This Alpha Is Little And Sweet

By LiannQ

Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
Extra 1

76

869 33 5
By LiannQ

Chapter 76

    Chu Yiqiao knew that his alpha was easy to coax, and he also knew how to coax him. Sure enough, after an hour of coaxing, he was able to coax him well.

    It's just a bit useless.

    "Xiao Ye, I'm sweating."

    Luo Qingye was sitting by the bed and wiping Chu Yiqiao's hands with a wet towel, carefully wiping off all the sticky sticky hands. Then he heard Chu Yiqiao say this, he raised his head and met Chu Yiqiao's smiling eyes when he turned his face sideways, the water in the rippling eyes seemed to still carry the joke that teased him just now.

    I can only blame him for not being able to stop Chu Yiqiao's teasing.

    "Honey, do you know that it's a foul for you to look at me like this?"

    Chu Yiqiao hooked Luo Qingye's hand with his fingers: "I did it on purpose."

    Luo Qingye held down Chu Yiqiao's dishonest hand, only he knew this man All the enthusiasm shown in front of him after being with him, the enthusiasm of expressing love without any hesitation, filled all the vacant positions in him little by little, even the injuries all over his body.

    In front of other people, Chu Yiqiao is still the cold and noble President Chu who is hard to get close to.

    Chu Yiqiao fully satisfied his sense of security.

    This Omega will use actions and words to tell him all the time, I am yours, and I will only do this to you, only to you.

    "I want to take a bath." Chu Yiqiao said again.

    Luo Qingye shook his head: "No, you can't get up now, the doctor has said that you have to lie in bed for half a month, although it's not a serious fracture, but just in case you have to lie down, I'll take the heat The water will help you wipe your body."

    "Ah, wipe your body." Chu Yiqiao seemed to have heard the answer he wanted to hear, and smiled: "Okay."

    Looking at Chu Yiqiao's appearance, Luo Qingye suddenly understood this man Teasing him again, he shook his head helplessly, he lowered his head and smiled, the corners of his lips raised slightly: "Don't mess with me, I have to endure it for three months."

    "No one told you to endure it." Chu Yiqiao said He hooked his hands.

    The white and slender fingers dangled in front of his eyes, as if setting fire.

    Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's hand, then leaned over and bit Chu Yiqiao's lips in retaliation. After leaving, he looked at Chu Yiqiao with a half-smile and said, "You can continue teasing me, I will Remember. Don’t cry after three months, I won’t stop even if you cry, the more you cry, the more excited I become.”

    Chu Yiqiao seemed to think of something and wanted to withdraw his hand, but Luo Qingye grabbed him to death Dead, well, misstep.

    "By the way, did I ask you to bring the things in that bag?" The

    two of them got bored for a while and Chu Yiqiao suddenly remembered the business. Originally, the purpose of coming to Switzerland this time was to get back the mother's deposit in the Swiss bank. It's just that now he can't go to the bank in person, and the bank can only provide some identity information of himself and his mother to see if he can get it.

    "Here I am." Luo Qingye stood up and went to get his backpack: "It's all here, I carry it all the time."

    Chu Yiqiao smiled and said: "Well, in the afternoon, you go to the bank to see these Can I get the certificate? If I can’t, I’ll go there again when I can walk. Also, will your school allow you to take such a long vacation?”

    Although the matter has long since subsided, what exactly is hidden in his mother’s things is a mystery to him. It's not a very important thing to say, maybe there are things he doesn't want to know, just to avoid regrets.

    "Yes, I have already submitted a leave application to the hospital, and it has been approved. I also explained the situation to Professor Xu, and the rest of the written reports and reports have been changed to online. You don't have to worry about me, I can handle it."

    " Dad~~~"

    At this moment, the voices of two children came from the door.

    There was a knock on the door of the ward: "Mr. Chu, Mr. Luo, it's me. I'll take you to see you."

    Luo Qingye stepped forward to open the door. As soon as the door opened, he looked down and saw that he was standing at the door with his short arms wide open. His arms looked like they were about to be hugged, and when he opened his arms and bent down to hug the child, these two brats rushed in through his arms.

    "..."

    "Dad, we miss you so much, we want your hug!"

    "Dad, when will you get better, we want to sleep with you~"

    "Dad, does it hurt? Shall we ?"

    "Then let's cheer for Dad together!"

    Looking left and right, like two sticky little padded jackets lying on the bedside, looking at his father eagerly, even stretched out his fleshy little hands to touch him , Pouting his mouth and whirring to Dad.

    The bedside is family happiness, and

    the door of the ward is a little lonely.

    Koko and Yuan Nian stood at the door, and when they saw Mr. Luo being so embarrassed, they silently lowered their heads and held back their laughter.

