and immediately began to review his performance just now.

    I even looked down to see how I was dressed today, and found that I was wearing a white coat.

    I should have worn a suit when I was annoyed, it didn't look too handsome.

    Then he heard Chu Yiqiao laughing, raised his head, just in time for Chu Yiqiao's movements, and suddenly he felt his heart was full.

    There were only the two of them left in the lecture hall, and Chu Yiqiao was sitting in the middle, with his hands resting on the table and his chin, his eyes under the glasses were full of tenderness, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and his hand supporting his chin turned slightly , Thumbs up to himself.

    "You performed very well today, you spoke very well, you are so dazzling, so handsome, I can't even take my eyes off you."

    Chu Yiqiao put his thumb on his lips again, and raised his eyes with a smile:

    " Luo Qingye, I love you so much."

    Maybe this is the romance between them, the romance between two science and engineering AOs.

    What I want in my life, you and my ideal.

    ——I will relay your R&D ideal

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

176K 9.4K 50
*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be like everyone else. It makes you wonder why...
62.2K 3.7K 13
Live the moment Capture the moment Share the moment Highest Ranking is #492 in fanfiction
560K 22.9K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...
451K 16.7K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...