    Luo Qingye put down his arms expressionlessly, turned around, and looked at the two brats quietly: "Chu Guzhi and Luo Panzhi, are you all courageous, don't you need to call me?

    " Look at Daddy, he is so fierce." Zuo Gu stretched out his short hand to grab Chu Yiqiao's hand, but the bed was too high, and he pursed his mouth: "I want to be hugged by Dad~"

    "I'm fierce?" Luo Qingye thought this The two little guys were here to torture him.

    Compared with Zuo Gu's gentle character, You Pan is more courageous, or maybe he likes to cling to Chu Yiqiao, and has a strong desire to possess people he particularly likes. He dares to confront Luo Qingye head-on: "Big Daddy, you are so fierce." Be careful I have other fathers."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at You Pan who said this in surprise, is this something a three-year-old child can say? ?

    Luo Qingye was obviously irritated, he walked up to You Pan with his long legs and picked up the little guy directly: "Luo Panzhi, how many times have I told you, don't mess with your big dad, you think I'm not good Will beat you?"

    "My father is rich, he can find me seven or eight gentle big fathers, you are too fierce." You Pan was picked up, but he was not afraid, and his short legs were thrown in the air. He shook his hand, and raised his hand to catch Luo Qingye: "Give me seven or eight big daddies, they are good to me, I won't scold and cry if I am not fierce, and buy me a lot of toys."

    Luo Qingye was so angry that his chest Up and down.

    What does it mean that a father is rich and can be exchanged for seven or eight big fathers? Is there such a thing as hurtful?

    Chu Yiqiao laughed until his back hurt, but he had to hold back: "I told you not to be so fierce to them."

    "I won't buy toys for you, I'll buy them for your brother." Luo Qingye put Luo Panzhi down straight away, and walked away He hugged Chu Guzhi by the bedside, and hurriedly acted out the love between father and son to make up for the damage he suffered in his heart: "It's better to be left behind, big daddy will buy you toys later."

    It was also thanks to Chu Guzhi's personality like Chu Yi Bridge, otherwise he really wants to cry.

    "Hmph." You Pan pouted and muttered, "Stingy."

    Luo Qingye looked at this brat and stopped cursing.

    Koko and Yuan Nian couldn't hold back their laughter after all.

    It was fun in the ward.

    Later, Koko and Yuan Nian took the two little kids back to the hotel because they were looking around and going to the early education class, and Luo Qingye was going to go to the bank.

    "Then I'm leaving, you stay alone for a while, I'll be back soon." Luo Qingye bent down and kissed Chu Yiqiao's lips, and after leaving: "Is there anything you want to eat, I'll bring it back for you Don’t say you want to eat me.”

    Chu Yiqiao was thinking about this when Luo Qingye stepped in first, and he smiled and said, “Then bring me a cup of coffee.”

    Luo Qingye frowned when he heard the word coffee: “Wait I'll bring you a glass of milk, that's all, wait for me to come back, I will be back soon, definitely not more than an hour."

    "Understood."

    Luo Qingye took it after finishing speaking The backpack on the sofa walked out of the ward, and looked at Chu Yiqiao a few more times before leaving.

    Chu Yiqiao saw that Luo Qingye only went there for an hour and told him three times, and he turned his head three times at a step, his eyes were slightly helpless: "I'm safe staying here, go quickly."

    Maybe it's because Luo Qingye's inability to deepen the mark made Luo Qingye's susceptibility The period has not been relieved for a long time, and I still worry about gains and losses.

    Luo Qingye walked back into the ward as if thinking of something, he bent down and held Chu Yiqiao's cheeks, his expression was very serious, even serious:

    "I know it's safe here, but I just can't control my random thoughts right now. I'm very scared, I'm not familiar with this place, it's not up to me. So if anyone knocks on the door later, you can't let them in, you promise me first."

    Chu Yiqiao's cheeks were slightly puffed up by Luo Qingye, He strongly felt Luo Qingye's uneasiness: "Why don't you go?"

    This guy just told the children to stay at home and don't give people the impression of opening the door casually.

    He was thinking that he just fell to the waist and was not disabled.

    "I will definitely finish what you told me. Anyway, you first promise me that you won't open the door to anyone."

    "Good husband."

    Hearing Chu Yiqiao's answer, Luo Qingye was a little relieved, and kissed him again before leaving. Slowly closing the door of the ward, Luo Qingye's expression returned to indifference. He glanced at the bodyguard standing outside the door, and said in a deep voice, "Look out for Mr. Chu, except for me, Koko and Yuan Nian, no one can go in. If there is anything to call Call me."

    "Alright Mr. Luo."

    Luo Qingye left the hospital after explaining.

    Chu Yiqiao adjusted the lazy shelf where the tablet was placed, and happened to see the document sent by koko, which was a cooperation letter with the Gemini Group Research Institute. His fingertips turned the page and paused on the screen, thinking about it.

    This cooperation is a cross-border research and development cooperation. The goals between the Galaxy Research Institute and the Gemini Group are not completely consistent, which involves a relationship of interest.

    He would choose the Gemini Group because they have more in-depth research on the beta population than they do. He needs such data to promote the research and development of sex-conducting agents, and what he wants in the end is the publication of the research results and the attribution of rights. For the Gemini Group, what they value is the commercialization and market application prospects of the research results.

    It is not so easy to develop a new type of conduction agent this time. It took nearly three years to develop the barrier agent back then, and it has been continuously improving and upgrading for ten years. Now time is second, what he is more worried about is that Luo Qingye will face Gemini Group in the near future.

    The biological science part of Peking University's strong foundation plan is to cooperate with the Milky Way Research Institute, that is, now Luo Qingye has started to join the research project, the research on the blocker vaccine, and the next step is the research on the new project sex guide agent. After a while, it will be the result report of the fourth phase of the blocker vaccine. It can be said that Luo Qingye has high expectations for such an important result report to a senior student.

    Therefore, under such cooperation, it is inevitable for Luo Qingye and the Gemini Star Group to meet once they begin.

    After thinking for a moment, he continued to read the proposed cooperation letter.

    Forget it, one step at a time is one step at a time. After all, the research and development of the conduction agent is not very urgent, and the properties of the barrier agent are completely different.

    At this moment, a message popped up on his tablet, which belonged to Mr. Liam. He froze for a moment and clicked on the content.

    ——Mr. Chu, I want to use the data of the global beta population to exchange a chance to talk with you. This data is not included in the cooperation, but it is my personal gift. As long as you can talk to me about Qingye, is that okay?

    Chu Yiqiao frowned slightly, what do you mean, so this is pushing this matter on him? Use data and Luo Qingye to make a deal with him?

    This is to provoke him and Luo Qingye, is money more important than love?

    What's more, such data should not be private, right?

    Knock, knock, knock—

    just then, there was a knock on the door.

    Chu Yiqiao raised his eyes when he heard the sound: "Who?"

    "Mr. Chu, a gentleman named Liam came to you and said that he has something important to tell you. Can you let him in?"

    Chu Yiqiao silently looked at the screen in front of him. .

    After a while, he reached out and hooked the glasses on the bedside table to put them on, lowered his eyes and supported the frame, slightly pressed the corners of his lips, and let out a soft sneer.

    One is a very complete beta population statistics.

    One is whether his alpha will be wronged.

    Which is most important to him right now?

    Naturally, his alpha is the most important.

    The R&D plan of researching how BO groups can be paired was originally a plan. Before that, it was because the data collected was not comprehensive enough. He came to cooperate after learning that the Gemini Group had very detailed statistics.

    But -

    this cooperation does not have to start now, beta people are the mildest gender, they will not attack society, they are very friendly to all genders, just to treat them better and let this group of people make more contributions to society He wants to research and develop big contributions, but it is not urgent, and it can be done step by step. He has plenty of time.

    Since their data is still incomplete, they should collect it slowly.

    And his Milky Way Research Institute, which research institute in so many countries around the world doesn't want to cooperate with the Galaxy Research Institute, doesn't have to be the Gemini Star Group.

    The decision is his.

    He tapped the screen with his fingers, the screen lit up, and the proposed cooperation letter popped up again. He clicked on the communication page on the split screen to find koko, and made a call.

    Koko on the other end quickly picked up the phone: "Hey Mr. Chu? What's the matter? Can I help you?"

    Chu Yiqiao pulled the proposed cooperation book to the bottom, called up the writing tool, and took out the top of the tablet With a pen, he wrote four words on the bottom blank page, and at the same time said:

    "Speak to Gemini Group, the cooperation is terminated."

    The four words "Cooperation Termination" in the blank area of ​​the screen are beautiful and sharp.

    Koko on the other end of the phone was obviously a little surprised: "Ah, ah? Although we are still in the stage of drafting a contract, we have already discussed everything. If we suddenly go back on our word, we will take responsibility."

    "Then take responsibility." Chu Yi Qiao's expression was indifferent, his amber eyes were cold, and his tone was undeniably strong: "The Yinhe Research Institute does not cooperate with those who do not respect the partners."

    Koko was still confused: "Then how can I tell them the reason for the rejection?"

    Chu Yiqiao chuckled, his eyes filled with chills: "Do I, Chu Yiqiao, need a reason for refusing to cooperate?"

    To provoke him and Luo Qingye?

    What is money to him?

    It was not as important as Luo Qingye smiling and being happy with him once.

    "If I say no, I say no, just tell them that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
54.2K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...